A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 11: The Birthday

Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Birthday - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

Codes for this story:[mF, drunk, mother, son, gang, BBr]

It was Lori Smith’s thirty-seventh birthday and she was in the kitchen with her son and two of his best friends making a veggie tray. The plan was for all of them to spend the night playing board games.

Lori’s husband, Bob, was in London this year. Last year it was Paris. Her husband’s job took him all over the globe. At least she had her son to keep her company.

“That’s perfect, Tim. Good job.” Tim was arranging cheese slices on a small plate. Tim is always eager to please Lori, and Lori likes to reward him for it.

Lori paused from trying to open a jar of pickles as her son handed her a cocktail he made from a recipe he found online. Lori felt the left side of her face twitch, “Oh my! Dillon Roy! That is strong.”

“Too much vodka?”

Lori sat the glass down on the counter, as she resumed working on the jar, “Oh yea.”

“Damn! I did it exactly...” He sighed, “It doesn’t matter. You want me to make you another one, Mom?”

Lori seemed more concerned with the jar than the drink, “No. No need to waste it. I’ll just drink it slow.”

Feeling that Lori’s praise for him was interrupted, Tim thought quickly of something to say, “Thanks again, Mrs. Smith, for letting us come over to help you celebrate your birthday.”

Lame, but effective. Lori leaned in and kissed Tim on the cheek. Tim could feel her boob push into his arm, “It’s a pleasure, Tim. I always enjoy having you here.” Tim was now beaming.

Jake slid down off the counter. “Yea, we get to spend the night with the hottest MILF in town on her birthday. I’m not complainig.”

Lori didn’t bother looking at Jake. She smiled but rolled her eyes, “Jake, you are so much like your father.”

Jake came up behind her. Bringing his left hand up to rest just under her large breasts, his right hand grabbed the lid. Lori held the jar as Jake gave the lid a quick twist. He whispered in her ear in this deep over the top sexy voice, “Well, thank you, Lori.”

Lori just smiled as she set the jar and lid down on the counter, “That wasn’t necessarily a compliment.” She paused before adding, “Oh, and you can stop rubbing your crotch into my ass.”

This warranted a chuckle from her son, while Tim looked away nervously. Jake raised his left hand so that it pushed into the bottom of her breasts. He had an incredible urge to reach up and grab one of her soft melons. A bold move even for him. Whether he would have or not, he didn’t get the chance.

Lori turned quickly and stepped to the side. This caused Jake to fall forward. Luckily, the counter was there to stop his fall. Jake quickly stood back upright as if it were no big deal, but everyone else laughed. Smiling, Lori picked up the pickle jar and handed it to Jake, “Here. Put these in a bowl.”

Lori had dated Jake’s dad for most of high school. In fact, Paul was the one who introduced her to Bob. Dorm-mates in college, Bob considers Paul one of his best friends. Of course, Bob has no idea Paul been screwing his wife throughout their marriage. Paul and Lori may have broken up long ago as a couple, but they never stopped fucking.

After taking a big drink of her cocktail, a small burp escaped from her lips. Lori quickly fanned it away with her hand, “Oh my. Sorry.”

Dill took the glass from her and examined it. It was empty. “I thought you said you were going to drink that slow?”

Lori looked at the glass, acting surprised that it was empty. “Huh!” She smiled, “Guess you’ll have to make me another one.” Dill also got a kiss on the cheek.

As Tim helped Lori continue with the food, Dill proceeded to make another drink for his mom. Always meticulous, Dill carefully measured each ingredient. He was pouring the vodka (he figured half of what he added last time) when Jake reached over and pushed the bottom of the bottle higher, easily adding twice the vodka as before.

Dill looked at his friend, clearly not happy. Jake just smiled, “Hey, it’s her birthday.” Lori didn’t complain when she tried it, so all was forgiven.

It wasn’t long before he was working on fixing her a third drink. With no prompting from Jake, this time Dill measured out twice the recommended amount of vodka. Jake was right. It was his mom’s birthday.

The fire was already going in the fireplace. Dill and Jake spent most of the morning restocking the bin just outside. Tim always left cutting firewood, or anything that required manual labor, to Dill and Jake. Besides, that gave him two hours of alone time with Lori, helping her clean and grocery shop.

“Hey! What are you doing?” Dill was talking to Jake, who had turned the living room’s overhead lights off. The light from the fireplace wasn’t enough to see if they were going to play board games.

