Johnny & Steven MASTERS
Chapter 8

 

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Follow along the story of the greatest golfers ever. Johnny 'Cannon' Masters and Cory his Wife/Caddy ... Along with their children, that inxludes Steven 'Howitzer' Masters. He may be even more talented than his old man!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

BERMUDA QUADRANGLE

“Mr. Masters, I was coming by to take a look at the place for myself,” Commissioner Tim Finchem said walking up to our foursome.

Cory walked right up to him and gave him her idea for getting the wives or girlfriends to come, and he smiled gleefully, if not a tad maliciously, at the LPGA idea. Mrs. Masters also mentioned her tiebreaker idea, which he approved on the spot. He promised to contact the LPGA and get back to her ASAP. They have their own commissioner!

We went home that day very satisfied, mostly by the way the guys so readily believed all we said about Corrine Masters and Cory Mack. About 93 percent of it was true ... in one way or the other ... and if guys are anything like gals ... the story should be moving along.

I was so ready for a spa, we got home and keeping the phone nearby, we stripped and got in.

After a very luxurious and comfortable spa, we got out and took our clothes upstairs.

Cory grabbed her laptop.

We got dressed very casually. I was combing my hair when I heard her nails tapping out something on the laptop.

“What’re you typing, beautiful?” I asked.

“That marvelous story you told today, so we can refer to it when needed and I wanted to send it to Mom and Dad, so they wouldn’t be surprised when the details come their way. You adlibbed a little, but I liked it. When you mentioned that I thought you were perving on me, I almost wet my pants ... But you recovered well.”

“I also wanted to get on the JMI website an explanation of the approved tiebreaker ... along with an invitation to the players signed up to invite their wives or girlfriends.”

“Or Both?” I added.

“Sorry ... that slipped out!” she said typing rather fast.

“I even have an idea for if someone still finds out about us?” she said sounding funny.

“And what might that be?” I encroached carefully.

“That Corrine and Cory had switched places, so it was Cory Mack who died, and I took her place, without you ever figuring it out!”

“That sounds like a really perverted Hallmark movie, Sis.”

“Yeah, I know ... but it made you think?”

“You are right about that ... I am hungry, I am gonna make us some dinner, OK?” I asked.

“Sure, I will be done in about ten more minutes ... just yell,” she said.

I went into our kitchen and looked to see what was thawed. Hmmmm ... Chicken that can be microwaved, got the stuff to make a Macaroni side dish ... and I see ... chocolate frozen yogurt for dessert.

After about ten minutes, I said, “FOODS Ready!”

I’d set up two places and she came out saying, “Smells wonderful, Sweetie.”

“Probably our last meal at home for a bit ... so I thought I’d cook and give you the night off. We leave for Bermuda tomorrow at 2pm,” I reminded her sitting down.

“Johnny, in two weeks is the ‘Children’s Miracle Network Hospital Classic’ down in Florida, could we do that? I’d love to go see Disneyworld with my hubby,” she asked.

“I don’t see why not, Cory ... get us a reservation to stay somewhere nearby.”

“I ... um ... already did!” she said cutting and putting a piece of chicken into her mouth.

She did that thing and smiled with a mouthful of food and I broke up first. She tried to chew but she started to laugh, spitting her chicken all over her plate. We were both in tears laughing so hard.

“That would mean a quick flight from Florida to Nevada, so we could get to the Wendy’s 3 Tour Challenge in time, or have you got that scheduled already as well?”

She was looking down at her plate, picking up the mess she just made, and I heard a very quiet, “Yes” as she looked up at me, practically crying.

“Cory, I will go anywhere anytime to play golf and to be near my dead sister, so it’s OK ... really. The only place I really don’t mind surprises is in the bedroom, OK?”

She took a drink of water as she said with the happiest of smiles, “My period started earlier today, SURPRISE!”


We finished dinner together and washed and put away the few dishes. I went into the freezer and got out the chocolate frozen yogurt, getting us both a couple of scoops. We sat in front of our big screen and watched our favorite golf movie, CADDYSHACK ... laughing every time they showed that stupid gopher and just enjoying each other’s company all through the movie.

