A Series of Taboo
Chapter 14 - Driving Lessons

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Driving Lessons - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

Codes for this story:[mf, incest, brother, sister, rape]

Alice Jones sat in the middle of the truck’s bench seat, next to her brother, “Let the clutch out slow.” The car lurched forward twice then died.

Tim Jones brought his fists down on the steering wheel, “Gawd! I hate this truck!” Fifteen minutes of failure was taking its toll. He had recently gotten his learner’s permit, and his sister was giving him his first driving lesson.

The smoke from the cigarette hanging out of Alice’s mouth rolled up into her face, causing her to squint her left eye. She reached over with her left hand, placing it over mine. Her left breast brushing on my upper arm. The lose tank top she had on, allowed me to see her right nipple. Her right hand moved over onto her brother’s leg, “Let’s take a break, so you can relax.” She gave his leg a squeeze, “You’re getting better.”

Tim relaxed, but was not convinced. He muttered under his breath, more to himself, “Right.”

Looking down at his sister’s hand, now slowly rubbing his upper thigh, (which was making him hard) a grin appeared on Tim’s face, “You know what would really help me relax?”

Alice reached over, slowly pushing her body into her brother before flicking her cigarette butt out the driver’s side window. Leaning up, she brought her tongue out and licked her brother’s right earlobe. Tim could feel her hot smoky breath on his cheek and neck. The hand on his thigh moved up his leg and nestled into his hard cock, “Maybe later.”

With that, she kissed him on the cheek and sat back to lighting up another cigarette. Alice lived to tease her brother. She liked that she could still make him blush.

Tim tried to laugh it off as he watched her take a big drag off the cigarette. She pretended not to notice as he reached into his shorts to readjust his now hard cock. Vivid images of him between his sister’s spread legs had formed in his head.

Alice had inherited their mother’s beauty. Like her mother, Alice had long blonde hair with blue eyes. While her mom’s eyes were a deep ocean blue, Alice’s eyes were more glacial. Where her mom was full bodied, with large breasts and a big firm ass, Alice was petite. She didn’t even need to wear a bra, not that she ever would.

They both sat there quietly until Tim reached over and turned his sister’s left arm slightly, “Has Mom seen it yet?”

Alice held up her arm so they both could look at her latest ink, “No, but I’m sure she’ll love it.” By now, Tim knew his sister’s sarcasm well. Their mom would hate this tattoo as much as she hated the first two. Their mom hated most of Alice’s life choices these past few years.

“Are you ever gonna cut Mom some slack?”

Alice didn’t say anything. She didn’t want to have this conversation again, so she leaned over and kissed her brother once again on the cheek, “Breaks over.”

Despite the teasing and their age difference, she and her brother were very close. And even with all her teasing, Tim knew Alice had his back as he had hers.

The driving lesson continued for a couple of more hours. To his surprise, Tim was making progress. There was still the occasional grinding of gears, but overall, it was a good first lesson.

“We better get this truck back before the old man gets his shotgun after us.” That old man would be Dean Johnstone, owner of the truck, as well as the farm, where the lesson was now ending.

All said, the driving lesson was a success, as a much more confident driver pulled the truck back into barn. Once they were parked back in its stall, Tim grinned as his sister pulled off her shirt, giving Tim a great view of her lovely large B cup tits. Her large nipples standing proud.

A few minutes later, Tim’s shirt was off, and his shorts were down around his ankles. Tim watched as she pulled off her shorts; then a naked Alice swung her leg over Tim’s up right hard cock. It was not long before Alice had worked herself into a frenzy, as she bounced on her brother’s cock, Tim held her by her hips as she bounced. Tim got one of her hard nipples in his mouth and started sucking hard. He knew from the sounds his sister was making that she was cumming again. He pulled her down to his lips for some hot kissing action; as he drove his cock into her over and over again. On some of the deeper upward movements, he’d hit her cervix making her moan; her juices where following over his cock. When her felt her shack with an orgasm again, Tim could not hold back any longer, pulling her in tight, his cock let loose, sending several squirts deep inside his sister’s cunt, “Gaa’ah”.

When Alice was sure Tim was completely drained, she raised up to let his now semi-hard cock slip out. Tim felt the goo drip down over his balls. Alice’s kissed Tim’s lips lingering slightly, and then she pulled away. “I need to go. I have to work tonight.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.