A Series of Taboo
Chapter 3: Very Social Media

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Sex Story: Chapter 3: Very Social Media - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

Lisa Stevens opened the door to find two teenaged boys standing on her front porch. With a big smile, she greeted the two, “Hello, boys! How can I help you?”

Lisa assumed they were selling something. Her suburban neighborhood often had solicitors.

Both boys worked very hard to keep eye contact. In her summer dress, Mrs. Stevens had her full cleavage on display. The taller of the two boys spoke, “Hello, Mrs. Stevens? I’m Kevin. This is my friend, Steve. We go to school with your son, Josh, and he said that we should stop by and say ‘hello’ when we got into town.”

The two recognized the big titted milf immediately, having checked her out on Facebook. That same smile. Those big jugs. She paused for a moment as if debating whether she should let them in. They seemed like good boys, and besides, they were friends of Josh.

“Well sure.” Lisa stepped back and swung the door open wide to allow the two to entry her home. “Come on in!”

Both boys looked around as they came into the foyer. Lisa led the boys to the living room where they each took a seat at opposite ends of the couch.

It was Kevin who spoke again, “Josh said you were all alone this week. Mr. Stevens is out of town and of course Josh is studying in Germany this semester.”

“Yes. It’s just me all week.” Still standing, Lisa asked, “Would you two like a soda or some lemonade? I could make tea?”

Steve continued to let Kevin speak for him, “Two sodas sound good.”

And with that, Lisa disappeared into the kitchen. Kevin waited for her before he stood and reached out as if he were playing with imaginary breasts and humping an imaginary body. “This is going to be great!”

Steve finally spoke, “She’s chubbier than she looks in her pic.”

Kevin smiled, “Yea, a bit, but you won’t care once you get those huge tits wrapped around your cock.”

Kevin quickly sat down as Lisa came back into the room carrying drinks. Lisa noticed that each boy leaned back as she handed them their drink. It wasn’t until she was handing her drink to Steve that she caught on as to why. The more she leaned, the more her dressed pushed out her boobs.

Lisa was soon starting to question her decision to invite these two in as they both were now openly staring at her chest. Short of making a run for it, Lisa decided to make the best of it. “So, are you both engineering students also?”

Steve looked at Kevin and tried to stifle a laugh.

Kevin ignored him, “Oh hell no. We’re not as smart as your son, Mrs. Stevens. Plus, that would be way too much work.”

Lisa tried to maintain her smile, but it had faded slightly. “So, how did you and Josh meet?”

“It was a party, sort of. We both were trying to hook up with the same girl. She looked a lot like you, actually. Big on top like you.”

Lisa wasn’t sure how to react to that. “So”, working to keep a smile, “did either of you ‘get the girl’.” As soon as she said it, she regretted it. Get the girl would mean sex.

Kevin glanced over at Steve before looking back to Lisa, “Oh yeah, we did.” When Lisa looked confused, he added, “We tag teamed her. Along with a couple of other guys. She was pretty wasted.”

Lisa suddenly felt a knot in her stomach. This was not information she cared to hear. This was not how she raised her son. She needed these boys out of her house.

“Anyway”, Kevin raised his glass to finish off his drink. He sat it down on the coffee table and stood.

He looked over to Steve, who did the same. For her part, Lisa took this as a sign they were leaving. Relieved, she stood to show them to the door.

Lisa jumped when Kevin put his arm over her shoulder, “Thank you for the drink, Mrs. Stevens, but I do believe my friend and I are ready to get down to business.”

Lisa tried to step away, but Kevin only pulled her to him tighter. “I’m sorry? Business?”

“You don’t think we traveled all this way for a soda, do you?” With that, Kevin’s free hand reached across and grabbed a handful of her left boob.

Lisa let out a whimper.

Soon, Kevin had his hand inside Lisa’s dress, “Your son promised us a good time, Mrs. Stevens.” He pulled her bra up over her tits, causing her fat tits to flop out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.