A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 19 - Musical Beds

Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Musical Beds - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

Stepping into the bedroom, Lori wasn’t surprised to find her son lying on her bed. His routine as of late was to come in while she was in the shower and wait for her to get done.

The first time she came out, she had only a towel wrapped around her. Now she threw on one of Bill’s sweatshirts. Dressing for work is the last step in her morning process.

Kenny smiled up at her as he rolled from his back to his side, propping himself up on his elbow, “Morning, Mom.”

Unlike other mornings, Lori had a suitcase on the bed. The carefully laid clothes that once surrounded the suitcase were now pushed together in a big pile. “Kenny! I had those sorted out for a reason.”

Her son had pushed the clothes all together in order to make room for him to lay down.

Ignoring his mom about the clothes, Kenny’s eyes focused in on his mom’s braless boobs. Even the heavy sweatshirt material could not hide the jiggling. Lori knew what he was up to but ignored it. She had brothers growing up and she new about teen boys and hormones. Best to ignore him.

Lori restarted the sorting process and carefully selected the clothes she would take with her and returned to the dressers those not chosen. She briefly looked at her son before bending over to put away a pair of beige slacks into a bottom drawer, “Are you packed?”

Kenny focused in on his mom’s panty-clad ass, “Not yet, but I will be.”

Lori stood, clearly not happy with her son’s answer. “Kenny, I told you. Your dad and I are taking off work early so that we can leave as soon as you get home from school. You need to pack now.”

Lori held up one of her one-piece bathing suits, “And don’t forget your swimsuit. The hotel has a pool and a hot tub.”

Kenny watched as his mom carefully rolled up the suit and slipped it along the inside of the suitcase, “You should take your bikini.”

Lori paused long enough to pretend to give him a look of mild disappointment, “I don’t think your dad would appreciate me running around the hotel half-naked. Did you forget this is a company event? Your dad has to work with these guys.”

“If I were Dad, I would want everyone to see your hot milf body.”

Lori tried not to smile. Her son was right about his dad. Sam would love her running around in front of his friends from work in just a bikini. Or less. But their son didn’t need to know that. “I appreciate the compliment, but it’s not going to happen. Do you even know what milf stands for?”

Kenny started to say something, but then Lori realized that he probably did. She stopped him, “Just go get packed.”

Kenny reluctantly got up, turning back one last time before heading out into the hall, not seeing his mom pause in front of her mirror. She smiled at her reflection as she reached up to squeeze her boobs, ‘Can’t really blame him for having a hot mother.’ She blushed slightly but laughed before heading into the bathroom to put on her make up.

“Come on, Kenny. Hustle. We need to get going.” Kenny got home to find that his dad already had the minivan loaded, short of his bag. It only took a minute to grab his overnight. He had indeed packed that morning.

His mom came out of the house a few minutes later, “Ok. Everything is off. The trash is taken out. We should have everything we need...” She paused for a few seconds, running through her mental list one last time. “Yea, I think we’re good to go.”

Sam looked up at his wife, smiling as he closed the back, “Then let’s hit the road.”

Kenny was already in the backseat with headphones on when his parents got into the car. He looked up briefly as they leaned towards each other and kissed. A ritual his mom always insisted on before a long trip.

Lori pulled down the visor mirror to check her make up, “Kenny! Do you have your seatbelt on?”

Kenny rolled his eyes as his dad pulled out of their driveway, “Yes, Mother.”

The three-hour trip was uneventful. As they queued up to get checked in, Pete from sales came up to them. He had a drink in his hand, “Hey, Sam. You made it. They got a meet-and -greet going on in the big conference room.” Pete held up the clear plastic cup, “Free booze.”

Sam looked to his wife, as if asking for permission. He didn’t like that he was missing out on important inner company ‘networking’.

Lori ignored her husband and turned her attention to Pete. She and Pete once made out at a company Christmas parties. She claims it was nothing, but who knows what might have happened if Sam hadn’t walked in? “Sam and I need to get checked in, Pete. But we’ll be back down in a minute.” Lori could feel Pete’s eyes on her ass as they all walked away.

Once they were up in their room, Sam and Kenny brought in the suitcases as Lori closed herself into the bathroom. Sam thought about telling his wife he’d meet her downstairs but then thought better of it.

Instead, Sam paced, turning his attention onto his son, “You can order from room service, but don’t get too carried away. Ok?”

Kenny was mostly ignoring his dad as he looked through the ‘movies for rent’ menu. “And do not order any pornos. Your mom would have a fit.” Kenny felt his face burn red as he realized his dad was looking at him looking at the adult movie section.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.