Johnny & Steven MASTERS - Cover

Johnny & Steven MASTERS

 

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Follow along the story of the greatest golfers ever. Johnny 'Cannon' Masters and Cory his Wife/Caddy ... Along with their children, that inxludes Steven 'Howitzer' Masters. He may be even more talented than his old man!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

MY CAPABILITIES

1st Tee-Par 5-521 Yards-HDCP 9

(The word Handicap, as it pertains to golf, means two separate things:

First is a person’s handicap, that is a system somebody long ago developed so a person new to golf can play a person who is better. At the NCAA level as well as in Pro Golf, everyone is a zero handicap, or ‘scratch golfer’!

Second is that the 18 holes of a Golf Course are rated from one to eighteen in terms of difficulty, HDCP. Typically, all the holes on the front nine are either even numbers or odd numbers. Every course does it differently, meaning the evens may be the front or the back nine.

When Ron and Warren play, Ron, being a seven handicapper means that on the seven ‘most difficult’ rated holes, he gets to take a stroke off his score for that hole, with the possibility that Ron could beat Warren on that hole. The other eleven holes, they play even, making every shot count.

Lastly, as a player learns the game of golf their ‘Handicap’ will (probably) get smaller as they get better at the game. I will be mentioning Handicap ratings occasionally)

Ron is an insurance salesman based out of Henderson, Nevada ... Warren is an ex-UNLV golf standout who still plays as often as he can find time. I hadn’t hit a single practice ball, but I still was quite comfortable with the new Callaway clubs, especially BERTHA!

I was given honors, for which I thanked them. I asked for the two-wood, swinging it a couple times. It seemed to whip in my hands and had a real nice grip. I teed it up aiming it where I did the previous day and tried not to swing too hard and it flew brilliantly, feeling better at contact than my old clubs.

“Nice ... shot,” came from them, separately as I walked to Cory. They both outdrove me, but only by about ten yards or so. Getting to my ball first, Cory said, “Relax, I think we should add ten yards to the irons distances, so a two-iron should do it.”

I heard Warren say, “A two-iron ... so he’s laying up, I assume?”

That inspired me to swing a bit harder and it landed five feet from the pin, leaving me an uphill putt. I turned and said, “With all due respect gentlemen ... I never lay up!” and we walked to each of their balls, and they each fell short of the green.

Cory and I walked up separately from the older gentlemen, and she said, “I never lay up,” chuckling as we got to the green and waited for each of them to get their pars. With Cory’s help, I dropped my eagle putt for a 2 and walked to the next tee, with a bit of swagger in my step.

Ron asked, “What courses have you been playing growing up, John?”

“Predominantly, Pahrump Country Club (PCC) in Pahrump during high school, winning four consecutive Valley Championships, and recently here at LVNCC,” I responded.

Getting to the second tee, Warren asked, “Isn’t PCC only like 7,200 yards?”

Cory responded saying, “It’s 7,667 yards long, Sir. Par 72!”

2nd Tee - Par 4 - 412 Yards HDCP -11

The nerves were gone, and this next hole was dead straight. So, I asked for the Big Bertha ... Geez ... that’s a large head. It felt very comfortable in my hands, just don’t worry about what it looks like. We needed to tee the ball higher!

Cory was smiling and mouthed, “No Mercy” to me.

I practice swung a couple times and placed the over-sized club behind the ball and swung my new favorite club (sorry 2 iron) not terribly hard, watching it sail out of sight.

“And have you ever played Riverside in par 72?” Ron said, getting ready to hit his shot.

“Yes sir, twenty-seven times, I have also got the six lowest junior scores on the course, with my low score being a 61!”

His head turned, “Did ... you say a 61?”

“Yes, sir ... I did!”

“Warren, I think we’re going to be outplayed by this young man today, but I can’t wait. Come on, or we will have to let the next people through us.”

They both picked up their pace as they took their shots and pulled their bags behind them. They got quiet, intently watching me as we went from hole to hole.

After nine holes, Ron asked if we could take a break. They sat in the shade as Cory and I went to the Pro Shop with Vic waiting.

We both knew he wanted to know my score and how the clubs felt.

“They were pretty comfortable after my nerves of playing with new clubs settled down.”

Cory said, “Yeah, he had an eagle on the first hole, and drove the green of the second hole.”

“Drove the green ... that’s 412 yards? Did you use the Big Bertha?”

“Yeah, I almost swung too hard, and it rolled the last 30 or so yards to the center of the green, then rolled back to the front edge. I still got a birdie.”

“SO, your front nine score...”

“Was 29,” Cory said fighting back a great big tear.

