Johnny & Steven MASTERS - Cover

Johnny & Steven MASTERS

 

Chapter 28

Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Follow along the story of the greatest golfers ever. Johnny 'Cannon' Masters and Cory his Wife/Caddy ... Along with their children, that inxludes Steven 'Howitzer' Masters. He may be even more talented than his old man!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

Three Car Caravan – The big house

On October 16, 2022, we were on our way. From Loveland, Colorado to Vincennes, Indiana took a solid 20 hours in the car, stopping only for gas, potty, and food, and we were all sleeping in three rooms in the Mansion Marriott.

This Hotel was 105 stories tall, making it the tallest all residential structures in North America. Apparently, Mr. Michael Thomas doesn’t do anything small.

The bottom floor is called the Double AA, with check-in, shopping, restaurants, and various other items. It doesn’t count as the first floor of the hotel. Floors one through twenty are exclusively bedrooms, from two bedroom to eight-bedroom suites.

Above that is the Double BB, comprised solely of both nice restaurants and fast-food, a beauty salon and a man’s barber shop, an electronic store, for smartphones, batteries and other such things.

Next on the ascent are floors 21 through 40, then Double CC with more of the same as BB except the food places are different.

Above that are floors 41 to 60 with the Double DD floor above it. Floors 61 to 80, with Double EE comes next, with 81 to 100. On the very top is similar to the Empire State Building, with those large binoculars so you can see quite a distance. From what I was told, Mr. Thomas has a helipad up there, although I don’t know if he flies or not.

Besides all of that, Floor 08 has direct horizontal (walking) access to the auditorium that has been dubbed the ‘Mansion,’ a Complex with a 25,000-seat theater that has live musical acts just about every week. The Gold Standard Society puts on concerts and live theatre. Mister Thomas is not just a billionaire ... he sings, acts, conducts a 130-person orchestra, and he created an Electrical Car System that sounds better than what Elon Musk had developed to date.

In our room (44016A), with two doubles, Cory and Kel shared a bed and Steven and I did as well. Attached to our room was Kelly and her daughter, Julia (44016B) while John and Mom were on the same floor, but a few rooms down the hall (44011). We all fell asleep having only taken off our shoes and socks.

It was about noon the next day, before I woke up, opening our connecting room door to find everyone else still sleeping. I went in and washed my face, came out and got my laptop.

Kelly had told me about Realtor.com, so I first looked for something potentially big enough for all of us to share.

I quickly found a ten-bedroom home, not terribly far from the hotel we were at, and after finding a few others, planned to get everybody up and at ‘em.

My phone ringing woke up my son and he ran to the bathroom.

I gave my girls a kiss awake, getting them going. Kel ran to the bathroom, as Steven came out. Cory turned her back to us and changed her shirt, then combed her hair.

In a matter of moments, our entire entourage were dressed and ready for the day.

“I found some places to look at, does everyone want to go with us?” I said.

“John,” my dad said, “I want to check in at the local hospitals and find myself a place to join.”

“Why don’t you get yourself your own office, Dad?”

“That’s expensive, Johnny.”

“Let me fund it, I have more money than I know what to do with, please? We can put it anywhere in town you want?””

“I will consider it, but I still need to check in; whatever Julia likes, so do I, son,” he said hanging up.

“How would you all feel if I found a place large enough for all of us to live in?”

“Really?” Steven said, “All of us at the same house?”

“Cool,” Julia said from her mother’s lap.

With Cory as my navigator, all of us but John left for the homes to look at. The first, had been on the market the longest, and it seemed the best, so we went there first. It was cool, but not cold.

We pulled up and I said to the three kids, “OK, you guys. Stay with us always, and don’t get too excited at what you see. That could cause the price of the place to go up.”

“Sure thing, Dad,” Steven said taking both young girls by the hand.

The front door was open, with ‘Open House’ signs all over the place. Hanks Real Estate was the office running things.

We saw flyers on the kitchen counter, as the ladies were checking out the shiny steel kitchen appliances, all KitchenAid brand.

The flier I picked up and read mentioned that Billionaire Michael Thomas once lived here.

‘Nine Bedrooms, an Office, with six full bathrooms, 5,688 square feet with a big back yard, in-ground pool and many more amenities.’

With Cory’s arm in mine, we encountered the female Realtor, who introduced herself as Shirley Roussé and, “You look familiar to me, aren’t you a golfer?”

