Johnny & Steven MASTERS
Chapter 5

 

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Follow along the story of the greatest golfers ever. Johnny 'Cannon' Masters and Cory his Wife/Caddy ... Along with their children, that inxludes Steven 'Howitzer' Masters. He may be even more talented than his old man!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

ANTICIPATION

“Cannon!”

I saw Adam coming to me, “I am so proud of you, the way you kept yourself together, as you took it to the field today. I was watching how you were doing all day, kid ... what are you playing in next?”

“What’s up next week?” I asked.

“The Wyndham Championship in North Carolina ... it’s only five hours by car,” Adam answered.

“I think that my wife and I will take some time off, and maybe come back for the Fed Ex Cup ... where does it start?”

“The Barclays, in Farmingdale New York on the Black Course at Bethpage State Park starting on August 25. Maybe I’ll see you then?” Adam asked.

“Yeah, maybe ... thanks for all of your help, your tips and everything. I was hoping to make a friend out here on the Tour, and I already do consider you that,” I said.

Fred Couples walked to me and pulled me aside, “I am about to announce my Presidents Cup Team ... can you stand by for a bit, please?”

“Sure thing, Fred!”

“What was that all about, Johnny?” Cory asked.

“Wait a minute, you will hear it from Fred ... patience?” I said to her.

We saw him going up to Jim Nance and they spoke quietly for a moment, and then a CBS camera came along as Jim started to speak, “Ladies and Gentlemen, CBS Sports is proud to be here to hear the announcement of the complete US Presidents Cup Team. I am here with the Team Captain, Freddie Couples, who will announce his final team ... Fred?”

“As you know most of the team is selected by a qualification system, that even a MIT grad would have trouble explaining, so here is my team. Come on up as your name is mentioned please?”

Matt Kuchar B:06/21/78

Steve Stricker B:02/23/67

Dustin Johnson B:06/22/84

Webb Simpson B:08/08/85

Nick Watney B:04/25/81

Phil Mickelson B:06/16/70

Bubba Watson B:11/05/78

David Toms B:01/04/67

Hunter Mahan B:05/17/82

Jim Furyk B:05/12/70

Bill Haas B:05/24/82

Tiger Woods B:12/30/76

“I received news very early this morning that Bill Haas has to withdrew for family issues. In his place I have asked and am very proud to announce that our twelfth man will be Johnny Masters!”

“Let’s give these guys a big hand!”

Now everyone was screaming as I stood there, Cory hit me on the arm and said, “Get going!” and I did, getting in line and waving at the crowd, standing next to Tiger, and enjoying the adulation.

There were lots and lots of pictures being taken, as I saw a gentleman come in front of us with a table, with something large on it, but covered up.

Jim and the camera came over to me and revealed the PGA Championship Trophy as a nicely dressed gentleman came to my left.

“Next,” Jim said, “We have Timothy Finchem, President of the PGA Tour here to present this year’s Wanamaker Trophy to Johnny Masters, this year’s runaway winner of the 93rd PGA Championship ... Tim?”

“I am just meeting this young man for the first time today, but I can say without equivocation, that he is PGA’s future. Johnny, I present to you the Wanamaker Trophy, the symbol of the PGA Tour and all it stands for.”

He picked it up and handed it to me, and I put it above my head to cameras and such. I couldn’t keep from smiling as I brought it down and Jim moved over to me to ask a few questions, I suppose.

“Johnny, I have heard you say a couple times that you and your wife intend to only play on the PGA Tour for five years. Does this moment possibly change that?”

I had forgotten that I got a trophy ... Cory and I hadn’t planned this out at all. I motioned her to come over and help me hold it.

“Jim, I have had a number of choices in my young life to make, whether to play left-handed or right, whether to keep playing at college when my entire team begged me to stay. My biggest commitment I have made is to my wife, and we discussed it for a long time ... We’re going to be on the Tour together for only Five Years, then retire after the 1998 PGA Championship to start a family ... That’s our Final Decision on the matter!”

