A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 17 - Movie Night

Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Movie Night - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

The picture that inspired this story can be found here: https://imgur.com/8warGnH

Movie Night

“I know, Jim, but I promised Kenny and Bobby I’d take them to the movie tonight.”

“And you will. After we stop and say ‘Hi’ to my boss. We’ll go, we’ll have a drink, you and he will do your thing, and then we’ll be on our way.”

When Jim Frenkz’ boss, Mr. Cox, flies in from corporate, always unannounced, Jim and his wife Sue always picks him up from the airport and drive him to the hotel.

After a drink in the hotel bar, they head up to Mr. Cox’s hotel room, where Jim sits in a chair as his boss fucks Jim’s wife.

This might seem strange. After all, Sue is Jim’s wife, the mother of his kids, the woman who teaches High School English. The woman who teaches Sunday School. But that was the agreement both Jim and his wife made five years ago. That’s what it took to make Jim manager of the Denver office. That’s what got Jim that huge pay raise that allowed them the lifestyle they wanted. Well, mostly the lifestyle Sue wanted.

Jim heard his wife let out a sigh as Mr. Cox made his way down to the baggage claim. Mr. Cox was not alone. He had brought Mr. Stone from sales, and Mr. Smith from finance.

While this wasn’t unheard of, it was an indication that this would not be a short night, at least not for Sue.

An hour later, when Jim announced he was leaving, only Sue seemed to notice. Not that she could dmore than turn her eyes towards him, as she had Mr. Smith’s cock in her mouth. Mr. Stone was underneath her, his cock inside her pussy, while Mr. Cox was behind her, his cock buried in her ass.

“But Dad, Mom said she was taking us.” It was Kenny, their thirteen-year-old son. His best friend Bobby stood next to him.

Jim smiled, “What? I’m not good enough?”

“But Mom lets us buy popcorn and pop and candy. You always say no.”

“How about we compromise? You both can have a small pop, but you share a popcorn and a candy?”

Kenny wasn’t happy, but he knew the deal wasn’t going to get any better. He started to roll his eyes, but then thought better of it, “Ok. But it’s going to be a large candy and a tub of popcorn, right?”

Jim smiled, “Sure. It’s a deal.” They shook hands, “Now go get ready.”

That’s when Jim heard a voice behind him, who he recognized as his fifteen-year-old daughter, Cami, “Can I go?”

Jim turned and smiled, “YOU want to go to the movies with your brother and his friend?”

Cami shrugged, “Why not.”

Jim couldn’t remember the last time his daughter didn’t have plans on a Friday night or the last time she volunteered for a family outing, “Yea. Great! Go get ready.”

When they got inside the theater, it was Cami who suggested the seating arrangements, “You guys sit up front. I’ll sit back here with Dad.”

No complaints, so the two boys made there way to the front row, loaded down with all their treats. Cami turned to her dad, “I’ll be right back”, and then she left.

Cami returned just as the previews had begun. This place had seen better days, especially since the multiplex opened up a few years back. But it was cheap and it was the theater that had the movie they wanted to see. No surprise that they were the only people here.

When Cami came in, she decided to take the chair opposite her dad. This required her to slide in front of him, and this resulted in her falling forward, pressing her boobs into her father’s face.

The first thing Jim noticed was that his daughter was no longer wearing the bra she wore when she left the theater a few minutes earlier, and since it was a silk blouse, he felt a very hard nipple push against his lower lip. While she did seem to linger a bit longer than necessary, Jim had no reason to think it was anything but an accident.

Cami was a pretty girl, who looked a lot like her Grandma Janice, Jim’s mom. And like Jim’s mom, Cami was stacked. At fifteen, Cami was a 32C, and already a full cup-size larger than her mom.

Cami finally pulled back, smiling. “Oops! Sorry Daddy.”

As Cami lay her jacket across the seat opposite Jim, he couldn’t stop himself from sneaking a peek at his daughter’s chest. Even in the dark theater, Jim could make out the hard nipples poking out against her blouse. Why had she removed her bra?

Once settled, Cami reached over and took hold of her dad’s hand. Jim admonished himself for having such thoughts of his own daughter, as they both sat back to watch the movie.

By the time the movie was running the opening credits, Cami had her jacket pulled over her lap. Jim didn’t think too much of that. Wearing a skirt, she probably had a chill.

Jim tried to concentrate on the movie but that was proving more and more difficult. Not because of the movie content, but because his daughter kept squirming about.

The fact that they were still holding hands seemed to amplify her movements. Cami’s hand continued to squeeze even harder until he finally looked over. The movement under her skirt left no doubt where his daughter’s other hand was. Cami was playing with herself.

Now looking into her lap, Jim figured she would stop, but she didn’t. Instead, she looked right at him. Jim recognized that look. Those flared nostrils. The glassy bedroom eyes. It was the look her mom had when she was horny.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.