After that, we looked at the hole-by-hole info, on the Internet, of the Port Royal Golf Course in Bermuda with Cory taking extensive notes for our practice round. The field for the 2011 Grand Slam is only the winners of the calendar years Major Tournaments,

Masters
Charl Schwartzel
US Open
Rory McIlroy
British Open
Darren Clarke
PGA Championship
Johnny Masters
The purse isn’t terribly large, but even 4th place earns $200,000 and the bragging rights for the next 12 months were priceless! If the PGA ever stops having this event, I have an idea for replacing it.!

I sent Cory on to bed while I took our dirty bowls and spoons to the sink. I went back and washed everything by hand ... Cory’s influence is good.

The next day we took our time getting ready and went to DIA and boarded our flight to Bermuda. We changed planes in Miami to a smaller plane, where we landed at LF Wade International airport. Of course, it is at the northeast corner of Bermuda while the golf course is at the southwest corner. Bermuda is only about 36 miles from one end to the other, fortunately my forward-thinking wife got us a One-bedroom cottage at The Reefs Hotel only two miles from the Port Royal Golf Course.

We were taken to our room and we crashed. With all the flying and the three-hour time change, we’d use tomorrow to adjust and then practice the following day.

I guess what they say is true, ‘A good night’s rest is just what the doctor ordered,’ because the next morning I woke up feeling great. I turned on the TV while we’re getting ready.

I saw our General Mills ad, which did its job as I said, “Get moving, wife ... I am hungry for some Wheaties!”

“Hold your water, old man,” she said back to me with a giggle. We’d gone shopping recently and I picked up some Bermuda shorts.

“Old Man! I will show you old woman,” I said as she came out of the bathroom with her freshly colored hair looking beautiful and she was in shorts as well, but she has much better legs.

Ready, we went downstairs and were pounced upon by the media, all of them yelling, “Johnny” or “Cannon,” or some combination of the two. I saw a recognizable face and shook David William Feherty’s hand asking, “You want an exclusive, old man?”

“Sure,” he countered.

“Let us eat some breakfast first, then we will talk OK?”

I don’t know exactly what he did, but we had relative quiet as I ordered some Wheaties along with some scrambled eggs and bacon.

Cory got an order of eggs benedict.

We took our time, with David keeping an eye on our clubs while he was ladling hot coffee down his throat throwing us a wave from time to time.

All finished ... we put it on our room tab and headed out, with David in tow.

“Well, how’re the Masters these days?” he started.

Cory flashed her smile at him as she said, “We’re doing pretty good, David ... no complaints so far.”

“Wonderful,” he commented. “You do know that you are considered the ‘First Couple’ in golf?”

“I do now,” I said with a chuckle as we waited for the shuttle to take us to the golf course.

“Johnny, the story going around is that you and your sister were on the outs at the time of her death, is that true?”

“David,” I said easily breaking into tears, “I loved my little sister so much. She actually caddied for me before I met this young lady.”

“Sorry for bringing up such a touchy subject, Cannon ... on a lighter note, I heard there was an un-official early round in the Johnny Masters Invitational, and you trounced them. Are you planning on winning your own tournament?”

I looked at him as the shuttle stopped in front of us, asking him to come aboard. “David, my sponsors have been wonderful loading up the purse to the JMI, the least I can do is try to win the first place of $2,000,000!’

We stopped talking long enough to change into our golf shoes, as David started back up. “Mrs. Masters, do you do anything special before a tournament to help your husband get ready?”

She gave him a look as I saw a smile creep on her face, “Actually David, I just make sure he’s ready both physically and emotionally. Back when he won the PGA Championship, he held it in until we got back to the hotel, then he cried in my arms saying, “We won,” over and over again. He’s afraid to show that side in front of the camera. We both cried all day when we got the news of his sister, I knew her ... she was wonderful to me and to everyone who knew her.”

The shuttle got us there and we all got out, “One final thing, you two?”

We stopped and saw him getting emotional himself, “I am supposed to be neutral, but I look at the two of you and see not only a great golfer and a smart pretty caddy, but more importantly ... I see two people in love ... Go win this thing, OK?”

