A Series of Taboo
Chapter 27 - Holiday Nights

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Holiday Nights - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

story:[wife, inc, mother, son, non-con, BBr]
Loosely inspired by my captioned pic:
https://i.imgur.com/5lG1VCa.gif

Holiday Nights
A short story

Every year for Christmas, Ben, Lisa, and their son Josh pack up and drive to Lisa’s parents. It’s the home where Lisa and her two sisters grew up.

Of course, now she and her sisters are all married and have families of their own, so everyone books rooms at the local motel.

Since Ben and Lisa live the farthest away, they are always the last to arrive and so they don’t bother checking in at the hotel until the end of the night.

Getting Lisa and her family under one roof entails lots of laughing and lots of homemade eggnog, spiked with plenty of rum. So, by the time they made it to the hotel, Lisa was fully feeling the effects of the alcohol.

Walking into their room, they quickly realized that instead of the two double beds that they had booked, they had one king-sized bed.

Lisa didn’t think it a problem, “It’s no big deal. The bed is huge. I’m sure we can all three fit. We’ll sort it out tomorrow.”

Ben didn’t argue. It had been a long day.

What neither Lisa nor Ben noticed was the look on Josh’s face. A look of shock, and lust.

As they were all getting ready for bed, with all the excitement of spending the night with her sister, plus the booze, Lisa was wound up.

“And Mary told me...” “Did you know...” “Can you believe...”

Normally, Lisa would go into the bathroom to change out of her clothes and into her nightshirt, but because of the excitement of the night and the rum, she proceeded to undress right there in the main room, right there in front of their fifteen-year-old son.

While Lisa was clueless, Ben noticed his son’s eyes get big as he watched his mom strip down to her bra and panties. His mouth literally fell open when she took off her bra.

“Can you believe Kari is already applying to colleges. It doesn’t seem possible she is old enough to be...”

And then she did what she always does. She reached up and massaged her boobs (apparently bras can be uncomfortable, especially for full-figured gals). Starting at the sides, she slowly brought her hands to center and then slowly brought them back to her sides. And then a final squeeze of both.

Ben glanced over to Josh, who was clearly in shock and awe. And then it was over as she slid on the nightshirt and they eventually all climbed into bed and went to sleep. Two of them went to sleep.

Ben slowly opened his eyes. The room was dark, so it took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the low light from the streetlamp outside.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.