“Yes, Shirley, my name is Johnny Masters, I play professional golf for a living. We have moved here from Loveland, Colorado, and this is the first place we planned to look at today.”

“THERE’S A POOL!” Steven, said running down the stairs with the girls in hot pursuit.

So much for the low-key approach.

Having done this all before, I asked, “You are asking $499,750 for this place. That seems high considering all the wooden flooring needs a good cleaning and polishing.”

“Besides that, your website is showing this place has ten bedrooms, but your flyer only says nine. Which is it, Shirley?”

“The first owner, Michael Thomas, turned a bedroom into an office of sorts, making it soundproof in the process. I suppose it could be turned back into a bedroom, if you wanted.”

“Could we see it, please?” my wife asked.

Right about an hour later, I had made an all cash offer of $444,950. We wouldn’t need to buy much, since it was furnished.

Shirley had the paperwork to consummate the deal, and with my entire group of adults and youngsters watching, Cory and I signed the papers, wrote the check, and left with keys in hand.

Mom called John and he was pleasantly surprised how quickly it had been done.

From there, I found that food court I had been to before and took our assemblage to Golden Corral. There were lots of ‘Oh My’s’ from those who hadn’t ever seen twenty-four different restaurants in one place.

My wife and I led the way, followed by Steven and his ‘girls’ with Kelly and Mom following up.

After ordering, paying and getting our drinks, I got two boosters for Kel and Julia. Kelly took her daughter and Steven took his sister to pick out their food.

They had a young lady, near my age, dressed as a chef, with a huge roast and a rather large ham, sliced in big pieces.

“I am gonna get fat coming here,” I said to the young lady.

“You are Johnny Masters, aren’t you?”

“Yes Ma’am, I am,” I said always a bit taken when I am recognized in a new place. “Could I get some roast and some ham, please?”

She smiled and covered the plate with four big pieces of each. I thanked her again, went over and covered the sliced meats with a big pile of fries.

Everyone else was sitting and eating already. Steven was sitting between his sister Kelly and his, what is she, his half-sister. They both seemed happy being by him.

I really do need to have a comprehensive conversation with all the pertinent people. Maybe not Mom and Dad?

My son was enjoying helping both girls, even cutting their food up for them.

Dad had Julia and Ms. Tilghman on either side of him, and I had my wife to my left. They had put two tables next to each other for us.

“Dad, how long before we can play golf here?” Steven asked.

“It’ll be a few days. The course here has a ton of trees, narrow fairways, not too many sand traps, but it’s got a par 7 and is up to 9,345 yards long.”

“Wow!” he said putting a big bite of boneless chicken in his mouth. After chewing on it for a good while, “Doesn’t it make that the longest golf course in the world, Dad?”

“You are right, Howitzer. Not counting the Nullabor Links, it’s much longer then the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain Golf club in China.”

“Will I ever get to play at any of those?”

“Who knows, if you become a Pro, you could play anywhere there is a golf course,” I said to him.

“When he turns pro, I’ll be his caddy, won’t I Steven?” his nearly six-year-old sister said to him. She is small for her age.

“When Mom teaches you how to read greens, we’ll be player and caddy for as long as you want, pretty girl.”

The adults cringed a bit hearing that, but everyone was enjoying their food.

A pretty girl came by to ask what we were drinking and refilled them on the spot. After she left, I explained why we had replacement plates, and Cory and I got up to get more food.

The girl chef waved at me, so I followed Cory finding some meatballs and macaroni in melted butter and took it back to the table.

“CANNON!” came from across the room, it was Rickie Fowler, who came over and I introduced him to everyone. My son was very impressed by meeting him.

I explained we just moved to Vincennes, and I would be making the local course my home course.

“Since you are moving here, are you bringing the Johnny Masters Invitational here with you?” Rickie asked.

“Not sure. But it is a possibility,” I said.

“Take care, Cannon,” he said slapping at my back. “oops, sorry?”

“It’s OK, No worries, Rickie!”

“I gotta see this course,” Kelly said. “It must be tough.”

Back to the new house, I opened the door and we all walked up to the bedrooms. There were five on the west side and what looked like five on the east, but I went in and saw it would make a good office for Cory and me to share. Interesting, that it was soundproof!

