Johnny & Steven MASTERS - Cover

Johnny & Steven MASTERS

 

Chapter 15

Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Follow along the story of the greatest golfers ever. Johnny 'Cannon' Masters and Cory his Wife/Caddy ... Along with their children, that inxludes Steven 'Howitzer' Masters. He may be even more talented than his old man!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

PRACTICE ROUND

I was anxious to go and check out Augusta National, but I figured the ladies would want to do something else. I looked in the bathroom and there was an oversized tub, maybe a chance to get close to my wife.

This is our first married golf trip, with an additional person. We all got our luggage up on the shelf. I helped Julia, who thanked me, with a kiss on the cheek.

There seemed to be a bit of tension in the room, Cory was in a chair, and Julia and I were each lying on our respective beds. Since our trip traveled to the east; it was later then it felt.

I turned to my luggage, and started undressing, when I got my shirt off, there were wolf whistles, and I turned to see them both looking at me with big smiles. Cory took her phone and started playing some music.

Julia asked, “Dance for us, Honey?”

“Yeah, show us those Cannonballs,” Cory added causing them both to giggle loudly.

I could do a lot of things, but a dancer I was not. I moved in time to the music she played for a bit...

“Take it off ... yoo-hoo, strip,” said my own mother, getting into her purse. “I got some ones, but I get to put them in your underwear!”

Cory leaned back and just watched, as I was moving with absolutely no rhythm to speak of. She got up and started dancing with me. That helped, but she stepped away, so Julia could see.

I removed my belt, wriggling my hips a little. I moved over to where Julia was, and unzipped my pants. She looked lustily at me, as I kicked off both my shoes in tempo, I think.

All I had left on were my unzipped pants, socks, and boxers. I moved to my mother, and turned around wriggling my butt at her a little. Cory said, “Lap Dance ... I want one too!”

I moved to her and started doing the same thing; however, she took hold of my pants and pulled them down to my ankles. Mom enjoyed getting her money ready.

I did my best to move back to her, slipping my pants off in the time it took me to travel from Cory.

I was erect; I turned with my butt to Julia, and I felt her hands on my cheeks; I glanced at Cory, who motioned at me to turn around.

“Oh, hello there ... I know him?” Julia said looking at my steel-hard dick.

The song ended. They both applauded as I bowed to them both. I felt a hand on me; then, a mouth... “Julia!” I said.

“Sorry Honey, I couldn’t resist ... Cory, come on over and let’s work together on this thick mass of Masters Meat!”

Cory got up and Julia started a slow hand job, occasionally putting her mouth on the end. Cory walked over and we started a kiss, while I was now getting a full-fledged blowjob.

My hand had wandered to inside the front of my wife’s pants, sinking a couple of fingers inside her, as we kissed. Julia had my balls in her grip as she kept performing the blowjob.

I was nearing completion as Cory was having her first orgasm, standing up. Mom looked up at me and went into high speed, which she’d never done to me before.

Within seconds, I was cumming inside her mouth, and she seemed to enjoy it very much. Cory was coming down from her second, or third orgasm.

Before this turned into a full-frontal FMF threesome, I went to the bed and started to yawn.

“Thank you, Johnny, I hope I didn’t overstep my bounds?” Julia said licking her lips.

“Don’t worry, I enjoyed it as much as you did. We just can’t devolve into multigenerational incest every night we’re here. I play horribly, when I have sex before a tournament. Can we stop at ... what we have done? I really mean it; I hope we can.” I said turning over and falling asleep.

I woke up hungry, so I ordered four breakfasts from the dining room, putting the charges on my room bill. I pulled on my boxers and waited for the food cart. I caught her after only one knock, smiled and thanked her and brought it to the ladies who were stretching and waking up.

We all got to the edge of Mom’s bed, and dug into the nice tasting food. “Your eggs are much better, Julia,” I said. “They really are, because she cooks with love, doesn’t she, hubby?”

“Damn right ... what are we doing today, ladies?” I asked, finishing up the first meal and starting into my second one.

“I assumed you wanted to have a practice round, kids?” our mother said.

“Well, if you don’t mind, Julia ... come along if you’d like?” I suggested.

