Son Still Able and the Mother Still Willing - Cover

Son Still Able and the Mother Still Willing

Copyright© 2018 by Brentgdrive

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a continuation of the true story of my mother and I and our sexual relationship. It had been 5 years since Brian and Pam had been together sexually. After a recent breakup, Pam had to come visit Brian in graduate school. The 2 of them knew they would end up in bed together. However, the 1st night they were joined by Brian's best friend. Pam took on both boys and was able to satisfy Her curiosity for anal.Mother and son spent the rest of the next day making love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration  

Brian sat in his wheelchair and watched his mother’s evil grin. She took a large sip for courage and then set her wine glass down on the table next to the sofa. Then she immediately slid closer to Mike and sat directly beside him.

Mike was dying to know what they were talking about. But he was too intimidated to ask. He didn’t need to.

“Brian wants me to tell you.” She teased Mike.

“Tell me what?” He inquired with such a desperate tone.

She didn’t make him wait for long. She put her left arm around him and then moved her right leg up over his.

“We want to have a threesome sweetie.” She immediately kissed him as she wrapped her arms completely around his neck and pulled him tightly towards her.

Brian stood there and was somewhat jealous. He was not so sure he could handle this. He had figured all along that his mother and he would get together this weekend. He didn’t anticipate sharing her with someone else. But he knew how stressful things have been for her. He knew how wild she could be at times. And he knew that ultimately this would be good for her. Overall, it was a new experience for him as well. It definitely turned him on.

About the time his thoughts finished wondering was when his mom let Mike up for air. She finished her kiss and then backed away and sat back down next to him. She reached over and grabbed her glass once again. The look on Mike’s face was priceless.

Mike was completely speechless. He was looking at Brian for some sense of direction. Brian rescued him.

“It’s okay, dude.” He reassured Mike. “The last time we did this was with my pregnant personal care attendant shortly after I got hurt.”

“Seriously?” He was somewhat startled.

“There’s always been an attraction between us.” She started to explain. “After he came home we ended up getting closer. I had thought about it before and so had he. When I heard the two of them having sex I couldn’t help it. I watched them through the crack in the door.”

She stopped long enough to take another big sip of wine. All the while Mike sat there motionless. She finished the sip and continued.

“The next day I had to have him myself. I think it was the next day that we had a wild three-way love affair for about a week and a half before he went back to school.” You could hear the lust in her voice as she talked about it.

“When he went back to school, it was over.” She wrapped up the sensual talk. “Everything went back to normal.”

Brian then interrupted, “until the divorce.”

“True,” she agreed.

Brian then continued the story, “we got very close again as she told me the many problems she and dad had. “ It was here he looked at his mother directly in the eye even though he was still talking to Mike. “All that time on the phone and our relationship has grown into so much more again. I was hoping to God this would happen again this weekend.” His statement was genuine and ultimately directed at her.

Pam set the glass down and stood up. She removed the robe from over her shoulders and stood there now in the nearly see-through camisole. She walked over to her son while Mike watched in a flabbergasted state. Again, Pam sat on Brian’s lap just as she had done before. Immediately the pressure from her ass on his cock brought it to attention. She placed her left arm around his shoulder making sure that it was going to be a very clear view for Mike.

Pam moved in towards her son’s lips with her tongue slightly leading the way. The kiss was deep and passionate. Brian used his left arm to pull her close. It felt so good for both of them to once again begin to consummate their relationship. Each had always wondered if they were going to ever do it again. It felt so good. Both of them wanted to continue.

Brian’s other hand now dropped from her shoulder and started to caress her right breast. He felt her erect nipples that he absolutely loved. He started to pinch them and she immediately breathed in deep. His eyes were still closed but then curiosity made him wonder.

He opened his eyes while continuing to kiss his mother and fondle her breasts. He wanted to see what his friend was doing on the sofa. Sure enough, he was now caressing his crotch and an erection was obvious in his shorts.

Apparently Pam must’ve gotten the same idea about then. The kiss broke once again she pulled away looking into Brian’s eyes. At that point she saw where he was looking. She turned around to see Mike rubbing the outside of his shorts. He had now leaned back on the sofa and lifted his shirt up. His bare belly was showing and the tip of his cock was peeking out from the waistband.

“I’ll be back, sweetie.” She said to Brian, then she gave him one final kiss.

She got up off his lap and quickly kneeled down between Mike’s knees looking up into his face. Brian wished he could see her eyes. It had been so long since he had seen that devious sexual look, and now was focused on his best friend. Yet he still was finding this seemed to be amazingly erotic and satisfying.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.