Johnny & Steven MASTERS - Cover

Johnny & Steven MASTERS

 

Chapter 17

Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Follow along the story of the greatest golfers ever. Johnny 'Cannon' Masters and Cory his Wife/Caddy ... Along with their children, that inxludes Steven 'Howitzer' Masters. He may be even more talented than his old man!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

NEW GOLF TOURNAMENT – New Sponsor

It being 7pm, we went to our usual Loveland hangout, Red Robin, and were greeted by the employees. As we walked to our table, people were saying, “Congratulations” to us, and every youngster I passed put his or her hand out for a high five. There were some fathers doing it as well.

As we sat, I stood back up and announced, “Everybody gets their food for free tonight, until the place closes!”

That caused a big whoop all over the place. People were getting out their phones to call friends to come and eat.

I had an epiphany, so I called Steven Carley, CEO of the place.

“Hello, this is Steven,” he answered.

“Hey, Steven, Johnny Masters here, I had an idea?” I said.

“Is it going to cost me any more money?” he responded with a chuckle.

“No, actually, I was thinking that families should get out once a week. Have at least one meal that Mom doesn’t have to cook, or the Dad doesn’t have to pay for. Today is Monday, how about, we start a ... Monday Night Special, Mom’s and Dad’s eat free; kids are half-price ... after 6pm? I will personally subsidize this for the first month,” I said.

“Johnny, when you have an idea ... Wow! That’s not only outside the box; you’ve just turned the box upside down on its head. Give me a week and I can advertise it. Don’t worry about subsidizing anything, we have done quite well since you came along, I am certain that the volume will increase to cover the costs.”

“Well, I am covering the cost at my favorite place tonight. Glad I could help. Talk to you later, Steven.”

“Thanks again,” he responded.

“Wow, Johnny,” Cory said, “That was a great idea. What made you think of it?”

“All the times that we all went out to eat, came flooding back to me, as I walked through the place tonight. Seeing the families, all together, just made it an easy idea to talk to Steven about.”

“My son, the deal maker,” Julia said. “I’ve heard that Mormon families have, or at least try to have a Family Night Evening. Part of it is all about having a meal together.”

After leaving my card number with the owner, we left, giving everyone a ‘Good-Bye’ shout-out as we left. A little boy ran up to me and said, “Thank you Johnny; You are the Best!” hugging me and running back to his folks.

I had Cory drive us home, as we turned down Rossum Drive to see the beginnings of all the Golf Network Trucks arriving to cover the Johnny Masters Invitational. It was dark enough not to see much detail, but it was still impressive, nonetheless.

We got back to our house, and I always try to check my email, first thing. There was a message from the Commissioner.

“Johnny:”

“We expect both players and the public to arrive on the Tuesday before your tournament begins. You can be there to welcome them or not. At Jack Nicklaus’ Tournament, he shows up every day, as does Tiger at his Tournament. Sometime that same day, Commissioner Michael Whan of the LPGA, will be there, so you can discuss the needs that he can supply you.”

“Congratulations again, on winning the Masters, Mr. Masters. You are the face of the PGA these days, so be wary, and good luck to you and your family. I may show up myself later in the week.

Sincerely,

Timothy W. Finchem”


Talk about something that makes you nervous, that email did! I did know that the course usually opens to golfers at 7am, so that’s when I planned to be there, either with or without my ladies. I guess that I should get my practicing done this week, so I told that to my ladies, and they understood. I was aware that a half a dozen of the players coming spoke a language other than English. I had an idea to learn each of the languages, at least enough to say ‘Welcome,’ but Cory and Mom told me not to worry about it, but I still did.

The next morning, Cory and I worked out, then took a spa for a bit. We showered and changed for golf. I found Mom sleeping, so I gave her a kiss good bye, and she turned and went back to sleep.

We showed up at 8am, seeing some technicians running cable to the two-story tower, where the TV hosts would be. We saw Kelly Tilghman, dressed down, but I recognized her as she was pouring over something on a tablet. She waved us over.

“Hello, to the Masters of the Masters,” she said.

“You have been ready to say that for a while, haven’t you?” I asked.

“As a matter of fact, I have, why are you here this week? Nothing happens until a week from today,” she responded.

“Well, is this, off the record?” I asked.

“Sure,” she said looking at me. I felt Cory’s hand tighten.