“No, let me tool around the hotel today ... while you two practice,” she said. “I will text if I have any burning issues come along. Is that all right?”

“Feel free to call, but I will have my phone on vibrate, in case we end up in a threesome of other Pros,” Cory said.

“Go, go, go kids ... I am perfectly capable of tending to myself.”

We each gave her a kiss, and left.


Less than ten minutes later, we were at Augusta National Golf Course, where the Master’s tournament had been held starting in 1934, with a break due to WWII until 1946. Since then to the present, there has been a tournament every year consecutively. It is currently 7,435 yards long ... a par 72!

Jack Nicklaus won it six times, Arnold and Tiger, four times; Jimmy Demaret, Sam Snead, Gary Player, Nick Faldo and Phil Mickelson ... won it three times. There have been playoffs a total of fifteen times, including last year when Bubba beat Louis Oosthuizen. Tiger has had the best overall score with 18 under, in 1997 ... that’s my goal!

As we rounded the corner, we saw many of our peers. David had shown up again, looking around. “I thought maybe your mither would be here today. The word is that she’s traveling with ya?” he said.

“She is, but she stayed at the hotel today. However, when she is here on Wednesday and the tournament, you had better plan to be a gentleman to her, or I will take Bertha...”

“I understand completely; besides I am probably 20 years her senior...”

“And married, unless you have really futzed things up with your wife,” I said still on the attack.

He slapped me lightly on the back and said, “Johnny; I would never do any more than casually flirt, like I do with your wife!”

Cory had fun, playing coquettish to this absolutely marvelous man. Approaching Cory and me, were Tiger, Phil, and Bubba.

“Hey guys, Cory and I are eager to play a practice round on this course ... who wants to play?” I asked although all their hands were up. “Can we play a foursome here?” I added.

“Cory, collectively, we’re the 2nd, 9th, 11th and 21st world ranking players ... we can do pretty much what we want,” Tiger said. “Nice job in the Cadillac event ... we missed you at Arnolds, but we understand. Do you need to warm up at all?”

I looked at Cory and she just slapped at me, “That means No, fellas.”

Over the loudspeaker came, “Ladies and Gentlemen, our power foursome today will be teeing off for a practice round. With Johnny Masters here, this would the team to follow ... he hasn’t broken any records ... not yet, at least.”

The crowd quickly accumulated around us with a lot of support for each of us, as we all limbered up.

“Hey, guys ... I have got an interesting proposition for you?” I said.

“Is this going to cost us any money, Cannon?” Bubba asked.

“No, absolutely not ... let’s play two separate matches; stroke play for 18: JMI scoring, for the parallel 18,” I suggested.

“That sounds like a blast!” Phil said. “We will keep two scores, actual stroke and the other one would be, using the Cory Stableford System.”

“What are we playing for?” Bubba asked rubbing his hands together.

“Have all of you brought your wives along this week?” I asked.

Everyone nodded ‘yes,’ although Phil looked at me oddly.

“Then, fourth place pays for dinner, somewhere nice tonight, how’s that sound ... you bring anybody, Tiger?”

“My Mother, does she count?” he said with a smirk.

“I will bring ou ... my mother with us tonight as well. What about the Cory Stableford side of this,” I asked?

“Maybe just the four of us go out somewhere, is that good?” Bubba thought aloud.

“On Sunday evening, after the Tournaments over, regardless if one of us wins?” Tiger added.

“Yeah, Amy will let me out for one night,” Phil said.

We all laughed, as Cory and I glanced at one another, her giving me a silent ‘OK.’

Hole Number One:

455 yards – Par 4

The crowd had accumulated, so I said, “Teeing off first, Number Two in the World, and four-time winner of the Masters; Tiger Woods!”

A rousing cheer for Tiger ... who has fought his demons; and is ready to contend every time he tees it up. He gets his small metal driver out and hits it quite well.

“Next up, Number Nine in the World, and Winner of Last Year’s Masters Tournament, Bubba Watson!” I said.

He doffed his cap to me, then the rest of the audience, got his metal wood out, and drove it over 300 yards. A great big sound came from the crowd.

“Next up, is the three-time winner of the Masters, ranked 11th in the World ... Phil Mickelson!”