“Holy Shit ... sorry guys. You are playing a full 18 today, aren’t you?” Vic asked.

“I don’t know if Ron and Warren are up to it?” I explained.

“Do you want to keep using the clubs you have been playing, or switch at all?” Vic asked picking up the phone and calling somebody.

Some people began accumulating outside the Proshop, as we saw Ron and Warren coming up but without their clubs.

Cory and I walked out, with Vic behind us.

“Ron and Warren, can you verify that this young man and his caddy counted every shot correctly?” Vic asked.

“Yes, we were watching him more than playing ourselves. What’s up?” Warren said.

Vic took the card from Cory and asked them both to sign off on the front nine score.


Vic addressed the twenty or so people saying, “People, this long hitting young man shot a 29 on the front nine. Who wants to watch him, maybe break our course record of 60?”

There was a considerable amount of noise, as Vic asked, “Can you play with all these people following you and watching you, John?”

Before I could utter a word, Cory yelled, “Hell yes, he can ... come on people, not too close!”

10th Tee - Par 4 - 402 Yards HDCP-6

This hole had a slight dogleg left. My nerves came back, so I got the two-wood and a kiss, causing the group to chuckle. Cory handed me the ball and tee, as I prepared to strike the ball. A couple of swings, a deep breath and then moving a ‘titch left,’ I hit the ball to a crowd sound of ‘Ooooooooooo’ and it went where we wanted it to, creating an applause I had never gotten, even with all those Valley championships back in high school. It was inspiring!

Cory and I walked together to the ball, with Vic keeping the growing throng at least fifteen yards from us. I had a pitching wedge 50-Yard shot left, which Cory calmed me down ... and I hit it dead center on the face, and it went really high and landed less than a foot from the pin, causing the crowd to erupt.

I looked back at them and the group had grown, practically doubling in size in less than a single hole. Jeez!

I got my putter, and took a pick, marking the ball, picking it up throwing to Cory who cleaned it, while I fixed the impression it made on the green, using my putter to tamp it down. She threw me back the ball, which I dropped, causing a reaction from the crowd.

After getting it back in place, I made the putt, and the people scrambled to the next hole, while I had a moment of pride, now wishing my Dad were here. He sure seemed to know what I was capable of, long before I ever did.

11th Tee - Par 3 - 175 Yards HDCP-18

This was rated the easiest hole on the course. I got a clean Titleist 9 from my girl, and my seven-iron and I dropped the ball on the ground and practiced a few swings. Using the blade of the club I moved the ball to a better spot of grass (Perfectly legal!)

My Dad had shown me how to fade the ball, so I opened my left foot ever so slightly, and took a swing at the ball, again hitting it perfectly center on the face, and it was starting to go straight at the sand trap behind the green ... however the fade came in and it landed four feet below the hole.

Again, the crowd was quite kind and applauded, with a few cheers mixed in.

Vic spoke loudly, “That will put him 2 under for the back, 9 under for the round so far.”

I went up and with Cory’s help, made sure I was lined up correctly, and dropped the putt ... generating applause.

12th Tee - Par 4 - 412 Yards HDCP-8

The next hole was a straight and short four par. Cory presented the Big Bertha to me the way a knight received his blade from his king ... or queen, in this case.

I wasn’t about to be too cocky, so I took something of a three-quarter speed back swing on my practice, and that felt better. I addressed the ball and took my nice and medium paced swing and it bounded about 350 yards, being uphill from the tee to the green.

I heard Vic asking them to quiet down a little as I was walking to my next shot. He sure is being a great guy about this, as I got to my 70-yard remaining shot ... pin’s in the back today, so I thought I’d use the lob wedge for the first time today. I asked Cory and she couldn’t help, so I called Vic over.

“Yes, John?”

“Tell me about this lob wedge?”

“It’s going to go up very quickly and very high. It’s for 60-yard shots or shorter. You are right at 75 yards from the middle of the green. If you hood it a bit, as hard as you swing, it should get there and probably stop close to where it lands.”

“Thanks!”

He walked away, as I heard Cory say, “To make it release and roll, close the club head a little and aim left.”

“Thanks!”

I used all the help, lined it up and it took a single bounce moving right, and stopped a foot from the hole. I made the birdie.

“That’s 10 under for the round so far, come on everybody ... give this young man the applause he deserves!”

I know some golf history and a few golf all-time records, the lowest 18-hole round ever recorded was a 55, by four golfers all professionals. I was playing well enough to possibly do that, but I needed to stay focused and motivated.

13th Tee - Par 4 - 312 Yards HDCP-10

The next hole had water in front of the whole right side, in front of the small green that had two sand traps behind it. I asked Cory for the four-wood, and people were reacting, thinking I was going to lay up.

