Delilah Again - Cover

Delilah Again

Copyright© 2018 by Tedbiker

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sally and Jerry are asked to provide a 'safe house' for a girl who is to be a material witness in the trial of sex traffickers. But is she all she seems? Will she strain their relationship?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The door opened as I led Lisette up to it. Sally stood there, gloriously, beautifully, nude, except for her collar, wedding and engagement rings.

“Darling, this is our guest, Lisette Connors. Lisette, my wife, Sally.”

Sally stepped back. “Come in, come in!”

I stepped aside to let Lisette go first and hesitated. “I’ll get the luggage from the car,” I said, and as Sally led our guest upstairs, I extracted the cases and dumped them in the hall, shut the door, and put the car away. It was quite fun to drive. I’d have to take it out more often, but ... Oscar got a pat on the headlamp as I left the building. I made sure the building was secure and went indoors to carry the cases upstairs.

The guest-room door was open when I arrived. Lisette was wearing a look of disdain. Sally, well, she had a ‘neutral’ expression which I couldn’t remember seeing before.

“Your wife says there’s nothing to do here.”

“Well, Lisette, if you don’t like hiking, sailing or bird-watching, that’s probably true. We do have satellite t/v and internet, and a selection of DVDs. I have a laptop computer you’re welcome to use which will stream videos, and if you give me a list I’ll obtain any film or music you’d like. There’s no cell coverage anywhere around here unless you want to climb to the top of the fells. You’re here because this is probably the safest place for you at the moment.”

“I’m sure you could think of something to entertain me.”

Oh yes? Don’t much like the way she’s looking at Sally – or me, for that matter. “We’ll leave you to unpack, Lisette. Dinner at?” I glanced at Sally.

“Seven thirty, unless you want to eat earlier. Lisette, there’s plenty of snack food in the cupboard, tea, coffee, fruit juice, wine, beer, whisky, if you’re hungry or thirsty.” She caught my eye. The message was ‘get me out of here, please’.

“Thanks, Sally,” I nodded slightly and stepped aside so she could leave and smiled at me as she did so. I looked at Lisette. “We’ll try to entertain you, but I suspect most of what we do won’t appeal to you. Are you hungry? Thirsty?”

She shrugged. “I’m okay till dinner. Sure you can’t ... occupy me for an hour or so?”

That was the first really obvious come on since we’d met. I’d thought I wasn’t to her taste. I smiled. “I don’t think so. Do come down if you need anything.”

“You mentioned a computer.”

“Oh, sure. I’ll bring it up. You’ll need to plug it in. The battery isn’t great.”

That was easily sorted, and I found Sally in the kitchen. She looked at me, wide-eyed. I closed the distance between us, took her face in my hands, and kissed her softly, and as lovingly as I possibly could.

She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her cheek against my chest. “You know, Sally, while I love to look at your body and watch you move, it might be a good thing for you to dress and tone down the submissive slave bit.”

“Maybe. But I don’t see why I should have to be someone else because we have a guest.” She looked up with a crooked smile. “You know, Master, you haven’t worked out for a day or two.”

I stifled a groan. “Do I have to?”

She giggled, a delightful sound I never tired of and welcomed especially right then.

“Oh, go on, then.”

“Thank you, Master.”

Up in the attic, we changed (or I changed; Sally dressed) into gi for our workout. I was familiar enough by that point to go through a warm-up routine without Sally’s supervision before running through some kata. Our form is eclectic, as my uncle taught Sally, but the kata build muscle memory. After half an hour or so of that, Sally called for free practice. If we’d been serious, I’d have been flattened, but as it was she outpointed me five to three. Sally is lithe and quick as a snake, and I always feel like a lumbering oaf in comparison.

As it happens, I got the last throw and, as we bowed to each other, I looked up to see Lisette standing and watching.

“You’ve got your own gym?”

“In a small way,” I said. “Really, just the practice mat and some free weights. If you know what you’re doing, you’re welcome up here. If not, I’m sure Sally will teach you.”