He is so well liked; everywhere he goes! The crowd got loud for him. He took his driver and caught the bunker on the right side.

Cory took over, “Last of this foursome, is the current PGA Champion, looking to win his second consecutive Major. 20-years-old, and ranked 21st in World, my husband, Johnny ‘The Cannon’ Masters!’”

I saw that she was on the edge of tears, as the rumble started, ‘Cannon, Cannon, Cannon,” and Cory said plenty loud, “You want Bertha?”

The chant went from ‘Cannon’ to ‘Bertha, Bertha, Bertha.’

I got her, with a kiss, and I teed it up, and swung for the ages on this, our first hole at Augusta National Golf Course, playing against the best players of the last 15 years ... and I out-drove them all!

The roar was amazing, for the first hole of a practice round, early in the morning. As we walked to the first ball, Bubba caught up and said, “It looks like you are focused today, John ... never let up ... No Mercy!”

I grabbed Cory’s hand, and we approached Tiger’s ball; he quickly got out a medium iron and dropped it softly on the green, to his fans cheering again.

Phil was next, and he and Bubba were also on the green. About 40 yards past Bubba, I had a 70-Yard shot, so per our plans; I took and dropped it, two feet further from the hole ... where it stayed.

As we walked to the green, there was a discussion about the Cory Scoring System, and Cory, with Phil’s help explained it to Bubba and Tiger. It was decided that Cory and Phil would both keep track of all four scores, comparing as we go.

After they all two-putted, I dropped my birdie putt. I was now in front on both tournaments.

Since I was there to learn the course, as the other guys had been here several times, I didn’t push very hard to score a great score. I wanted the experience of playing this course. With this in mind, I was only five under at the turn, having birdied and eagled the two front Par-Fives, and birdied both of the two Par-Threes.

While waiting for my wife, Bubba came up and asked, “Are you taking it easy on us mere mortals?”

“Actually, a little. My arms were so sore after the Cadillac tournament, Cory and I have a plan to keep that from happening as we go for the Grand Slam this year,” I said.

Just then, my ginger girl popped out and gave me a kiss, taking the clubs to the Tenth Tee.

Bubba wrapped his arm on my shoulder and said, “She certainly is a secret weapon, Johnny ... as my Daddy said to me, treat every girl you meet as either your Mother or your Sister ... it makes a difference!”

We caught up, and Tiger had honors; due to he was the first to birdie number seven.

I saw Cory and Phil conferring, after which Cory spoke up, “After Nine holes, leading the stroke play competition, Johnny, Phil, and Tiger are co-leaders at 4 under, with Bubba one shot behind at 3 under.”

Phil announced, “In the Stableford competition, Johnny and Tiger have 7 pts ... Phil, that’s me, is at 6 pts, and trailing behind is Bubba at 3 pts.”

As each player’s scores were announced, their crowd cheered them on.

Tiger still had honors, from his birdie on seven.

Hole Number Ten:

495 yards – Par 4

This hole is downhill all the way. I asked Tiger if the bunker guarding the front of the green was deep or not; he said he remembered that it was relatively easy to get out of. He struck a real nice metal wood that seemed to roll forever. I huddled with my caddy for a moment, then said, “Bertha, please?” as a voice said from the crowd, “Is he going for it?”

I turned and responded, “Isn’t that what a practice round is for ... sometimes you just ... let it go?”

I took Bertha; practice swung, addressed the ball, and swung the hardest I had since the first hole. The crowd was fighting over position to see where it went. Its first bounce just cleared the bunker, and it rolled to the middle of the green, pin high. The shot had a lot of carry to it, and the fairway was hard.!

The crowd appreciatively roared in satisfaction as Phil came up to hit next, “Do you have anymore of those Cannons, Johnny?”

The crowd loved it, as I said, “Phil ... just swing at it ... the hell with it, just swing with all of your heart!”

He appeared to try just that, teeing it lower ... then stroking a great swing, doing that posing thing; we all do. He went in the trap, laughed and said, “My Cannon isn’t as strong as Johnny’s.”

Bubba walked up with his big driver, planning the same idea, but ending up with Phil in the bunker.

I got my eagle two, and they all birdied.