“I got an email from the Commissioner, suggesting we be here even earlier next week, to greet the players. That motivated me to get a practice round or two done this week. I am the host of this event!”

“Yes, you are,” she said. “Cory, run your scoring system by me, I am getting confused.”

“Sure, Kelly ... The Stableford System that you might know, spins off a Par equaling zero,” Cory, explained.

“Yes, that is what I know as Stableford, but this is different, isn’t it?” she asked.

“I call it the Cory Simplified Stableford,” I interjected.

With neither of them responding, except for Kelly giving me a funny look, Cory went on.

“Start with the worst, or a Double Bogey ... that subtracts six pts,” Cory said.

“OK,” Kelly responded.

“A Bogey subtracts three pts,” Cory went on.

“And a Par subtracts one?” Kelly asked.

“Exactly!” I said.

Kelly said, “OK, here is where I mess up, Cory, from a Par to a Birdie is three pts?”

“No, don’t look at it that way at all. Think of it like this, 6, 3, 1, 3, 6 ... Double, Bogey, Par, Birdie, Eagle ... An Albatross is 12, or double of an Eagle, and a Condor is 15. Remember to think pts, not shots or score,” my girl explained. “It is different enough that it takes more time than usual, unless you just learn it like a grocery list.”

“Easy for you, difficult for me,” Kelly said sporting that beautiful smile of hers.

“Did you ever play using any version of Stableford while at Duke?” I asked her.

“Somebody’s done their homework, haven’t they?” she said to me.

“My Dad always said, ‘learn all you can, about all you meet!’” I remarked.

“I will remember that, Cannon,” Kelly said.

Cory pulled me away from her, and we walked into the Pro-Shop, “Johnny; she is almost as old as ... Julia!”

“Sorry, I have always liked pretty girls ... kiss me?”

She did, as we were alone for a moment.

We walked up to the counter and asked if we could go off as a single. The young man, who I didn’t know, responded that they wanted at least twosomes on the course today, unless we got the OK from Johnny Masters.

“Oh, you haven’t met Johnny Masters yet?” I asked.

“No, I haven’t ... can you point him out to me? I don’t want to say something stupid to him!”

From behind us, we heard, “CANNON!”

It was, Adam and Bubba, and their significant others.

I turned back to the young man, and said, “We got three, is that OK?” I put out my hand to him and said, “Nice to meet you; my name is Johnny Masters!”


The three of us went right to the first tee that had been moved back a little, to make the hole longer.

Hole 1 ... was 517 yards, now 555 ... Par-Five
Cory, announced, “On the first tee, fresh from his first Masters tournament, the winner of two consecutive Majors, Johnny Masters!”

People applauded as they gathered behind us. I gave her a kiss, as I got out Bertha. Cory and I talked a lot about staying inside my swing. I practiced a few swings, she nodded, and I teed up a ball. I knew where to aim, and swung at 100%, no more ... no less! I ended up about 380 yards, and on the right side of the fairway.

Adam was quick to say, “Damn, you still practice as hard as we play!” That caused all within earshot, to laugh ... as more people gathered behind us.

Cory announced, “From Australia, by way of UNLV. Winner of 19 professional tournaments, being caddied by the lovely Ana Ivanovic ... Adam Scott!”

Our ever-growing early-bird crowd gave applause for Ana first and Adam second. She handed him his driver, and he set up, and put one about 30 yards behind mine.

“I think Ana got more applause than you did,” Bubba said. The banter was exactly what I had been hoping for. That is what people love to hear. The crowd got a kick from Bubba.

“Lastly,” Cory announced, “is the old man of this threesome, at 34.”

“Hey!” Bubba said causing the crowd and his wife to chuckle.

Cory went on, “Hailing from the University of Georgia, Winner of six professional golf tournaments, including the 2011 Masters, and being caddied by his lovely wife, Angie is ... Bubba Watson!”

“I will show you who’s an old man,” he turned and said, “My driver please, honey?”

This is going to be fun.

She handed him the driver, as some applause occurred. He set up lefthanded, and practice swung. Next, he addressed his ball and laced it up near my ball, probably not quite. About three-dozen people started to follow behind us.

We all got on the green with our second shots, with Bubba the closest at three feet from the pin. Adam would putt first, about 22 feet past the pin. He must have shown Ana how to help on the green; she stood behind him as he plumb-bobbed. They spoke a few quiet words, she stepped away, and he stroked the ball, which ended up just past the pin. He tapped in, and it was my turn for an eagle putt.

