Johnny & Steven MASTERS - Cover

Johnny & Steven MASTERS

 

Chapter 20

Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Follow along the story of the greatest golfers ever. Johnny 'Cannon' Masters and Cory his Wife/Caddy ... Along with their children, that inxludes Steven 'Howitzer' Masters. He may be even more talented than his old man!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

LINKS LESSON & JACKS’ TOURNAMENT

“Here we are at the first Tee,” Ernie said. “A 206-yard-long par three. What iron would you hit back in the states?”

“Either a four or five iron, depending on the wind,” I humbly answered.

“Use your 4 iron, but hit it easy, and keep it low, Cannon!” Ernie said.

Cory handed me my club and I dropped a ball on the grass.

“Tee it up, always tee it up. The grass around here is very inconsistent,” Nick said.

I got a tee and put the ball on it. I had a few swings, then I addressed the shot and it hit the ground fifteen yards from the hole, bounced once and went into the cup.

Dropping a ball, Nick said, “Do it again, just for us, please?”

I put it on a tee, set up and bounced it again, but this time came up short, by two inches.

“Jesus,” Ernie said. “You certainly are consistent, Mr. Masters.”

Hole 2... 481 yards ... Par 4

“Now, we have a real hole for you, Johnny. Back in the states, what would you do?”

“A hard two-iron down the left side. If the wind is blowing left to right, I will play a draw ... If right to left ... a fade. No wind ... hit it straight and true.”

“That’s my boy,” Ernie said with a light slap to my upper back.

Cory handed me my two-iron. I sure hope that in front of these two legends, I don’t miss the ball entirely.

I teed this one to barely below the top of the grass. I practiced a swing, and then got in position. I hit the ball clean; it felt like a perfect swing.

It went out straight, but the wind pushed it to the right side of the fairway.

“Good shot!” Nick said.

“Not bad Cannon ... that went about 230 yards ... even with the wind. Let’s go and look at your lie,” Ernie said.

I gave the club back to Cory, and we took each other by the hand and walked to my shot.

“You know Johnny, my wife Liezl really enjoyed the Johnny Masters International Tournament,” Ernie remarked. “I hope you get to play in your own tournament next year.”

“It was so amazing that it even happened. I am certain my gal will take good care of me, so I am back next year. Nick, I could find a spot for you to play next year. You wouldn’t even be the oldest there!”

“You could have said one less sentence Cannon. I will think about it,” he responded.

We stopped, and I checked my lie; it wasn’t great, but I had to live with it.

“How far out are you, Johnny?” Ernie asked.

“He’s 204 to the middle of the green, Mr. Els,” my wife responded.

“Impressive, young lady ... and pray tell ... what club would your young man hit at this distance? Call me, Ernie ... it’s all right!”

“With no wind, a medium two-iron. Since it usually comes from behind the green in your face, maybe a hard three,” she answered handing me a three-iron.

“I believe that’s too much club,” Nick said. “The only difference between the fairway and the green is the cut of the grass. I say try a hard four-iron and let it roll to the green on its own.”

I gave her the three in exchange for the four. I addressed the ball and hit it full, without over swinging. We all watched the ball bounce and roll up onto the green and into the hole, again!

There were open-mouthed for a moment.

“Put another ball down and hit the same shot please Johnny?” Ernie requested.

Cory dropped another ball. I hit it the same, one bounce and up to the green, this time stopping six feet short.

“Bloody Hell,” Nick said. “Maybe we should be taking lessons from this lad instead of giving them.”

The rest of the day was the two of them explaining where the wind usually comes from, depending on the time of day. I was never in a pot bunker or even out of the fairway. Their collective wisdom and my personal talent got me around the course in a 61,

We were sitting around a table, talking golf.

“In 1990, at St. Andrews, I was 18 under for the entire tournament and today; the Cannon was 9 under for a single round,” Nick said.

“I won it in 2002 with a 6 under for the tournament,” Ernie recollected.

“Well, I couldn’t have done what I did today without either of your help,” I said.

“Bullshit,” Nick said. “Today was 80% you, 10% Cory, and the rest might be split between us old farts and the relatively nice conditions we had today.”

“Are the other courses that The Open regularly plays on pretty much the same?” I asked.

They got up, laughed a bit and Ernie said, “It all depends on the confidence you bring to it, Johnny.”


