Johnny & Steven MASTERS - Cover

Johnny & Steven MASTERS

 

Chapter 25

Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Follow along the story of the greatest golfers ever. Johnny 'Cannon' Masters and Cory his Wife/Caddy ... Along with their children, that inxludes Steven 'Howitzer' Masters. He may be even more talented than his old man!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

UPCOMING SCHEDULE - OOPS!

We didn’t play at the Wyndham Championship in Greensboro, North Carolina We had specific plans, but felt like we had let many folks down. Perhaps we can schedule these five years so that we can attend every US based PGA Golf Tournament.

Nevertheless, it was played at the Sedgefield Country Club, a Par 70, - 7,127 yards long bit of greenery. Originally, it was called the Greater Greensboro Open, however, sponsors may dictate a name change.

After a first round of 59, Brandt Snedeker shot a 21 under total of 256 to win the million-dollar first prize.

The following weekend was The Barclays played at Bethpage (Black Course) in Farmingdale, New York. A Par 71, and 7,468-yard-long, Nick Watney shot a 10 under 274, beating Brandt by three shots.

The Deustche Bank Championship followed that, and was played at TPC Boston the following week, it is a Par 71 – 7.210-yard course and was being defended by Webb Simpson.

It appeared that I was not missed, with Tiger, DJ, Phil, and Brandt finishing in 4rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th respectively as Rory McIlroy won it at 20 under.

The BMW Championship was played at a golf course called Crooked Stick, Par 73 and a Total Yardage of 7,516. The course was in Carmel, Indiana, and Cory and I watch Rory win two in a row again at 20 under.

As much as we were enjoying the time off, I was getting itchy to play somewhere.

Cory and I worked had our plans for the 2013 JMI all set. We got the Pro-Am with teams of four; a Champion Tour player, a PGA Tour player, an LPGA player and a true amateur, from posting it on the web site and getting a full field inside of a week.

We got 32, with a cut each day for two days, ending with eight teams playing for the big bucks on Wednesday. Its purse would be $9 million with at least $1 million to the winning foursome.

I talked to my original sponsors, and the JMI would have a total purse of $25 million this next year, only a million more than last year, but now the top four places make a million or more.

General Mills wants to work out a deal for the upcoming year, Kelly told us.

“What’s the status of the PepsiCo/Coca-Cola situation?” I asked.

“After hearing that you got Coca Cola as a sponsor, they called to ask if they could match the offer we got. As of right now, the high offer is PepsiCo, going to $35 million up front and $15 a year for ten years. Do you still like Coke better, I mean as a drink?” she asked.

I stopped and thought about it before I said, “Yes, I do!”

“Their most-recent offer was $35 million up front and $12 million a year open-ended.”

“Take the Coke deal beautiful. Do I hear spa bubbles?”

“Yeah. I have gotten used to getting in the spa at the end of the day. You interested in some phone sex?” her sultry voice questioned.

Cory took the phone out of my hand and said, “I am,
Kelly!”

I left them to their imaginations.


During the off week between the BMW and Tour Championship, we had made the Coke and the Nestlé’s ads. What a blast! We ended up getting twelve cases of Coke ZERO in bottles and twelve cases of Dasani Water, and five gross of Kit Kat Bars from their US distributor Hershey, plus two-dozen display boxes of Sugar-Free Nips. The ladies planned to keep me on a strict allowance of candy (and sugar). Both corporations gave me a list of products they make worldwide for my travels.


While watching Brandt win the Tour Championship. The three of us got together and tentatively decided to play:

Hyundai Tournament of Champions
Kapalua Resort – Plantation Course
Par 73 – 7,518 Yards
Purse $5,700,000
Winner $1,140,000

Sony Open
Waiaiae Country Club
Par 70 – 7,044 Yards
Purse $6,400,000
Winner - $1,008,000

AT&T Pebble Beach National
Pebble Beach – 72-6,913
Spyglass Hill – 72-6,858
Monterey Peninsula – 71-6,988
Purse $6,500,000
Winner - $1,170,000

Honda Classic
PGA National Golf Club
Par 70 – 7,140 Yards
Purse - $6,000,000
Winner - $1,080,000

Tampa Bay Championship
Innisbrook – Copperhead Course
Par 71 – 7,340 Yards
Purse - $6,000,000
Winner - $1,080,000

Arnold Palmer Invitational
Bay Hill Club and Lodge
Par 72 – 7,419 Yards
Purse - $6,200,000
Winner - $1,116,000