Cory looked at it and gave me the read. I stepped to address the ball, stroking it in the hole, for an eagle and six pts. The crowd applauded. Bubba made his easy eagle as well.

I saw the ladies pull out the cheat sheet Cory had made for everyone, as we walked off the green.

Hole 2 ... was 403 yards, now 424 ... Par-Four
This hole didn’t have much length added to it, but they did enlarge the fairway bunker, bringing it more into play.

I kept honors, so I took out Bertha and put my ball on the green, expecting to be pretty close. Our crowd did a group ‘Wow,’ as it landed softly. The other guys teed their shots to about 70 yards short, as we all started walking.

“Cannon?” Adam said.

“Yeah?” I responded.

“Have you had your club-head speed checked since Dr. Schick checked you out?”

“No, but that’s a good idea, make a note of that Cory, please?”

“You got it, Johnny,” she said giving me a big smile. We re-connected our hands as we kept walking, to Adams’ ball. He got out a lofted club and poked it onto the green. The crowd liked his ingenuity and gave him a nice round of applause.

Bubba was five paces closer, and hit a very high shot, landing 30 feet past and rolling back about 20 feet. He is the master of that shot!

I got my putter from Cory, as she walked past the green and lay the bag down. I ended up being just less than three feet from the pin. I asked the guys if I could putt out of turn, and they nodded OK. I put it in the bottom of the hole, for a second straight eagle, and a nice hand from our crowd. Adam made his birdie and Bubba came up short for his par.

Hole 3 ... was 381 yards, now 400 ... Par-Four
They didn’t do much to this hole, except let the grass grow, narrowing the landing area most of us would aim at.

I teed off, ending about 90 yards from the green; the bunkers surrounding two sides of the green kept me from trying anything too spectacular. Adam and Bubba joined me there, making this, something of a pitching contest.

Adam went first, hitting a pitch and run between the bunkers and stopping below the hole, by 12 feet. Bubba tried a similar shot, but played a little higher into the air, going 15 feet past the pin. I took my lob wedge, choked down a little, hooding it, and with two bounces, along with some run, my third straight eagle!

Our crowd really enjoyed that ... even the guys appreciated it.

Bubba said, “You know Adam, maybe we should just wait until his five-year plan is over, then we might have a chance to win something again.”

The crowd broke up over his remark. The guys both got their birdies.

Hole 4 ... was 184 yards, now 199 ... Par-Three
This hole was tough, because of the water to the right of the green was now in play. So, they moved the Championship tees to the other side of the cart path, which put a large tree partially in the way.

What I decided to try was to aim at the water and expect my draw to put it on the green.

“Uh ... Johnny, you are aimed at the water,” Adam noticed.

“I know, I can’t hit high enough to go over the tree, so I am drawing it around, instead,” I responded.

“Good luck,” he said.

“Luck is for wimps, Mr. Scott,” I said hitting my tee shot and watching it make the draw, and get to the top tier of the green, five feet from the pin.

The other guys tried different methods; but ending up short of the green. I took my putter, and my wife’s hand as we walked along the cart path to get to the green. Thankfully, they didn’t add any bunkers.

They made pars and I made my birdie, as I went to 21 pts after four holes.

At the end of the front nine, I was 10 under, with 28 pts, Bubba was 6 under with 14 pts, Adam was 7 under par, with 19 pts. I had asked my gal to keep all scores covertly. We all stopped, she went to the head.

When she came back, after her usual, “Miss me?” and kiss, she and the ladies went over the scores, verifying. They had gotten the same set of numbers she had.

Two hours later, we were done!

I ended the round with my only bogey, which had ticked me off, but I still had a stroke round of 57, and a point total of 40.

Bubba Watson had a stroke total of 61, and a point total of 20 ... and Adam had a 61, but with 30 pts. Pars costing you a point will get you every time.

Much like many municipal golf courses, there was a large whiteboard, for us to have our Stableford scores posted for all to see. The young man, who I met just before we started; was posting scores as players came in from their practice rounds.

We watched some others come in, I had the best so far, but Luke Donald was at my heels with 36 pts.

I invited my two playing companions and their wife/caddies to dinner. We decided to meet at Red Robin, so we could all get cleaned up first.

All six of us walked in together, as the hostess for the night, grabbed six menus and asked, “Isn’t your mother joining us tonight, Johnny?”