I was asked who would sleep where, and it was an easy decision. The Johnny Masters’ had the east side, with our two kids each getting their own room.

Mom and Dad picked a room, as did Kelly, putting her daughter in the room next to hers. That left us three rooms, possibly for visitors, maybe a game room!

With the beds made, everyone went down for a nap. I know I ate too much.

I woke up, not feeling well, so I went into our full bathroom, in case I was about to blow chunks, but I didn’t, and saw that nice big bathtub. There were towels in the cupboard, so I did something I hadn’t in a very long time, and actually drew a tub for myself. I might have been ten or eleven the last time I had done this. My dad once told me that ‘Men take showers, not baths.’

I miss him, a lot.

I found bath salts, who uses bath salts, and got in and the warmth that circulated all around and through my body was amazing.

A knock and Cory came in having to pee.

“Hey there. Got room for me?”

“Some other time, OK. This is much better than I remember. I remember the very day I took my last hot bath. Dad had shamed me, basically calling me a pussy, without using that exact term. The next day I started taking showers and, never stopped. It is big enough in here for two. I promise, next time, OK Cory?”

She was up off the toilet washing her hands. “OK, but the idea of taking a bath with you is making me tingle all under, loverboy!”

She moved my towel on the closed toilet seat for me. What a sweetheart!

I absolutely hated getting out, but I would prune if I stayed in too long, as Julia used to tell me as a child. I wonder if that was a bunch of rhetoric Dad had told her to say, only your fingers prune.

I did get out, dried off and got back in the clothes I had been wearing. While doing that, I recalled how easy it was to get everyone to come to Vincennes with me.


Dr. John, Dad, wanted to get into some specialties. Vincennes had Good Samaritan Hospital and a new Hospital was being built in the south end of the city, that dwarfed the facilities already there.

Mom, while loving Loveland, saw the potential of her grandson, and the nearby Camelot Theme Park and strong Musical Theatre presence in the city. Even the school Jackson Heights encouraged its youngsters to participate in the Musical Arts. They were a feeder of talent to Michael Thomas’ GSSAA.

Kelly, Ms. Tilghman, was eager to relocate, staying on the periphery of golf. Perhaps she was ready to jump back into broadcasting, but she never specifically said she was. Still, I wondered.

My son, on the precipice of pre-adolescence, was anxious to get better at golf, become a good son, grandson, and student. I wanted a nice safe place for him to grow up, whether he and his sister do the golf thing or not.

Good schools, a theme park, a full-sized NFL quality football field, wrapped inside a perfectly sized copy of the Colosseum.

The Colosseum, has a plethora of restaurants with the food of many nations, along its boundaries. I plan to try each and every one of them.


I think both his real sister, Kelly, and his half-sister Julia, maybe think they are in love with him. I still need to speak to everyone involved.

“DING-DONG!”

We have visitors!

I opened the door to the most curvaceous blonde in my entire life and Michael Thomas himself.

“Come in, please. I was told this had been your home, Mr. Thomas” ... Geez, he’s only my age!

“Good Afternoon, Cannon,” he said. “This is my wife, Jennifer.”

She is taller than I, with darling short blonde hair. Blue eyes and a body that is reminiscent of Jane Russell, Marilyn Monroe or Jessica Rabbitt!

Coming down the stairs were my houseful, and I introduced each of them to our guests.

Steven asked, “Are you really a zillionaire, Mister Thomas?”

Chuckling, Jennifer said, “No, Steven, he is a Billionaire, with a B! That is a thousand times more than a millionaire. I don’t think there is such a thing as a Zillionaire, although my husband could still reach that level.”

Wow, beautiful and smart. From the music I buy, she sings like an angel. We do have room for a piano, in our oversized downstairs room.

Mr. Thomas told us that this wasn’t the first house on this lot. It burned down, but he didn’t give too many details.

My little Kelly, god bless her, asked, “Do you have any kids?”

“Not yet, but we are trying,” he said with a smile. “Are you a golfer, too?”

“No, she isn’t,” Steven said, “She’s going to be my caddy when I grow up. I don’t know if I will be as great as my Dad, but I have big ambitions, Sir.”

“Stop all of this Sir and Mr. Thomas stuff. Call me Michael, and her Jennifer. I have watched enough golf, specially you in your prime. You could help bring more families to this wonderful city of ours. It is the fastest growing city in the country,” he said sounding very proud.

