A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 26 - Snowed In

Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Snowed In - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

story:[wife, inc, mother, son, non-con, BBr]
Inspired by my captioned pic:
https://i.imgur.com/fyUhetT.jpg

Snowed In

“Keep it down!”, she whispered. “You’re going to wake up your roommate.”

It was 2am and she was standing with her son in his dorm room. His roommate lay sleeping in his bed a few feet away. The only light came from the hallway on the other side of the door.

“Come on, Mom. Come back to bed. It’s not like you haven’t cheated on Dad before.”

The pause only confirmed that his accusations rang true, “That’s between me and your father.”

Josh moved his hand up to her breast and she promptly pushed it away. “No! Have you forgotten that I’m your mother? Jesus, Josh!”

“I can’t help myself, Mom. I want to fuck you.”

Lisa thought about screaming. That would end this. Of course, it would also end her son’s college career and possibly send him to jail. Plus, how would it look to find her sharing her son’s bed in the first place? She was now regretting not getting a hotel sooner, before they sold out all of their rooms.

Lisa looked towards the window. While the blinds were now closed, she could hear the wind. There was a blizzard going on outside, which is why she was here in the first place. The weatherman had said it wasn’t supposed to hit until morning, but the weatherman was wrong. Driving home was not an option.

Screaming was off the table and dodging his roaming hands was wearing her down. Lisa decided to negotiate.

“What if I give you a hand job? I’ll let you play with my boobs.”

And with that, she pulled the shirt that she had borrowed from her son earlier up, revealing her large breasts. She reached down and brought his hands up to feel them, “What do you say, Josh?”

Her offered was apparently declined, as Lisa soon found herself back on the bed with her son on top of her.

“Ok, fine.” She looked over at the other bed, “Just keep it down. We don’t want to wake your roommate.”

No longer struggling, he had no problem pulling off her panties and he soon had his cock sliding into her pussy.

“Oh wow, Mom! Pussy feels so good.”

Lisa could only stare up at the dark ceiling as her son scored his first piece of ass. Her ass.

Of course, it wasn’t just the one time. Minutes after filling her with his seed, he was back at it again. Once again, Lisa just lay there and let him have his way.

When Karl woke the next morning, he found Mrs. Stevens sitting in a chair, staring out at the snow still coming down. Josh was asleep in his bed.

“Good morning, Mrs. Stevens.”

Lisa turned towards Karl and forced a smile, “Morning, Karl”. At least, in her son’s debauchery, they had managed to not wake Karl.

“How did you sleep?” Lisa felt herself cringe, but then realized that he was referring to the two of them sharing the small bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.