“Really? Her?”

“Don’t be fooled, Lisette. Sally’s the Sensei here. She taught me. I only got that last throw because she let me close so I could use weight and brute force.”

“Is it Judo?”

“No. More like Ju Jutsu,” I said. “We use whatever works. It’s not for sport, it’s for defence. If you’re fighting for your life, you have to use whatever you have. But there’s bits of Karate, Tae Kwon Do, others. We have Kendo sticks in the cupboard.”

“It is seven o’ clock,” Sally put in. “I need to prepare the pasta.”

“A shower first, though?”

“Oh, yes. I have time for that.”

And very nice it was, too. If not long enough.

The Bolognese was wonderful, as usual. Lisette and I sat at the table, but despite my earlier words, Sally, nude, collared, knelt next to my chair. It’s taken some getting used to, but feeding her mouthfuls alternately with myself is both sensual and curiously satisfying. As a result, Lisette finished her meal well before we did. When I glanced at her, her expression was very different. Was it sadness? As I watched, she sipped at the Chianti we were enjoying.

She met my eyes. “You two...” she said, but stopped and said no more.

Sally and I finished, and my wife stood. “There is ice-cream, stewed apple, flapjack, or cheese and crackers to follow.”

“I’d just like tea, as usual, please.” I looked at Lisette, “Feel free to have whatever you fancy,” I told her.

She raised her eyebrows and smirked, but didn’t pick up on the opening. “I think I’d like a cup of coffee, if that’s possible.”

“No problem,” Sally smiled. “Latte, black, cappuccino?” She went to a cupboard and extracted the rarely used espresso maker.

“Cappuccino? Really? That would be perfect!” She hesitated, and went on, “Can I help? Clear the table? Fill the dishwasher?”

Sally smiled as she filled the kettle and dealt with the coffee. “Thank you. But I’m the dishwasher. If you wouldn’t mind putting the pots on the counter, that would be good.”

It was time for me to be shocked. Sally had always steadfastly resisted any attempt on my part to help out in the kitchen. Sally looked at me, smiling, knowing what I was thinking. “Master, if you’d go to the lounge as usual, I’ll bring your Earl Grey when it’s ready.”

I sighed. “Thank you, my love,” as I rose and made my way out of the room.

They came into the lounge together, not much later. Sally was carrying a tray with Earl Grey tea, as usual, and Lisette her cup of cappuccino. Sally was smiling. Lisette was pensive.

Sally knelt next to me and poured tea before laying her head on my knee. I picked up my cup with my left hand so I could stroke her hair with my right. No-one spoke. At length, Lisette broke the silence. “It’s been a long day,” she averred. “I’m for bed. Is there a time for breakfast?”

Sally lifted her head. “Just come down when you’re ready. If I’m not up, help yourself, but I expect I’ll be up before you.”

Lisette nodded, and left.

“She’s softened,” Sally commented. “I don’t think I trust her, though. There’s still ... something.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. While we were in the kitchen, she said to me ‘you two, you’re really in love, aren’t you?’ I said yes, of course. You know, I felt she was actually envious. But there’s more going on behind those over-made-up eyes than envy. I just can’t decide what.”

“Well, Jonny did warn us.” Our voices were low enough I was pretty sure Lisette would not have heard through the door. We sat quietly a little longer. “Slave.”

“Yes, Master?”

“I’m getting a sort of stiffness. I think it’s your responsibility to relieve the discomfort. In the bedroom.”

“Yes, Master!” The enthusiasm in her voice was matched by her sparkling eyes. She stood smoothly and paused before leaving the room with me in hot pursuit. I could never choose my favourite sight, but Sally’s rear, her bottom gyrating as she walked has to be high on the list. My ‘stiffness’ was becoming almost painful. She flicked the duvet off the bed and lay back, arms behind her knees, spreading herself open to me. As I approached, she just said, “Cock, not tongue.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.