Rarely did Lori take Jake’s side over Dill’s, so he was surprised when his mom did, “Actually, it’s sort of nice. It makes the room feel cozy.” She then added, in a sultry voice, “Makes me feel sexy”.

All three boys stopped to stare at Lori. She laughed, “What?” Lori was now officially drunk.

Leaving the light off, Jake quickly scooted across the floor, “Sexy it is”. He slid in low, stealing away Tim’s chance to sit on the couch next to Lori. “Too slow, Tim.”

Tim begrudgingly took the nearby chair as Jake scooted in even closer to Lori. Dill already had the spot on the other end of the coach.

They weren’t down there for long before Lori needed another drink. Dill stood, looking at Tim and pointing to his now empty spot, “Don’t even think about it.”

Dill made his way back to the kitchen to make yet another drink for his mom. When he returned, he found his mom much more animated.

Lori was leaning into Jake, her hand on his chest. “I can’t believe your dad told you that. Wait until I see him.”

Dill handed his mom her drink. Lori sat back up to take it. She took a big gulp. Then another.

Dill sat back down on the couch, “What are you guys talking about?”

Jake started in, “Did you know...”

Lori, laughing, launched herself towards Jake. Dill was able to grab her drink but not before some spilled on the floor. Lori was soon lying on top of Jake, their noses almost touching. Her hand was over his mouth.

Every time she moved her hand, Jake would start to talk, and he would get the hand back over his mouth, along with a “Shh” or “Shush”. With Lori’s boobs pressed into his chest, and her crotch pushing into his, Jake was not going to be the one to end this little game, so it was Lori who finally gave in.

“You know what? I don’t care. Tell him.”

Jake sat up, smiling. Dill and Tim both noticed the large bulge in Jake’s shorts. They also noticed Lori’s hard nipples poking through both her bra and her shirt.

“Your mom worked as a stripper. She started when she still in high school.”

While Dill had no clue she had been, he sure wasn’t surprised or ashamed. Even now she had a killer body. Tall and slender, with large breasts. Yea, he had no reason to doubt Jake’s claim. But it would be nice to hear his mom say it. Dill looked at her, “Is that true, Mom?”

Lori stood and raised her hands to showcase her body (mostly her boobs), “With a body like this, why would I bag groceries?” Dill noticed that her nipples were still hard.

Since he didn’t get smacked, Jake decided to continue, “She worked in a place where, not only could you see naked women dance on a pole, but for a few dollars more, you could go into the VIP section...”, Lori felt her heart beat faster. Oh God! What did Paul tell his son? “and get a lap dance.”

Perhaps it was the booze, but her son finding out that she did lap dances for money didn’t bother her. Lap dances were nothing compared to the other stuff she did in those rooms. Lori made enough in one summer to pay for a whole year of college, with money left over.

Lori laughed, “OK. Yes. Guilty as charged. Now, let’s talk about something else.”

Of course, even Dill didn’t want to change the subject now. “Did Dad know?”

Lori squirmed in her seat, “It was before your dad and I married. And he doesn’t need to know now, especially about what went on in the VIP rooms.”

Behind her, Jake made a circle with his finger and then slid his other finger in and out of the circle really fast. Dill and Tim both rolled their eyes at Jake. They had no idea that he was telling the truth. Regardless, Dill and Tim didn’t believe Lori ever had sex for money.

“Anyway”, Lori retrieved the glass from Dill. She closed her eyes for a moment before downing the rest of her drink, “that is ancient history.”

There was no more talk about Lori’s stripper days. Dill and Tim were two busy concentrating on the hand that was slowly rubbing the side of Lori’s right breast. It was Jake’s hand.

It took Lori several seconds to even realize what Jake was doing, and then only because Dill and Tim were staring. She didn’t get upset. She simply rolled her eyes and sighed as she moved his hand away. But the hand soon returned.

Looking back at Jake, Lori sighed again, but then turned back to Dill and Tim. Emboldened, Jake took a firm hold of Lori’s right tit. Lori only smiled, “Let’s play monopoly.”

By the time Dill returned with the game, Jake had unhooked Lori’s bra. He was attempting to remove it but was failing miserably. Lori once again rolled her eyes, “Dear God! Let me do it.”

All three boys watched in amazement as she reached up and pulled down the straps. The bra soon appeared from under her shirt as she let it fall to the floor. Lori reached up and squeezed her breasts as if to wake them from their captivity, “There. Happy?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.