Johnny & Steven MASTERS - Cover

Johnny & Steven MASTERS

 

Chapter 11

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Follow along the story of the greatest golfers ever. Johnny 'Cannon' Masters and Cory his Wife/Caddy ... Along with their children, that inxludes Steven 'Howitzer' Masters. He may be even more talented than his old man!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

MOVIE STARS

Bright eyed and bushytailed, we got up ... did our usual routine, and took the short drive to our starting golf course in this tournament.

As we approached the Proshop, we saw her looking out at something. Cory noticed the short pants she was wearing and gave me a poke.

“Jessica?”

“Yes,” she said turning around, “Are you Johnny Masters?”

“Yes, and this is my wife AND caddy Cory,” I said.

They shook hands as Jessica took my arm and walked me to where she was setup at the Practice Range.

“I’d like you to watch my swing, and see if there’s anything in particular wrong with it, is that OK with you Cory?”

She caught my wife by surprise, but she replied saying, “Sure.”

She started by hitting a few balls, with her 2 iron. I saw a hitch, “Stop a second, Jess ... can I call you that?”

“Sure, Johnny ... what did you see?”

“A couple of things, first ... don’t start your warm-up with a long iron like that, start somewhere in the middle, seven or eight-iron ... second and more important, answer this ... why do you line up the ball off of your left heel?”

She handed me her 2-iron and I gave her a seven to replace it with. “My original coach said to line up like that, why shouldn’t I?”

“How often do you end up with a slice at the end of your shot?” I asked.

“Most of the time ... what do you suggest?” she asked.

I picked up a club and posing left-handed, I showed her how she should pose right-handed. I read this was how Phil learned golf.

After that, most of her shots were starting straight and staying straighter. After hitting a few, she came over to me and gave me a big hug. I raised my hands for Cory’s sake, and she giggled as I was trying to not respond to this moment of affection.

Jessica backed off, saw my hands and giggled as well, “Sorry ... when I get something that helps so much, I get a little emotional, sorry Cory.”

“It’s OK, Jessica ... he gets so flustered so easily,” Cory said.

“He is kinda cute,” Jessica intoned.

“Anyhow,” I slowly said, “I am glad I can help ... with you better, and a 22 handicap ... we could do pretty well together!”

“You think!” she said breaking into a smile.

“Now, I need to get ready, give me 15 minutes please?”

“Sure thing, Johnny,” she said walking away.

“I am proud of you, Johnny ... you handled that well,” Cory said.

We went through the machinations of my usual routine, then found Jessica, who had a pull cart for her clubs. I wanted to go out alone with her, so we could talk freely. I took her by the hand and we went to the first tee.

I gave her honors!

She got her driver and teed it up ... I checked her feet and her setup and told her to go ahead. She has a great swing and knocked it over two hundred yards down the fairway.

“Gosh! I never hit it that straight or that far before, Johnny ... Thanks,” she said.

Cory threw me a ball; pulled Jess to her saying, “Watch this!”

I’d setup with Bertha, swung and put it down about 350 yards. “Holy Shit,” Jessica said, “And he’s MY PARTNER!”

“That’s what most people say, they first time they see him hit the ball,” Cory said.

We walked to Jessica’s shot, and she started to take out an iron ... when I grabbed her club and asked, “Why an iron, Jess?”

“I am in the fairway ... that’s why?” she reasoned.

“You got a four-wood?” I asked.

“No, just a driver, why?”

“Cory, hand me my four-wood, please?” Giggling, she did, and I handed it to Jessica. “Go ahead, just pretend it’s teed very low.”

She addressed the ball and swung and got it just short of the green. I could tell she wanted to jump up and down, but was quite reserved actually. She came over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, mouthing ‘Thank you’ to me, and did the same with Cory.

We got to my shot, Cory figured I had 155 yards to go, so she handed me my eight-iron. I practiced a bit and dropped it softly about pin high, but six feet to the left.

“Nice shot, partner!” Jess said putting her hand up, me giving her a high five.

We walked to her approach shot, which I let her do without any input from me. She was putting for a birdie ... me for an eagle. We both made our putts.

“Jessica,” I said, “Because this is the number three handicap hole ... we’d use your score minus two shots because of your handicap ... We’d be three under after one! With you getting two shots for each of the Par-Five’s, we could run away from the field.”

