The World's First Futa - Futa's Naughty Jobs - Cover

The World's First Futa - Futa's Naughty Jobs

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Futa’s First Naughty Reality Show

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Futa’s First Naughty Reality Show - Becky, the world's first futa, works a variety of naughty jobs form a wild Japanese game show to a stint as a porn star!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

April 17th, 2047

“You don’t make it sound like your time on Living with the Futa was all that much fun,” Adelia said as she interviewed me. It was a long one. We had been going for a few hours as I relived the roller-coaster fun of my life as the world’s first futa.

“I thought it would be,” I said. “I really did. Me living in a house with four girls, getting to know them, making love to the same women over and over instead of just fucking four or five strangers a day, promised something new. It was a break from all the meaningless, if amazing, sex. I was feeling restless. I was, what, twenty-nine. I hoped I would find true love on the show. I really, really did. I wanted it to work, but the producer...”

“Oh, was there drama behind the scenes as well as on the screen?” asked Adelia, her interviewer senses sniffing an exciting story.

“You have no idea,” I said, leaning back. “That’s what they wanted. Drama. Ratings. I swear they cast girls who would butt heads with each other and drive me nuts.”

“So not the best people?” asked Adelia.

“They were all ‘personalities,’ to put it ... politically. All except Rosalía, and she was a wilting flower put on the show to be bullied, or that’s my theory.” I sighed. “It was going great for the first couple of days and then it all blew up...”


August 20th, 2028

Before becoming a futanari, when I had more time to watch TV, I was a big fan of reality shows. Whether it was American Idol, the Bachelorette, or even Top Chef, I watched them all. They always did these interview segments, what I had learned in the last few days was called a talking head segment. I just don’t recall the interviewer, in this case the producer Shanelle, impaling her pussy on the interviewee’s (that would be me) cock.

I had changed the world.

I groaned as her pussy engulfed my dick as I sat in the chair, a pair of cameras shooting us, one over my shoulder, the other over hers. Shanelle, a willowy redhead with a gold nose ring glinting beneath the camera lights, let out such a moan of delight as she settled onto my lap, her cunt sliding down my futa-cock. I groaned, twisting in my chair, pleasure flooding through me.

“There,” she said, her naked body shifting, her round breasts nudging into my tits. We had about the same size bust, our tits both perky and firm. Her dusky nipples kissed mine, sending another tingle of delight racing to my juicy pussy. “How has it been going, Becky?”

“Getting to know the girls,” I said.

“Mmm, yes, yes, we’ve seen,” Shanelle said. “Got some great footage of you and them. Especially what you did with Essence last night.”

“Essence...” I sighed, and not in a good way. Despite the amazing hummer she gave me followed be me sodomizing her while she bent over the railing of the back porch for all of the Hollywood Hills to witness, I wasn’t a fan of her.

“Interesting,” Shanelle said, a naughty glint in her blue eyes. “What is your impression of Essence, besides that girl can deep-throat your clit-dick with gusto.”

“Well...” I bit my lip. I had to be honest. “She’s a prima donna. She thinks she’s hot shit, you know. Just the best thing in the world. She parades around the house like once that I’ve seen her cute ass, I didn’t need to enjoy another woman’s ever again.

“And, trust me, Essence ass isn’t that hot.”

“You would know,” Shanelle said, shifting around on me and letting out a coo of delight as her pussy clenched down on my dick. “Mmm, and what do you think of the other girls? How are you getting along with them?”

“Vikki just keeps telling me about his ‘amazing’ business opportunity,” I said, shaking my head. Even with my dick buried in hot, tight pussy I couldn’t keep my irritation out of my voice. My hands squeezed Shanelle’s ass, shifting her on my dick. “I think she’d rather have me co-sign a loan with her then feel my dick fuck her pussy now that I’ve bred her.”

“Ooh, the deliveries will make such an amazing nine month reunion,” sighed Shanelle. “Big ratings boast. Get a lot of streaming views.”

“What about cable ratings?” I asked.

She shrugged. “It’s almost dead. It’s all about streaming over the internet. Mmm, and you’re content ... People can’t get enough of you, Becky.” She squeezed her cunt around my dick. “What about Mollie?”

“She seems sweet,” I said, “but she’s always trying to badmouth the other girls. You know, belittling them. It’s annoying. I hate that sort of thing. I can only imagine what she’s saying behind my back to the cameras.”

“Well, when the episodes air, you’ll just have to watch and find out,” Shanelle said, wiggling on me, rubbing her nipples against mine. “Ooh, you have such an amazing cock, Becky. I just want to fuck you so hard but ... What about Rosalía?”

I smiled. “Now she’s sweet. She’s quiet and cute and ... I like her.”