Cory gave him a hug and I shook his hand as we headed to the Proshop. “He’s really a good guy,” I said to my wife.

“CANNON!”

Rory McIlroy came up and we shook hands. “How’re the Masters today?” he asked.

“Pretty good, going to play the course to get to know it ... wanna join us?”

“Sure, meet my wife Erica ... she’s wanting to be more than a pretty face at your tournament next year,” the proud Irishman said.

I kissed the back of her hand, making her smile, then she turned to Rory and said, “Ask him?”

“Yeah, ask me?” I retorted.

“Well, have you heard of the ‘Golf Boys?’” Rory asked.

“No!” I said.

“When you get back to your hotel, look it up ... if you are interested, the boys might be doing another sometime next year ... do you sing?” he asked. “Bubba asked me to ask you about this.”

“Can ‘The Cannon sing? Oh, wait until you hear my boy here?” Cory said.

“I am anxious to play ... you joinin’ us, or not, Boyo?” I asked again causing Erica to giggle.

“Yeah, Let’s go out as a twosome, OK?” Rory asked.

“Yeah, let’s go!”

Cory got out her notes and said as we approached the first tee:

1st Tee - 418-Yards - Par 4

“Bertha, please?” I asked.

I heard Rory say to his wife, “Watch this, honey.”

I aimed right at the water turning my hands to cause a little fade at the end. I addressed it and swung reasonably hard. It didn’t fade as much as I wanted, but I did stay out of the water.

The McIlroy’s lightly applauded, as Cory and I slowed up to let him talk to her a little bit, then she handed him a club and he hit it nice and straight.

We all started walking to our next shots.

I heard music coming from somewhere, Erica showed me the Golf Guys video, and it was a blast!

“I almost didn’t recognize Hunter at first,” I said laughing so hard. “Who are the other guys?”

“Bubba, Ben Crane and Rickie Fowler. If you were to join them, you’d be the youngest of the group ... think about it?”

We went on to his next shot, about 110 yards away. He stopped to explain about the different wedges to his wife for just a bit before he asked her for his lob wedge.

He swung very hard and it went about as high as it was long, landing softly in the middle of the green.

That silly music was already permeating my thought process, as I asked for my lob wedge from Cory.

“Hood it,” she said to me.

“Yes, dear,” I replied.

I focused, and it went well, hitting and releasing to stop a couple inches from the hole.

We headed to the green and I broke into the ‘oh-oh-oh song,’ causing them all to laugh like little girls. Rory slapped me on the back and said, “It took me two months to get it out of my head, John.”

A little under three hours later we were through, I shot a 61, and Rory had a 65.

He and his wife looked so happy ... we said goodbye and we took our shuttle back to the Hotel, where we found David again.

“How’d it go, Cannon?” he asked.

“I wasn’t as focused as I should have been, but we played with Rory and his wife,” I answered, “I could have easily been six shots better, but I was just learning the course.”

“What did you shoot?”

“61,” I answered.

“How low could you go on this course, do you tink?” David asked.

“Maybe, 16 under on my best day!” I said.

“That’s a 55 Cannon!”

“Yeah, I know ... right now the Mrs. and I are hungry and tired ... see you tomorrow, David!”

“Get a good rest, boyo ... I sure would like to see that 55!”

“You and me both, David,” Cory said as we waved goodbye.

We had a hearty meal at our Hotel’s restaurant and had an early evening as well.

We went back over the hole-by-hole breakdown of the course again, looking for better positions than I had today. I wanted to pre-visualize every possibility.

Finally, we got to bed cuddling for a bit, then falling asleep in each other’s arms.

We woke up, I felt great ... almost invigorated!

I put on our ‘54’ head covers to keep me motivated for the first day of the two. I found out that the low round of the event was a 59, shot by Phil Mickelson. I have decided to play against that instead of any of the other guys. I have gotten to like all the other players too much.

TNT is covering the event this time-they have some likeable folks. I kinda hope David is here as a fan and not working.

We showed up and were surrounded by fans wanting our autographs. I did some but didn’t want to have a hand cramp later. Cory was having a good old time, giving out autographs and having her picture taken a few dozen times.

