A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 12: Sweet Dreams

Sex Story: Chapter 12: Sweet Dreams - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

Codes for this story:[mF, meds, mother, son, BBr]

Josh woke to a sudden breeze that swept across his body as his sheet was suddenly pulled away. As he opened his eyes, he could see the room was dark, but he could also make out that it was his mom standing beside the bed.

“Mom? What’s going on?” Josh felt his heart speed up, “And why are you...” Josh blinked a couple of times to make sure his eyes weren’t playing tricks on him, “ ... naked?”

His Mom, Lisa, didn’t reply. Instead she crawled up on the bed and, before he realized what she was doing, pulled down his boxers and took his cock in her mouth. Josh felt her tongue swirl around his cockhead as her lips locked in the suction. Josh literally felt his sperm being pulled up out of his ball sack.

“Oh God, Mom. Your going to make me...” Josh felt his whole body stiffen as he lay back flat on the bed. He let out a gasp, “CUMM...” Both hands squeezed into fists, “OH FUCKING JESUS!”

Lisa didn’t slow down as she gulped spurt after spurt of teenage cum. Josh couldn’t move as total euphoria swept over his body. Josh just received his first blow job, and it was from his own mom.

And then, without a word, his mom left.

When Josh entered the kitchen the next morning, he found his dad sitting at the counter, eating toast and drinking his coffee. From where he sat, he could see the TV in the next room. His dad was already dressed for work.

His mom was busy wiping off the counter. While still in her robe, she was in full make-up and had her hair pulled up and back. This was the norm as she always waited to dress until she was ready to walk out the door. She worked as a teller at the local bank, and even the slightest stain was unacceptable.

Lisa continued cleaning as she looked up, “There you are. I thought I was going to have to come drag you out of bed. There’s some eggs and bacon warming in the oven.”

Josh retrieved his food, but he couldn’t take his eyes off his mom. Seeing the deep cleavage, Josh knew his mom threw that robe on after she showered so was probably naked underneath.

“Josh? Is there something wrong?”

Deep in thought, his mom’s voice startled him. Great. His mom had caught him staring. Josh moved his gaze from his mom’s chest to her eyes, “Oh! No, Mom. I’m good.”

Walking over to him, she touched the back of her hand to his forehead, “You look a little flushed. Are you sure you’re OK?”

Josh now felt embarrassed. She was treating him like a little kid, “No, Mom. I’m fine.”

Lisa smiled and leaned over and kissed him on the forehead, letting Josh see lots of her cleavage.

She moved over and gave Josh’s dad a kiss on the cheek, “Have a good day at work, Ben.”

His dad didn’t look away from the TV. Josh wasn’t sure he had even heard her, but then his dad answered, “Yea. You too.”

Lisa kissed Josh on the cheek again as he passed, and left towards her bedroom.

Ben was gone when Lisa returned. She was now decked out in a beige blouse with a jacket that matched her knee-length skirt. The jacket tried but failed to hide the large breasts that lie within.

Now that his dad was gone, Josh figured his mom would explain what was going on and what had prompted last night. She didn’t. Instead, she just scurried around the room, making sure everything was in order.

“Mom? About last night.”

His mom didn’t stop moving, “What about last night, Sweetie?”

This was proving harder than he thought it should.

“My bedroom?”

This time Lisa stopped, “Honey, what are you talking about?”

Had the whole thing been a dream? Josh shook his head. That was no dream. A hallucination, maybe? Josh pictured a brain tumor throbbing within his brain.

“It’s nothing, Mom. I better get ready for school.”

“Ok then, Josh. I guess I’ll see you when I get home tonight.”

The day seemed to drag on as Josh’s mind could not get past last night’s events. ‘It couldn’t have been just a dream.’

As soon as Josh got home, he turned on his computer. Changing clothes as it booted up, Josh went into his parent’s room and grabbed a bottle of lotion from his mom’s dresser. Stopping by the bathroom, Josh pulled a towel out of the hamper. As he did so, he spotted one of his mom’s bras and decided to take that also.

Browsing through pictures he took from last summer, Josh found a nice one of his mom. She was wearing short shorts with a tight t-shirt that showed off lots of her cleavage.

Josh picked up the bra and examined the large cups, ‘38D’.

Josh was cleaning himself off after his second cum when there was a quick tap on his door. Before he could respond, it swung open, “Josh, I need to do a load of laundry, so I need your dirty clothes.”

Quickly pulling up his shorts and alt-tabbing away his mom’s picture, Josh could do nothing but push the bra and cum-towel off his computer desk onto the floor.

Lisa came in and immediately grabbed the clothes Josh had worn to school that day. They were thrown on the floor, “You know, there is a hamper in the bathroom for a reason.”

Lisa stood and looked around the room. She spotted the towel and moved to grab it when, “Why is my bra...” Lisa froze. Her eyes went from her bra and towel to the big bottle of lotion. She felt her face turn bright red.

She quickly did a 180 and moved to the door. Without looking back or stopping, she made her way out into the hallway, “We’re having pork chops tonight”. Josh looked over just as his door closed. His forehead slowly moved down until it made a small thud on his desk, “Oh hell.”

Josh tried to play his computer game, but his mind kept going back to his mom, and even though he had almost gotten caught with cock in hand, he found himself coming into the towel once again. Josh thought about sneaking down and throwing the bra and towel into the washer, but figured it was probably too late for that. Instead, he put both in his closet inside a bin labelled ‘summer clothes’.

Dinner was quiet. His dad watched TV and he and his mom tried their best not to make eye contact. When it was over, Josh offered to clean up.

“You go play...” Lisa paused, “You probably have homework or something.”

Josh stood, “Yea. Homework.”

Josh didn’t leave his room until it was time for his shower. Josh normally didn’t beat off in the shower (no computer), but he made an exception tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.