“No, she’s staying in, but I want to get some ‘to-go’ food for her. Don’t let me forget, please?” I asked.

“Sure thing,” she said leading us all to a bigger table than usual, “What can I get everybody to drink in the meantime?”

We all mentioned our favorite soft drink and settled in to let everyone find something to order. Angie Watson pointed out ‘the Johnny Burger,’ to Ana, who was sitting next to her. Cory gave me a look, as the guys smiled seeing my name on the menu.

I asked Cory what she wanted, and she said, “Oh, the Johnny Burger, with lots of cheese.” The other wives snickered at that, and we all ended up ordering my namesake entrée, with subtle derivations among our crowd.

To use a terribly overused expression, we had a blast, hearing about how everyone met his or her partner. The ladies always had more detail to give out then the guys did. Of course, we talked about our round of golf today.

Adam said, “It’s been a while since I played a Stableford event, and that, along with Cory’s ‘new and improved’ adjustment to it, made it a long day, with my Pars costing me all of those pts.

“Adam, you had six pars; numbers 4, 9, 10, 14, 16 and 18,” Cory reminded. “You could have had 39 points, if you had birdied half of them instead.”

“Remind me ... how many pars I had please?” Bubba requested.

“2, 4, 8, 9, 10 thru 12, and 15 thru 17, for ten total pars,” my wife said with a smile. “If you had birdied half of them instead, you would have had 35 points.”

“And Johnny, here, had pars on 6, 9, 12, 14, 15, and he ended with that stupid three-putt on 18, which cost him three pts,” she said as I gave her a kiss.

“That was unusual Johnny, you three-putting like that ... how long has it been since you had a three-putt?” Adam asked.

I opened my mouth, but Cory’s voice came out, “Never; it was his first ... and hopefully last three-putt, since he became a pro. His first putt, going past above the hole like it did, surprised us both. I read his next putt correctly, but he just lipped out, costing us three pts!”

“Thank goodness, it was just a practice round fellas, or she would likely have used a putter on my head,” I said to everyone chuckling.

Our food came, Bertha serving the ladies, then me, lastly Adam and Bubba.

“He even gets served first,” Bubba responded.

“Mr. Watson,” my lovely wife said, “see that picture on the window ... that’s why he gets served first!”

His wife enjoyed that moment, but they kissed to show us that everything was good.

“So Cannon,” Adam said, “Regarding this Celebrity event for next year ... did playing with Jessica Alba prompt that?”

“Adam,” I was quick to respond, “you know the event called the 3-Tour Challenge?”

“Yeah, I won it in 2010, with Dustin and Boo,” Bubba answered.

“Anyway, I had never watched it, only heard about. I thought it was a team ... of a Champions Tour player, a PGA player and an LPGA player. With the possible success of this JMI tournament, I thought to have some teams like that, but adding a Pro Am Event, making it a four-person team.”

“Is he taking the credit from you, Cory?” the lovely Ana asked.

“No, it was all his idea. Although he may still have had Jessica on the brain at the time,” she said.

“For the record, she was a true 22 handicap when we started. I gave her a few tips, and she played quite well. If Cory lets me, next year I may ask Jess to join Davis Love and me, to play in it myself. Maybe I could get Natalie or Paula to finish off my team for next year?” I said out loud.

“Listen to him, loading up his team like that?” Angie said to the crowd, “Honey, ask Fred Couples to be on your team, and the ugliest LPGA player you can find?”

Our crowd groaned at that point. Ana giggled a bit. “Adam, dear ... you have been helping my golf game, could I be your amateur next year?” she asked.

He looked a little shell-shocked, but quickly said, “That sounds like a great idea; we will look into that.”

We quieted down a little, eating and getting our fries refilled twice. My friend, the manager of this Red Robin came by and asked how everything was so far. We all had full mouths, and he thanked us for being there.

Finished, I took Cory to the counter.

“Do you want to order the meal for your Mom now?” I was reminded.

“Yeah, Cory tell her what Mom likes, while I say our good-byes?”

I walked out as they were waiting just outside the entrance. Ana and Angie, each gave me a kiss on the cheek, and they all said good-bye to us. I walked back in as Cory was getting Mom’s food. I left a tip for Bertha.


Mom wolfed down the food we brought her ... saying ‘Thanks.’ I told her that she was missed by the staff at Red Robin ... that made her smile.

