Forbidden Fantasies - Cover

Forbidden Fantasies

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Fantasies can be fun, playful and enrich your sex life. Karen and Bill discover that sharing fantasies can renew the lust they felt for each other when they first married. But how far should you let your fantasies go? Should there be a limit? Karen didn't think so. Be careful what you wish for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Three nights later, Bill and Karen had just fantasized about the kids and were relaxing in each other’s arms when Karen asked the question that had been on her mind. “Honey, I know you like the teasing that Taylor does. Do you ever think you would like to take it a step further?”

Bill had no idea what he could do beyond what he was already doing, “What do you mean by a step further?”

“Let her know in no uncertain terms that you like looking and would be willing to go further if she wanted to.”

“How much further are we talking about here?”

“I’m not sure.” Karen hesitated before she planted a seed to push Bill’s thoughts to align with her thoughts about Bobby, “She is teasing you for a reason, and I wouldn’t mind finding out how far she is willing to go. She may even want you to fuck her. Would you like to fuck her?”

Bill could not believe Karen asked him that, “Jesus Christ, Honey. If I did that, you would divorce me if you didn’t shoot me first.”

“No, I wouldn’t.” Then Karen told Bill what she wanted in return, “If you let me seduce Bobby.” Karen held her breath as she waited for Bill’s answer. By the look on Bill’s face, Karen knew she had taken it further than he would be willing to go.

Bill wasn’t sure where Karen was going with this, “Honey, if this is just another fantasy, you better save it for another night. You already wore me out for tonight.”

“I’m serious, Bill. After all these fantasies we have had, don’t you ever wonder what it would be like if it were to really happen?”

“Well, yeah, but that’s just another fantasy. You’re not serious about wanting to seduce Bobby ... are you?”

Karen put forth what she thought she could get away with, “I would like to try teasing him a little. But only if you said it was okay.”

“You would fuck our son?” Bill asked in disbelief.

“I’m sure it wouldn’t go that far.’ Karen tried to make light of her previous requests, “But I would like to see how far he would let me go.”

Bill felt his cock getting hard as he thought about his wife teasing their son. “Look, Honey, if you want to tease Bobby the way Taylor teases me, go ahead. Taylor is just that, a big tease, and I admit I get a bit of a thrill from her shenanigans, but I could never take it any further than we already have. I’m not comfortable with everything you are suggesting.”

Karen knew she had won, “You’re right, Honey. I’m just being foolish. But it’s okay if I tease him a little?”

“Okay, but be careful,” Bill warned her. “You know he will be jerking off to mommy fantasies if you tease him too much.”

“Really? Do you think he would jerk off thinking about me?” That thought excited Karen more than Bill knew.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.