Son Still Able and the Mother Still Willing - Cover

Son Still Able and the Mother Still Willing

Copyright© 2018 by Brentgdrive

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a continuation of the true story of my mother and I and our sexual relationship. It had been 5 years since Brian and Pam had been together sexually. After a recent breakup, Pam had to come visit Brian in graduate school. The 2 of them knew they would end up in bed together. However, the 1st night they were joined by Brian's best friend. Pam took on both boys and was able to satisfy Her curiosity for anal.Mother and son spent the rest of the next day making love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration  

“I love you,” she reminded him.

“I love you too,” he obviously replied.

“Are you sure you’re okay with all of this?” She wanted to make sure all this did not go too fast for him. She wondered if his feelings might be different than hers right now. She also thought that perhaps his feelings might have changed just during this brief lull.

“God, yes!” He happily reassured her. “I can tell how much you’re enjoying this, and my guess is you fantasized about two men once or twice in your life.” Although it was a statement, his eyes made it a question.

Pam confirmed that he was correct with a simple nod. Meanwhile, Mike had scooted a little closer and was still spooning Pam. His hand was running up and down her left thigh. His touches went up her body.

“Well then if it makes you happy, it makes me happy. And believe me, this is pretty damn hot.” She needed no more convincing.

Pam quickly replied, “Then I know what I want next.”

“What?”

Pam came closer and whispered in his ear.

“Are you sure?” He now asked her to confirm the big news he just heard.

With that she grinned and with her left hand reached back to grab Mike’s cock. She pulled away from her buttocks enough to grab it completely. As she turned she started to stroke it back and forth. She then sat up in bed between both men.

“If I’m going to be in bed with two men, we’ve got to make it official.” She said to both with pride and excitement.

She did not want Mike to leave the bed just yet. So, she started to scoot her bottom down the bed so she could exit at the foot. As her hand let go of Mike’s cock she gave him an order, “keep that thing hard for me baby.”

Mike immediately took over after she let go and he continued to stroke his cock. Pam scooted herself to the end of the bed and stood up and turned around. She couldn’t believe her eyes. There was her beautiful son that she’s always admired and cherished. And next to him was one gorgeous twenty-something man stroking his cock as he fantasized about her. Her pussy started dripping immediately.

She looked at Brian’s cock, “for this to happen we need to do something about this,” she said as she knelt down and put his penis back in her mouth.

As usual, it took no more than 30 seconds to be erect. It was here that she really took control. Brian knew what was coming, Mike laid there with his rock hard cock in his hand wondering what was next.

Pam grabbed Brian’s ankles and pulled him further down the bed so that his knees were hanging off and feet were touching the ground. This was a strange position for Brian, but it seemed comfortable and stable. At this point, Mike pretty much knew what was coming. However, he also saw she was calling the shots and he wasn’t going to move until she told him to. Pam went over to Brian’s dresser and opened the bottom drawer where his medical supplies were. She reached in and pulled out a tube of KY jelly. Now Mike knew for sure what was coming.

Both men watched her squeeze the tube of KY and ooze it over the tip of Brian’s hard cock. She actually wondered why she was even doing this because her pussy was so damn wet with anticipation. She turned around to set tube to the side. It was here she decided to tease these “boys” one final time. She bent completely over and touched her toes. The view that they had was of her ass and her dripping wet hairy pussy. She shook her ass seductively and spread her legs slightly showing both of them the two orifices that were about to be violated.

She turned and looked at Mike. He had already started masturbating himself in his cock was rock hard.

“Come over here and let me watch you,” she told him as she stood back up and backed up closer to Brian.

She waited until Mike was in front of her and she could see him slowly stroke himself up and down. She was extremely turned on at the site this young man pleasing his muscular body on his own. Pam then grabbed Brian’s fully erect penis in her right hand. She started to bring herself down slowly and seductively. Next she brought the tip of his member between her cheeks and started to move down further. The sensation was fabulous.

It was just a while ago that her son stuck his thumb in her ass she had never felt anything similar. But that was enough to make her feel comfortable with what she was about to complete. The tip of his head was now inside of her ass hole and she stopped and took a deep breath. There was a lot of pressure, but there was a lot of excitement and stimulation. She could feel it throughout her body.

She then moved down a little bit more taking another 2 inches or so. Again she stopped midway and this time with her breaths came a guttural moan. Almost immediately came the next motion where she now sat completely on her sons cock. It felt so good for both. Brian had never experienced such a tight sensation enough to affect him in the way he was now feeling. Meanwhile, Pam was enjoying this and breathing heavily from what she had just done, and more so from what was about to come.

At this point she moved back up his cock and without much hesitation she moved back down. Her son was now fucking her in the ass and she loved it.

After about three strokes Pam gave the command that Mike had been waiting for, “what are you waiting for Mike? Come fill me up!”

She didn’t need to say it twice. Mike reached for the box of condoms now sitting on the dresser to his right.

“Don’t worry about it. Just fuck me now.” She told him.

As he moved closer, she leaned back and put her hands on the bed beside Brian. Now her pussy was gaping and ready to take Mike’s cock.

Mike couldn’t believe this. Earlier when he was fucking her doggy style it was such a turn on simply because of who she was. Now it was a complete turn on because of what he was about to do.

He had never done this before. He teased her slightly and placed the tip of his cock right near the entrance of her pussy. In order to keep it here he had to move up and down slightly. This is because now her pace quickened and she was truly making sure Brian was fucking her ass with good rhythm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.