Since we had an early call, to get there before anyone else, I told Cory that we needed to get to bed. She wanted to ‘play’ a little, but I was tired. Entertaining other people is not as easy as Mom’s generation made it look. I knocked on her door to say goodnight and gave her a kiss.

She turned and said goodnight to me, and I went to Cory. I got into bed and asked her for a kiss. She turned and took hold of me, first with her hand, then she went under the covers and started a loving BJ. After I gave her what she wanted, she kissed me on the cheek, and we cuddled.

We awoke refreshed, and quickly got through our shower, and dressed for the day. I had on my VW logoed shirt and cap.

We got to the Butte, and saw that my 40-pts held up, after all. Cory took the clubs to the Practice Range. About 25 minutes later, the masses began to show up.

We welcomed every one of them, personally. Cory was right, even those who didn’t speak English understood ‘Welcome,’ and said their native version back to us. It was quite exhilarating. It must be how people who work at the UN feel each day. Everyone showed up, so our ‘in reserve’ people could leave, or stay and play later.

The contingent from the LPGA showed up, and we assigned, the following Ladies;

Rory McIlroy-Suzann Petersen
Tiger Woods-Morgan Pressel
Sergio Garcia-Marisa Baena
Nicholas Colasaerts- Luciana Bemvenuti
Henrik Stenson-Eva Dahllof
Kevin Na
Paula Creamer
Sam Saunders-Michelle Wie
John Daly
Allison Hanna
Rod Pampling-Katherine Hull

We headed to our ‘reserved’ area and went through a regular practice, with many people coming to watch us. They particularly enjoyed the kiss I got with every change of club.

The PGA officials arrived and were setting up. A gentleman came over to ask us, about the first-round rotation of players. Cory had apparently been expecting that and gave him a list of the teams to be started on the first tee, and the teams to be started on the tenth. That’s called a dual shotgun format. It gets the players through quicker, than the traditional rhythm of everyone off the first tee.

Our list of teams would tee off, in reverse of their seeding, with Rory’s group, teeing off last on the tenth tee, and Bubba’s group being last on the first tee. Since a PGA official will follow along each of the 24 groups, he will be there for rulings and questions about the scoring. They have also been schooled in our ‘tie-breaker system’ of counting putts.

I was asked to say a few words, so I was given a bullhorn. I saw a Golf Channel cameraman in front of me.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, PGA and LPGA players, and members of the Fourth Estate... WELCOME TO THE FIRST ANNUAL JOHNNY MASTERS INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT!”

Everyone gave a big yell in return.

“We hope that today will go as planned, this is the first new tournament on the PGA Tour in quite some time. We all want it to be wonderful, so ... pay attention to your PGA Official; he understands the scoring system better than I do!”

That got everyone to laugh a bit.

“Lastly, enjoy yourselves! Stableford scoring ... is back on the PGA Tour!”

From inside the Pro Shop, a voice was heard,

“In 30 minutes; we need team 24 on the first tee, team 23 on the tenth tee. 30-minute call! Be ready Team 22 on the first, and team 21 on the tenth. If you don’t know what team you are on, report to the Pro Shop Immediately!”

There were several players who walked quickly towards the Pro Shop, trying to avoid looking foolish.

Kelly Tilghman was walking towards me, with a cameraman in tow.

“Good morning,” she said to us.

“The same to you, you are not in the booth today?” Cory asked her.

“Nope, I am on the course ... following my favorite player,” she said.

Anticipating the answer, I still asked, “And who is that?”

“I have two favorites, actually ... my favorite single golfer is Rory McIlroy, but my favorite married golfer is you, Johnny!” she said in front of how many viewers I couldn’t say.

I blushed, as she said, “His camera isn’t on yet, chill Johnny!” making both her and Cory giggle.

“So, Nick and Frank are working the booth today,” I quickly recovered.

“That’s right, with Tim doing interviews of finished players,” she replied. “Your mother isn’t here?”

“No, she will show up on Saturday. If we make the cut, she rides with David Feherty in a cart. The PGA has pre-approved that.”

“If you make the cut, Johnny? If I could, I’d bet on you not only making the cut, but winning your own tournament,” she said.

“Better say that quieter, beautiful, if you don’t want to be lynched.”

“Touché, Cannon!” she smiled, “Ready for a quick interview as the Host?”