We found ESPN on the TV in our room.

“ ... has been reported and verified that Johnny Masters, better known as The Cannon, has gone ‘across the Pond’ to learn the intricacies of links courses. We have it on good authority that he played his first complete round, earlier today at Royal Lytham & St. Annes, (RLSA) and shot a 61. Since he is on track for a Grand Slam this year, that sound the rest of the PGA players is hearing is a big door, Grand Slamming in their faces.”

I turned off the TV. My phone range... “Hello Mom, yes I did shoot a 61 at RLSA today...”

With neither Nick nor Ernie backing off much, I played it eight additional times.


According to my caddy, I averaged a 62.8 over all rounds. Cory and I felt much more comfortable at that point. We all had a final dinner together before my wife and I, got on the plane to get to Dublin, Ohio, where the Memorial Tournament will be played. It will be at the Muirfield Village Golf Club in Dublin Ohio, a par 72 with a total yardage of 7,366.

The Memorial is Jack Nicklaus’ Tournament. It’s been around since 1976 ... Tiger winning it five times. With the way he has been playing this year, including becoming number one in the world again, he should be the player to beat. Maybe I should grow a goatee! Cory would love that.

I wasn’t planning on playing this tournament originally. Jack and Tiger have been motivating forces in my life; it seemed to be a no-brainer. Only Cory knew I was planning to get back in time to show up there.

It’s not on my must-win list, but I hope to have a good showing. I am looking forward to using Bertha again.


We were there over a week early. It didn’t make much sense to go all the way back to Colorado. I doubt Mom and John would miss us.

We checked into the Embassy Suites, only three miles from the golf course. They provided us with a courtesy vehicle to drive wherever we needed. We spent the first day recuperating from the flight and the time change.

My lovely wife woke me by giving me a blowjob. She was licking and slurping my quickly hardening cannon. She finished me off by pressing a spot underneath my balls. Wow, I was splashing my cum all over her face, although she was getting some inside her mouth. I wasn’t energized quite enough to turn this into a full-blown session. She was understanding of my plight.

We were both hungry, so she got out her laptop finding us our nearest Red Robin. It was in Columbus, across the street from a place called ‘Charles & Claire Dance Studio!’ I remember watching TV, and they were teenagers that could seemingly out-dance anyone.

Cory drove us to the Red Robin. We enjoyed being recognized again. We had Johnny Burgers. There were some families there, and the autograph hunters were typically the youngsters. There was one gal, older than Cory, who came up to ask for an autograph. She wanted the autograph written on her chest. Embarrassed, I asked if I could give her a traditional signature. She whipped out a permanent marker and asked again if I could sign just above her plentiful cleavage. Cory was enjoying my mortification, so I got up and did it. I started above her right breast and just finished above her left breast. I went back, crossed the T and added the apostrophe marks on either side of ‘The Cannon!’ She giggled, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and went back to her girlfriends.

As I sat down, all the adults applauded my gracefulness during this rather bawdy moment.

The food was great. The people were very nice and the ladies, who were sitting with my autograph seeker, were jealous. They were exchanging cash ... apparently having bribed her into it.

I gave all the ladies a kiss on the hand as we left.

My wife grabbed my hand, saying, “That’s enough, Lover!”

We went back to the hotel and finished what Cory had started, with my sister/wife doing most of the hard work. She didn’t mind at all, getting me to cum twice. We fell asleep and slept for a very long time.

At three am, we got up and found the course online and spent over three hours looking at the holes and discussing distances and strategies.

After we were done, I asked if I could take a bath alone to de-stress a bit. Cory understood and worked more on the course while I luxuriated.

I came back into the room finding Cory asleep with the Laptop open. I closed it and got it off the bed, tucked her in and crawled in next to her, and we fell asleep.

Five days before the Memorial Tournament started ... we showed up at Muirfield VGC, ready to hit some balls. The Golf Channel was unloading equipment, and I recognized a pretty lady with a Golf Channel jacket on.

“Kelly!”

“Cannon!”

We took turns hugging one another, and I felt a light slap on my butt, from the 42-year-old from Duke!

“Did you really shoot a 61 at RLSA in Lancashire?” she asked.

“Twice,” Cory answered.

“So, you are ready for The Open in July?” she asked with that usual sparkle she had in her voice and eyes.

