Forbidden Fantasies - Cover

Forbidden Fantasies

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Fantasies can be fun, playful and enrich your sex life. Karen and Bill discover that sharing fantasies can renew the lust they felt for each other when they first married. But how far should you let your fantasies go? Should there be a limit? Karen didn't think so. Be careful what you wish for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The sexual tension around the house over the next few days, especially after dinner, was extreme. Taylor would flash Bill, and he would have a hard-on for the rest of the night thinking about Taylor’s pussy and what Karen might be doing in the kitchen with Bobby. Bill could hardly wait for Karen to come to bed and tell him the latest episode in Bobby’s seduction.

Bobby and his mother had fallen into a pattern. Karen exposed her breasts, and then he would expose his cock. Bobby let her play with his cock for a minute before leaving and going to his room. It was frustrating for Karen when he would leave before she was finished.

Bill would fuck Karen as she complained that Bobby would not stay long enough for her to get him off. She fantasized about sucking his cock. She asked Bill’s advice if she should just go down on him the next time he took it out for her to play with. Bill had no idea what Bobby’s knowledge or desire for oral sex was. But it was one hell of a fantasy when thinking about Karen sucking his cock. Bill told her to play it by ear and not to rush him. Bill hoped she wouldn’t need to go any further with their son. Bill was grateful for Bobby’s reluctance to let his mother do more. Karen would come to bed with a wet pussy that needed Bill’s attention. Bill can’t remember ever having such an abundance of great sex with the woman he loved. Although he did worry about how long he could keep up with her needs.

Taylor seemed content to tease Bill by pulling her panties aside, exposing and sometimes touching herself as her father watched and rubbed himself through his pants. Bill imagined she was getting all she needed from her boyfriend. What did she need her old man for except to drive him nuts?

It was a Thursday night when Karen and Bobby came out of the kitchen. Bobby was almost completely hidden behind his mother when Karen informed Taylor and Bill that they were going to Bobby’s room to do his homework. Taylor and Bill watched them walk up the stairs.

Taylor turned back to her father and giggled. Bill could not help but give her a knowing smile. Taylor knew what her mother was doing, and she knew her father was allowing it. Her brazen antics, even when her mother was in the room, was proof of that. Bill noticed Taylor never exposed herself when Bobby was in the room. Bill thanked God for that. The kid had enough to deal with right now.

Just thinking about what may be going on up in Bobby’s room was getting Bill aroused. He stared at Taylor in a non-fatherly way. Taylor accommodated him by spreading her legs and pulling her panties aside. Bill started to rub himself as he gazed at her adolescent pussy.

In a very conversational tone, Taylor asked, “Do you think Mom is going to fuck him?”

Bill was taken aback by her language but ignored it when she ran her finger up and down her slit. “Of course not.’ Bill insisted. “Your mother would never go that far. She may just ... you know.”

“Jerk him off and suck his cock.” Taylor finished for him.

Bill knew Karen would be up there taking it as far as Bobby would let her. “I’m sure she is only thinking about masturbating him. Are you okay with what’s going on with your mother and Bobby?” Bill rubbed himself more vigorously. Talking with Taylor about Karen having sex with Bobby added another layer of eroticism. Bill couldn’t keep his eyes off that sweet little pussy that Taylor displayed in front of him.

Apparently, Taylor was not alarmed with what was going on. “It’s kind of hot thinking about them doing that. You know, Mom fucking him.”

Bill reached for his zipper but changed his mind at the last second and let his hand fall to his side as he continued to rub himself with his other hand.

Taylor leaned forward and took more interest in what her father was doing, “Why don’t you take it out and do it, Dad? I don’t mind. I let you see me do it.”

Bill was so aroused he didn’t even think twice when he answered, “Thank you, Honey. I do need to do this right now.” Taylor watched her father’s every move as he undid his belt, then the button and pulled down the zipper. Bill released his cock from the confines of his boxers. With everything else going on, Bill felt no shame or guilt as he exposed himself to his sixteen-year-old daughter. He could not help but glance up the stairs and wonder what was happening in Bobby’s room as he pumped his cock. Bill looked back at Taylor and watched her fingers dance over her pussy.