The back nine was so beautiful, prettier than the front nine. I was taking the time to enjoy the moment, Dad ... look at me now! I am playing at Augusta National!

We had constantly talked about this and all the Major events, adding the Players to the group of four. The first time I saw this course on TV was in 1997, when Tiger came on the scene. I was 4 years old!

He won that year, at the age of 21 ... by a dozen shots. It completed his Tiger Slam, and won The Masters again in ‘98, making him only the third player to do that!

We got to Tiger’s ball, and he hit it high, and it landed past the hole, coming back a little. First Phil, then Bubba got out of the bunker, as we all were now putting.

I marked mine and stepped back, with Cory and me leaning on each other. She whispered, “Did I hear you tell Bubba you planned on winning the Grand Slam this year?”

“Yes, you did ... letting him know, put the fear of not winning a Major in his head, giving him a few more endorphins, along with a crystal-clear motivation for him to play his best!”

“You are really something, Johnny,” she said.

“Isn’t that what you love about me, beautiful?” I said.

“Among other things; you are up!”

I put my ball down picking up my mark, and tapped in my two-footer, for an eagle to start the back nine.

When we were all done, with Phil getting a par on 18 to finish the round, he and Cory discussed things and as before:

“After 18 complete holes, the stroke play competition was won by Johnny Masters, with an overall score of 9 under. Second, were Bubba and Phil at 7 under, Tiger ended up at 6 under!

“In the Stableford competition,” Phil announced, “at a combined point total of 16, was Johnny Masters. At 13 pts, was Phil; Bubba had 10 pts, and in fourth-place...”

“You mean last place again, don’t you,” Tiger said laughing.

“ ... was my good friend, and fellow golfer, Tiger Woods at 6 total pts!”

Tiger and he gave each other a hug; there were lots of cameras going off.

What a satisfying end to a marvelous day!


We got back to our hotel room, and quietly walked in just in case Mom was resting.

“I am in here!” she yelled as we walked towards the bathroom. She was taking a bubble bath, and enjoying it ... it appeared. “There’s room for one more,” she said. “How was your practice round, kids?”

“Fantastic,” I answered. I put the lid down on the toilet and sat and told her all the stuff that happened, including watching archrivals giving each other a hug.

“Your father wanted to see you play in the Masters so much, baby ... I am so happy that you are so happy!”

“Julia, he’s with me every time I play golf; I know that now,” I said. Cory left to clean the clubs and probably change into something more comfortable.

I started to get up, but Mom had asked me to stay seated for a moment.

“Johnny, I know that you and I shouldn’t be doing these naughty things with one another, but you need to understand just how much you look like your father did at 20 years old. Please don’t think badly of me? I love you both, and now he’s gone. Do you understand?”

I took off my clothes, and I got in with her, scooting her over to be on top, but still facing up.

Cory yelled, “Johnny, are you coming out...”

“Not yet, Cory ... Julia talked me out of my clothes. I think she intends to completely corrupt me,” I answered with a wicked grin.

“Okay, then ... are we going out to eat, or staying in for the night?” she asked.

“How about it, Beautiful ... do you prefer in, or out?” I asked the 44-year-old goddess I was lying on top of, including facing the wrong direction.

“Johnny, I would prefer in, but I am just a horny old woman,” she said.

“Julia, you are not old, but ‘seasoned’ a little,” I said turning over to get my hands to rest on her stomach.

“Johnny, would you please rub my breasts, really lightly?”

“Sure!” I said moving my hands up on her chest, cupping her breasts, as my groin started to ‘rise again.’

“Gee whiz, honey ... if you need a place to put that, my ass hasn’t had one in over 10 years.”

Instead of responding verbally, I gripped my Cannon and found her ‘back door,’ going very carefully. She relaxed and accepted it completely. Talk about feeling full, she made me feel even deeper into her ass than when I was in her pussy only a few days ago.

“Johnny, remember we’re all going to dinner in an hour, Tiger’s treat,” Cory yelled to us.

I wasn’t doing anything except just flexing inside her, but she moaned every time I did. I took my left hand and found her front entrance and dipped a couple of fingers inside her. “Ooohh god, Johnny ... I have already had a couple of orgasms. You are so very ... satisfying!”

