Forbidden Fantasies - Cover

Forbidden Fantasies

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Fantasies can be fun, playful and enrich your sex life. Karen and Bill discover that sharing fantasies can renew the lust they felt for each other when they first married. But how far should you let your fantasies go? Should there be a limit? Karen didn't think so. Be careful what you wish for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

And so it began. Karen started wearing skirts and dresses around the house instead of jeans or slacks. She left a couple of extra buttons undone on her blouse. She took every opportunity to lean over Bobby and give him a good look down her blouse and get a look at her demi bra-covered breasts. Karen’s fourteen-year-old son was shy about looking the first few times and would take a quick peek and look away. But the more his mother teased him, the longer he would look. Bobby was trying hard not to look obvious as he looked down his mother’s blouse.

Karen would come to bed giddy as she related her antics with Bobby. “Did you see him looking, Honey? He was staring, and I shook them for him. He went right up to his room. I’m sure he was going to jerk off. What would you think if I teased him a little more? Maybe let him see a little more. He is so cute when he gets all flustered. Then I get all wound up and have to get my Honey to calm me down. We are having so much fun.”

Bill wasn’t sure who Karen was referring to, her and Bobby, or himself and her having fun when she grabbed his cock. But he wasn’t going to say anything that would jeopardize the best sex they have had in years. “I guess it will be okay. I’m not sure he has figured out you are doing it intentionally. You need to be careful because once he does figure that out, you may find out Bobby’s raging hormones may be more than you can handle.”

“What do you mean?” Karen asked.

“He may want to touch you.” Was all Bill could say before Karen mounted him, and all his concerns disappeared as his wife entered her fantasy world.

“Do you think he would touch my tits and feel me up? Pinch my nipples? Maybe suck my tits? I might like that. Maybe I will touch him. Unzip his pants and play with his cock. Do you think he would cum for me? Do you think I could make him cum? Oh, fuck honey, I’m going to cum. Cum with me, Bill. I love you, Baby.”

And cum they did. Karen collapsed on Bill as they kissed and held each other. Bill was so in love with this woman.

When Karen started going without a bra in the middle of the second week, Bill knew things were getting serious. He could tell the teasing and exhibitionism were turning Karen on. Her nipples were always hard and noticeable as they poked against the fabric of her blouse when Bobby was around. Bill found that he enjoyed watching her tease their son. Bobby would get all red in the face and then run up to his room. The added bonus was watching Karen’s tits jiggle under her half-unbuttoned blouse.

It could not be any plainer to Bobby that his mother was interested in more than a mother-son kiss on the cheek. But still, he did not bite.

It didn’t take Taylor long to notice her mother’s antics around Bobby. She became bolder in her teasing of her father. She would open her legs for him even when her mother was in the room as if daring her mother to say something.

Karen pushed things along one night when it was just Taylor, Bill and her in the living room. Taylor was flaunting herself in her favorite chair, and Bill was not turning away. Taylor was keeping her eyes more on her mother to see her reaction than watching her father.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.