A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 4: The Doppelganger

Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Doppelganger - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

Blake and his dad entered the hotel room to find a woman sitting at a small table, smoking a cigarette. She seemed nervous.

“Change of plans, Honey.”

Lisa was confused. She was here to fuck Mr. Cox. He had made it seem like her husband’s job depended on it. So, why was he here with this kid?

“Blake, this is Mrs. Stevens. Her husband works for me in accounting. You met him a couple of times. He brought my dry cleaning by the house a couple nights ago.”

“Oh yeah. I remember him.”

Lisa put her cigarette in the ashtray and stood up. Blake liked what he saw. “Wow! You really look like my mom.” And she did. And not just in looks, but in body type. Blonde hair, big ass, big tits.

Lisa wasn’t sure what to say to that. She had never met Mrs. Cox. Lisa was confident in her own looks, and she knew she had a killer body. In a different universe, she could be married to Fred Cox and living the life of luxury.

The father put his hand on his son’s shoulder and looked at Lisa as if it were the first time. “I never noticed, Blake, but now that you mention it, you’re right. She sure does. Is that a game changer?”

Blake was quick to response, “No! I mean ... it’s all good.”

Lisa held out her hand, first to Mr. Cox. He pulled her in for a hug, while reaching up and grabbing hold of her right tit. He gave it a couple of squeezes.

When he finally released her, she stepped back. She felt her face burn red. A bit dazed, she put her hand out to Blake, but Mr. Cox spoke up, “Give her a hug.”

They awkwardly came together. Mr. Cox reached down and pulled his son’s hand up to Lisa’s tit. “Go ahead. Give ‘em a squeeze.”

Josh gave the tit a couple of squeezes. They felt nice and soft. There was nothing fake going on there.

“Well, I’ll leave you two love birds alone. I’ll see you both in the morning. Have fun.”

And with that, he gave a squeeze to Lisa ass and left.

Lisa picked up her cigarette and took a drag off of it. She held it up to Blake. “You smoke?”

He answered, “No.”

“I’m sorry. I’ll put it out.”

“No! Don’t!” He hadn’t meant to be so vocal. “Please. I don’t want you to stop.”

Lisa felt weird standing there as this kid watched her, but she did as he asked and finished the cigarette. As she stubbed it out, she asked, “So then, how old are you?”

“I’m sixteen. Well, almost. And you?”

“I’m twenty-six.”

“Do you have kids?”

“Yea. One. He’s six.”

“You think you’ll ever fuck him?”

Lisa was not expecting that question. She was quick to respond, “God no!”

This was clearly not the answer Blake was hoping for, “I mean, not now. When he gets older. My age.”

Seeing the look on Blake’s face, she paused. “I guess I should never say never, huh? If he grows up to be a stud like you.”

Blake knew she was just playing with him, but he didn’t care. He liked it. Blake smiled.

They both stood there awkwardly. Finally, Blake spoke, “Do you care if I call you Mom then, when we...” he motioned to the bed, “you know.”

Lisa looked at the bed and forced a smile. Part of her wanted to think this wasn’t going to happen. Part of her thought to leave. But she didn’t. She was going to fuck this kid.

“Yeah. Sure. That’ll be fun.” In her head, Lisa is wondering how this kid became such a freak.

Blake pulled out his phone, and after a few swipes, held it up for Lisa to see, “See. That’s my mom.”

Damn, Lisa thought. She could be looking at herself. What the fuck was Mr. Cox thinking?

Blake started removing his clothes, so Lisa did the same. With both of them naked, Blake fell back on the bed. He had quite the hunk of meat between his legs. Much bigger than her husband and even bigger than Mr. Cox himself, if she remembered right. She and Mr. Cox had only done it the one time. It happened at Mr. Cox’s Christmas party, and they did it in his office with her husband just outside the door. Her husband wasn’t an idiot. He had to have known. But he never said a word.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.