Johnny Masters International
Marianne Butte Country Club
Purse - $23,000,000
Winner - $2,250,000

Masters Tournament
Augusta National Golf Club
Par 72 – 7,435 Yards
Purse - $8,000,000
Winner - $1,440,000

Wells Fargo Championship
Quail Hollow Club
Par 71 – 7,600 Yards
Purse - $6,700,000
Winner - $1,206,000

The Players Championship
TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course
Par 72 – 7,215 Yards
Purse - $9,500,000
Winner - $1,710,000

U.S Open
Merion Golf Club – East Course
Par 70 – 6,996 Yards
Purse - $8,000,000
Winner - $1,440,000

Travelers Championship
TPC River Highlands
Par 70 – 6,844 Yards
Purse - $6,100,000
Winner - $1,098,000

John Deere Classic
TPC Deere Run
Par 71 – 7,257 Yards
Purse - $4,600,000
Winner - $828,000

The British Open
Muirfield Golf Links
Par 71 – 7,192 Yards
Purse - $8,015,700
Winner - $1,442,826

Reno-Tahoe Open
Montreux Golf and Country Club
Par 72 – 7,472 Yards
Purse - $3,000,000
Winner - $540,000

PGA Championship
Oak Hill Country Club
Par 70 – 7,163 Yards
Purse - $8,000,000
Winner - $1,145,000

Presidents’ Cup
Muirfield Village Golf Club

Without an-obvious schedule to pick from, in 2014, tentatively, I wanted to play in the WGC Events and the Fed-Ex Tournament. I will need to add some other tournaments to make enough FedEx points.

With golf coming back in the Olympics starting in Rio de Janeiro in August 2016, I will need to be playing in enough tournaments to get a legitimate world ranking. Unofficially, I ended this year at 23rd.

To win the Olympics would be a great feather in Cory and my collective caps. We have read the requirements and finishing in the Top 20 World Rankings would be our only way in.

Having talked to all of our sponsors, both the originals and the new batch, either by phone or email, we had our money set for the JMI and the Nestles Tournaments. Kelly was going to create a list of organizations we could give to, to lower our tax liability. I made a list of things to buy, as did Cory. She has getting a jet on her list, I have getting a home somewhere on the eastern side of the USA, probably Florida

My first gift will still be to the Injured Police Officers Fund of Nevada, in memory of John ‘Jack’ Masters Senior. Second, will be the Duchene division of the Muscular Dystrophy Association, in memory of the lovely Alena McWilliams.

The Golf Channel is covering the first two days of the Ryder Cup at the Medinah Country Club in Medinah, Illinois. We all traveled together still by a commercial flight. We didn’t haggle about a plane of our own quite yet.

The United States lost it in 2010, and we are all hoping for a USA Comeback!

In the Ryder Cup, all players’ play in all matches. Nobody gets a day off.

On Friday morning, there will be 4 matches playing alternate shot (Foursome) and on in the afternoon 4 matches of Better Ball (Fourball).

Saturday has 4 Foursome Matches and 4 matches of Fourball.

Each player must play a one-on-one single match on Sunday, with all 12 team members involved.

With a total of 28 points, the team that gets 14.5 points either retains or wins the Cup.

We arrived earlier than necessary for purposes of getting Kelly there on schedule. Cory touched up her hair the night before we left. Her dark ginger is really pretty.

The International Team was:

Rory McIlroy, Justin Rose, Paul Lawrie, Graeme McDowell, Francisco Molinari, Peter Hanson, Luke Donald, Lee Westwood. Sergio Garcia, Martin Kaymer, Ian Poulter, and Nicolas Colsaerts

The American Team was:

Johnny Masters (Playing Co-Captain), Tiger Woods, Bubba Watson, Jason Dufner, Webb Simpson, Zach Johnson, Matt Kuchar, Phil Mickelson, Steve Stricker, Jim Furyk, Brandt Snedeker, and Dustin Johnson.

With our whole team there, Davis Love III called us all over to discuss matchups. I walked away with my assignments, playing with Matt Kuchar on both day one Matches. On Saturday, I get to play with Steve Stricker in the morning and Tiger in the afternoon. My Sunday assignment was tentatively playing against Sergio Garcia but was subject to change.

I was ready to play a practice round on Course 3. I found Bubba, Tiger, and Zach to play with me. I checked in the Pro shop and was told to go ahead.