I saw TNT’s Vince Cellini walking my way, but out of nowhere I saw the face of David Feherty who had a cameraman alongside him. He stopped and spoke to Vince a minute then walked over to me and said, “Anybody but me interviewing the Cannon, has got another thing coming ... hey Johnny and Cory, nice to see the two of you again.”

“Nice to see you as well, David ... Do you work for everybody?” I asked.

“What’s that expression, ‘Follow the Money?’ that’s me,” he replied with a wonderful shit-eating grin.

“You got a choice today, David ... talk to me now, or after I have the round I have planned for today!”

“So, you have actually formulated a plan, did your wife have anything to do with it?” he asked.

“This woman has everything to do with everything I do, David.”

He looked at my clubs, taking notice of the covers and smiled. He turned to his cameraman and said, “Ladies and Gentlemen, because of Johnny Masters, this event is live, both days. I firmly believe that you shouldn’t leave your televisions today ... something incredible could very well happen. Stay tuned!”

We went over to the practice range and got flexible, hitting only a bucket of balls.

I saw Charl coming up and we gave each other a high-five. Rory McIlroy was just arriving, and I saw Darren Clarke over at the putting green. I usually avoid the putting green, since the surface is rarely like the course. Cory makes up for it by how well she reads the greens.

We had about 35 minutes before we all tee off, so Cory and I found a relatively quiet corner to go over our game plan together.

We all gathered up for a picture, then we walked over to the first Tee.

“Ladies and Gentlemen ... Welcome to the 29th Grand Slam of Golf ... being held at the Port Royal Golf Course for the last three years here in lovely Southampton, Bermuda.”

“This year we have what could be the most competitive set of Major Winners ever. For the second year in a row, we have the actual winners of the Masters, US Open, British Open and PGA Championship.”

There was another great applause from the crowd.

“We have the winner of the 2011 Masters Tournament, Charl Schwartzel.”

“And the winner of the 2011 US Open, Rory McIlroy.”

“Next, we have 2011 winner of The Open Championship, Darren Clarke.”

“And the most exciting young player in many years, the 2011 winner of the PGA Championship, Johnny ‘The Cannon’ Masters!”

With each of us mentioned the crowd went crazy, culminating when my name was said a cheer of “Go, Cannon, Go,” was started.

Despite a very slight pain in my back, that Cory rubbed out, and a penalty in the 18th hole due to my ball moving after I addressed the putt, I barely missed my goal of 18 birdies in 18 holes. My score was another score in the 50s, 55 to be exact. Cory moved in close for a kiss for the cameras.

Inevitably we broke for air, as David got in between us, asking, “Well, Mr. Masters ... since you and the wife starting kissing, it’s been another solar year. Anyway, your goal of 18 birdies didn’t happen today, why not try again tomorrow, there is another day to this event, you know?”

We all started walking together to the clubhouse, and I asked, “I was so intent on my goal, what did the other players shoot today?”

Looking at his notes, David said, “Of course, you are leading at 16 under par ... Rory is closest at 6 under. How does your back and shoulder feel right now?”

“Pretty good, but I plan on taking a Spa back at our hotel, see you tomorrow, Mr. Feherty ... the chance to get in a Spa next to ‘you know who’ can take my mind off my shoulder pain.”

“Help me out just a minute Johnny, look into that camera and say, ‘We will see you tomorrow here on TNT?’ Get in tight, Jerry.”

“This is Johnny Masters, recent winner of the 2011 PGA Championship ... come back tomorrow on TNT to find out if David asks me something stupid or not, this is Johnny and Cory signing off!”

“We’re out,” Jerry said.

“Now you are after my job? We will see about that young man!”

After a couple of additional interviews, I turned in my card and we left on the shuttle to get back to our hotel. Whether it was appropriate of not, I got into our spa naked ... it was dark outside. Cory wasn’t quite as daring as I was, but she had on a quite revealing fluorescent blue bikini.

We cuddled, as the jets felt so wonderful on that spot on my back. Twice I felt myself almost fall asleep, so Cory got out, helped me into my robe and walked me to our bedroom.

