A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 8 - After the Dance

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After the Dance - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

“The dance gets over at nine, so you and Kiera can pick me up out front around nine-thirty. Then just drop me off at home on your way to the country club. Just remember...”

Josh joined in, “No drinking and driving.”

Lisa paused, taking a deep breath, smiling at her son.

Josh gave a soft gentle laugh, “I won’t embarrass you, Mom. I promise.”

Lisa leaned over, and gave her son a kiss on the cheek, “I just don’t want you to get hurt. Ok?”

“I won’t, Mom”, and with that, he put the car in reverse and pulled out of the driveway. They would to pick Kiera up on the way.

Having a mom as a teacher can have its moments. She often chaperoned for school dances and trips. Having a mom with a body every guy in school wanted brought it to a whole new level.

The on-going joke was that she was shorter than her bra size. While that was an exaggeration, it did make its point. Five feet two inches in height, Lisa wore a 36EE bra. The fact that she had such a tiny waist just added to the illusion.

So, when they did finally arrive at the dance, Josh wasn’t surprised when all eyes went to his mom. While dressed in a conservative white blouse and a skirt just above the knee, she still turned heads.

Lisa glanced around until she spotted who she was looking for, “I’m going to say ‘Hi’ to Mr. Plumber. You two have fun.” And with that, she walked away.

About an hour into the dance, Josh was seen talking to his friend, Steve, in a corner.

“Since Dad’s out of town, Kiera and I are going back to my place. Can you give Mom a ride home? And send a text when you head out.” It didn’t need to be said why they were leaving early. They were going to go fuck.

Steve was checking out the two girls dancing, “Yea, sure, just let her know.”

“Yea, about that. Can you wait and tell her at the end of the dance? Tell her we had to stop at Kiera’s on the way to the party, so we cut out a little early.”

“Yea. No problem.”

Josh felt bad for his friend. He just couldn’t connect with girls, “And have some fun. Ask someone to dance.”

“Yeah, right”. But Steve stayed in his corner the whole night, watching from a far the action on the dance floor.

Steve was halfway to his car when he remembered that he was to give Josh’s mom a ride home. Going back inside, he was surprised how quickly the gymnasium had cleared out. There was no one. He walked over and looked down the hallway, but it was deserted.

Steve stood there for two or three minutes, “Guess she must had gotten a ride.”

Had Steve ventured further down the hallway, he would have found Lisa, bent over the principal’s desk, her panties at her ankles, with Mr. Plumber fucking her from behind. Being a foot taller than Lisa, the principal had to squat.

With lots of moans and groans, Lisa knew he was close. She soon felt his cock twitch as fresh cum jetted into her. A minute later and Mr. Plumber was dressed and clearly anxious to leave.

“I could have given you a ride home. I know with Karl on the road, you only have the one car.”

Lisa smiled at him, clearly not a genuine smile. What would he say if she actually took him up on his offer? “I’m sure your wife would love that.”

Mrs. Plumber had accused her husband several times over the years of carrying on with the ‘big-titted tramp’.

Lisa thought of her own husband and how he would feel. This time, her smile was more genuine, “Thanks, Tom, but my son is waiting out front.”

Tom looked at his watch and frowned, “Can you lock up?”

Lisa finished sopping up the sperm from her crotch with some tissue, “Yea. Sure.”

A few minutes later, Lisa emerged through the front doors. The parking lot was empty. She looked at her phone. It was dead, “Damn!” She looked towards the street, “I know I’m not that late.”

She waited at least ten minutes before she found herself crossing the parking lot. That’s when a car pulled up, “Hey, Mrs. T.”

Lisa’s last name was Stevens. Mrs. T was what some of the boys called her, but rarely to her face. She was told once a few years back that it stood for ‘Trouble’, but Lisa knew what it really stood for, ‘Tits’. Bold of them to call her that now, but she decided not to make it an issue.

“Looks like you need a ride.”

She stopped walking, “Or your phone?”

“Naw, Mrs. T. We’ll just give you a ride. Hop in the back.”

Lisa paused, then looked back at the empty parking lot and then to the empty street. She got in.

“How are you boys tonight. Bill. Kenny.”

The teen driving was Bill. His dad was a lawyer. Bill was a senior, and captain and quarterback of the football team. The kid in the passenger seat was Kenny, aka Hands. He was one of the wide receivers. His dad owned a chain of car lots.

Hands looked back as she settled in, “Hey, Mrs. Stevens.”

Lisa smiled back. She always liked Kenny.

As they pulled away, Bill looked into his rear view mirror. “We need to make a quick stop, but don’t worry. It’s on the way.”

A few minutes later found them parked in front of a liquor store. “Come on, Mrs. T. No one will ever know.”

“I’ll know. Sorry, Bill, but I am not buying you alcohol. The last thing I need is to find out tomorrow you wrapped this car around a tree.”

“But, we’re not even going to drink it. I just need to replace the bottle from my dad’s liquor cabinet before my parents get home on Friday.”

They went back and forth for ten minutes. “Fine. Stay in the car.”

Lisa was not happy, but she was tired of arguing.

With bottle in hand, Lisa was standing at the counter to pay for it when she felt someone hug her from the side. It was Bill, “Wow! Thanks, Lisa.”

Lisa rolled her eyes as Bill kept his arm over her shoulder. The man behind the counter looked from Bill to her and back to Bill. The man behind the counter hesitated. She couldn’t let him think she was buying booze for underage kids. She smiled at the man, “This is my son.”

That seemed to have worked as the man finished the transaction. With one arm still on her shoulder, Bill used his free hand to quickly grab the bagged bottle from Lisa. Lisa grabbed for it but he quickly switched it to his other hand. Deciding not to play that game, Lisa spun to try to free herself from the arm over her shoulder. This resulted with Lisa now facing Bill and somehow, Bill’s hand was now on her right breast. As if to let her know that this was no an accident, Bill then squeezed.

Lisa felt her face turn bright red as the man behind the counter’s eyes widened. Stunned by his boldness, she froze until he pulled away and headed out the door.

Hands was standing beside the car. He didn’t know what had happened, but it was clear their teacher was upset.

Bill opened the front passenger side door, “Ok, I’m sorry. I went too far. I shouldn’t have groped your boob.”

Hands got a look of surprise as he stared down at her breasts. Lisa’s face flushed once again, and she quickly scooted into the passenger side.

Hands started to go for the back door when Bill turned him to the front, which was still open. “Scoot over, Mrs. T. Hands needs to get in.”

Lisa started to say something but then decided to just get this night over. She scooted to the middle as Bill jumped into the driver’s side.

No one had much to say as they drove another ten minutes. Lisa didn’t seem to care that Hands kept stealing glances at her boobs. At least he wasn’t trying to grope her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.