“Yeah, if I can ever get used to the time changes involved. It took over a day for us to get over that trip,” I said.

“Well, when I go from west to east, I make love before the trip ... When I travel from east to west, I wait until I get to my destination, then fuck like a rabbit,” Ms. Tilghman said.

“That helps?” Cory asked.

“Most of the time ... I just like to fuck,” Kelly said. “I have some time while I am in Ohio. You two want to hook up while I am here?”

I looked over to my wife, who smiled and said, “Hell Yeah! I hate it when he gives me those puppy-dog eyes. Would you mind if I didn’t attend this time? I have things to do.”

I had a piece of paper in my hand within a minute. A hotel and room number was on it ... also her phone number. With a definite uptick in my step, Cory and I headed to the Pro Shop.

Inside I found a couple of guys I had never played with. Luke List, who just made the jump from the Nationwide Tour back in January ... Nick O’Hern, who turned pro in 2007, coming from Vanderbilt University.

We all got introduced to each other, picked up some scorecards and went to the first tee.

“Johnny, you didn’t practice first,” Cory said.

“I’m OK, don’t want to make the guys wait any longer,” I rationalized.

“Be careful,” she said giving me a kiss.

“You know I will, Cory!” I said.

Hole 1 ... Par-Four... 470 yards

They must have been waiting for me to tee off first. I waved off honors. They did rock-paper-scissor for Nick to tee off first.

Nick pulled out his driver ... teed it up and hit a wonderful shot to where the hole makes its slight dogleg to the right. Luke said, “Nice shot,” to him and had his driver out as well.

I asked Cory for my four-wood, and she gave it to me.

Nick said, “I finally get to play a round of golf with ‘The Cannon,’ and he’s not using Bertha?”

I smiled at said, “If you say so Nick,” I responded giving Cory back the four-wood and getting Bertha in exchange.

I gave it a full practice swing, then went over to my teed-up ball. I aimed for the middle of the fairway and swung a really nice and well-paced drive. With roll, it almost got to the green.

Luke said, “See what you did, Nick ... you made him mad!”

Cory and I laughed and said, “That was my first swing with that golf club in almost three weeks. It felt great. Nick, I don’t get mad.”

We all started walking, and Cory quietly added, “He just swings harder than he should.” Then she giggled.

We got to the guy’s shots. Luke was first. His caddy handed him a club, and he practiced, and then hit it over the green on the fly. I think he was nervous.

Nick was next, hitting a nice shot pin high but very far left.

“It looks like we have got it surrounded boys,” I said, making everyone chuckle.

As we all walked to the green, Nick asked, “If you win the Grand Slam, how are you going to celebrate, Mr. Masters?”

“After I repeat as PGA Champion this year, Ou ... my mother is getting married again. To a doctor!”

“And if you win your ‘Super Slam,’ what are your plans after that?” Luke followed up.

“Those plans are private for now. We will all have to wait and see,” I said getting a pitching wedge and my putter from my caddy.

“Mark your balls, please?” I asked. “Cory, pull the pin?”

This shot is practically my favorite after all the rounds I played at the RLSA. I practice swung a few times, got a signal from Cory about the break, and pitched it into the hole. Both guys gave me high fives. I got the ball and asked if they wanted the pin in or not. They both said ‘not.’

They both got birdies.

Hole 2 ... Par-Four... 455 yards

With the honors and my Internet knowledge of the hole, I hit my two-iron past the trees on the left, leaving me 170 yards or so. Nick asked what iron I used, and I told him. He decided to try his two-iron, which came up 40 yards short of mine.

Luke, after seeing that, got out his fairway metal wood and punched it just past my shot. I know they probably might not mind my comments, but I am keeping them to myself.

Cory and I walked on the right side of the fairway, as the others stayed clumped together. We got to Nick’s ball, sitting up really nice for a high iron into the green. He hit what looked like a middle iron running it up on the green.

We walked to my shot, and I got out my eight-iron. I practiced it once and then hit it very high landing two feet to the right of the pin. I heard some applause from my fellow competitors. Luke hit a medium iron, up on the green about six feet short.

He walked over to us as we all walked up to the green. “Johnny, could I ask you a question about your swing?”

“Sure, what would you like to know?” I wondered.

“Well, I have been slugging away on the PGA Tour since 1994 and wondered how you always swing so confidently?” he asked.