“My Dad is still in his prime, Michael,” Steven said. “He’s coming out of retirement. He’s still very good and only 28!”

I blushed at my son’s commercial for me, as his sister took him by his hand, and she said. “Watch out for the Howitzer!”

We talked for a little longer, then he said they needed to move on. I would guess a billionaire has a lot to do.

We finally got around to unloading the car of our suitcases and boxes. Cory, Kelly, and Mom talked of going shopping for clothes and food to fill all the cupboards, refrigerators, and freezers we got in this deal.

John and Julia expressed an interest in shopping for a car of their own. We had three cars in Loveland, but, after traveling such a long-distance caravan style, he expressed an interest in getting his own, which Mom agreed with. Her guideline for him was only No Motorcycles!

He was smarter than that, but I understood the concept of getting along. Having heard there was a supersized car lot on the far east side of town, we all headed there with cars and titles, in hand.

They called it an Auto mall, exactly the right term. I have seen some, but this was over a city block long with car companies I hadn’t heard of.

There was even a lot of Tesla vehicles, that’s an electric vehicle. I have a sponsor, Volkswagen, so I felt compelled to see what they had to see.

With a family to think of, I walked over and saw a Tiguan Allspace, a four door, with a nice back for golf clubs and such.

I traded in my eight-year-old Routan, and paid $15,000 out the door, as the expression goes.

I found Dad, he was on the Tesla Lot. He was hearing the breakthrough that happened in Vincennes regarding batteries, something called Uber Batteries.

Of course, it is all about Michael Thomas and Elon Musk. It’s some revolutionary idea in dry cell technology. You put that in an electric car and “The battery lasts longer than the car itself.”

As my son would say, “Cool!”

Being a responsible grandfather, he got the Tesla Minibus. It had the Uber Battery in it. After he has it for a while, I may ask him about it. The idea of a Michael Thomas Company being a golf sponsor sends shivers down my back.

With all the time we took, we headed back to the new home, finding the kids helping unload bag after bag of groceries. Both Steven and KT were in charge of who carried what with Mom and Cory triaging what went where.

I parked on the street and went right to work as did Dad, helping out. With our help, it only took another thirty minutes bringing everything inside, then Cory, Kelly, and Mom ordered us all out of the way as they did the final put away.

I saw a package of ice cream sandwiches and followed Mom to the outside freezer.

“What do you want?”

“What do you have, my dear?”

“Not now Michael, we’re busy,” she said.

I grabbed the box and took it inside with the kids all gathering around me. I heard Julia laugh.

I handed them out getting high fives from them all. I was through two before any of them finished their first one. Cory came and joined us, taking one from the box. “Hmmmm, I haven’t one of these in a couple years. Be careful Cannon, you don’t want to get fat.”

They all laughed at that.

With our big TV all setup, my son talked me into watching the next Star Wars movie, ATTACK OF THE CLONES.

Having watched the first one, it went pretty well. Nothing too scary. Kel was on her brothers’ lap, Jules, was on Kelly’s, Cory was on mine, and Mom was next to us.

We all barely stayed awake for it, then the adults said it was naptime. I promised my two golf in the morning to get them asleep.

The bed was very comfortable.

Waking me up was my little girl, Kel. “Daddy, I think Steven likes Jules better than me.”

“Oh, no, don’t worry about that, he’s just being friendly, that’s all. Remember, you are going to be his caddy.”

“Are you sure?” she said laying on my tummy.

“Positive, now go back to your room and go back to sleep, little one.”

“Let me sleep here, please?”

“Just be quiet, Daddy needs his beauty sleep, OK?”

She giggled, and fell in between Cory and me, who had woken up and heard our talk. She smiled and turned over and went back to sleep.

I woke up, smelling the wonder of cinnamon. I followed the scent down to find Cory making Cinnamon toast for the kids, forgetting for a moment that Kel had slept with us.

Dad was enjoying a piece of it as well, until he saw me. He put the rest of it in his mouth, trying to hide the decadent nature of a Doctor enjoying cinnamon toast.

“I saw nothing, Dad, OK?”

With the kids full, I asked for three for myself, getting a cold stare from Cory, but I pursed my lips like our daughter does, and she giggled and made two for me.