As I was falling asleep, I heard Cory pick up the phone and call about room service.

I woke up abruptly, smelling wonderful food in the room. I checked, and I’d slept for two hours.

“Cory!”

“Yeah, I am here ... what do you need lover?”

“I smell steak and gravy, I didn’t think they offered room service here,” I said getting up and putting on some boxers.

“They don’t ... but I told them ‘The Cannon’ couldn’t get to Royston’s for dinner and they immediately offered anything on their menu available to us. I got us both steak and mashed potatoes and gravy, and some Orange sorbet for desert.”

‘You are the best,” I said leaning over to give her a kiss recoiling just a little.

“Should I let you even play tomorrow?” she said with a look reminiscent of Mom.

“I will be fine, can I turn on the TV while we eat, to see the coverage of today’s round?”

“Sure, I will get you the remote,” she said leaning over allowing me an unfettered look at her beautiful breasts. “You will only get access to those when you are 100 percent, Johnny!”

I turned on TNT, which had nothing; I went to ESPN Wrap-up and saw they had a feature about the Grand Slam coming up, so I turned it down while we ate dinner. It was delicious. As I went for my sorbet, Cory said, “Here it is ... Turn it up!”

“The newest member of the PGA of America turned twenty years old today and proved that golf is indeed the sport of gentlemen. Although the rich play Polo, those who want to get rich someday start playing golf at an early age. Well, today the finest young man this side of the equator is Johnny ‘The Cannon’ Masters. He spoke earlier to friend and golf commentator David Feherty.”

“What’s your goal today, Johnny?”

“This is a par 71 golf course, correct?”

“That it is.”

“A birdie on every hole would make it what?”

“A... 53 ... Are you telling me you plan to break your own record?”

“With every fiber of my being, David ... I am NOT playing these gentlemen, I am playing against the course! Keep up old man ... today is the day ‘the Cannon’ has come out to play!”

After that exchange early in the day, Johnny did indeed birdie every hole, until he got to the seventh hole where he collapsed after his drive, as his wife and caddy said to the crowd,

“He’s OK, he just swung too hard!”

After that he picked himself up, just like that ant and his ‘little rubber tree plant’ because he still had ‘high hopes’ and his only real struggle was for his birdie on the 17th hole.

Until this day, only one golfer had as many as ten birdies in a single round, his goal of 18, would mean he would break his own record of 54 by a single shot.

Then on the 18th green after two extraordinary shots, not allowed use of his oversized driver by his wife/caddy since the seventh hole, the gentleman in him came out as he called a penalty on himself, giving him no chance for his 18th birdie.

Over the years, there has been Gentleman Jim Corbett and Gentleman Jim Craddock to name a few, but this young man, who left his teens today, will most certainly be forever known as Gentleman Johnny Masters!”

I turned off the TV and saw Cory crying. I got her to sit in my lap as she fed me my sorbet.

Any second a phone call from Dad...

“RING”

“Johnny are you OK ... that report worried us so much we had to call you,” mom was saying.

I put her on speaker.

“I am fine guys, Cory is nursing me back to health ... I will be able to play tomorrow. TNT is guaranteed to win their time slot!”

“Johnny, I didn’t raise you to be arrogant,” mom said.

“Mom, all I am saying is that after what happened today, people will tune in tomorrow, just to see if I survive the round of golf or not.”

“Did you really say that your goal was 18 birdies, you know nobody had ever done that before, didn’t you?”

That was Dad.

“That’s why I said it ... because it’s something never done before and unless I break it, that record is likely to stand for a real long time.”

“Johnny, Dad here ... you should have seen your mother when she just saw that bit on ESPN. She laughed, she cried, and she was screaming at you when she saw you drop to your knees on the seventh tee. That’s awfully tough to watch when it’s your own kid.”

“I am sorry Pop, Cory and I have a ‘No 100 percent swing policy’ for tomorrow... 75 percent tops, I am going back in the spa right after we get off the phone, I am actually feeling pretty good. Maybe 90 percent or so, but we made each other a deal for tomorrow.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.