“Go for it,” I replied.

She was being spoken to, in her earpiece, as the cameraman hoisted his camera on his shoulder, and gave her a 3, 2, and pointed.

“We’re Live from beautiful Loveland, Colorado, the home of Johnny and Cory Masters. This is also the home of a brand-new event on the PGA Tour, the Johnny Masters International. It will be the first Tournament to use Stableford Scoring, since the International stopped being played in 2006. The young couple, next to me is the Masters, Good Morning, Johnny and Cory.”

“Good Morning Kelly,” Cory and I said together.

“Why did you work so hard to get this event to be played?”

“I used to watch the International, every year with my father, as far back as I can remember. It was different from all the rest, but the best players usually weren’t represented. With my wife beside me, we concocted a fresh spin on the scoring, and have 35 of the top 40 players in the world playing here this week.”

“Not only that, but you also have a strong female presence today, don’t you?” she smiled.

“Exactly right! When we were developing this, we had wondered if wives and girlfriends would want to join their hubbies and boyfriends as their caddies. That developed very quickly with the help of Commissioner Finchem. Knowing that some PGA players would hesitate to play, we added the LPGA as ad-hoc Caddies to whoever showed up unrepresented. We only had nine Caddy posts to fill, so 63 of these guys arrived with a wife, a girlfriend, or something-in-between, I guess.”

That made Kelly laugh.

“Cory, I understand that you took the last used Stableford Scoring System and tweaked it a little, is that right?” Kelly asked.

“Exactly, The System before had the ‘safety’ of a par not costing them a point or getting them one either. So, this week, there is no safety net ... every hole has consequences!”

“TO THE FIRST TEE TEAMS 24 AND 22 ... TO THE TENTH TEE, TEAMS 23 AND 21!”

“To finish up, what are your expectations today, as a golfer?” this blonde beauty asked me.

“Real quickly, there is a cut every day, and we lose half of the field, so on Sunday, there are only nine golfers left, playing for the largest purse on the PGA Tour this year, including a cool two million to the winner! My personal expectations are two-fold ... that people are watching, to help get this tournament the ratings it needs, so we can be back next year. Besides that, we expect to do well today; we had the best practice round of those who practiced yesterday.”

“Thank you, Johnny and Cory, back to you in the booth!”

“Thanks a lot Kelly, you deserve all the accolades that have been heaped upon you!”

I suddenly felt a little sick to my stomach, and I got to the Pro Shop bathroom, just in time before I threw up ... Damn it!

I heard Cory at the door, knocking.

“Just a second,” I said.

“Are you alright?” she asked.

“I’m not sure yet,” I responded.

Eventually, I came out; Cory asked, “What happened?”

I responded, “Don’t really know ... might be something I ate last night, Call mom and see how she’s feeling!”

She did and found out mom wasn’t feeling well either.

“Let’s check the other people who were there, before we decide ... all right?” I said.

Cory replied, “Sure, where’s Bubba!”

We found him and he, and Angie were both fine. We also checked with Adam; he and Ana seemed OK.

Turning to me, Cory said, “This is your decision Johnny ... do we play or not?”

“I am really sorry Cory ... I don’t think I should! Is mom going to be okay?”

She told me that Mom didn’t want us to leave for her.

Well, now I can exclusively be the host!

I went to the PGA tent and withdrew, which shocked them! I went to the Pro Shop and told them! I got Kelly’s attention and told her. Cory called mom and told her!

I was sad, but I needed to be respectful to the fraternity of professional golfers all over!

With that decision made, I found Kelly again, and asked if there was anything the Golf Channel needs from me.

A wonderful smile came across her face, as she said to stay where I was for a moment. Less than five minutes later, she was back, and got Cory and me to follow her.

Apparently, she used her wiles and got herself, along with us, in the booth, dislocating both Nick and Frank.

Cory gave me a ‘behave’ look as we said sure. Cory put my clubs in the Pro Shop, while we were gone.

There was a bank of screens for us to observe, labeled to their placement; along with a large screen broken down into six more subs, with the two largest labeled, ‘Preview,’ and ‘On-Air.’ We were each given a corded lavalier microphone clipped to our shirts, and an earpiece we could place in either ear. Most importantly, there were very comfortable chairs for us to sit in. Kelly was being made up a little. I told her that she didn’t need any of that to look pretty. She just looked at me, as I felt my left arm being pinched.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.