A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 9: The Plan

Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Plan - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

Codes for this story:[mF, drugged sex, mother, son, BBr]

Lisa Stevens was excited. This was going to be her third date with Paul and that meant sex. And she had went all out to make sure this night was perfect. A new sexy dress and a new sexy scent to go with her new attitude on life.

Unlike her husband, who moved in with his whore-secretary day one, she went three months without even considering a date. Plenty of guys asked (she still could turn an eye), but they were politely rejected. She just hadn’t felt ready. And then along came Paul.

They had met at the local coffee shop. Both were getting their caffeine fix before work. The physical attraction was undeniable.

But even then, she played it cool. Just a smile and a hello that first morning. It would be two weeks before they had their first date. And tonight would be their third.

What Lisa didn’t realize as she primped in front of her full-length mirror was that she was being watched. And those watching had other plans for her that night.

Bill Sams flopped over onto his back. He was sweating and out of breath. Staring up at the ceiling, his face almost hurt from the big smile on his face. “Man, this is so great.”

He was talking to his friend, Tim Jones. Tim was on the other side of the bed sucking on a large nipple on a large breast that belonged to Lisa Stevens.

Bill had just pumped his third load into the big-titted mom and he was already looking forward to pumping her with another. He and Tim had been taking turns fucking her for the last three hours.

Bill rolled over and grabbed a handful of tit, “It’s too bad Josh is missing out on this.” Bill sucked in Lisa’s other nipple. For obvious reasons, they couldn’t include the third of their triad of friendship.

Josh was their good friend, but he was also the son of Lisa. He was currently passed out in his own bed. A victim of the same drug his mom had ingested.

“Yea”, Tim released the nipple long enough to answer, “Too bad.” He soon was sucking the nipple and a good amount of tit flesh back in his mouth. The already large nipple was at least three times larger than when he had started.

Reaching down, Tim inserted three fingers into Lisa’s wet pussy, “Dude, there’s no way she’s not going to know we fucked her, no matter how well we clean her up. She’s gonna be drippin’ cum for days.”

Bill responded, a bit of worry in his voice, but not enough to stop playing with the udder. “Yea, I know. And, she’s gonna know someone has been sucking hard on these nipples. They’re gonna be nice and swollen when she wakes up tomorrow.”

Except for the sounds of nipples being slurped and pussy being sloshed, the room was quiet for the next several minutes. Then Tim, clearly excited, spoke, “I know what we can do. We can put her in bed with Josh when we’re done. Then they’ll wake up tomorrow and assume they did each other.”

Bill thought about his friend’s idea. He too seemed excited, “Yea. That should work.”

And so, after each teen had one more go on top of the MILF of their dreams, they carried her into Josh’s bedroom and slid her in beside him.

Tim leaned over and with nipple firmly sucked into his mouth, pulled up, stretching the tit out and away from her body. Soon, Bill did the same and they continued doing this for several minutes.

“Hell, I gotta fuck her again.”

As Josh lay there on his bed, his friends both took another turn climbing between his mom’s legs and pounded yet another load into her well used pussy.

They both dressed, sad that their night was coming to a close.

“He should be naked.”

“Yea.”

They both stood there and stared at each other before Bill finally gave in, “Oh hell, I’ll do it.” Bill reached down and slid his friend’s boxers down and off. “Damn, son. Josh was a big ole wanger.”

Tim looked for a moment, and laughed. “Yea. He sure does.”

Bill reached down and rubbed Lisa’s pussy, getting the palm of his hand nice and wet with the juices from Lisa’s pussy. He smeared it around Josh’s mouth.

“Good idea.” Tim reached down and wet his own hand into her crevice.

Bill looked at him, “What are you... ?”

Tim quickly slid his open palm across Josh’s cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.