Julia and KT, came down the stairs looking gorgeous. I wanted to growl at them, but the kids might not understand.

“Who wants to go to CAMELOT?” I asked.

Everyone but Mom and Dad raised their hands, so they decided to check out the town, while we took our new Volkswagen and headed off to ‘A more convenient spot.’

Kel had gotten next to her brother leaving Jules to sit by her mother. Nobody looked too put out.

After parking and going inside the beautiful castle, we encountered the tubes, where a young man explained how to get the wristlet that pays for everything in the park. Before I could offer to pay for everyone, Kelly took Jules and they got in one while the rest of us, did the same. I remembered there were some in the AA Floor of the Marriot.

Steven was impressed by the system, saying, “Cool,” when the device wrapped around his wrist.

“Did it hurt?” Kel asked him.

“Not even a little bit,” he said helping her get hers. All is well in the kingdom, it appears.

“What first?” Cory asked.

“BEHEMOTH,” the kids all said.

We got in a long line, but were able to get in all of us, making everyone happy.

As soon as it started to move, Steven took his sisters’ hand saying, “Don’t worry, Kel. I’m right here.”

What a wild ride it was, as I clocked it at fourteen minutes long. Amazing.

Some people there recognized me, and I even signed some autographs. We saw many persons with the GSS necklace on, who waved at us, and we waved back. You don’t get that everywhere now, do you?

All of this for only $50 per person. I suppose that Michael keeps it less expensive than the big names places that charge over $100 per person. Affordability keeps the place full!

It didn’t take long for the kids to need being carried, but instead of leaving the park, we got on the train, which gave us a chance to rest and recharge our batteries.

We took tho entire trip to see what there was to see. They won’t kick you off, if you need to stay on for a while. We got off and had some pizza at the Italian food restaurant.

That finished us off, getting back on the train and going straight to our car, and home. I planned to nap, then swim in the pool. I hoped to swim a lot, to get and keep myself in better shape.

As we went in the house, something seemed off, and I told everyone to stay where they were. I went upstairs, saw a sock on the door of my parent’s room with utterances coming through the door, “Ooooooh, Johnny!” so I went back down and told everyone to sit and relax for a while.

Ten minutes later from upstairs, came, “Is somebody here?”

I got up quickly, and said, “Yeah Dad, we ALL ARE HERE, Everything Ok up there, you guys?”

“Yeah,” came Julia’s voice.

They were all dressed and all smiles as they came down the stairs. Mom was blushing a bit, but Dad wasn’t.

Cory and Kelly T blushed a little themselves.

“So how was CAMELOT?” John asked.

“Awesome, Grandpa,” Steven said. “You gotta go there sometime.”

Kel and Jules were zonked out, so I quietly suggested we should start adding soundproofing to the adult bedrooms, starting with theirs.

“Why do you need a room to be soundproof, Dad?” Steve asked.

I was ready, “Uhm, have you ever wanted to tell somebody something, but were worried everybody might hear or find out?”

“Ohhh,” he said. “So, why not soundproof everybody’s room?”

“Maybe we will,” Cory said, looking at Mom and John, who were having trouble keeping eye contact.

“How do we find out who can do that? Is there a Bat signal we can put in the sky to call Michael Thomas?”

Everybody but Steve got that, but he laughed anyway. A couple more movies he needs to see!

“We have got his number to call him with,” Julia said.

I picked up Steve, Cory got Kel and Kelly got Jules and we put them down for naps.

I was just as leg tired, so I was down myself after taking off my belt and shoes. Somebody else fell on the bed, I’m not sure who?

I felt a most delicious tongue on the very tip of my dick, as my eyes opened.

“Kelly!” I said upon seeing her beautiful long hair.

“Be quiet, Johnny,” she said. “You don’t want your kids to catch you being sucked on by me, do you?”

“Or your daughter,” Cory said combing her hair and coming out of the bathroom in only a bra and panty.

Kelly went to work, trying to get me to blow quickly, as Cory asked, “We really need to have a discussion with our children about ‘things,’” she said using air quotes.

“Yeah,” I said. “You are right, but now isn’t the time, don’t you think?”

“Just think about Jennifer’s huge breasts, so Kelly here can get you off, Cannon.”

Oh, that’s so rude, but it worked, and I was cumming down her throat less than a minute later.

