A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 10: The Coach

Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Coach - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

Codes for this story:[MF, cheat, wife, soccer mom, BigBreasted, incest]

“Mom, he already cut me from the team. Don’t make this any worse.”

“You need to learn not to be like your dad. Fight for what you want. And by the way, your mom here has been known to change a man’s mind a time or two.”

Tim looked at his mom dress. It was tight with lots of cleavage. Against his dad’s wishes, she wore it once to one of his dad’s office Christmas parties. It was a battle royal when they got home. Seems more than a couple of dad’s co-workers got the wrong idea of what Mom was offering. Tim was sure his dad would not approve of her wearing it now.

They pulled up to a run-down duplex. No flowers. No bushes. The grass that wasn’t dead could use mowing. It definitely looked like a guy without a wife lived here. It looked like his coach lived there.

Sue turned off the car and checked her make-up. “Once I walk up there, let me do the talking. OK?” With that, she reached down and pushed her large breasts together and then pulled the sides together to try to push them back in. A strapless dress, the bra was built in.

“OK, you go up and knock, then I’ll get out of the car and come up.”

Tim started to question why, but then he realized his mom wanted his coach to see her walking up the sidewalk.

With a sigh, Tim opened the car door and made his way to the front door. Truth be told, he wasn’t a fan of this guy. He didn’t even care that he was off the team. He understood why he was cut from the team. The coach liked ‘winners’. He told them that many times. It was clear that Tim was not a ‘winner’ in Coach Jim’s eyes.

While Tim wasn’t prepared for this, it only got worse when Coach Jim answered the door. He had on a wife beater shirt that showed lots of muscles and a pair of shorts that left little to the imagination of what was under them.

Tim was sure that the beer in his hand wasn’t his first. That probably explained why the coach took a moment to recognize him.

“Well hey, Shrimp. How’s it going? Now, I already told your dad on the phone I had to cut you from the team. Nothing personal. So, I’m sorry you rode your bike all the way here for nothing, but...” He held up his beer as if to explain why he couldn’t talk any more.

“I didn’t ride my bike. My mom brought me.” As Tim turned and pointed to the car, Sue took that as her cue and exited the vehicle. Tim had to admit, the grand entrance worked. Tim could have turned into a giant lizard at that point and the coach would not have noticed.

With hips a swinging and cleavage a jiggling, Sue took her time to reach the front door. Or at least it seemed so to Tim. His mom did look hot.

“Coach Jim?” Sue reached out, so they could shake hands. “I’m Sue Stevens. This is my son, Tim.” His mom suddenly made a pouty face and broke into baby talk, “ A boy you cut from your team.”

Sue wasn’t sure if the coach was hearing a word she said. It didn’t matter because he was definitely checking out all her cleavage. She liked when guys liked her big boobs. This guy liked.

Her voice went back to normal, “I thought maybe we could come in and discuss the matter.” Then everyone just stood there. Tim wondered if they were going to be invited in. He wondered if the coach had even been listening.

But then, Jim got a big smile on his face as he took a step back to allow them entrance, “Of course. Please come in.” He pointed to the worn couch, “Have a seat.”

As Sue sat down on the couch, Jim sat next to her, “Can I get you a beer?”

Sue smiled. Tim didn’t know her for a beer person. “Why thank you. I would love a beer.”

Jim turned to look at Tim, “Hey, kid. Get your mom a beer out of the fridge. There might be a soda left in there for you.”

Tim left the room through the door that the coach had pointed at.

“So, Mrs...”

Sue smiled, as Jim managed to move even closer to her. “Stevens. But you can call me Sue.” For some reason, they shook hands again. This time, because they were so close and he was a bit more forceful, her cleavage jiggled even more than before. Obviously the effect Jim was going for.

Sue knew men and she knew how to flirt. She put her hand on his upper arm and squeezed, “My, such big hard biceps.”

Jim flexed his arm, “Thank you, Mrs. Stevens.”

Sue wasn’t expecting what happened next, as Jim reach up and put his hands over her boobs, “My, such big soft boobs.”

Sue remained calm. She had this. She was still in control.

“Oh my. Look! Hands.” She looked at his hand grabbing her breasts and tried to laugh it off.

His grin somehow managed to get bigger. Sue felt his hands squeeze a couple of times, “All natural. Nice.”

“You do realize I’m a married woman.” With that, she pulled his hands down into his lap and held them.

“I’m sorry. I was just having a little fun. You did come into my home dressed like a hooker.”

Sue, genuinely taken a back, pulled her hands back into her own lap. Jim took that opportunity to reach up and tug. Her large boobs sprung free. Jim’s hands immediately reached up and grabbed the naked tit flesh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.