My fingers dug into Shanelle’s ass. I hadn’t spent so much time with the same girl since ... college. Since I stopped hanging out with Kurt, Dona, Chris, and Tiffany. I used to fuck Dona and Tiffany all the time. Even Mrs. Albertson and her step-daughter, plus the president of my college.

Since college, I didn’t have that. While I was in Japan doing Futanari Explosion, I didn’t make any real friends. I just had a stream of sexy schoolgirls, hot pop stars, and naughty adult idols streaming into my bedroom when I wasn’t fucking on stage for the game show.

“I like her a lot,” I said, nodding my head. “I wish she was a little more assertive. She’s a bit passive, but ... She passes the time.”

“Wonderful,” Shanelle said, lifting her pussy up and down my cock. “Mmm, I’m glad you’re swishing with her.”

Swishing? Was that some new slang?

“Yes, yes, just so glad you’re here,” Shanelle continued, her breasts rubbing on mine, our nipples kissing, as she rode my cock.

“Me, too,” I groaned, squeezing and kneading her rump as she worked that fine ass up and down my girl-cock. Her cunt gripped it with such hot passion. It felt incredible. I didn’t want this bliss to stop. I wanted her to keep fucking up and down my shaft until I erupted.

And from the way she grinned, she wanted the same thing.

The sexy producer worked that tight, hot pussy up and down my dick. I whimpered, loving the cameras filming this. It was so hot. I never got tired of getting naughty on television or the internet. My girl-cock throbbed and twitched in her pussy as she worked that hot cunt up and down my dick.

My digits massaged her ass, kneading into her rump. My fingers clenched and relaxed as her cute butt flexed beneath them. She slammed down my cunt again and again, only to slide back up so she could impale herself again. Her pussy squeezed so tight as she rose, making me whimper.

“Work that bred pussy on my futa-cock!” I moaned, my head tossing back and forth, my blonde curls spilling about my shoulders.

“Ooh, yes, yes, yes!” she hissed. “I’m going to enjoy this. I’m going to cum so hard on your girl-dick!”

“Then you’re going to be famous!” I whimpered, my fingers sliding into her butt-crack. I loved caressing up and down a woman’s warm divide and finding their naughty backdoor.

Her eyes widened when my fingers played with her back there. She let out a whimpering groan of delight, her pussy clenching about my cock as she rose up it. My dick throbbed inside of her as my digit danced along her asshole.

I arched an eyebrow at her.

“Yes!” she hissed.

I thrust a finger into her asshole, the camera behind her pivoting down to capture the naughty action. Her bowels clenched about my probing finger. I pumped my digit in and out of her, loving the velvety heat engulfing it.

I shoved a second digit into her. I could feel my clit-dick through her flesh. I pressed into my shaft, massaging it as she bounced on my shaft. Her tits heaved as she leaned back on me, hands hooked behind my neck.

“Becky!” she squealed. “Oh, yes, yes, yes, Becky!”

I groaned and throbbed. My dick twitched inside of her pussy. She engulfed me in her passion. I whimpered. A wave of bliss rippled through me. My dick spurted. My cum fired into her. Hot jizz splashed over and over into the depths of her snatch.

Her pussy clenched then spasmed around my dick as she joined me in climatic ecstasy. It was such a wonderful thing to experience. My eyes squeezed shut as the rapture crashed through my body. My head tossed from side to side. Such bliss burned through my body.

I drowned in it.

“Yes!” I groaned as her pussy milked my jizz from my snatch. “Mmm, I really, really love these talking head segments.”

“They’re the best,” Shanelle panted, her body twitching on me. “You’re really changing the world, you know that, Becky? Just making it so different.” She groaned. “What will happen when your horde of futa-daughters hit eighteen?”

“No idea,” I said. “Maybe they’ll flood the world with more futas, or maybe they’ll be more like guys.”

“Mmm, it’s going to be interesting. Just eight or so more years until your firstborns are adults.”

I blinked. Where did the time go?

“Well,” Shanelle said, lifting her pussy off my girl-dick, “I have to hit the editing bay. This was good stuff. You enjoy your afternoon. Don’t forget, we’re all attending the premier of the new X-Men movie tonight. It’s kicking off a new franchise.”

“Didn’t they just reboot that two years ago?” I asked.

“Three,” she said, shrugging. “But I’ll be great. You’re going to breed the girl playing Jubilee and the girl playing Storm. So that’ll be a great segment of the show.”

I sighed. “I thought I was just spending time with the four girls here.”

“They’ll be there, too,” she said. “This is a great bit of cross-promotion. Got to keep the corporate masters happy since the Mouse owns us and Marvel.”