I didn’t feel it was necessary to practice first. I asked Cory for a ball and showed it off to my fellow players. It now said ‘2012 Grand Slam Winner’ and underneath that it said, Johnny ‘The Man of Steel’ Masters,’ with a third line that said, ‘Winner of 5 Majors, so far!’ They all grinned and Tiger turned to Cory and said, “Really?” to which the rest of them chuckled.

“What format are we playing?” Matt asked.

“How about your Simplified Stableford?” Adam suggested looking over at Cory.

“Everybody remember that?” she asked.

“Yeah,” they said. “Pars are a bitch now,” Adam said.

“Why don’t we concurrently play traditional medal as well?” Tiger recommended.

“Yeah,” some of the guys said.

“What are we playing for, what’s our motivation?” Tiger asked with a smarmy smile.

Cory jumped in, “How about the Stableford 4th place pays for dinner sometime this week, and the medal 4th place buys the two winners and their wives, or significant others, dinner at their favorite local eatery?”

That sunk in and we all agreed.

They gave me honors ... that I had expected. “Cory, hand me the RAZR.”

“We should have made him take that club out of his bag,” Adam said.

HOLE 1 – PAR 4 – 433 YARDS
I smiled to myself and lined up my drive on this dogleg left and landed it 30 yards in front of the green.

“Tiger, your turn!” I said.

He knows this course really well, so I expected him to come out swinging.

As he practiced, he asked, “What are you doing with that $50 million-dollar check?”

“I will tell you after your shot, go ahead,” I responded.

He got up to his shot and laced it, but it never went left and left him in the right rough.

“To answer your question, Mr. Woods,” I said fighting tears, “I am giving 40% of it, or $20 million to help other kids facing Duchene Muscular Dystrophy, which was what Alena died from.”

During the silence that followed, Matt went up and hit his drive. He left himself a hundred yards on the right side of the fairway. Tiger came over and put his hand on my shoulder, “I wasn’t trying to infer anything bad.”

“That’s OK, I understand. If we can’t give each other a little grief, what’s wrong with that? I heard that Jack and Lee argued all the time, but they were rather good friends most of the time.”

Adam went up and hit a great shot. He handed his club to his caddy, and we all walked together.

I got my eagle ... they all got birdies.

HOLE 2 - PAR 3 – 192 YARDS
I hit a hard 4-iron right where I wanted it. Tiger hit his really well, landing inside my ball. Matt hit a nice shot on the green leaving a short uphill putt and Adam put his drive up by Tigers.

We all made birdies.

HOLE 3 – PAR 4 – 412 YARDS
I hit my honors and it rolled up on the green, hit the pin and fell in the cup.

“Don’t you ever let up?” Tiger remarked to the applause she shot earned.

“When I try to, I just can’t be consistent. Between my dad motivating me and my wife being a perfect wife and caddy, I am always moving forward. I can’t slow down or stop. It’s just a part of me,” I said.

They all listened carefully, then we all started walking to our shots. Adam walked up to me and said, “I thought I knew you, but that little speech explained volumes to me. Thanks for that.”

“Johnny,” Cory said, “Are you all right?”

“Yeah, that felt good to get it out of my system. I guess I have been holding things inside for a while. At least ever since Dad died. I love you, baby!”

“I know that,” she said holding my hand as we walked to the green. I got my ball and the rest all got birdies.


At the turn ... Cory left for her usual visit. I got my Coke Zero out of the bag and finished it off rather quickly and took it to a nearby trashcan. Cory came out and we kissed, then we walked to the tenth tee.

“Since I know that Cory was keeping everybody’s score, she will tell us where we stand. If you disagree, say something.”

“Leading both events is Johnny, with 11 under medal and 33 pts Stableford. Adam is at 8 under medal and 19 pts Stableford. Tiger is 7 under medal and also 19 pts Stableford. Phil is at 6 under medal and 15 pts Stableford.”

“Does anybody disagree with any of those numbers?” I asked. The caddies all were quiet.

After not having any pars on the front nine, I had two on the back. When the practice round was over Cory stepped up and announced the results.

“With his second round of 54 in two years, Johnny was 18 under medal and 48 pts Stableford,” she said with pride and a tear down her face. “Fourth in the medal scoring was Phil, who also was fourth in the Stableford scoring.”

“I have a 64 and I came in fourth. Johnny is really raising the scale of greatness with a high standard.”

“We will settle up after the Ryder Cup is over, all right?” Phil asked.

“Johnny, that was a helluva round of golf. No wonder you got the Grand Slam. What’s your schedule looking like for next year, so I know which tournaments to avoid,” Tiger said getting a laugh from everyone for that remark.

