Johnny & Steven MASTERS
Chapter 33

 

Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Follow along the story of the greatest golfers ever. Johnny 'Cannon' Masters and Cory his Wife/Caddy ... Along with their children, that inxludes Steven 'Howitzer' Masters. He may be even more talented than his old man!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

SHIT HITS THE FAN – GRREAT YEAR!

Cory and I looked at each other for a few seconds before we laughed out loud.

“What’s so funny?” the young man in the back seat said.

Waiting until we got back, we explained how the different tournaments I had designed came to be, starting with the same sort of observation just as he had made.

That made him very proud.

First thing he did, was kick off his shoes, then set up a Facetime with his sister Kelly.


The next day, we show up to find out Howitzer is playing Matt Kuchar in the third round, who sits on the top of the FedEx Points List. That got Steven excited, kind of like it was a one on one match.

David came up to tell us that the interview with Steven was one of his favorite ever. He enjoyed the freshness and honesty of the ‘Chip off the old block.’

Brooks Koepka is still at the top of the OGWR. It will be interesting to see how high up the rankings The Howitzer gets.


Steven started working with the stick, as Cory silently counted to keep him in tempo.

“It’s too bad Jack isn’t around to see how good Steven is,” David said to me. “His fundamentals are perfect, which you never see anymore. I hope as he gets older, and taller, they can stay as true as they are right now.”

From your lips to Gods ears, I thought as I watched him limbering up.


“On the 11:37 tee, are two of the most exciting golfers of the last five years, Matt Kuchar and Steven Masters.”

The applause for KUCH, equaled the cheers for HOWITZER. They shook hands and I heard Matt say, “I hope you are as happy playing golf as I have been.”

To which Steven said, “I know I will be. You should be happy when you join the Champions Tour, isn’t that in only four years?”

Matt stepped to his bag, as the announcer said:

“On the tee, is one of the taller PGA golfers. At 6ft4, and a graduate of Georgia Tech back in 2000, He is now Number One on the FedEx Tour and 13th on the Official World Golf Ranking. Here he is ... Matt Kuchar!”

“KUCH, KUCH, KUCH plus a great traditional applause went on for over a minute. Ha waved for a bit, then got out his 2 iron, and after a few practice swings, he hit it straight along the left side expecting a slight fade that never happened. He ended in a batch of trees.

“He may be only Nine years old, our next golfer has some genes to carry on, his father was known as the Cannon, today we have Steven Masters, known as the Howitzer!”

He got a really big applause, plus the practically pervasive “HOWITZER, HOWITZER, HOWITZER!”

Did he say, ‘Was known as the Cannon?”

With no rain since yesterday’s round, both the fairways and the greens had to be like concrete out there, and Cory had let him know that, as he said, “Cory, my Bertha please?

He had teed up his ball on the right side of the tee box and took a few swings. I heard Cory whisper, “Watch this Dad?”

His grip stayed as always, but his right foot slightly repositioned, and he swung at least 80% and it sailed, and it sailed, landing past the dogleg and rolled until we heard, “It’s on the green, a foot from the pin!”

Watch out Kuch, I wanted to say to him.

KUCHAR – even par

HOWITZER – two under

The number two hole, a five par, was no match for my son today, getting another eagle.

KUCHAR – one under

HOWITZER – four under

Cory must have told him to be aggressive, because he may have set a record. He not only never was in the rough, trap, or water, he had no pars, only birdies and eagles, for a front nine of 14 under.

The golfers we are watching out for, Kuch, McIlroy, Brooks and DJ all are having less than stellar days. While it is unprofessional to hope someone has a bad round, I could tell that my son was getting pumped up.

Kuch was four under

Rory finished with a five under

Mr. Koepka was even par, thru 13

DJ was seven under, thru 16

My son was 14 under, on pace for a 44

Steven and I had a hot dog and Coke Zero, and Cory seemed very happy, joining us up at the tee.

“Are you letting him go at his wild pace?” I asked Cory.

“No, he has only used his Bertha three times. He already is very consistent. Holding him back is a mistake, so I have let him hit away!”

Grabbing his four wood while we squabbled, Steven said, “Sorry, you know parents. They can’t make up their minds sometime!”

A very emphatic response came from the crowd, as his speaking broke up our discussion.

He got up and teed it high, swinging away at it, with the ball resting near the left rough. Kuch hit a very low shot, rolling very near a trap.

As we walked together, he finished off his Coke. Cory and I both apologized to him, and it seemed all is well.

He was first to hit, but with a bad angle to the pin. I suggested his lob wedge with a shortened backswing.

“Thanks Pop,” he said, taking that club from his caddy.

After a few practice three-quarter swings, he made contact, it went high, going past the hole, but some backspin brought it back making a loud sound as it dropped in the hole. Another fucking eagle.

His momentum couldn’t be stopped, and while he wasn’t as proficient as he had been on the front nine, he had an additional 11 under par, for a total of 25 under.

