Forbidden Fantasies
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Fantasies can be fun, playful and enrich your sex life. Karen and Bill discover that sharing fantasies can renew the lust they felt for each other when they first married. But how far should you let your fantasies go? Should there be a limit? Karen didn't think so. Be careful what you wish for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Karen did not come to bed to join Bill one night after visiting Bobby. The next morning, Karen told Bill she was sorry, but they both fell asleep. It happened again the next week and twice the week after. But then the excuse changed, ’I didn’t think you would mind since you are getting off with Taylor.’

Yes, Bill did fucking mind. Even though Taylor teased and wanted to masturbate more often than she did a few weeks ago, Bill wanted his wife in their bed at night, sharing her exploits and fantasies while they fucked. It was erotic and exciting to get himself off watching his daughter masturbate, but he was never going to be able to bring himself to let her suck his cock or fuck her. Bill wanted his over-sexed wife to do that.

Bobby was becoming very aggressive and demanding of his mother. They did not bother with the teasing and the excuse she was helping with his homework. Bobby would come into the living room and take his mother’s hand right in front of his father. Karen would bounce up and smile at Bill as Bobby led her up the stairs to his room. Bill would shrug and give Taylor a half-smile. Taylor would often take pity on her father and display her pussy for him. Then, they would masturbate.

One night, everything came to a head when Taylor was in the living room with her father, and her mother was in Bobby’s room. Taylor did not look her smiling and playful self when she asked if her father wanted to do it. Bill smiled, undid his belt and the clasp on his pants, then unzipped his fly. Bill reached in and took out his cock. Taylor slipped her panties off, sat with both feet pulled up onto the chair’s cushion, and spread her legs. She played with her pussy as Bill watched and stroked his cock.

Then she blurted it out, “Mom is fucking, Ken.” Tears were welling up in Taylor’s eyes.

Bill stopped stroking his cock and sat dumbfounded. When he thought about it, Karen’s fantasies about Ken on the few occasions she did think of joining him in their bed were getting more vivid.

“When?” Bill asked.

Taylor got out of her chair, ran over, and threw her arms around her father’s neck as she cried on his shoulder. “He comes over two or three times a week to fuck mommy right after we get out of school. He does not even want me anymore. Bobby is always here, too. Mom takes them both up to your bedroom. She has been doing it for over three weeks. Then she fucks Bobby again when you are home. And it’s all my fault.”

Bill could not think of any way that what Karen was doing could be Taylor’s fault, “What do you mean it’s all your fault?”

In between her sobs, Taylor managed to get the story out. “Ken told me how Mom teased him by showing him her tits and invited him over. He wanted to know if she was drunk and just being a tease. I made the mistake of telling him Mom wasn’t teasing and wasn’t drunk. I didn’t think he would do it. I thought he loved me.”

Bill held his daughter tightly and hoped she did not see the tears welling up in his eyes. Bill could not help but wonder what he had let happen to his family. How had he let their fantasies get so out of hand? How could they get to this level of depravity? Karen was out of control, and Bill did not know how he was going to fix this.

Bill knew that including Ken in Karen’s sexcapades was extremely foolish. To have sex with just Ken would be bad enough, but letting him know she was in an incestuous relationship with her son was a disaster waiting to happen. And now she has hurt Taylor. The sex has so blinded Karen that she can’t see what she is doing to her daughter or her family.

Bill spent the next two days thinking about how to change things. How was he going to bring them back to the pre-teasing Bobby days alluded him?

Bill came home from work, and as they were sitting down for dinner, he felt tears come to his eyes. He got up from the table and went to the bedroom, leaving his meal barely touched. Bill turned his back to the bedroom door when Karen came in, put her arms around him, and asked, “What’s wrong, Honey? Something at work?”

Bill shook his head, “No, nothing at work. This foolishness of yours has to stop, or I want a divorce.”

Karen looked stunned. “But why? We are having so much fun with the kids. Our sex is so much better.”

Bill didn’t hide his anger when he said, “Your sex life is better. You don’t even sleep with me anymore.”

Karen attempted to protest, “Yes, I do. I slept with you two, no three days ago, or maybe it was...”

Bill balled his fists and screamed at Karen, “That’s right, Karen, you can’t even remember. Now I find out you are fucking Ken now. Do you realize Ken dumped Taylor because of you? Why should he bother with the hassles of dating and entertaining Taylor when he can fuck you three or four times a week and not even have to take you out for a burger and fries? How good is it, by the way? So good he can replace your husband?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.