“Wouldn’t we be guilty of sandbagging?” she responded.

“Only if we did it on purpose, you have gotten better ... that’s all.” I replied.

“Cory, can I give him a kiss, please?” Jessica said looking over at her.

“Yeah, go ahead ... no tongue, Jessica!” my wife said.

“Oh, Darn,” Jess said stepping towards me and landed a kiss on my cheek and hugged me really good.

“One hole doesn’t a championship make, my dear ... there are 72 holes to play? Including 17 more today, come on.”

We played the rest of the round of golf, with Jessica shooting an 87, while I shot a 67 ... she said it was the best round of her life, which meant I was the victim of another ‘hug attack’ first from Jessica, then my wife. We all said goodbye to one another and would meet up on Monday morning for the Tournament. We have our first round at MPCC, so we get to practice at each of the courses again!

I did some checking, a team with a woman has never won the Pro-Am, so I am eager for Jessica and I to do well.

Phil Mickelson won this last year, with a 17 under, 269 while the last two Pro-Am’s were won with a score of 251, 31 under par. That means Jessica only needs to par eight holes a round, with no bogies, unless there is a corresponding birdie to counter it.

“I am proud of you today, Johnny?” Cory remarked.

“Why?”

“You were never taken by her celebrity status ... although I did watch you watching her a few times.”

“I was just watching her swing,” I deflected.

“And, you were watching her butt, but that’s OK ... my sharp knife is still in the bag. You could swing without your ‘thing,’ couldn’t you?” she said grabbing my hand as we got to our rental car.

“Owwww, girl ... I was a gentlemen all day long, thankyouverymuch ... You two got along really well.”

“Yeah, she is very likeable ... for being 30 years old,” Cory said.

“Cory, that sounds so petty ... are you that insecure about your looks? I can email Jessica right now and ask for another partner ... if you’d like! Maybe we should just withdraw and go home to Loveland right now?”

I’d gotten into the driver’s seat; I pulled her next to me tight. “I love you so much, and I will love you forever ... you are the most attractive sister I have, and the day you started carrying my clubs for me, was the day I fell in love with you. I know I was only eight and you’d just turned seven ... your smile then and your smile now is what I look forward to see every day. Keep the knife in the bag or throw it away ... I will never not love you, I will never look at you and not be in lust with your body. Know this, little sister,” I said putting my hand over my heart, “I, Johnny Masters ... am completely and hopelessly devoted to you, the most important person in my life!”

She was crying, using my arm I pulled her into me, “I love you!” I had to move my arm to start the car but she wouldn’t let me move my arm for a while. We just held one another.

The next day was a day of R&R for us. We did do some more discussion on how we’d play each of the golf courses. We play Monterey Peninsula CC first, then Spyglass and Pebble last. There is a cut at that point, I hope Jessica has the endurance to get to the end.

Today at the Pebble Beach driving range there is a free golf exhibition supported by the Payne Stewart Youth Association. It was tempting to go to, but I needed to get my rest.

I sent Jessica an email, pre-approved by Cory of course!

“Jessica”

“There are three days of practice next week, on Monday ... Tuesday and Wednesday. We don’t have to use them if we don’t want; however, if you’d like to practice on Spyglass or Pebble, let me know. There are other goings on like a Charity Shoot-out on Tuesday or a Celebrity Challenge on Wednesday. Neither of those events ‘light my fire.’ I’d like to practice on Pebble and Spyglass if you want to ... let me know when you get this?”

“Sincerely,

Johnny and Cory Masters”

Surprisingly, in less than ten minutes I got a response!

“Cory and Johnny,”

“Would love to practice at the two courses ... tell me where and when, and I will be there! I bought myself a four-wood, after finding out that we can’t share clubs during the tournament.”

“Toodles, Jessica”

After talking it over with my gal, I sent back the following.

“Jess”

“Monday at 7am, we will play Pebble ... see you then!”

She must have been waiting, because I got a very quick, “Sure Thing ... See ya then!”


Monday morning. 7am ... we all met up.

“Johnny, since we’re partners ... can Cory be my caddy as well? ... I will carry my own clubs, no big deal!”

“Just a second Jess, I will find out,” I said going back inside the Proshop.