“Where are you playing next?” Jim asked.

“We intend to be ready for the Presidents Cup in Australia in the middles of November and play whatever part in that that my Captain asks of me.” I put the trophy down and Cory sidled up next to me and gave me a kiss, bringing out the cameras again ... and an ‘Attagirl Cory’ which resonated through the crowd.

Jim turned to his camera and said, “This is Jim Nance and all of the CBS crew saying ‘Goodbye’ from the 93rd PGA Championship from the Atlanta Athletic Club!”

Tiger, who hadn’t played, but showed up for the Presidents Cup announcement walked up to me and said, “I was watching you this week, Johnny ... you have a great swing and profile ... don’t let a coach or anybody mess with it. You know what happened to me?”

Turning to Cory, he said, “You two are great for one another, don’t either of you mess it up, because all that can happen is trouble. Having a Major as your first Tour win has only been done a very few times. Welcome to the Presidents Cup team!”

He stepped away to someone else as I realized what just happened ... I have won my first pro golf event, over one million dollars, I get a trophy for a year ... I am married to the most wonderful woman I have ever known ... and I just shook the hand and talked to Tiger Woods!

Hot Damn!


Waking up the next morning, I asked Cory to pinch me.

Everything stayed the same as before.

After coming home to Loveland, we took a week off to catch up, playing some practice at the

Hyundai Tournament of Champions (Jan 2012)

Winners of the four majors:

Charl Schwartzel (Masters)

Rory McIlroy (US Open)

Darren Clarke (The Open)

Johnny Masters (PGA Championship)

Then we will take a month to look at our complete 2012 Schedule.

I couldn’t expect my father to keep making plans, booking hotels and flights for us, so Cory and I scheduled a flight to the nearest airport to Loveland, Colorado ... finding out that it was Denver International Airport.

While planning to rent a car there, I remembered Dad had told me that you must be 25 to rent, or it gets really expensive.

What a paradox: if you are 18 and older, you can drive, vote, pay taxes and go to war ... but get a rental vehicle ... AIN’T GONNA HAPPEN!

We took a cab to the nearest VW car dealership and using my ‘Celebrity,’ got a rental for a week. It was the new model year Golf R with a Sunroof and Navigation.

We drove north to Loveland and really were impressed with how beautiful it is.

Using our laptop, we drove by about five or six places, until we pulled up to a nice place on Broadmoor Drive.

“Cory,” I said, “This looks like our next home, doesn’t it?” I was emotional, and I wasn’t really sure why.

I called the company on the sign in the front yard, asking if we could look at it right now.

He was quick to say that he’d be right there.


Not ten minutes later a nice clean white VW bug pulled up and we introduced each other. Rob took us through the place, pointing out elements I wouldn’t have noticed. It even had a finished walkout basement.

I pulled Cory to one side and asked, “What do you think, big enough for all of the kids we’re gonna have?”

She blushed and said, “If you like it ... I love it ... NO MERCY, Cannon!”

“Rob, I think this is the perfect home for us, although we won’t be here much due to the Tour,” I said.

“Tour ... What Tour is that?” he asked just as I’d hoped.

“I am a Professional Golfer, Rob ... Johnny Masters? The Cannon?”

“Ohh!” Rob said. “I am sorry, I didn’t connect it when you mentioned your name. Broadmoor Heights is a quiet neighborhood. Set up some automatic lighting, have a lawn company keep the lawn mower, and nobody will bother you.”

He paused for a moment, and then said, “Do you have an offer in mind?”

I was ready for this and said, “Let me call my money manager,” and walked into the next room with Cory by my side.

“Hey Cannon?”

“Hey Dad, buying a house...” going on to give him the salient details, “What should I offer?”

“What’s your first instinct, son?”

“Start low, but how low?”

“Maybe 20% below list ... call me after!”

