Forbidden Fantasies - Cover

Forbidden Fantasies

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Fantasies can be fun, playful and enrich your sex life. Karen and Bill discover that sharing fantasies can renew the lust they felt for each other when they first married. But how far should you let your fantasies go? Should there be a limit? Karen didn't think so. Be careful what you wish for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

As they lay on the bed, Karen told Bill that Taylor had been sexually active for over a year. When she turned fifteen, she asked her mother for birth control. According to Karen, Taylor’s first love was a seventeen-year-old boy who was demanding more than oral sex.

It was a bit of an eye-opener for Bill to find out his daughter had been sucking cock since she was fourteen and started fucking her boyfriend after she turned fifteen. Karen had decided it was better to agree to get her birth control than have her sneak off and get pregnant. Part of the deal was that Taylor needed to keep her mother informed of who she was seeing and having sex with. At the moment, she was seeing sixteen-year-old Ken Baker. A nice kid as far as Bill was concerned. Although now that he knew Ken was fucking his daughter, he lost a few points. Karen assured Bill that it was Taylor who decided she wanted to have sex with Ken and not Ken pressuring her to go further than she wanted.

Bill still thought putting her on birth control was like giving her permission. A decision he regrets Karen having to make, but he did not have a better solution.

“What else could I do? I certainly couldn’t follow her around and put a condom on her boyfriend before she fucked him. She would do it sooner or later, with or without my permission.”

Bill thought he had better lighten their mood. My wife putting a condom on Ken. I bet Taylor would have to settle for seconds.”

“Oh shut up, and go take a shower. You’re starting to smell as bad as your stale jokes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.