I came back out saying, “Yes you can, as long as Cory doesn’t do anything silly like put one of your clubs in my bag,” to which I got a knuckle sandwich in my right arm.

“Let’s get going, I don’t need to warm up ... I am ready!” I said to Jessica.

“OK, I want to watch your swing today, Johnny ... maybe you can help some more?”

“Sure, tee off before anybody else comes along, beautiful!” I said causing my wife to slap at me, and Jess to turn her head and smile.

She hit a great shot, about 210 yards or so, “Your swing is getting better Jess ... keep up your swing speed,” I said teeing it up and putting it out just over 300 yards and we’re off.

We were walking together and Jess asked, “So how hard I swing is important?”

“Yes, it’s one of the more important factors in how far the ball goes, along with hitting the clubface cleanly and knowing the distances you hit everything.”

We got to her drive ... she had 180 yards to the little green. She pulled out her new four-wood showing it off a little, it was Callaway. Cory checked her aim ... correcting her a titch, then she hit it and it bounded on the green.

Staying amazingly stoic, she picked up her clubs and we walked to my ball ... I had 70 yards to go. I hit a real easy pitching wedge and I was about eight or nine feet past the hole.

We both had our putters ... she was first. Cory helped her read the green, telling her she had a three-inch break going right. She hit it and it had a real good pace to it, dropping for a natural birdie.

“Cory, keep score using her handicap please?”

“Already doing it, lover!” she rattled back.

I made my putt for a pair of birdies, as a team we’re three under after one hole.

The second hole was a 511-Yard Par-Five. Ms. Alba had honors.

She teed up, Cory checked her aim, and hit it farther than on the first hole.

“Nice shot, but you might be over-swinging now,” I said.

“How can you tell?” she asked.

“Your right foot. Your feet will move during a swing, but neither should come off the ground ... your right foot did.”

“How did you get so smart, Johnny?” Jess asked as I was teeing up.

“Golf Digest Magazine, my Dad and watching golf on TV every chance I had, when not playing every chance that I could.” I stopped talking long enough to hit Bertha about 330 yards, backing off a little, due to the bunker protecting the green.

“Learn from reading and watching other players Jessica ... you will quickly determine who is swinging and who is over swinging. Bubba does sometimes ... Even Adam Scott does!”

We got to her drive, she knew she needed two more shots to get on, so she took her newest best friend, the four-wood and put in in the short rough just in front of the green. Her confidence was intense.

We all walked to my shot ... the pin was in the back, so a full two-iron should get me there. It was 220 to the pin. The shot felt terrific and it landed hard, but rolled back to about 15 feet below the pin.

I could tell Jessica was unsure of what club to use, so I sent Cory to her as I ran ahead and marked my ball. With Cory’s soothing voice, I saw a nice backswing and a ball that went very high, landed and stopped just inside my mark. They walked up together, both of them smiling big.

“I would have never thought of hitting anything that hard, but Cory explained how. Both of you really know the game well, for being so young,” she said.

“We’re not that young, aren’t you only 24 or 25?” I said.

“Oh, Johnny ... you are too kind,” she said marking her ball, then moving her mark a clubface towards herself.

Cory quickly cleaned mine and threw it back. I put my ball down and waited for Cory to tell me the break.

“Inside the left edge, Cannon,” she said.

They moved away and I had the right break but was short. I tapped in for my bird.

Jess put her ball down, remembering the clubface move. Cory told her “Same I said for Johnny, only don’t forget to hit it hard enough.”

Jessica stroked it, with the break moving the ball to the center of the cup ... and it dropped. They hugged, then Jessica got her ball.

“As exciting as it is to play well, the proper decorum dictates no hugging or kissing when both participants are still on the green. Even if the participants are both beautiful women,” I said directed at Cory.

“Is he like this all of the time, Cory?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah, we got in trouble once ... so we wait until we’re walking to the next hole or are walking down the fairway,” my girl responded.

“Actually, I should also remember that I will have the hottest partner in the field ... I think you are the only woman this year, Jessica.”

“Thanks Johnny, I think that you are kind of cute too ... in a married man sort of way,” she said as we all walked to the third tee.

Cory was laughing out loud at Jessica’s remark. “Six under after two holes is a good start,” she said to Jess. “What is your husband doing this weekend,” Cory followed up.