I blinked. “Oh, I didn’t realize that. What don’t they own?”

“Paramount, so no Star Trek,” she said and shrugged, my cum dripping down her thighs as one of the male crew (Shanelle was the only female member on the crew for obvious reasons) handed her a towel. She mopped up the jizz.

I drifted out of the interview room and through the house. It was quiet, no argument between Essence or Mollie. Or between Essence and Vicky. Or even between Vicky and Mollie. At least Rosalía stayed out of that.


August 21st, 2028

I sighed when I saw someone had eaten my salad. I just wanted to savor it after the long night. Yes, it was fun breeding two movie stars as part of the promo for the newest superhero film, even if I meant I had to sit through said superhero film. The paparazzi were out in force. I had to pose so many times in my sparkly dress, talking about who made it and blah, blah, blah.

I’d much rather just sit on the couch and eat a salad. I always needed to recharge after those sort of media circus events.

I closed the refrigerator door, my stomach growling. “Essence.” I became so aware of the cameraman behind me after I made that sigh. I glanced at them. “It was her, wasn’t it?”

The sound guy, following along behind with earphones on, just shrugged.

“Why did I fuck her this morning?” I groaned. “Because I was horny. I’m always horny in the morning.”

The sound guy and the camera guy both grinned at me.

I gave them a naughty smile and groaned, “Pervs.”

“Becky, could you join me in the living room,” Shanelle called. “Got something to show you. Want to know your opinion.”

I sighed. That meant Shanelle was trying to create some sort of drama. But if it showed Essence eating my marked salad, well, I would kick that skank prima donna’s ass so hard she would still have my footprint stamped into her butt next year.

I strolled into the living room, my kimono robe—yes, I got it in Japan and, yes, it had an oriental dragon on it—open. My tits were almost spilling out, my dick chubbing up half-hard at the sight of Shanelle in a pair of tight booty shorts that hugged her cute rump.

“What?” I asked.

“Well, we recorded this naughty romp this morning,” she said, tapping her phone.

A video played on the TV. There I was in crystal clear, 8K ultra high definition brilliance. You could even see mole on my rump as my ass flexed, driving my cock in and out of Essence pussy while she was bent over the tub in the bathroom. Her blonde hair and big, fake titties swung back and forth as I plowed her. Her butt-cheeks rippled every time I buried into her juicy snatch.

“Yes, yes, yes, cum in me!” moaned Essence, her face hidden by the curtain of her sun-bleached hair. “Just spill that jizz into me!”

“Trying to get me hard?” I asked Shanelle, my dick reaching its full girth, my nipples tingling against the silk of my kimono robe. “Because it is working. Mmm, look at those tan boobies sway. Essence might be a prima donna, but that body...”

“So you don’t know what she did after you flooded her cunt with your jizz?” Shanelle asked. I shook my head. “No. I went back to bed with a smile on my face. I’m sure your cameras caught that.”

“Well, this is what she did.” Shanelle tapped her phone again. A new video played.

Essence had Rosalía kneeling before her. The blonde stood facing the cameras, her fake tits round and plump. Rosalía had her hands behind her back like they were ... restrained. They were cuffed together, the Hispanic woman squirming and moaning as she devoured Essence’s pussy.

“That’s it, you nasty slut!” groaned Essence. “Mmm, yes, yes, I got Becky to fuck me just so I could enjoy the look in your eyes as you ate me out. You’re just so disgusting. Such a slut for that futa and her cum you’d do anything to taste it. Even eat my pussy. Ooh, yes, yes, get that tongue in me, you filthy cunt! You are so disgusting.”

My brow furrowed.

“Just a piece of shit!” groaned Essence. “Ooh, yes, yes, that’s good.”

“Look at that little slut eating your taco,” Mollie said from off-scream. “Mmm, guess she was missing a taste of home, right? Make that little Hispanic slut eat your pussy. Then I’m next. I want that cunt-lapper’s tongue buried deep into me.”

“Why didn’t Rosalía say anything?” I groaned. “She’s just so passive, right? She just went along with it. Let them say those mean things to her.”

“You say things like that to women,” Shanelle said. “You’ve called me a slut and a whore.”

“Not to humiliate you,” I said, glancing at her. “Right? It’s hot when I do it. It doesn’t make you cringe. Look at Rosalía shudder. They’re picking on her.”

“She agreed to it,” Shanelle said. “If it wasn’t consensual, we would have stopped it, but...” “Yes, yes, yes, you little taco-muncher!” hissed Essence. “Work that tongue into me. Ooh, nothing like enjoying a brown slut’s tongue working into my pussy. Gonna cum so hard! Gonna drown you in my cream!”