“I had a very supportive and confident Dad. He always told me that whatever I do, to do it with confidence. I started at seven years old, a born left-hander, but my Dad insisted I become a right-handed golfer. It was one of my parent’s ways of getting me out of the house. All I did was school and golf. I was better at golf then I was at school. To get on the golf team, I got better ... because I had to! The next year was when this pretty girl came into my life. Single-handedly, she helped me get six shots better per round almost immediately. The rest as they say is history.”

Nick responded, “My Dad had me playing tennis and golf, but I chose golf for a living. I think I disappointed him by not choosing tennis. Thanks for the talk ... I appreciate it.”

I was near tears, after hearing him say that he may have disappointed his father.

We all got to the green. I marked my ball. Nick was away, and he stroked a nice putt dropping it for a birdie. Luke missed his birdie, settling for a par. I made mine.

I covertly asked Cory to check both fellows’ world rankings ... Luke was 273, Nick was at 299.

Hole 3 ... Par-Four... 401 yards

Downhill from tee to green, I got out my four-wood and put the ball on the green, although quite a distance from the pin.

Nick and Luke played it more conservatively, and they got, and I settled for a birdie.

Hole 4 ... Par-Three... 200 yards

I gave Nick my honors, he thanked me. With a green surrounded by bunkers, I thought he should hit his two-iron, from what I have seen so far. As he grabbed his fairway wood, he looked over at me. I gave a very little nod ‘no’ and put up two fingers. His caddy was talking and didn’t see our non-verbal conversation. Nick made his decision known, and his caddy stepped away.

A very nice swing later, he was in the middle of the green, much to the astonishment of his caddy. I hit my five-iron, landing near to him. Luke took out a long iron, putting it in the left-side bunker. Nick and I got birdies, while Luke nearly holed his bunker shot, ending with a Par-Three.

By the time we were through with the front nine, Nick’s game was improving ... getting him a four under 32. Because of his eagle on number seven, Luke also had a 32. My first nine holes, on a non-links course after three weeks was better than I would have expected, with a nine under 27. I was hungry; my stomach clock isn’t back to US time. I told the guys to go ahead and play without us. Cory came out from her tinkle break, as I sat down.

“Are we only playing nine today?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I said pulling her on my lap. “We have four more days before the tournament starts. Let’s go!”

I couldn’t get myself to move. She felt so nice on my lap. I pulled her to me, and we kissed for a bit.

“Hey, you two ... there are moral standards on a golf course,” Kelly said.

“My game’s in pretty good shape Kelly. I had a 27 on the front nine. Maybe we’ll just play the back nine tomorrow,” I said.

“How about tomorrow, when you are done, you could play my back nine?” KT flirted.

“That would be perfect,” Cory said. “I have some calls to make and some other things to do.”

“Babe, If you are upset over this, we won’t ... ii

“Johnny. I am not upset ... really both of you enjoy yourselves. I have got a bunch of work on the website, want to call your mother, and Mark at Titleist. I really do have several things to take care of. Just don’t break anything, OK you two?”

Kelly and I looked at one another and laughed.

“How soon in the afternoon can you get off, Kelly?” I asked.

“That would depend upon you, wouldn’t it Cannon?” she said. I saw Cory roll her eyes at the lewd humor.

“It’s a date then?” I questioned.

“Yeah, we will finalize the time after you play the back nine,” the Golf Channel Hostess said to us.

The next day, Cory and I came back, said ‘Hello’ to Kelly and went out alone to play the back nine. Without anything to distract us, I had four birdies and an eagle on the 15th hole for a back nine of 30 ... my rounds together were 57 (Number 13!).

Kelly went through her pre-show routine, which is practicing who is covering which hole during the first three rounds. She does it by herself, which makes it go smoothly before Tim, Frank, Brandel, or Nick join her on Thursday mornings.

We were done, sitting around when she came up and said,” Hi,” smiling at us both. We talked for a while when Cory said, “Well, I have got a long list of things to do. Kelly, could you give Johnny a ride back to our hotel?”

“Sure!” Kelly said, “Come on Cannon, I have got lots to do before the tournament starts in three days.”

Cory got the clubs, gave me a kiss and left. Kelly and I left together. In the car, Kelly said, “You guys are more in love than couples I have seen married for a lot longer, Johnny. Are you still OK, or am I taking you back to your hotel?”