“Thanks.”

“Sorry about that Rob, these guys ... they always want every little detail ... our offer is $175k!”

He looked me in the eyes for a moment, and then got out his phone to call the seller, turning away for a moment.

He came back with a counter of $190k. I turned to Cory and said, “I guess we have to keep looking Cory, let’s go!”

“Mr. Masters ... I am sure we can make a deal here?” he scrambled.

“I made our offer, Goodbye Mr. Haddock!”

We walked to the car, I opened the door for Cory, then got in myself ... and pulled away looking for another ‘perfect place.’

“Wow, Cannon ... what a player you have become?” she said scooting over as we drove around.

My phone rang! I put it on speaker.

“Hey Dad!”

“Hey Cannon ... how did it go?” he asked.

“No deal Dad ... he tried to counter halfway between the list and my offer, so we walked...”

“Daddy, Johnny was soooo good talking to the guy, you would have been proud of him!” Cory said.

“Every day I wake, I am proud of him sweetheart. How are you getting around anyhow?”

“Yeah, they don’t rent cars to 19-year-olds, so I found the local VW Dealer and used my name ... it was kind of weird, but I guess I will be doing that more and more.”

“Next time get your hole in one on the hole with the car!” he said dripping with sarcasm.

“When you find a place let me know, your Mom and I can bring your car to you ... that will give us a reason to come and see you guys.”

“Sure thing, we’re still looking ... we will be at a Hotel later, call you later with the details. Love you Dad!”

“Love you Daddy,” Corry added.

“Bye kids.”

“I don’t think Daddy was ready for both of us to leave home, he always sounds so ... melancholic, if I used that word right,” she said.

“Yeah, you did ... I love you Corrine!” I said.

“Oooh, look at that one, Johnny ... it’s pretty,” Cory said. “What’s the address, I will look it up?”

“924 Periwinkle Place ... the street name is even cute,” I said.

“Three Bedroom, two bath and the square footage is practically 3,000 ... Looks new, just built ... Is it a good idea to be the first owner of a home, Johnny?”

“Not sure, but we know just the man to ask, don’t we?” I said, and she giggled.

“Hello, Can I speak to the Master of all Knowledge?” I said.

“Just a second, I will get your mother?” dad said and then couldn’t stop laughing at what he’d just said.

“Thanks for the softball question John, I haven’t had one as juicy as that in quite a while.”

Both of us were laughing as well, I finally got it together enough to ask, “Dad, is it smart to be the first owner of a newly built home?”

“Well, the thing to remember with a new home is that you write down everything that seems to be a problem, just like when you buy a new car. Then you plan for those things to be fixed ASAP. Your problem will be that you are not in the house enough to necessarily notice all of the things you might otherwise see.”

“Just a second Dad, putting you on mute ... Cory, are you thinking what I am thinking?”

She looked at me and said, “Yes ... Invite them?”

“Dad, we’re going to take a walkthrough of the place. I have an idea, but I really don’t know if you are up to it or not?”

“What are you talking about,” he said not picking up on it yet.

“What is it you do to keep someone from buying the house, before you get all of your ... ducks in a row?”

“You offer them what is called a ‘Good Faith Deposit’ and then you don’t lose your position, in case they get another offer.”

“Hmmm, with our schedule in a few weeks, we’re going to have a tough time doing this deal,” I suggested.

“Maybe I could come out and help you with it?” dad said.

“Bring Mom with you ... and drive our VW, then after you leave ... you rent a car to ... get back!”

“Boy Johnny, you must think I am some kind of sap, I was seeing just how hard you were working to get me and your mother to Loveland. I already booked a hotel room for the next week and we’re already halfway to Vegas ... see you in two days!”

Click!

I called the ReMax office involved and they had Kathy come to meet us and show us the place.

It was shining and glossy, quite beautiful.

“Kathy, how come this place is still on the market?” I asked.

