A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 20 - Redefining Normal

Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Redefining Normal - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

Warning: Contains non-consensual / rape.
Based on a picture at https://imgur.com/m4yl0LB

A week ago, Jeff was a normal teenage kid. Tonight, he found himself lying in a strange bed, in a strange hotel, some 500 miles from home.

Pretending to be asleep, Jeff lay there in silence, watching what was happening a few away in the next bed over. While the lights in the room were off, the light coming in from the streetlamp proved adequate.

“What are you doing?” “Get back in your own bed!” “Stop it!” While his mom was trying to whisper, being so close allowed Jeff to hear everything.

Jeff’s mom wasn’t alone in her bed. Another teenager, a boy named Scott, whom Jeff barely knew until a couple of days ago, was now in his mom’s bed and he clearly was trying to mount her.

Now Jeff could have jumped out of bed, turned on the lights, and tried to stop all this. But he didn’t.

Why? Even Jeff didn’t know for certain. It might be that the sight of someone squeezing her large tit had made him hard. It might be that, despite the two teens being so close in age, Scott could more than likely kick Jeff’s ass. Or it might just be that he didn’t know what to do, so he just laid there.

And then Jeff’s mom and Scott both let out a guttural moan, and that is when Jeff knew; Scott had achieved his goal. Scott was fucking Jeff’s mom.

Once penetrated, Jeff’s mom (Lena) seemed to all but surrender. Her whole body went limp as Scott pumped in and out in a steady rhythm. It was a matter of a few seconds when Jeff watched Scott go through what was clearly an orgasm. Scott’s final “Gawwwd” was followed by Lena’s “Ooomph” as Scott collapsed on top of her.

For a moment, Jeff figured Scott would return to his bed where he started the night, but he didn’t. Instead, Scott began slurping on Lena’s nipples until he was hard enough to mount Jeff’s mom once again. Round 2 had begun.

The sun was up when Jeff opened his eyes next. Jeff had drifted off sometime during Round 3 of the night’s activities.

Opening his eyes, he found himself looking directly into his mom’s eyes. Only he wasn’t sure if she was looking back. Her eyes seemed glazed over and focusing on something far beyond his bed.

Jeff soon noticed that his mom wasn’t just lying there. There was a steady rocking motion that caused her breasts to quiver and shake. When the hand reached around and squeezed her right breast, Jeff realized that Scott was fucking her once again, only this time he was fucking her from behind.

Jeff just laid there and stared until Scott let out a moan and gave the breast an even harder squeeze, causing his mom to wince slightly.

That seemed to bring Lena out of her stupor and as if for the first time, realized that her son had just watched her get fucked. With a small pop and a gurgle, Lena sat up and quickly made her way to the bathroom. That left Jeff face to face with Scott. When Scott saw that Jeff was awake, he smiled, “Your mom let me fuck her last night.”

‘Let’ is not the word Jeff would have used, but Jeff figured the time to argue had clearly passed. “What are you going to do when your dad gets back?”

Scott’s dad is who brought them to this hotel miles from home. He went out for a ‘couple of hours’ two days ago.

“Dad? He’s not coming back. Trust me.” He flipped over on his back. Jeff couldn’t help but noticed the remnants of cum still glistening on Scott’s cock.

Jeff hesitated, but then asked, “And my mom?”

“Your mom? Like I said, she let me fuck her. And even so, what’s she gonna say? She’s the one who took off in the middle of the night with my dad and us. You think your dad will take her back now?”

They could hear the shower. Scott continued, “Yea, I suppose we’ll end up back home eventually and if I ask real nice, my step-mom will probably let me move back in with her. Or not.” He laughed, but it seemed ingenuine. He sighed, “No need to worry about that just yet.”

After a minute of neither speaking, Scott rolled back over to face Jeff, “You wanna fuck her?!”

Jeff had not expected that. He didn’t answer. On one hand, this was his mom and he couldn’t do that. On the other, the visions of Scott fucking her was fresh in his mind. “I don’t...”

When the bathroom door opened, Lena appeared with a couple of towels wrapped around her. One was tied around her waist and the other around her boobs. She had not taken any clothes into the bathroom with her.

It appeared as if she was making her way to the suitcase when Scott intercepted her and brought her over to Jeff’s bed. “Move over, Jeff.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.