A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 18 - Easy Lay

Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Easy Lay - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

The picture that inspired this story can be found here: https://imgur.com/mWYWtR3

Easy Lay

Mrs. Kush’s dinner party was in full swing when Lori Simons made her way across the back yard and around to the side of the Kush’s garage. It was a nice secluded spot for Lori to sneak a cigarette.

Sue Kush was the wife of Fred Kush, owner of Kush Enterprises, the company where Lori Simons’ husband was employed. Fred and Sue had a son, Bryan, who was the same age as Lori’s son, Jason.

Seems Lori’s secret spot wasn’t so secret. Coming around the corner, Lori found Bryan and his friend, Tim Tyler, sharing a joint.

Startled, Tim coughed and chocked, causing smoke to exit his lungs. His friend smiled and patted him on the back, “Relax, Timmy. It’s just Mrs. Simons. I’m sure she’s cool.”

With that, Bryan reached out his hand holding the joint to Lori, “Aren’t you, Mrs. Simons.”

Lori liked the idea that these two teens would think her cool, so she accepted Bryan’s offer and sucked in the illegal substance.

Bryan smiled, “See, Tim. She’s cool.” Bryan’s eyes seemed to drift down to Lori’s chest and stay there. Having boobs bigger than most, Lori was used to guys sneaking a peek. But this was outright staring.

“You’ve heard people talk about Mrs. Simons. She’s Jason Simons’ mom. You know Jason, right Tim. He’s in our Calc class.”

Tim, having overcome his coughing attack, smiled. Yea. He knew Jason. Not that they hung out, but he seemed decent enough.

Bryan looked up from Lori’s chest, “Word has it, you like running around your house with no bra, letting all those impressionable youth watch these big jugs flopping about.” With that, Bryan reached out and poked Lori’s right breast. She let out a gasp.

This teen had clearly stepped over a line and she feared where this was heading. But what could she do? No way she could outrun them.

She decided to just play it cool. “Now you boys aren’t going to tell Jason about any of this, are you?” She regretted saying that as soon as she said it. She was referring to the joint. They clearly were taking it as a sign to continue.

She pulled out a cigarette, her hands shaking, and nervously tried to light it. Both teens watched for a moment before Bryan took the lighter from her hands and lit her cigarette. She let out a nervous giggle.

“Oh, we won’t tell.” Lori found herself backing up as they moved in closer. Soon pressed up against the garage, both boys were now flanking her on both sides. Lori had nowhere to go.

She let out a whimper as Bryan slid his hand into her blouse and began massaging her left boob, “Nice tits for a butter face.” Lori wasn’t sure what butter face meant, but she had a good idea. She could only stand there while the two teens began to undress her.

For the record, Fred Kush hated these dinner parties. He had much better things to do with his time. These social events were his wife’s thing and Fred agreed to them only because it kept his wife happy.

Fred was on his way to the garbage bin with a bag of empty cans and bottles when he heard noises coming from the side of the garage. The sounds of flesh slapping flesh, along with the whimpers, grunts, and moans associated with fucking.

It had only been minutes earlier that Fred had been approached by one of the guys in his HR department, Steve Simons. Seems his wife Lori had gone missing.

At the time, Fred put his hand on his employee’s shoulder, “I wouldn’t worry, Steve. If she’s like me, she probably just stepped outside to get some fresh air.”

Coming around the corner, Fred saw three people; his son Bryan, Bryan’s friend Tim, and a woman who Fred immediately recognized as the missing Lori Simons.

“Yea, that’s it, cunt. Lick your pussy juices off my cock.”

Fred could see that Mrs. Simons was trying, but the two boys were not making it easy. Bryan seemed more interested in pulling on her hanging boobs all while Tim slammed into her from behind.

Both boys looked up as Fred came into view, “What the ... Bryan! Tim!”

Hearing Fred’s voice, Lori quickly fell over to her side and managed to sit up enough to cross her legs and attempt to cover her breasts with her hands.

Not expecting her to move like that, Tim started to fall forward but managed to return to an upright position.

Fred continued to move towards them until he was standing right next to them. While Lori Simons looked happy to have been rescued, she also looked scared and very embarrassed. Reaching over to grab her blouse caused her large breasts to once again come into view.

Fred watched all this before giving both boys a stern look. For their part, they both stared down at the ground, all hardness of their cocks now gone.

Turning his attention back to Lori, Fred knew that there was no way she could back inside without drawing unwanted attention.

Fred closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. What has his son gotten himself into now?

“Ok. Here’s what we are going to do. You two are going to take Mrs. Simons home. I’m going to go back inside and tell Mr. Simons. I’ll say she isn’t feeling well so I had you two take her home. You guys think you can handle that?”

They did.

Fred helped Lori up and over to his SUV. Opening the back door, he helped her into the back seat.

Looking back, he saw the two teens, heads down, move towards the vehicle. He pointed back to the clothes laying in the grass, “Grab the rest of her clothes.”

They both looked back and Bryan made a slight gesture to Tim, who turned back to grab the items from the ground. Fred watched as they both got into the front and slowly moved away.

Having left the garbage bags on the ground earlier, Fred finished carrying them back to the alley. He watched as the SUV, now at the end of the block, stopped long enough for Tim to jump into the back. Fred let out a sigh. How much was this going to cost him?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.