I ‘was’ having the round of my life, and I am barely 19 years old, so I gave it back to Cory and asked for the two-wood, which made my possible smart fair-weather friends following me much happier.

I needed that fade again, to come in from the left between the water and the traps. I practically always get out of the few traps I have gotten into over the years, but a ball in the water ... stays in the water!

Having cleaned the ball, she tossed it to me, and I teed it up. Aiming left, slightly opening my left foot, I took the swing I wanted to take, and it faded in just like I planned, and it rolled towards the hole at a brisk enough pace, that I leaned forward ... and ... watched it ... fall into the hole. I dropped to the ground myself as I heard Vic screaming, “An ALBATROS, on number 13 ... Oh ... My ... God!”

Cory got me up, and gave me quite the kiss, as Vic had calmed down enough to say, “Johnny Masters is now at 13 under par, people.”

(There is a long tradition in golf that when someone has a hole-in-one, or an ace, as I just did, the player bought drinks for everyone! With my being underage, Cory recommended pictures to be taken with me holding the ball by all who wanted.)

Vic said, “Ron and Warren will get the drinks, the rest of you will have the memory of being here.”

I looked at Cory ... she verified that he was right. Five holes left to play. Could I really be this good, or am I just having a series of fantastic lucky breaks? These people are firing me up, with Cory alongside and Vic Wilk, a playing professional golfer, as my cheerleader.

I can’t let them down, I just can’t!

14th Tee - Par 3 - 200 Yards HDCP-16

This was the third easiest rated hole on the course, so I was hopeful. after my sand save put me two feet from the hole, I got my Par 3.

People were taking pictures with their phones and were being very quiet as I got near the hole, either pitching or putting.

15th Tee - Par 5 - 528 Yards HDCP-2

With this fairway narrower than most, I took my two-iron and got it about 260 yards, using all my endorphins I had been saving up for just the shot.

I had 268 to the pin, so I laid it up and after a chip and a one-put, walked away with a birdie on the hole. I know it could have been better, but today was ... being remarkable.

As a reminder or sorts, Vic said, “That’s 14 under par people, and he’s barely 19 years old.”

16th Tee - Par 3 - 201 Yards HDCP-14

This hole scared me, due to the bunkers surrounding the opening of the green, so I gladly walked away with a more than comfortable par. That almost pissed me off!

17th Tee - Par 4 - 345 Yards

Straight as any hole on the course, although uphill, I asked Cory for Bertha. The crowd was ecstatic with my choice. I got a quick drink of water. Cory could always anticipate when I needed food or drink on the course. I hadn’t eaten a bite yet today, but I certainly felt invigorated ... due to the results so far. Somewhere there is a double meat double cheese burger calling my name ... maybe two!

Neither the trap in front nor back was difficult to get out of, so I swung it medium and put it in the front trap. With these new clubs I wondered how I might do at one of those long ball championships they have?

There was a group ‘Awww’ from behind me as Cory and I walked towards the green holding hands. As I saw my ball, it was sitting up, and there was no lip to the trap, so I could play it something like a putt. Cory suggested a pitch and run shot, as though I was in medium high grass instead.

I mouthed ‘good idea’ to her, walked up and punched out a shot that went towards the hole and was slowing down, but just made it, dropping to the bottom of the cup. The crowd was crazy as Vic said, “That’s 16 under par, people ... has anyone ever seen anything like that before?”

As a group they said, “No!”

18th Tee - Par 5 - 519 Yards

I turned to the crowd and said, “I could just not play this last hole and card an eleven under par 61!”

I followed by saying, “Just kidding?” causing a big whoop from them all. I believe Vic cursed under his breath.

Sixteen under is a 56 on this course, but I can’t let up with only one hole to play. I asked Cory for my two-wood. This hole was 519 yards long, water all along the right side of the hole, so I laid up just short of the cart path, when I got there and asked for my two-iron. I dropped it in the middle of the green, to applause that I may never hear again, but it certainly had motivated me today.

I walked up and had a downhill putt of about 22 feet long for the eagle. The crowd had gathered all around the outside of the green, in a circle, being as quiet as they could. Cory and I were looking at the putt.

She said from behind me, “It’s basically straight, with the littlest break to the left at the end. But it’s going to be terribly fast JM ... just get it started. I will pull the pin, when necessary. Love You!”

A 54, if I make this, it’s a 54 ... it won’t be recorded anywhere, but everyone here will remember it right now. Cory and I will have done this together no matter what else happens this summer, or in the future. As I approached the putt, the group of people held their collective breaths as the ball approached the cup...

The ball rattled to the bottom of the cup!


