A Series of Taboo
Chapter 2: You’ve Got Mail

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Sex Story: Chapter 2: You’ve Got Mail - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

story:[mF, cheat, wife, inc, mother, son, BBr]

If hearing “You’ve got mail!” gets your heart pumping a little faster than you were around in the days of AOL. Social media before there was internet, or at least Internet for the masses.

“Josh, when you get a minute, can you and Steve come help me?”

The two teenagers paused their video game, “Sure, Mom.”

Walking the few steps from the living room to the den, they found Josh’s mom at their new computer. Seems she was trying to load some software.

“Where do I even put this thing?” By thing, she meant the CD she held in her hand.

Steve’s family already had a computer, so Steve was quick to step up, “Here, let me show you, Mrs. S. May I?”

It took Lisa a few seconds to figure out that he wanted them to switch positions. Standing up, she let Steve sit.

“Yea. Just push this button”, the little door opened. He dropped the CD in the tray and closed it up. A few seconds later, a pop-up screen appeared.

Steve proceeded to set up the new software while Lisa and Josh watched. Having only one chair, Lisa would bend over periodically to see the screen better.

Lisa already wore clothes that showcased her cleavage, so having her lean over really showed off her large breasts.

When Lisa went to get the credit card, Steve looked up at Josh and whispered, “Fucking A, your mom’s tits are practically falling out! I felt them brush up against me twice.”

Josh gave his friend an unapproving look.

Steve pointed his thumb towards his friend’s crotch, “Don’t tell me you haven’t been looking.”

Embarrassed, Josh made a fist and hit his friend on the arm. It was a warning tap.

Lisa came back in the room slightly out of breath. “Here it is. I got it.” She was excited.

Steve typed in some more and then, “Ok. Now we need a screen name.”

Lisa was confused, “But we just put my name in with the credit card information.”

Josh explained, “No, this is the name that you go by. A secret name so people won’t know it’s you.”

Lisa was leaned over once again. Steve’s face was inches from her boobs, “Gosh. I have no clue. What do you guys think I should put?”

Neither boy said anything, but Steve typed ‘Mom38DDlight’ and hit enter.

“But I’m not 38. I’m only...”. Lisa let out a gasp, “STEVEN!” Lisa had just realized he hadn’t put her age. It was her bra size. “How do you boys even know...” She paused and then let out a sound of disgust, “Oh!!”.

Lisa took a feeble swat at Steve that was easily dodged, “Relax! No one knows it’s you.”

“Yea, Mom. It’s not like Dad’s going to go anywhere near this computer.” Josh was right. His dad worked as a trucker, and usually only made it back one or two days a week. He wanted nothing to do with this computer.

“So, how did you hear about this program, Mom?”

“Sally was telling me about it.” Sally was one of the other teachers from the high school where his mom taught. “She loves it.”

Now, Josh and his mom used to watch TV together before bed, at least when his dad was out of town. But Lisa watched little TV these days. Her free time was spent on the computer, which left little time for Josh to have his turn, which he complained about frequently.

Imagine Josh’s surprise when he came home to find their computer had been replaced. Which was odd, since it was only three months old.

Turns out, this was a replacement computer but a second computer. His mom had moved the first computer into her bedroom. His dad wasn’t too happy, but then, he didn’t make her take it back either.

“Mom? Is that a digital camera?” Josh couldn’t help but notice his mom’s cheeks turn scarlet as she quickly grabbed the camera before he could.

“Yes. Yes it is.” She was clearly flustered.

Josh had seen them in stores, but had never gotten to try one out. “Can I...” She quickly grabbed it from his hands.

“I need to get dinner started, and I’m guessing you have homework.” With that she quickly left the room, along with the camera.

Over the next few months, Josh would usually find his mom, sitting in front of her computer. Or at least when his dad wasn’t home. She was clearly obsessed.

Josh didn’t say much. He was fully capable of making the meals occasionally or helping with the laundry.

While his mom taught at the same school, they rarely rode home together. Josh would hang out and then catch a ride with friends. But today, he had his sports physical, and his mom was supposed to take him.

Seems she went home early. Seems she had a touch of the flu. The appointment had been set up a month earlier. It was a requirement for him to play sports.

“If she’s home on that computer...” Josh was not happy. Seems he wasn’t buying her touch of the flu.

Not being able to make his appointment, Josh decided to walk the twelve plus blocks home. If his mom did go home to be on the computer, he wanted to catch her in the act.

Josh came in through the back. It was clear that his mom had not heard him, because when he entered her room, he did find her sitting in front of her computer, only she wasn’t typing. She was working a large dildo in and out of her pussy.

“JOSHUA!”

“MOM!!”

They both stayed clear of each other the rest of the night, and Josh found that his mom went in to work early the next day. He literally bumped into her in the hallway, causing her to drop her papers. While he did help her pick them up, he avoided making eye contact, but bent over as she was, his eyes were drawn to her cleavage. Images of her and the dildo still fresh in his mind.

It was after school that Steve approached him, “Come hang out at my place. I got something I want to show you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.