A shower was in order, alone to Kelly’s chagrin, and she was gone when I got out. My legs felt better, and I put on some swim trunks, to find Mom, Dad and all three kids in the pool, the two youngest girls with floaties on their arms, and Kelly decided to lay out wearing a modest bikini.

“I sure hope I get as beautiful as my Mom,” Jules said.

“I want to look just like Cory when I grow up,” Kel said.

“If you are willing to work hard and be careful how much junk you eat, you both could be,” my smart Dad said.

“After we swim, can we watch another Star Wars movie?” Steve asked.

SIX MONTHS LATER

We have seen all together all the Star Wars movies, the Dark Knight Trilogy, and many Disney Movies since that day.

I turned 29 in January, We celebrated our biological Dad’s birthday, who would be 61 right now. Dad, the doctor turned 52 in April, with Julia’s birthday coming up in July, she will be turning 60.

Steven was eight, as was Jules, but she had sprouted a bit. Kel, my daughter was becoming a very adorable six year old.

Cory and I finally sat down, with just Steve and Kel, telling them everything. That we are really brother and sister, and why they shouldn’t be too chummy wasn’t good to do around others.

We told them, that everyone knew except Jules. Fortunately, Kelly and her daughter had a similar discussion, explaining who Jules father is, me, and they all took from it that they could be chummy inside the house, but nowhere else. They agreed by putting their right hand over their heart.

There didn’t seem to be as much rivalry going on between the two girls over Steve.

Steven, Cory, Kel and I played golf three times a week during these months and Steven became a scratch golfer by playing our ‘home course’ every chance he could.

He went from driving the ball 230 yards to 280-300 because he grew almost four full inches and had ‘finally’ graduated to full-sized clubs

Lastly, true to his nickname, I had my old friend Mark from Titleist bring his equipment to our home course, and in front of Dustin Johnson, a retired Davis Love III, Adam Scott and a proud papa:

The first ball, (with his name on it):

“108 Club Head Speed
129 Ball Speed
1.188 Smash Factor”

Mark announced!

Howitzer adjusted it a little, and I leaned into him, and quietly said, “No Mercy!”

Still using his two iron ... his favorite:

“133 Club Head Speed
189 Ball Speed
1.588 Smash Factor”

The applause after the announcement increased. More people were watching him.

“Kel, give me my Baby Bertha, please?”

“That is a legal club, they made just for my son,” I announced, dropping a tear.

Breaking the house rule, she gave him a kiss on the cheek, and stepped back and said, “NO MERCY, STEVIE!”

That broke his concentration, but he got it back quickly enough.

He addressed the ball, using my waggle a little, and swung to the fences:

Mark announced:

“153 Club head Speed (More than mine)
238 Ball Speed (Also, more than mine)
1.534 Smash Factor (exactly my number)”

Mark said, “I have only used this machine on less than a dozen golfers under twelve years old. It is the highest of those I have tested and puts young Mr. Masters near the top 15% of the PGA professionals I have worked with.”

“Howitzer,” I said. “How about one more for distance, OK?”

“Sure thing, Cannon,” he said, nodding at his sister to set-up a ball on a real tee. “Where should I aim for, Sir?”

“Try to hit the back of the fence, OK?”

“That’s 450 yards,” someone from the crowd said.

Many had the binoculars that check distances, including Cory.

“Anytime, Son!”

He waggled, looked at the fence, at the ball, at his hands and took it back...

“It hit the 300-yard marker like a bullet,” somebody said.

We sent an employee out to take a picture and come back. It got passed around and it was Adam Scott who said it, “We might as well retire now, boys.”

Everyone laughed except for the ‘other’ Pro Golfers watching this.

“Who wants to play 18 holes, with the Cannon and the Howitzer?” I asked.

“Did you see that I got Titleist’s with my name on them, Dad?” he said.

Despite the shootout results, Adam Scott, and Dustin Johnson took up the challenge.

We all moved to the first tee, (Fortunately, we had only played this course three days earlier. The Howitzer had a two over par 74!)

The guys allowed Cory and Kel to join us, using a cart and letting her read the greens for the two of us.

Steven overheard and said, “I’ll read my own greens, if you don’t mind, Mom?”

‘Sure, Howitzer,” she said.

“I’ll be your caddy before you know it, Steven,” Kel said.

“Sure thing, Sis!” he said. “What scoring are we using?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.