We walked over to see Kelly interviewing Davis Love. They both waved. We had no reason to leave, so we hung around. She waved us to come over.

“Want to be interviewed?”

“Sure, anytime for my favorite sportscaster,” I said.

We sat down and were quickly outfitted with mikes. We had done this enough time, we knew what was happening.

“We’re back to Live at the Ryder Cup, with the young couple who has proven to be the pulse of the new generation of professional golf. Cory, you just came out of a practice round. Whom did you play with?”

“Some of our best friends in golf, Kelly ... Tiger, Adam Scott and Phil Mickelson,” my girl recited.

“And who had the best round of the four,” Kelly asked probably anticipating the answer.

“Well, they played two concurrent events, medal play and Simplified Stableford,” Cory answered.

“That’s the same Stableford played at the Johnny Masters International Tournament, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” I answered, “It also will be the format for the new tournament on the LPGA Tour, the Nestles Invitational.”

“Nestles is one of your brand-new sponsors, correct?” Kelly asked.

“Yes, along the way, I have found that I have a derivative of diabetes called LADA, or Latent Autoimmune Diabetes. Its nickname is Diabetes 1.5,” I said.”

“I never heard of that before, Johnny. It seems that you are awfully young to have any form of Diabetes. What can you tell people who are watching right now?” Kelly asked.

I hadn’t expected this turn of subjects, but it was my chance to tell people about this.

Looking straight into the camera with the red light, “I was as surprised as you are Kelly. It appears, from what my doctor told me that many of those who have been told they have type 2 Diabetes ... likely really have LADA. They should go to their doctor and find out for sure.”

“Back to your round today, this is your second 54, isn’t that correct?”

“Yeah, I wasn’t really trying to score that low ... I never am. I am constantly trying to beat the course I am playing, not the players.”

“Cory, what are some of the best holes he had today?” Kelly asked.

“He had a hole in one at the 3rd and three eagles on the front nine, not as good on the back. He could have had a 51 or 52 if his back nine were better.”

“Are you mad at me for not playing better?” I turned to ask my caddy.

“I am just saying, you could have shot better ... I’m not mad!” Cory said.

While we argued, Kelly raised her voice and said, “We will be right back to LIVE from the Ryder Cup after this.”

At that point, I clutched my sister and gave her a rather emotional kiss. We broke up and I asked, “Was that on TV?”

“No, but I think people might just go rushing to their doctors about LADA. That was good Johnny ... you did really well with that,” Kelly said.

I wish I could throw her down and fuck her right now, but I think I might wait until later.

Frank Nobilo walked up. We shook hands, and he replaced Kelly. We all walked, and Cory got the clubs, and we left.


Back at the hotel, we changed and went to the spa together. That was such a good idea. I was sore, but not anywhere on my back. It was more around my waist and thighs.

“I could use a massage, especially my waist and upper thighs,” I said to them both.

“That could be arranged,” Kelly said putting her hand on my crotch.

“Behave,” Cory said to her.

“That interview today was really informative, Johnny,” Kelly said.

“You won’t get in trouble since people know that you work for me,” I asked.

“I can handle it if anybody says anything,” this beautiful woman said.

I leaned back and got hold of Kelly’s hand underwater. At the same time, I felt Cory’s hand go inside my trunks. Nobody talked during this quiet time we were having.


I got up saying, “I am ready for that massage ladies, come on up anytime.”

I dried myself off a little and headed back. With my soreness, I was walking slowly. As I approached the elevator, both came alongside me, the door closed.

Kelly had one hand down my trunks, and the other inside Cory’s bikini bottoms. When the elevator dinged, she removed her hands.

“You look like you might really be hurting,” Kelly said stripping me once we were inside the room

“That sounded more like mom than my gorgeous friend,” I said.

Both ladies stripped down to their undies. Kelly put some oil on my thigh and started to rub and squeeze. Cory went around and worked on the thigh. Besides feeling great I couldn’t help but get an erection during this.

“No can do, big boy,” Kelly said. “Your health is more important than your sexual satisfaction right now.”

They were really helping the cramping and tightness I had felt in my upper thighs.

To help pass the time Kelly went over and turned on the TV, flipping to the Golf Channel. They were running our interview again. She and Cory stopped to watch it.

After a bit, I said, “Both of you are so pretty on the TV. I’d been watching Kelly on the Golf Channel since 2007 when you started. The golf sports casting landscape hasn’t been the same since you came along.”