He isn’t surprised at this score like he had been, and mentioned, “Did I break a record today?”

First, the PGA tent, to verify his score, then to the Media Tent,

First question was given to FEHERTY.

“Howitzer, it appears sometimes you are out there like a tiger after its prey, and other times, you are only focused to play the next hole.”

“I didn’t hear a question, Sir, but, to tell the truth, I have too much respect for the other golfers to consider them prey. Before a tournament begins, we look over all the information we can find on the internet. When we find a good enough flyover map, I can visualize where each shot should be taken from. There are no hunters and beasts, just Tees and greens.”

Following that was another thirty minutes of questions from the Golf Media.


He changed shoes in the MTMCC Sapphire I had rented, and we went back to the same Red Robin.

He led our threesome through the doorway to a swell of, “HOWITZER, HOWITZER,” and he waved to his people.

We were led to a table near a family of five. One of them was a young girl Steven’s age, who said, “I think you are the best golfer ever, Steven!”

“Thank you, that is very kind of you, but I am not the best golfer ever. Sitting right there is a man who has won 10 majors and was second in just as many. I may become the best ever, but for now, I am just a young golfer, who loves the game of golf!”

The family, as a group applauded his eloquent explanation, and the young girl got up, and gave him a kiss, on the cheek, before her father could say, “KELLY, that was rude!”

“I’m OK,” Steven said. “Do you play golf, Kelly?”

“My Dad says I’m too small!”

Steven walked over to him and said, “Excuse me, Sir, there are clubs made for all ages, even Kelly. You can even borrow a full set from some pro shops. Why not give her a chance? Perhaps we could someday play in the same tournament together?”

He came back to our table, I had ordered his burger, for him. He seemed pensive. “You OK, Steven?” his mother asked.

“She made me think of my Kelly, my sister,” was his stolid response. “I really do miss her, Mom. Is that right, considering ... the situation?”

“Let’s finish that conversation back at the hotel, OK?” I suggested.


By the time we got back to our hotel, Steven was crying. We protected him and went into our room.

“What’s wrong Honey?” Cory said. “Are you hurting, are you OK?”

“Well, I am very happy to be able to play golf, but I hear a lot of people, saying things that upset me.”

“Like what?” I asked him.

“Mostly that the only reason I was able to join the PGA Tour was because I’m your son. That isn’t fair, at least I don’t think so.”

Cory moved to sit by him, looking at me.

He knows everything else, and it feels like a technicality, so I began, but I went further back than Cory had expected me to.

I told him how I wanted to learn to play golf at the age of 5, but my dad explained that I was too young, and since I was lefthanded it made it a matter of expense, although later in life I found out from my mother, that they had plenty of money. I wasn’t about to have that talk with my father, since I had already become a lefty.

We still watched golf together on the weekends with Tiger being my favorite while dad preferred Vijay Singh.

Finally, being a persistent bugger, on my seventh birthday, I unwrapped a short set of right handed clubs with Dad explaining that I would become a better golfer. The look on Steven’s face was his feedback that he understood.

After learning the fundamentals in our own backyard, my Dad and I would go the local golf course, to hit some balls without tearing up the back yard grass.

That made him laugh.

“That’s about the same time my sister asked me if she could be my caddy. I believe you know her now as my wife and your mother. Our becoming a couple was and still is a federal crime. There is no telling how many other brothers and sisters are doing what we are.”

I looked up and saw Cory with a tear in her eye.

“We didn’t tell Mom and Dad about us right away, because I was already in love with her and didn’t understand some of the same things you have asked us about. Doctors strongly believe that if a brother and sister got married and had sex, the child, could be born with birth defects.”

“What kind of birth defects are you talking about, Dad?”

Good question – excellent question!

“Things such as blindness, hearing loss, and other recessive traits. Despite that possibility, I couldn’t get past my love for Cory. Inevitably, our folks, Julia and John found out, and surprised us by understanding. Look at us now! We are brother and sister, with two kids, living the life with the two of us playing golf for a living.”

“I know I have gone way off the point of your question. I played golf in high school and I went to a college called UNLV, became the Golf Captain and took my team to the Nationals, they finished third, if I remember correctly, and I won the Individual Championship. Have I left anything important out so far, Cory?”

“No, unless we want to give him the sex talk while we are at it?”

I gave her the dirtiest look I knew how, although the 9 year old I am talking to had a big grin on his face.

“Ain’t gonna Howitzer, maybe when you turn 12, or have won The Super Slam – Do you understand that?”

“That is the Travelers, Masters, PGA, The British Open, The US Open, and ... and The Players, is that right?” he asked me.

Oye!

“Okay, now at the Nationals, I talked to a few people from the PGA, who offered me a spot on the tour, directly, no Web.com, not even Q school. All I had to do was declare myself a Professional. These guys handed me some credentials and asked me to show at the first tournament I can get to.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.