“I do have a great lady, Kelly. It’s all right. I was eager for this since yesterday. She understands, and I love her for it. Where are you staying?”

“Quality Inn, is that OK? Wouldn’t that be funny if we had been staying at the same hotel?” my blondish hostess said, pulling up in front of the west most portion of the place. She got her key out and let us in.

As soon as the door closed behind her, she was on me like white on rice. We were kissing as she got herself quickly topless. I pulled her to me, starting to suck on her lovely tits. She was de-panting herself during that.

Once she was naked, she pushed me back on her bed. I pulled my own shirt off, while she got my pants off quicker still. She dropped and started a wonderful licking of my soon to be hard dick, sucking and popping on and off my dick with those fabulous lips of hers.

She pulled her mouth off me just long enough to put both of my balls in her mouth, eagerly sucking them using her tongue, unlike Cory, who had ever done that to me before. While she had them packed in her cheeks, she was giving me something of a hand job, keeping me hard for later.

She grabbed me hard, to help me delay my first cum. She moved up alongside me, while I looked at and adored her breasts. Unlike a lot of other guys, I can enjoy smaller breasts. Julia’s were the biggest I had ever seen naked. Then Cory was just smaller than her. Kelly might only be a small B-cup ... her overall look is so very seductive. Her smile is what first drew me to her.

I moved down from her breasts, stopping to just take in the fragrance of her pubic region. I started there with some kissing and gnawing of her clitoris, which she seemed to enjoy, trying to keep from making too much noise. I kept at it, moving below her clit, where I stuck my tongue as deep as it would go.

I saw her cover her face with a pillow, screaming into it while she was coming up off the bed a bit.

She pulled the pillow away saying, “You have gotten better at that, Cannon. So, are you gonna fuck me? Yeah, please ... please ... I want your cannon, please?”

I took her legs, raised them up, spread them apart and plunged inside her fine tasting furrow. I was hitting bottom, as I felt her squeeze my firmness. My face was near hers ... she licked her juices off my face, then I started a very slow fucking motion all the while our kissing was happening.

I had my hands on her breasts keeping my balance, while we kissed and fucked one another. During a quick separation of our mouths, her husky voice said, “Deeper, must ... go ... deeper!”

I accommodated her, slowing a little as I started to hit deep inside with every fucking thrust. The sound she started to make was such a turn on. It was just like those grunt sounds a porn actress makes when she’s getting fucked. I wonder how real they are?

I felt it ... that old black magic ... I was about to cum very deep inside her. “Kelly, I am about to cum inside you ... tell me that it’s OK?” I said still pummeling her while waiting for her response.

“Johnny, I had to stop the pill for two weeks. You want to have my baby with me?” she said breathlessly.

I was so enamored with that remark; I just started to cum, and there was a lot. I kept cumming until I realized what she had said.

“Kelly, I am sorry ... I was so into it ... I didn’t realize...”

“Cannon ... I knew saying that would make you cum. I am OK, except you will be seeping out of me for days. Let me get to the bathroom, so I can have my turn on top, all right?”

“Sure thing beautiful. I am going to check-in with Cory,” I answered.

“Hey!”

“Hey yourself ... beautiful,” I said.

“Is it halftime?”

“More the end of the first quarter ... I am on top, with her first at bat coming up,” I said.

“You do realize that you mixed football and baseball with that metaphor, Cannon?”

“Yeah, she’s learning my hot buttons, and it worked. I miss you. How are things going?”

“Great, checked in with Julia and John, called Mark to get some specialized golf balls for the rest of the year. Got a call from Commissioner Finchem about your question from a few months back. He agreed ... a $20,000,000 bonus for the Grand Slam, if we do it?”

“You mean when we do it ... fantastic! I want to take both you ladies out to dinner tonight. It doesn’t have to be Red Robin.”

Kelly walked out saying, “I’d like a nice thick and gooey Johnny Burger, stud.”

“Gotta go, I am expecting a shark attack as soon as I get off the phone. Bye!” I threw my phone on the chair and got on the bed, to start the second quarter.

“What’s the good news, Cannon?” she said, starting to clean me off with her fabulous tongue.

“The media will get it soon enough; can I keep at least one secret from you?” I asked as she was licking my balls clean from our mix of juices.