“Oh, Cash is hanging with his old friend, Knicks basketball player Baron Davis. When I am not playing golf, I am going to NBA games to watch my hubby play.”

I gave her honors again, saying “I am probably talking too much so, just have fun ... if you have got a question, go ahead.”

“K,” she said.

She teed it up, ask Cory over to help her line up ... then hit it quite well ... she didn’t over swing this time. I teed up and hit a two-iron with a bit of draw and it landed and ran a bit.

Jessica walked by herself to her shot, was having trouble with her clubbing. I walked over and asked, “What’s the problem, Jessica?”

“Since I am hitting it farther, I don’t feel sure on my long irons anymore.”

“I thought you were upset at me over something, are we OK?”

“Yes, we’re fine! Talking about Cash got me upset and I am OK, really.”

“This shot, you got a full 160 yards left ... would that be a three or four-iron?” I asked.

“if I keep hitting every shot like I have been, it’s probably a four-iron,” she reasoned.

“Then, hit a four-iron today ... if it’s short ... that’s OK. But if it’s long you might end up with a realty nasty short pitch that will be rolling down the green going very fast. Cory is keeping tabs on how far you are hitting everything. By the time the tournament starts, she will know you better than you know yourself,” I said.

“You really are smart Johnny, by the way I am 31,” she said with a smile that was fabulous.

I backed away ... she got out her four-iron and found out that it wasn’t enough club. She had a real easy pitch for her third shot. We all walked to my shot, my toughest of the round so far, having ended up too far to the right of the fairway. I got my seven-iron and bounced it on the green.

By the time we’re through with the front nine, Jessica was confident again ... her face was showing the beautiful countenance I remembered when I watched ‘Fantastic Four’ the first time.

Cory went off to the restroom, leaving Jessica and me to sit and talk. “So, I am not Dr. Phil ... but are you going to be OK?”

“You are so nice to ask, Johnny ... you really are a good person, thanks for all of the golf help, but I need to take care of my own stuff about Cash, OK?”

“Sure thing, Jess ... you want to keep playing?”

“Damn right I want to, where’s Cory?”

“She has something of a small bladder, but she will be out any second,” I said.

Suddenly, Jessica had her arms around me, hugging me tight.

Cory bounded out, saw us and walked slowly, while Jess was still holding me. “Cory,” Jessica said, “This isn’t what it looks like?”

“Cory, I was just trying to make her feel better!” I said.

Now, Jessica started to laugh, and Cory joined in. I raised my hands and stepped away from Jessica also starting to laugh.

Cory grabbed my hand and we went off to the back nine. When the entire round was over, I’d shot a 64, Jessica shot an 85, net 63 ... as a team we’re 17 under, better than I had expected.

With Cory’s approval, Jessica gave me a kiss ... very chaste, of course ... but it was something of a turn on. We arranged to play Spyglass tomorrow.

At 7am in the morning, again we’re first off the tee at Spyglass ... they tell the players that the three courses are available from 7am to 4pm ... according to the Pro in the Proshop ... they don’t usually get any of the big names before 8am ... they expected us only because the word got around that we like to be early. Cory and I did a shortened version of our practice routine to get out first at Spyglass.

Jessica asked me to not help her today, unless she asked for it. I agreed! Cory would still help her with clubbing or reading putts if Jessica asked her.

With the first hole being 595 yards and a Par-Five, I was anxious to see how smart Jess would play it ... it is the Number 3-handicap hole.

Having a 22 handicap means that Jess gets to ‘take a stroke’ OFF all 18 holes, Plus the top four handicap holes she gets an additional stroke off as well. This ‘handicapping system’ is done so a great golfer, with a five handicap can play a lesser golfer, with a 22 handicap on equal footing... 22 minus five means the 22 handicapper gets 17 additional shots taken off their score ... it always ends up being something about math ... a reason to have somebody smart, like Cory!

Jessica hit a great drive, over 220 yards ... I did as well!

Her second shot, using her new four-wood went just as far leaving her 100 yards to get home. Bertha and a two-iron had me on the green. I could tell Jess had some nerves with this upcoming pitch ... I sent Cory to her.