“Well, there was a holdup in the construction and the original buyer’s finances fell through ... If you don’t mind me asking, ‘What do you like best about this place?’”

Cory instantly said, “The view ... Oh my god ... after the snow falls, I will bet all you see for miles is snow-capped mountains.”

“Well,” I answered, “The fact that there are no steps or stairs to deal with is a benefit, except down to the basement of course.”

“So, are you interested enough to make an offer?” she slyly asked.

“Selling Price is $259,900 ... We’d like to offer $228,900 ... with a good faith deposit of $10,000 cash today,” I said thinking of her as an opponent.

“Let me call the owner of the property ... be right back,” Kathy said.

Cory grabbed my hand and said, “What do you think, Johnny?”

“If she comes back with a counter higher than $243K, we walk again, Cory,” I explained.

“You have got yourself a house,” Kathy came back in to say.

I took a deep breath as Cory jumped up and down, squealing, which Kathy thought was cute.


After signing some documents and me writing a couple of checks, which I needed Cory’s help to do, we had a deal and the keys to the house.

“Kathy, how soon before we can get stuff for the house and have it delivered?”

“Well, there needs to be a final home inspection and a walk-through inspection. With an all-cash deal that could happen in probably three days, lets exchange phone numbers, please?”

We did, Kathy shook our hands and left us ... in our own home!

Called Dad again.

“How did it go, Cannon?”

Before I could spit out a single syllable, Cory was yelling, “WE OWN A HOUSE!”

“Do you still want your old man and mother to come out?” dad said.

“Listen, old man ... fool me once, shame on me. We need you here. Cory needs Mom to help buy all the stuff, I need my old man for the walk-thru in a couple days, so put some lead in that right foot, but be careful ... it’s a new car ... talk to you later!”

I got off the phone, locked up the place and we went to our hotel, an Embassy Suites not far from our new place.

At the Hotel, I got a call,

“Hello, this is John Masters?”

“Hello, this is Dick Scott the photographer, who is going to take your picture and put it on the Wheaties Box, where are you?”

“Hello, Dick ... my wife and I are in Loveland, Colorado buying our first home, but for the next week or so, we ‘re staying at the Embassy Suites Hotel until we can get settled in. How soon do you want to take the pictures?” I asked.

“Is tomorrow too soon, I can be there with my equipment and a film crew. We can do everything from wherever you are ... we do it all the time,” Dick responded.

“Sure thing, it’s on Crossroads Blvd, off I-25 North ... when should we expect you?” I asked.

“About noon tomorrow, we want to have this done before the Presidents Cup starts, that’s why we’re moving so fast. will contact you when we arrive, Bye?”

“Whew ... He was talking fast, Cory ... He will be here tomorrow around noon, he will probably want us in golf gear, be ready for that, OK?”

“Sure thing, Cannon ... how about tomorrow after that’s all done, we find a place to play some golf. You need to stay sharp!” she said pulling out the laptop.

After a few keystrokes she said, “Municipal or private?”

“It doesn’t matter to me, but Royal Melbourne, where the Presidents Cup is going to be, is only 6700 yards.” I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Johnny, everyplace in Colorado is at 3000 ft. or higher, nothing local will match RM?” my wife said. “Do you just want to go hit some balls or actually play a round of golf?”

“I guess just hitting some balls would be OK, we don’t know for sure how long the Wheaties people will be here, do we?” I affirmed.

“We can’t be gone when Mom and Dad show up either ... call him?”

“OK, sweetie,” I said giving her a great big kiss.

“Hello, this is the son of the greatest parents in the world.”

“Hi honey, I am driving ... your Dad is resting for a bit. Anything interesting happening?”

“Hey Mom, love you ... Where are you guys?” I asked.

“We’re making good time, just passed through St. George, Utah ... the road is clear, until he fell asleep your father was keeping an eye out for the cops, but he succumbed, so I slowed down. You sure sound excited about this house. I don’t think we will make it as quickly as your father first said we’re used to stopping after seven or eight hours of driving, probably Grand Junction. Talk to you then ... Love you honey,” she said.