Most of my life was flashing before my eyes. I thought I had a heart attack, but the sound of people making a joyful noise awakened me, as Vic, in a final massive breach of golf etiquette, started yelling, “18 fucking under par ... I want to get everyone who’s here to give me their name, so we can send this into Guinness and the PGA of America. Cory ... make a duplicate card, please?”

Every person there gave me a ‘good job’ pat on the back and smiled at Cory. Ron and Warren each gave me a firm handshake. Vic went and gave us my old clubs as word quickly spread around about ‘the kid’s 54.’

Cory made the dup card, giving our original to Vic, and he, Ron, and Warren all signed as witnesses, after I did. As Cory and I waved goodbye to everyone, I saw Vic picking up the phone.


After getting back to the apartment, by way of McDonalds, with the way Cory and I were looking at one another, I suggested we take a shower to get rid of our stink, first thing!

“Girls don’t stink, they glow,” my sister insisted.

We dried off from the shower, and I walked back to the front door, and locked it. Then I picked up my sister and put her on the bed.

“Cory, do you think we can...”

“ ... Fuck me, JM ... I have wanted you since we were done with the front nine. Plant your flag, deep, please, Mister 54?”

I climbed up on her we started kissing, and it quickly got further along than any other make out session we’d had. I stroked my dick a few times with my hand to make sure it was firm enough, and I just entered her a little.

“Corrine Susan Mack is it OK if I take your virginity?”

“God yes, Johnny Masters ... do it!”

I pushed forward, seeing a bit of discomfort on her face, “I am all right, go on, pretty please?” she contended.

I started to take really deep strokes and felt myself gripped by the most remarkable feeling in my life. I just was so ready to do this, and I sucked on her B-cups as I started to gather up some speed, on this my first attempt to fill my sister with my love.

“You have been on birth control over 60 days, Sis?” I sked her as I did my best to make her smile.

“Since I turned fifteen, JM ... when I knew you would be the one!”

That did it! That took me to the point, I felt myself starting to fill up her 18-year-old pussy, with her 19-year-old brother’s seed of life. As I was spurting the last batch, my eyes opened up, and I was crying. So was Cory ... this expression of love was more than either of us could handle. It made what we just did at the golf course feel secondary to our massive love we now had for each other.

I had heard my computer ding a bunch, which meant I had gotten emails. I asked and rolled off of her and took a quick trip to the bathroom bringing her a moistened towel.

“You are so sweet,” she said.

I got my laptop I had on my desk and saw 89 emails from my team, Dad and others.

I opened his,

“John, it was just on ESPN radio that a freshman from UNLV shot a verified 54 on the Las Vegas National Golf Course ... I assumed it was you, email or call me back when you get this please?”

I picked up my fully charged phone and called him, after pulling on some fresh boxers.

“John!” he said picking up. I barely heard him because of the sobbing.

“Hey Dad.”

“It was you, wasn’t it? (more crying, ) They didn’t mention the name of the young man on the radio, but as soon as I heard it, I knew ... God I wish I could have been there.”

Now, I was crying!

“Yeah Dad ... it was me, and the best caddie since Steve Williams, ‘Bones ‘Mackay (pause due to crying) she’s in the shower. She easily was the direct cause of everything that happened today. I love her, and I love you and Mom as well.”

“Well, take me through it, hole by hole ... I got time, don’t you?” he said with a silly augh.

“Sure Dad,” I replied thankful the crying had diminished.

I took about 45 minutes going over the entire round to him as Corrine came out of the shower looking so very good in a matching black bra and panty.

“Cory, can you talk to dad for a minute? I’ll be right back.”

“Hi Daddy,” is what I heard as I stood and peed, trying to listen in. I walked back in to watch her very animatedly explain some of my shots, and what the crowd had been doing. She was smiling as I sat down beside her.

“Here’s Johnny,” I heard her say.

“How big of a crowd was it, John?” he asked.

“It started out like maybe ten or twelve, but it seemed like every time I looked back it had grown and grown. There might have been a hundred by the time it was over. I still don’t positively know if UNLV will let Cory caddy for me, and if they don’t, I plan to go pro immediately, to start to pay back my family for all the shit I put them through growing up. If I could, I would marry my sister and tell her I love her every minute of every day, and not just for being a great caddy either.”

The other end of the phone got quiet, after I realized exactly what I’d said. I glanced over to see Cory’s mouth wide open and I heard Dad crying over the phone, this time for a different reason.

“Dad, I am so sorry ... I shouldn’t have said any of that, don’t hate me, please?” I said breaking down and sobbing.

Cory took the phone from me and said, “We will call you back later, Daddy, all right?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.