I saw them talk quietly for a minute, then Cory gave her a slight slap on the back and Jess addressed the ball and put it, not only on the green, but only 15 feet from the pin. Cory came back to me and said, “The bunkers made her nervous, she did well, didn’t she?” I got my putter from her with a kiss and walked up to the green, marking my ball. Cory came back and helped her read the putt and she hit it with just the correct amount of pace to it and it fell into the hole. Cory could make any player better!

Jessica had a great big smile on her face, getting her ball out and stepping back for me. Cory cleaned it and tossed it back, I put the ball in its place and missed the putt ... short! I tapped it in for my bird.

Cory put the pin back as Jessica grabbed my arm as we walked of the green. “You didn’t need to mark your ball, why did you?” she asked.

“To pick it up, look at it ... clean it, then place it back and stroke it. You never know when the ball picks up dirt or something else. There is no harm to mark and clean the ball. Some guys will put it down with the logo up to help watch how it rolls.”

“You are so smart ... and cute,” she said.

“And happily married,” I said handing Cory my putter.

We went through the entire course, with Jessica making great decisions, swinging with confidence. She birdied all Par-Four-Fives shooting a gross score of 86, net 64 ... and I had a 66 for a combined net of 14 under ... possibly good enough to be in contention. At the end of the round, she gave me a kiss ... with Cory watching closely!


I am getting excited over playing in this tournament; it has such a history to it.

Jessica and I tee off at MPCC at 9:14am on Thursday, so we’re meeting at 8am to plan our strategy. I verified that it was OK for Cory to caddy for us both. We were playing with Actor Thomas Gibson, who was playing with a four handicap and his pro Ricky Barnes, who came in third last year in the Pro field.

After going through our practice regimen, I went over to Jessica, “This is basically a best-ball tournament Jess, we will be keeping both our scores, but only count the best each hole for our official score. With your big handicap ... I expect we will do well!”

We all met up with one another, waiting for the group in front of us to tee off.

“LADIES AND GENTLEMAN ... THE 9:14 GROUP!”

There was a bit of applause!

“Ricky Barnes... 31 ... from the University of Arizona ... the 2002 US Amateur Winner and the co-winner of the CVS Caremark Charity Classic!”

A very nice applause for him as he doffed his cap.

“His celebrity partner this week is Thomas Gibson, who turned 50 earlier this year, from the Julliard School ... who’s been in three critically acclaimed TV Series, ‘Chicago Hope,’ ‘Dharma & Greg’ and in his eighth season of ‘Criminal Minds’ ... with an impressive four handicap!”

He seemed shy as he doffed his hat and chuckled, the crowd loved him as well.

“They’re playing alongside the newest strong man on the PGA Tour, winner of last year’s PGA Championship and already is the holder of some of golfs all-time records... 20-year-old Johnny ‘The Cannon’ Masters!”

The crowd went a little silly; cheering and chanting ‘Cannon’ a few times.

“His celebrity partner today is the only female in this year’s Pro-Am, with a 22 handicap ... the beautiful Jessica Alba ... who was born in Pomona California, and starred in the ‘Fantastic Four’ movies!”

The whistles came out for her, as they should.

I gave honors to Ricky and Thomas, Ricky went first hitting a great shot ... Thomas, with a picture-perfect swing ... put it out almost as far.

“Go ahead Jess, ladies first!” I said. As Cory held her bag for her, she very confidently teed up and hit a tremendous shot, over 220 yards. She came back and she gave me a high five. She got her bag from Cory, as I asked for Bertha, causing Jess to say, “Oh, Boy ... watch this everybody!”

I teed it up and with just less than a full swing, put it out about 350 yards or so. Jess, Cory, and I all did high-fives.

I heard Thomas say, ‘Jesus’ to Ricky as we all started walking to our next shots.

“Nice drive, Jess,” I said as we walked together. “Remember, I can’t help you ... but Cory can.”

“Sure thing, Cannon ... ready to win this tournament?” she said with her pretty smile.

“You can’t win a tournament after one shot or one hole ... focus beautiful,” I said as Cory squeezed my hand a little. “Just giving her support, dear ... don’t worry,” I whispered.

We got to Jess’ drive ... she picked her new four-wood, hit a nice shot ending up with about a 60-yard shot to the green. She glanced over at Cory and me, mouthing ‘thanks for the help,’ as we got to Thomas’s drive. He took out a long iron and put it on the front of the green, leaving a very long eagle putt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.