“Bye Mom ... thanks,” I said ... hanging up.

I gave Cory all of the detail I’d gotten, as we lay on the bed, making out for a while ... but falling asleep.


Waking up refreshed, we went out to dinner finding a nice place called Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, which is exactly what I was hungry for. We changed into nicer clothes and found the place on the first try, walking in seeing mostly families all through the place.

We were seated, and a young boy had gotten up from his table came over and asked, “Are you The Cannon?”

I looked over at Cory, who took my hand as I said, “Yes I am, would you like an autograph?”

Suddenly the young lad got tongue-tied as Cory got a pen from her purse.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“Jeff ... Jeff Clouser,” he said taking a real big breath.

I couldn’t find anything to write on, until Cory handed me a drink coaster. I wrote, “To Jeff Clouser, from JM, The Cannon!” handing it to him and he ran back to his table, practically screaming, “I got It ... that was The Cannon!”

Now, everybody heard that and looked at us, while every boy in the place got up with a drink coaster in hand, as I signed about twenty or so autographs.

Cory leaned over to me and said, “You are a Superstar!”

As some folks were leaving they’d turn and wave goodbye to us, as our waiter came up and said, “Good evening Masters’ ... I saw that golf tournament myself on TV ... When are you playing next?”

“The Pr4esidents Cup in Australia, in November, after the FedEx Tournament,” Cory answered.

“Can I take your order folks?”

“My wife will have the Bleu Ribbon Burger and I will have the Red Robin Gourmet Cheeseburger, and bring us both a Coca-Cola please?” I asked.

“Yes Sir, Mr. Masters, right away!” he said causing us both to giggle.

“Being popular is going to work for me,” I said giving my gal a kiss.

“Me, too ... JM, I got a real kick from those kids,” Cory said.

We got our food with our waiter, Tim explaining that both the fries and the drinks were bottomless, but we both knew better than to eat that much. We would likely come here a lot!

When we went to pay, the manager hip-checked Tim and said “Whenever ‘The Cannon’ eats here, he and his lovely wife, will eat for free” ... tearing up our bill!

I gave our server a nice tip ... he was patient.

We left to people waving, as we waved back.

Getting in the car, Cory suggested, “I wonder if we shouldn’t try to get some endorsements, JM ... you use Titleist Balls, and who knows what else?”

“Yeah, but we have declared numerous times that we’re in this for only five years?” I reminded her.

“So! You could sign a contract year to year or for the whole five years. Only doing something as stupid as Tiger did will hurt your name?’”

“Fair point beautiful, want to burn off some of those carbs we just had?”

“Mr. Cannon ... are you trying to seduce me?”

In my best Yoda, “No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!”

“You are such a boy!” she giggled as we pulled up to our hotel.

“Yeah, I am ... and I will prove it to you just as soon as we’re in our room for the night!” I said.

We walked in and the Concierge waved us over.

“Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Masters ... we have received a few urgent phone messages for you, here they are!”

One was from Adam Scott, and the other was from Red Robin Corporate headquarters.

As we got on the elevator, I took Adam’s and Cory took the one from Red Robin.

The message from Adam was simply, “Good Luck at the Presidents Cup!”

As she opened hers, she screamed!

I grabbed it and it said,

“Mr. and Mrs. Johnny Masters:

“We were pleased to find out that you were a patron of Red Robin Gourmet Burgers by our manager in the Sky Pond Store. As you may or may not know, Red Robin is trying to compete in the very competitive food restaurant industry.”

“We would like an opportunity to talk to you and your wife about doing a series of commercials for our restaurants. Give us a call or email us at...”

“Wow ... just like that?” I said.

“Well, you do pack a nice piece of meat, Cannon?” my wife said as we got through our hotel room door.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.