I marched out of the living room, seething.

The cameras followed.

I know I had seen rope in the garage. I was positive I had. A thin, silky smooth sort of rope. I didn’t know what it was used for, but I was angry and hard. My girl-dick bounced before me, my tits swaying beneath my open robe, nipples popping out before vanishing beneath the silk again. I entered the garage, the scent of motor oil lingering.

I found it, hanging on the wall. I grabbed it.

“Capture it all,” I heard Shanelle hiss as I walked back into the kitchen. “This is going to be great! We picked the right group of girls.”

That almost stopped me. Almost. But I was just so pissed off at Essence I didn’t care how I was being manipulated by that cunt Shanelle. I just marched back into the living room. There was a bar along one side. And it had a button. You pressed it, and everyone in the house was supposed to come running.

I pressed it.

Rosalía scurried in first. The Hispanic girl wore a sleeveless, tube dress that hung so low on her tits that it barely covered the nipples of her large breast, her darker brown areolas peeking out along the top. She gave me a shy smile before sitting down at the bar, her lush boobies jiggling.

Vicky sauntered in next, a big grin on her face. She had her tablet with her and she was already tapping it to load her presentation. I didn’t need to see it again. I didn’t care about her plan to market vanity canine capes. It was such a dumb idea.

Mollie came in next, a sweet smile on her face framed by curly, black hair. She was naked, her round breasts bobbing before her. She had fat nipples, thrusting hard from her chest. She scampered right up to me.

“Hey, Becky! Good morning!”

“It’s afternoon,” I pointed out.

“Is it?” she gave a girlish giggle that made her boobs shake. “Where does the time go?”

“Oh, you know, eating tacos can make it go fast.”

Her smile slipped just an inch.

Then the prima donna herself strode in on her stiletto hills. Her large, fake tits bounced, as golden-tan as the rest of her body. She had sliver necklaces that fell across her cleavage, the only thing she wore. Her pussy looked as freshly waxed as it did this morning when I found her bent over and filling the bathtub when I stumbled into the restroom.

Bitch was waiting for me just so she could make Rosalía lick her clean.

“What is going on?” she asked. “I was just about to go sunbathe. Need to maintain my tan for Becky. I know how much you love it.”

“So much,” I said, playing with the rope in my hand. “I thought of something that will be so hot for everyone at home to watch.”

“Oh?” asked Essence. “Hot? As in ratings hot? Mmm, I like that.”

Did this stuck-up bitch really think this show would launch her into stardom? “I just need you and Mollie to let me tie you up. I learned a little bit about Shibari while I was in Japan. You’ll look so hot bent over the bar with your hands bound behind your back.”

Essence arched an eyebrow.

“That sounds like fun,” Mollie said. “I’m game. It’ll be sexy. We’ll be all nice and helpless, getting fuck by your wonderful cock, Becky.” The black-hair, sweet-faced girl grabbed my futa-cock and stroked it. I shuddered at her touch. “Mmm, yes, yes, I love this idea. Just love it.”

“You want to tie me up?” Essence asked.

“Uh-huh,” I said as Mollie’s hand slid up and down my girl-dick. “Doesn’t that just sound so fun? Mmm, think of all the naughty things we can do if you’re all tied up.”

Essence’s brow furrowed. She licked her lips. “Maybe that’s more Rosalía’s game. Right?”

“I wouldn’t mind being tied up,” whispered Rosalía, shivering as one of the cameras filmed her. “I ... I could even get naked ... If you’d like, Becky.”

“See, Rosalía wants you to tie her up,” Essence purred, giving me such a big grin. “Do her.”

“But I’d rather do you,” I said. I arched my eyebrows at her. “Just imagine all the naughty things I’ll do to you when you’re tied up. Doesn’t that sound ... intriguing?”

“Yes,” Mollie breathed. The sweet-faced bitch was already bent over the low counter of the bar, her rump pointed right at me, her shaved pussy framed between her sleek thighs. She thrust her arms behind her back. “I want that. Come on, Essence, this is going to be hot. Going to make us famous. People love bondage these days.”

Essence shifted. “Really?”

“Once I tie you up, every woman in America will want to be in your place,” I said, so aware of the cameraman filming us.

Essence shuddered, her big, fake titties swaying before me. She nodded her head, her eyes gleaming with delight. “Fine. I’ll do it.”

“Don’t sound like such a martyr,” Vikki said as she fingered her shaved cunt, her labia thick and long. “There has to be a way to market this, Becky. Your own brand of bondage rope, maybe? Ooh, I know a supplier.” Her chocolate-brown fingers danced along her juicy pussy lips while her dyed-red hair swayed about her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.