“Thank you, Johnny,” she said.

“How much real trouble did you get into for your accidental controversy about Tiger?” I asked.

“I never understood the whole hoopla over it. I did as I was told and didn’t work for two weeks. To show you how if affected me, our Nielsen ratings doubled for a while because people were wondering, ‘Would I get fired?’ or ‘Would she say something else hurtful?”

“The whole Al Sharpton thing saying that your comment was ‘an insult to all blacks’ didn’t help anything, did it?” I pondered.

“He is an idiot, considering my original remark to Nick was regarding whether or not the younger players should ‘gang up’ on Tiger. I would have used the same remarks, whether it was Tiger, or Brandt Snedeker or even a person like Tianlang Guan, who is only 14 years old.”

“Could I get one of you to rub my shoulders for me for a little bit? They aren’t sore, just jealous of the attention the rest of me has gotten,” I asked.

“I’ll get him,” Kelly said.

I turned on my front to give her access to my shoulders. She straddled me and said, “You sure are buff for a golfer. Before Tiger, nobody worked out, now they all do,” she said starting the rub.

“Oooh, that feels nice KT ... I could return the favor if you’d like,” I said as I felt my erection rising against the bed.

“Maybe, if you are a good boy,” she teased. “So, another 54 today, ho hum. What is that your six or seventh score in the 50s?”

“Sixteenth,” Cory said.

With the massage all done, Ms. Tilghman gave me a really nice blowjob. She was finishing up as Cory came back into the room.

“Your cum tastes different now that you have changed your diet a little, tastes better actually,” my favorite broadcaster said.

Cory walked up to her and licked off her lips, turning it into a quite lovely kiss.

“Call you later!” she said leaving us alone.

“Later,” we said together to her.

“Feeling better, Johnny?” my lovely wife asked.

“A lot, thanks for asking sweetie.”

The Ryder’ Cup was starting the next day. I got a phone call early.

“Hello. This is Johnny.”

“Johnny. This is Dr. Hendrix. I caught your interview about Diabetes the other day. You will never guess what has been going since?”

“A 200% increase in phone calls and office visits to find out if their Type 2 might not really be Type 1.5?” was my educated guess.

“No. A 400% increase. I had no idea you were so influential. The test is easy enough. I ran out of materials twice. I tried to get some from some local pharmacies, and they were running low themselves. Singlehandedly, you’ve helped thousands of people know more about LADA than when it was first discovered. I just wanted to call and thank you.”

“For making you so busy?”

“For informing the public. You have quite the bully pulpit, young man, and you know how to use it well. Thank you, I have to get back to all of these patients.”

That made me feel better, as I got into our hotel’s spa. Kelly had to get to work early, but Cory joined me.

I heard somebody get in. My eyes opened to see Sandra Gal, one of the prettier girls ... women on the LPGA Tour.

“Hi,” she said. “You are Johnny Masters, right?”

“Yep, and you are beautiful, Sandra. I was hoping to meet you eventually,” I said. I felt a leg hit me. “This is my wife Cory.”

They exchanged pleasantries. Oh, boy! Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if Cory hadn’t become my caddy. Then, I realize that I’d be playing on a minor tour scrambling to get my card each year.

“Johnny,” my wife said breaking me out of my reverie, “Sandra uses Tempus Jets to fly her from place to place.”

“Put them on our list of possibilities,” I said. “Don’t you use the RAZR driver?” I asked her.

“Yes, it really helps add yardage to my faulty swing,” Sandra said.

“Who says you have a faulty swing?” I responded.

“Oh, enough people do to the point it’s gotten inside my head now,” she said with her ever so slight German accent.

“While I am not a trainer, I could watch you and see if there is anything that needs improvement. I don’t see any physical reason for a quirk, but maybe at my Tournament next year or the new Nestles Invitational I created, (a leg hit me underwater) that is being fit into the schedule some time next year.”

“Thank you, Johnny. That would be wonderful. I am not currently high enough in the rankings to get into the Nestles, but I’ll try to get into the JMI pro-am. Do you have a pro-am team of your own?”

“I have already asked someone, but if they can’t, you will be next on my list. Is that OK?”

She sounded so excited over that. I felt my wife’s hand on my hard groin pushing down on it.

“That would be wonderful,” she said offering her hand. I kissed it diplomatically. She giggled.

After another 10 minutes passes with only the sound of the bubbles, Cory stood up. “Come on ‘Man of Steel,’ we need to prepare for tomorrow. Good-bye Sandra, nice to have met you.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.