Taylor was smiling now that she had gotten her father to finally show her his cock, “Isn’t this better Daddy? Now we can do this together while mommy fucks Bobby.”

“Your mother isn’t fucking Bobby,” Bill replied with less conviction than he wanted to convey as he tried to defend his wife’s actions.

“She will, you know. I know Mommy will.” Taylor insisted.

The fantasies running through Bill’s head as he masturbated with his daughter almost exceeded the reality of what he was doing. Picturing his wife with Bobby on top of her as he put his cock in her pussy. Licking his daughter’s pussy that was so close but remained out of bounds as far as he was concerned. His wife’s face between Bobby’s legs licking and sucking his cock and balls. Bill pumped his cock faster as he stared at his daughter’s moist pussy as incestuous fantasies filled his thoughts.

“This is fun, Daddy. I like doing this with you. I like seeing your cock.”

“I like watching you too, Honey. You are one sexy little girl. Ken is a very lucky young man.”

Bill reached for some tissues as he felt himself start to cum. “Jesus, Honey.” Bill threw his head back and gripped the arm of the couch with his free hand. “Don’t look, Baby. I’m going to cum.” Of course, Taylor ignored his request. Taylor never took her eyes off her father as he shot cum into the tissues. Bill sat there unmoving with his hand around his cock. Two minutes later, Bill was treated to his daughter having an orgasm. Whether it was because of Taylor watching him or thinking about her mother fucking Bobby, Bill didn’t know. Most likely a combination of both.

Taylor sounded a bit out of breath as her fingers left her pussy, and she closed her legs, “Oh, Daddy, we have to do this again. That was so much fun.”

Bill had just crossed a line of his own making, “I guess we could if your mother is not around.”

“We will only do it when mom is fucking Bobby.” A smiling Taylor suggested.

“We don’t know if she is fucking Bobby, so please, don’t say it like that again.” Bill could not help but defend Karen to his daughter. He knew it was foolish to deny it. On numerous occasions, Karen told him she fantasized about fucking him and claimed she would if given the chance. Bill tucked his cock back in his pants and zipped up as he watched Taylor lick her fingers.

Karen came downstairs without Bobby. With her blouse half undone and her hair a bit disheveled. She kissed Bill and winked at Taylor as she tried to make a joke about what she had done. “He is taking a nap. History lesson wore him out.” It was not hard to tell Karen had gotten further with Bobby than she ever had before. She was not hiding it or ashamed of what she was doing with Bobby in front of Taylor. It was like she was taking special care to let Taylor know something sexual was going on. Bill was chomping at the bit to hear all about it.

As soon as Karen sat down, Taylor blurted out the question Bill was asking himself, “Did you fuck him, Mom?”

“Watch your language, young lady, and no, I didn’t fuck him.” Karen scolded Taylor but with little conviction.

Taylor immediately threw her father under the bus, “Daddy showed me his cock, and we got off while you were up with Bobby.”

Bill felt his neck get warm.

“Did you suck it, Mom?” Taylor started to play with herself again. “Did you suck Bobby’s cock?”

Much to Bill’s surprise, Karen answered Taylor with details of what she had been up to, “I jerked him off to calm him down, and I may have given it a few licks if you must know, little miss nosey.” Karen turned to Bill and asked, “And what did you two do while I was up there with Bobby?”

“We watched each other masturbate. That’s all. I swear.” Bill wondered why he felt so guilty when Karen was upstairs with Bobby’s pants off, entertaining their son.

Karen sat beside her husband and put an arm around him. “Well, now, that sounds like fun. Did you have fun, Taylor?”

“Yes, Mom, it was a lot of fun.”

Karen reached over and unzipped Bill’s fly and took his cock out. Bill had no idea where she was going with this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.