Forbidden Fantasies - Cover

Forbidden Fantasies

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Fantasies can be fun, playful and enrich your sex life. Karen and Bill discover that sharing fantasies can renew the lust they felt for each other when they first married. But how far should you let your fantasies go? Should there be a limit? Karen didn't think so. Be careful what you wish for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Bill and Karen’s involvement over the next week with the kids escalated quickly. Taylor sometimes did not even bother to wear panties when she teased her father. She watched and smiled as Bill rubbed himself through his pants. She would giggle when he practically ran out of the room, dragging her mother with him. Taylor was definitely enhancing Bill’s love life with his sexy wife.

Bobby’s request for help with his homework was a nightly occurrence, even though little, if any, of his homework was getting done. Bobby was there for one reason and one reason only. To stare at his mother’s breasts and rub himself until he was ready to go to his room and finish.

It was Saturday night, and Taylor was out with Ken. Bill guessed she was most likely in the back seat of Ken’s car getting fucked. Bill was a little miffed that he had to miss out on Taylor’s tease. Even going into the kitchen while Karen helped Bobby with his homework was forbidden. He sulked in the living room watching TV as his home team was getting their asses handed to them.

Karen came into the living room smiling with her blouse almost completely undone. She grabbed Bill’s hand and hauled him up to the bedroom, obviously excited about something that happened with Bobby. She was shedding her clothes as fast as she could. “I did it, Bill, I did it.” She exclaimed excitedly.

“What did you do?” Bill started pulling off his clothes. It could not be plainer what Karen wanted from him. Taylor was a distant memory as Bill watched his wife shed her panties and jump on the bed, excited about whatever happened with Bobby. Several sexy possibilities crossed Bill’s mind as his cock hardened before he could get his pants off.

Karen blurted out, “I touched his cock. I touched Bobby’s cock. Hurry Baby.”

Bill almost fell as he ripped his socks off, ran to the bed naked, and lay on his back. As excited as Karen was, he knew she would not be happy with any other position except to be on top. Bill had hardly gotten into position when Karen threw her leg over him and inserted his cock into her pussy.

Bill wanted all the details, “Tell me what happened. What did he say?”

“Give me a minute, Honey. I need this.” Karen rocked on her husband’s cock with her eyes closed. Karen sounded a little out of breath. Bill could tell she was pushing for an orgasm. It was plain to see with her little shivers and total concentration. He was sure she was fantasizing about their son Bobby being between her legs.

“Go, Baby, do it.” Bill pinched her nipples. Karen grabbed his wrist. Not to push him away but to steady herself as she rocked even faster.

“I’m cumming, Honey. I’m cumming.” The confession spilled from Karen’s lips, “I touched his cock, Bill. I had our son’s cock in my hand.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.