A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 16: Macromastia

Sex Story: Chapter 16: Macromastia - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

The picture that inspired this story can be found here: https://imgur.com/L1D36AM

“Breast hypertrophy presents at puberty or thereafter. It is a condition of abnormal enlargement of the breast tissue in excess of the normal proportion. Gland hypertrophy, excessive fatty tissue or a combination of both may cause this condition. Macromastia can be unilateral or bilateral.”

Julie didn’t have big boobs. Julie had enormous boobs. Already a C-cup at 13, Julie’s mom took her to the doctor where she was diagnosed with breast hypertrophy, also known as macromastia. It was caused by a sensitivity to hormones.

Breast reduction was an option, but that was only once they were done growing. And they seemed far from being done growing. The doctor did point out that she was lucky in that they were well formed and were growing equally. Some women with hypertrophy were obscenely malformed and lopsided.

Having large breasts at such a young age drew a lot of attention, and rarely if ever was it positive. Being called “Tits” or “Cow’ were some of the nicer nicknames. Julie didn’t understand the more sexual ones. Why would they call her a whore or a slut? She hadn’t even kissed a boy.

Julie learned quickly enough that complaining did no good. In fact, it usually left her feeling even more embarrassed. More than one teacher implied that she alone bore responsibility for the unwanted attention. As if she willed them to be that large.

Julie remembered well the day she came home to find her mom on the phone, having a heated discussion with Julie’s school principal. Julie had been sent home for wearing ‘inappropriate’ clothing. She had worn a t-shirt with some bright colored unicorns on the front. At least two of her classmates had similar shirts with the same bright colored unicorns and they were never sent home

Julie understood why her dad didn’t want to talk much about it. It was a girl thing. And that didn’t matter anyway, because she had her mom. Her mom was always there for her.

Until she wasn’t. Victim of a drunk driver when Julie was 14. Julie had never felt so alone.

You would think losing a mother would grant her some sympathy, or at least a reprieve. That was not the case. Things only seemed to get worse as her chest continued to expand.

Through all this, there was one boy who seemed genuinely nice to her. His name was Bill. He lived a few houses down and they often talked while waiting for the school bus, at least when no one else was around.

So, when Bill invited her to his house to play his new gaming console, Julie was genuinely excited. She missed having friends.

Her heart sank though, when they walked into his bedroom to find two of her biggest tormentors waiting for them, Jim Classon and his henchman, Tommy Specks.

They didn’t waste time. They quickly had her top off, breaking the bra straps in the process. Julie remembered thinking, in all this, that that was the last bra that even came close to fitting her.

Seems none of them had ever been with a girl before, but they were eager to learn. And not in a nice way, “Wow! What a cow!”

Jim was clearly the leader, “Get her pants off so we can fuck the whore.”

The other two managed to shed off her jeans and panties as Jim held her from behind. Both of his hands had a firm grip on her large breasts.

Julie was laid out on the bed. Jim had Tommy and Bill held her legs as Jim climbed on top. While her hymen offered some resistance, Jim managed to get his cock into her. He didn’t last long as his grip on her breasts tightened painfully.

He wasted no time climbing off her as Tommy took his turn. Tommy was followed by Bill. Julie did notice that, unlike the first two, Bill did seem to show some remorse. Not enough to stop it. Not enough to not take his turns.

And it was turns, as the three continued to take turns for close to four hours. It was a very sore Julie who walked into the house that night. Her book bag was on her back and her damaged bra was in her hands.

Julie was still soaking in the bath when there was a knock on the bathroom door. Julie didn’t get a chance to answer as the door immediately opened and her dad walked in.

Instinctively, Julie sat up and tried to cover her large breasts, splashing water everywhere.

Her dad looked tired and sad, as usual these days. He seemed clueless to how embarrassing his intrusion was on his daughter. He merely came in and, closing the toilet seat lid, sat down. It helped that he seemed more interested in looking at the ceiling fan than her.

Julie looked up at the crack in the corner up on the ceiling. She hadn’t noticed it before. Perhaps her dad hadn’t either.

Her speculation ended when her dad took a deep breath, “I just got off the phone with Jon Classon. He says you spent the afternoon with his son and a couple of other boys.”

He took another deep breath, “I know it’s been hard since your mother passed away...”

Julie managed to sit up, causing her hand to shift, allowing a nipple and most of her right breast to squeeze out of her grip. “But Dad!!”

Ben raised his hand, “Stop! I don’t want to talk about it. You’re not in trouble. Just be more careful next time. Ok?”

Julie was stunned silent. She wasn’t in trouble. Should she push it? But...

She thought about it for a moment. It was already embarrassing enough, so why bring her dad into a fight she knew he couldn’t win.

Julie hung her head, feeling bad for herself and for her dad. “Ok, Dad.”

As her dad stood up, Julie watched as his dad’s eyes focused in on her exposed right nipple. It was as if he had just noticed she had been naked this whole time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.