“Thank you, my dear Julia ... you are so loving. No wonder Dad fell in love with you. We must be discreet and very careful, just like Cory and I have been. Just today, I caught myself sayin ‘our father’ instead of ‘my father.’ It’s almost happened to Cory a few times as well, just to remind you that she is your daughter-in-law, OK?”

“Flex some more, yes, that is one nice cock you have got young man ... Oooohhhhh yeah!”

“We had better get out, and wash off my stink and your essence,” I said.

I pushed off, making a loud plop. She stepped into the shower, while I drained the tub. I got in behind her, and I said, “Wash only, we’re meeting Tiger’s mother ‘Kutilda’ tonight!” She suddenly speeded up, and left me in the shower as she got out and dried off. I got out more leisurely as I saw Mom come back in with her hair and makeup kit.

Within ten minutes, she looked superb ... as did Cory, who put on a dress with pantyhose. She didn’t do that much these days, but she looks fantastic when she does.

“The email we got says we’re all meeting at a place called ‘Sticky Fingers Smokehouse;’ we got a link with a map,” Cory said putting on earrings.

“Wow, have I got the prettiest babes ever?” I said standing up, so Cory could pull the wrinkles from my jacket I’d put on. Mom walked out of the bathroom, and a woman I’d never seen before walked up to me and said, “See something you like?”

She put her hand on my mouth and closed it, and I said whisper quiet, “Yes, I think I have ... Maybe later?”

“Get a room, you two!” Cory said smiling at me.


We were the last to arrive, giving my ladies a chance to show off a bit. Julia gave Kutilda a deep hug, while Tiger, Phil, and Bubba, ogled Cory. Their wives rolled their collective eyes as everyone shook hands or, in the case of Amy Mickelson and Angie Watson, they hugged one another like old friends.

“We have got a big table over here,” Tiger said taking his mother by the arm. After they were settled, we all sat down ourselves. I was between my ladies, especially Julia, who was clearly impressed by all these PGA personages around us.

“I found this place back in 1997, folks ... my first year at the Masters as a Pro,” Tiger acknowledged.

“Did you eat here before, or after you creamed the field by 12 shots?” I asked.

“Before actually, now that I think about it ... but that was a dozen swing changes ago,” he said generating laughter all around. “Mrs. Masters ... did you know when he was young, how good Johnny was going to be?”

Mom said, “Actually Tiger, at seven years old, he was regularly breaking 90 at our course in Pahrump, Nevada. By the age of eleven, he was a five handicap. That made my late husband and me, very proud of him. John Senior was a frustrated golfer, and used every issue of Golf Digest, along with watching golf every Sunday, starting when John Jr was only 4 years old. His father wanted to give Johnny every chance he could, to be the very best.”

I put my hand on hers, and remarked, “This was a few years before when my sister Corinne became my caddy. Who would have thought, I would find and meet a different girl named Cory, when my sister first noticed boys? She discovered that it was time to stop wearing Bermuda shorts, and start dressing up for the young men instead.” I felt a kick under the table, as I turned to my wife and smiled.

Phil and Bubba told stories, of how they first met their wives, generating some laughs among us all.

“So, Tiger,” Julia asked, “Is there anybody special in your life these days?”

There were muted snorts from around the table.

“Well, Mrs. Masters...”

“Call me Julia, please?”

“Well, Julia ... the world seems to want to know everything that I do, so my official answer is ‘No,’ but unofficially I have been seeing someone, but we are only ‘good friends’ for now,” he responded.

A young man interrupted us, with an autograph book in his hands.

“Excuse me, but Johnny, could I have your autograph?” he said putting it in my hands, along with a pen.

“What’s your name, son?”

“Bryce; Bryce Howard Sir!”

I took the pen and wrote in his book, handing it back to him. He turned to walk away, but stopped and came back to say, “Thank you Johnny; I started playing golf last year ... you are my hero!” Now he stepped away, running to his waiting parents. I waved to them ... they waved back.

At the table, all the ladies were in tears!

“You know what Tiger, it might be time to retire. This kid hits the ball a mile, has a short game as good as any I have seen, has a smart and pretty caddy, and has his demographic by the ... roots,” Phil said with Amy giving him a slap on the shoulder for his almost remark.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.