A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 22: Smitten

Sex Story: Chapter 22: Smitten - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

Inspired by https://imgur.com/8AYXt1i

Fred Cree opened his front door to find a woman in her late 30’s, 5’7, dark hair, pleasant looking enough. But it was her boobs that stood out. Literally. They had to be ‘DD’s. Or bigger.

It was those boobs that ultimately brought her to his doorstep this day. Of course, Laura Hottae didn’t know that. All Laura knew was what her husband had told her. All her husband knew was that it had something to do with his boss’s son.

“Mrs. Hottae! Please. Come in. Can I get you something to drink?” With his hand on her lower back, Fred guided her into his den.

Laura looked around, clearly impressed. Mr. Cree was the wealthiest man in the county. Maybe even in the state. Her husband worked as an accountant at Mr. Cree’s main office.

Laura gently sat down on the edge of one of the two chairs facing Mr. Cree’s big oak desk. “Water would be nice, please.”

Although she couldn’t see it, Mr. Cree must have had a small refrigerator behind his desk because he reached down and pulled out a cold bottle of water. “Here you go.”

Laura reached out to accept the bottle. Still nervous, she slowly sat back fully in her chair. Something on his computer monitor had caught his eye and he started typing, “Sorry about this, but I need to reply to this email. I’ll be right with you.”

Half smiling, Laura sat there in silence, waiting for Mr. Cree to finish. Two, three, four minutes passed.

Finally, Mr. Cree made a final click and turned back towards Laura, “You have a son, right?”

Laura’s smiled turned genuine. She did have a son. The love of her life.

“He around my son’s age, right? fifteen? sixteen?”

Laura was clearly proud of her son, and you could tell it in her voice, “My son, Jason, recently turned fifteen. I believe your son is sixteen, right?”

“Yes, he’s sixteen.” Mr. Cree leaned in slightly, causing Laura’s confidence to begin to wane as he seemed to stare her down.

“Let me cut to the chase here. By the time I was a junior in high school, I was dating seniors. And not just any seniors. I’m talking cream of the crop. My son, on the other hand, is sixteen and hasn’t been on one date.”

Mr. Cree leaned back in his chair, looking away from Laura, “His mom and I thought he might be gay.”

He leaned forward, facing her once again. Laura sat there intently, taking it all in. “About a month ago, my son started stopping by the office on Wednesdays around noon and I never knew why. That is, until I saw you last week. I asked around, and you bring in lunch for your husband every Wednesday. Is that right?”

Laura does bring lunch every Wednesday. They sit in the break-room, and yes, Mr. Cree’s son has been there these past few weeks. But Laura wasn’t sure where all this was going.

Laura suddenly felt very uncomfortable as Mr. Cree’s eyes stared directly at her breasts. She sat back and crossed her arms over her chest, which caused Mr. Cree to almost snicker.

“Here’s the deal, Mrs. Hottae. Seems my son has gotten it into his head that he fancies you. So, what I need from you is a number so we can make this happen.”

Now, not only was Laura feeling uncomfortable, she was now feeling very confused. He surely wasn’t... “I’m sorry, Sir. I don’t understand.”

“I want you to show him the ropes. Get him over his awkward shyness.” He clearly wasn’t getting through to her, “I want you to fuck him. So what is that going to cost me?”

Laura’s eyes got big as she fell back into her chair. Clearly, this was a prank. Maybe she misheard him. She couldn’t ... She was a married woman.

Laura stood, “I’m sorry, Mr. Cree, but I ... I...” she stammered, “I’m not that kind of woman.” She began to walk away.

Mr. Cree looked clearly disappointed, “I’m really sorry to hear that. Mrs. Hottae. And I’m going to be really, really sad to see your husband go. He’s been a loyal employee.”

Laura stopped. She was doing her best to quell her anger, but this ... She turned back towards Mr. Cree, “You wouldn’t dare!”

“Oh, Honey. Not only would I dare, but I will make sure he never works in this state again. In fact, I think I’m going to need to bring in the authorities. I’m thinking now that your husband has been embezzling from my company.”

“You have no proof. My husband is a decent and honest man...”

Mr. Cree cut her off, “By morning, I’ll have enough evidence to lock your husband away for twenty years. Do you doubt I can do it?”

Anger suddenly shifted to fear. With his money, he could set her husband up. And even if he couldn’t, they would lose everything. Lawyers aren’t cheap.

Laura just stood there with her eyes closed. This was so unfair.

Mr. Cree smiled. He had her, “So you believe me.”

Laura took in a deep breath before opening her eyes and staring at the man in front of her, trying her best not to show fear, “You’re an evil man, Sir.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.