“For now, I don’t care. You ready?” she asked, as she got astride and lowered herself successfully on my re-hardened tool. If the ‘official word’ on her is that she prefers female companionship ... I beg to differ!

“Thank you for not getting clingy Kelly. I may have some feelings for you, but I love my wife so much.”

Her eyes were closed as I started little thrusts up inside her. She was touching herself, tweaking her nipples as I did what I could from underneath. She repositioned her feet and took over as an active participant. She was sliding herself up and down my engorged shaft, as we both started to make a few noises.

“Ughh, Ughh, ughh, ughh...” I was getting harder as she raised and lowered herself on me. Our sounds had gotten synchronous as she was clearly going through an amazing orgasm as she was astride me. She bent over, giving me access to those marvelous breasts of hers.

I was licking and tasting her nipples just enjoying everything around me. She was through her orgasm as was now intent on making me cum again.

I took a breast in each hand, pressing directly on her nipples together, and I felt her cum on my dick. Her moan was delightful. It’s quite satisfying to know that a near 21-year-old can satiate a 42-year-old. Kelly is two months older than Mom.

Julia is going off the market!

After our shower together, I called a cab to avoid any issues at either hotel. I waited inside the room. Although we were both dressed, we were making out until I heard a horn.

“Thank you, Johnny, you were fabulous, as usual. See you during the Tournament. I may be falling for you as well,” she said as the horn went off again. She quickly wiped her lips gloss off me. I left!

I motioned at the cab, and he pulled up. I got in and told him to take me to the Hilton Garden Inn where I called my wife to come get me.


She pulled up saying, “Aren’t you Johnny Masters, the professional golfer?”

“Yes, I am ... would you like an autograph, little girl?”

Laughing she said, “Get in quick, before I change my mind?”

We went off to the Quality Inn. Cory called Kelly from the car.

“Hey, it’s Cory ... still want to go to dinner with us?”

“Sure, I will be right out,” Kelly said over her speakerphone. I got out to let her in the back seat.

“Where are you headed to, Beautiful?” I asked.

“I will bet you say that to all the female sportscasters,” Kelly said.

“Only Jill Arrington, who covers NASCAR, Stephanie Sparks from ‘The Big Break’ and a really hot blonde who hosts the Golf Channel most of the time, and I don’t mean Judy Rankin or Dottie Pepper!”

That got them both to break up laughing.

“How about a place I found called Bridge Street Pizza?” Cory said.

“Great idea,” came from the back seat. “I am all worn-out ... I could use something long, hot and Italian.”

The two ladies snickered over that statement as Cory turned from High Street to Bridge Street. There it was! We got out and walked to the front door, with a girl on each arm. I got the door for them.

After telling me their favorite toppings, I got in line while they found a table. The young man who was ready to take my order looked at me funny, “Are you somebody famous? You look familiar?”

“Nah, I play a little golf from time to time. We’d like three medium pizzas please. The first one; pepperoni, mushrooms, red onions, green peppers, green olives, and ham. Second; Pepperoni, sausage, ham, jalapenos and salami. Are you keeping up with me? Ok ... lastly, Pepperoni, pineapple, almond slivers, garlic and onions. Some bottled water to drink, six bottles ... all for here!”

“What name is that under?”

“Masters!”

About twenty minutes later, a different, older gentleman brought our pizzas and water to us. “Mr. and Mrs. Masters, here are your pizzas ... consider them on the house.”

After he left, I said to Kelly, “I really had never considered the ramifications of becoming a professional ... anything. Getting meals for free, people coming up for autographs, becoming best buddies with guys like Adam Scott, Bubba, and Tiger. And then there are the women who come up to me and ask me to sign their ... upper chest!”

Kelly looked at Cory, as if to find out if I was making it up. Cory got out her phone and showed my artistry, causing them both to giggle. We started to eat our dinner. A very little girl came up to me and said, “Are you Johnny Masters?”

My tears might start any moment, but I held them back, “Yes; I am, would you like my autograph?” Instead of answering, she just nodded her head up and down really, fast. This place didn’t have the round drink coasters I am used to at Red Robin. “Could I sign your hat for you?”

She took it off, and presented it to me saying, “Yes please!” Cory always has pens for me these days. So, I signed it, she looked at it, and mustered up enough gumption to say, “Thank you very much Johnny. We all watch you together on the TV.” She took the hat and ran back to her older brothers and parents who waved.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.