A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 29

Sex Story: Chapter 29 - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

Inspired loosely by my captioned pic:
https://i.imgur.com/BGqUKar.jpg

Championship Weekend

“It’s just that last night, with five of us in a room? You can imagine how crowded that was. And since it’s only Josh and you in yours...”

Normally, Mrs. Cooper wouldn’t be giving Lisa Stevens the time of day. Lisa Stevens didn’t have membership to the country club for a reason. But today Mrs. Cooper needed a favor, and so today, she and Mrs. Stevens were like best friends.

“You know I would just pay for him to have his own room, but I promised his parents...” The wife of a doctor, Lisa had no doubt that Mrs. Cooper could afford it.

Standing next to Lisa was her son, Josh. Neither of the mothers noticed the look of shock on poor Josh’s face. Nor could they hear the voice screaming in his head, “Please say no, Mom! Please say no.”

Of course, Josh knew that his mom was a people pleaser. She can never say no, especially to someone like Mrs. Cooper. While he had been hopeful, he wasn’t surprised with her answer, “Well sure, he can stay with us. We’re all on the same team, right? It’ll be fun.”

Mrs. Cooper smiled, “Ok then. I’ll have him bring his bags over after the game.”

Tom Tonklin was the bane of Josh and all his friends’ existence, and his mom just gave him entry to their hotel room.

Of course, his mom had no clue all the shit he got from Tom on a daily basis, nor that she was a big part of his torment. She and her gallon jug sized breasts and more specifically, the milking of those breasts. “Hey, Stevens. How much milk did you get from your mom’s cow tits today?”

The team managed to come back from behind and win, thanks to a game winning run by Tom. The kid was cocky, but he could play.

After a team dinner, they all made their way back to the hotel. It was late and they had an early game.

“Ok, guys. Time to hit the showers. Who wants to go first?”

Tom smiled, “It would save time, Mrs. Stevens, if you joined me.”

There was a moment of silence before Lisa started to laugh, “Very funny, Tom. But I don’t think your parents would appreciate that.”

Tom managed three more references to his mom’s boobs before finally going in to shower. Josh got to hear a recap of their latest game, what the other parents talked about, and ten random topics.

Josh was next to enter the bathroom. It took him a while. He had to take a dump and pull one off in the shower. Like most teen boys, he was a chronic masturbator.

When Josh did finally step out into the main room, he came around the corner to find Tom and his mom sitting on the bed next to each other. As in close enough that their hips were touching.

Had Josh been more observant, he may have questioned why his mom was hugging a pillow. Of course, he had no way of knowing it was to cover up the fact that her shirt and bra were pulled up, exposing her boobs, or that a large glob of boy cum was now running down the valley between her soft orbs.

“I called the bed, so that means you get the floor, Joshie.”

Josh was ok with that. It’s not like he could share a bed with his own mom and he had no desire to share a bed with Tom.

“You should probably go to the lobby and get some extra blankets and a pillow.”

Josh looked to his mom, but she seemed more interested in the lamp on the night stand. “Ok. Sure. I’ll be right back.”

Tom called out as he was leaving, “Grab me a soda.”

Josh went to the office and after waiting several minutes for the clerk to get off the phone, followed her to a storage closet where he was able to get a pillow and two blankets. He was half way back to the room when he remembered the soda.

When he did make it back to the room, he found it locked. Hotel room doors require a key, and he hadn’t thought to grab one.

With his arms full, he kicked the door with his foot. No response. He waited a few seconds and kicked it again, “Guys! Open up. It’s me.”

He tried to peek in through the window but the curtains were now shut. A few more kicks resulted with nothing. He was about to go back to the lobby when the door opened. There stood Tom in just his boxer shorts.

“Sorry, Dude. Guess I didn’t hear you over the TV. Josh looked to the TV. It was off. But it could have been on a moment ago. Josh didn’t think any more about it.

His mom was in the bathroom. Josh had heard the bathroom door close when he came in. Josh had been gone for at least twenty minutes and she was just now taking her shower? Maybe she was watching something on the TV with Tom?

Josh laid out a blanket on the floor between the wall of the bathroom and the bed Tom would be sleeping. He thought it best to be out of the way so his mom doesn’t trip on him in the middle of the night.

Had he put his bedding between the two beds, he would have noticed clothes his mom had worn that day. They were in a heap next to the nightstand.

Exhausted, Josh fell asleep to the sound of the TV. Tom was watching some old western.

There were a couple of times Josh woke up in the middle of the night, but the TV was on and hotels are full of noises. Had he sat up, he would have noticed that Tom was not in his assigned bed. Had he listened more carefully, he might have heard heavy breathing or soft grunts or moans.

And then it was morning, “Josh! Get up. Josh.”

Sitting up, he stretched and yawned before looking around the room, “Where’s Tom?”

“He left already. You need to go, too. Your game starts in less than an hour.”

Putting on his uniform, Josh looked over to his mom who was sitting on the far bed, staring out the window. “Are you ready, Mom?”

“Not quite”, she said softly, “but you need to go or else you’ll be late. They have cereal and donuts in the lobby. Make sure you grab something to eat.”

“Is everything ok, Mom. You look really tired.” Truth be told, she looked beyond tired.

“I’m fine. I just didn’t sleep well.”

Josh looked a little closer, “Have you been crying?”

She sniffed and turned to her son. It took effort but she finally managed a smile, “What? No. It must be allergies.” She tried to laugh, “Maybe I should have slept on the floor and let you have the bed?” Her smile faded as she said that. The bed wasn’t why she didn’t get any sleep.

Josh leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, “Ok, Mom. I’ll see you at the game.”

Josh was one of the last ones to get to the dugout. At first no one seemed to notice him. They were too busy looking at something Tom had in his bag. When they did finally see Josh, half of them gave him a smirk and the other half quickly looked away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.