Life Lessons - The Odds Catch Up
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Douglas Fox

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Megan Lear, a sixteen year-old cheerleader from Cambridge, Maryland, learns a few of life's lessons, the hard way. She and her boyfriend, Austin Cannon, get carried away one evening.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cream Pie  

I ignored Austin if I ran into him in the halls at school. Harry and I made plans for our date on Saturday night. The Transformers: The Last Knight was playing at the theater in town. That was too much kid stuff for us. Easton’s theater was playing Spider-Man: Homecoming. We considered it. Finally, we found out that Despicable Me 3 was playing at Salisbury’s Regal Cinemas. The opportunity to watch the minions at play was too much to pass up. Harry’s mom was willing to do the forty minute drive over to Salisbury, so we settled on the minions.

Our date Saturday night was fun. Harry is a good conversationalist, a skill my parents are big on promoting to my brother and me. We took advantage of the situation to make out. I even allowed a little light petting, over my blouse during the movie. Poor Harry had a wicked boner by the time the movie was over. I wished I could have helped relieve him, but there was no where with privacy for us to explore our sexuality. Harry gave me a pretty scorching kiss good night when his mom dropped me off at my house. We agreed to another date the following Saturday before we parted.

After a week of trying to talk to me and getting the cold shoulder in return, Austin finally left me alone. Good riddance. Harry and I got the chance to talk every day between classes and at lunch. I enjoyed my time with him.

Tuesday after cheer practice Beth Frazier handed out invitations to a party she was throwing Saturday night. This was perfect. Harry had looked over our movie options earlier in the day. Transformers was held over here in Cambridge. It must be really popular with the younger set. Easton’s movie sucked. We found one that would play this weekend in Salisbury, but it wasn’t expected to be real good. Beth’s party would be perfect. We wouldn’t need Mrs. Unruh or my parents to drive us to Salisbury. Better we should be able to find privacy at her house and have some real intimate fun.

“You aren’t bringing that nerd you’ve been hanging out with, are you, Megan?” Lauren Jasso teased. Lauren was a junior, like Harry and me. We all shared a couple classes.

“I like Harry and yes, I am bringing him to the party,” I answered.

“Why did you break up with Austin?” Ava Watkins asked.

“The bastard cheated on me with Sydney Bradshaw,” I answered.

“Sydney would screw the neighbor’s dog if no one else was available,” Beth commented.

“But why zit-faced Harry?” Ava challenged.

“Because he has a great sense of humor, is fun to talk with and is great in bed,” I replied. “When I was hurting, he helped pick me up.”

“Nerd-boy Harry is good in bed?” Ava asked.

“I said he is great in bed,” I countered. “He is the best I ever had. Far better than Austin.”

“I’m shocked,” Ava said.

“They say you have to watch out for the quiet ones,” Beth commented.

“Harry is very quiet,” I replied, grinning from ear to ear.


Harry met me at my locker before classes on Wednesday. “We have an invitation to a party at Beth Frazier’s house Saturday night. Doesn’t that sound better than the movie we looked over yesterday?”

“A party?” Harry repeated. “At Beth Frazier’s house? I don’t know about this, Megan. How did I get invited to a party at Beth’s?”

“The invitation was to me,” I explained, “ ... and to my date – you.”

“I don’t know, Megan,” Harry said. “I get teased a lot about being smart and ... well, being me. Beth Frazier’s party sounds like it will have a lot of the people that get after me.”

“You’ll do fine,” I promised. “Beth knows I am inviting you and she is fine with you coming. Also, we probably could find a bedroom for a little fun too. That would be nice, wouldn’t it?”

“Yeah ... yeah, it would,” Harry agreed. “I’m not that comfortable around the ‘in’ kids.”

“You did Ashley’s party,” I responded. “You didn’t have a problem with it. In fact, you were great at the party. You saw me feeling morose after I broke up with Austin and you picked me up and made me forget about that asshole.”

“I only went to the party because Dan Sparks dragged me there,” Harry replied. Dan is a junior who plays defensive end and kick returner for our football team. He and Harry are neighbors and good friends since they were little.

“Did you have fun?” I asked.

“Well ... yeah,” Harry admitted. “I had a lot of fun.”

“I promise you, we will have a lot of fun at Beth’s party,” I said. “So ... are we going?”

“Yeah, we are,” Harry agreed.


One thing I expected on Wednesday didn’t show – my period. I didn’t think much about it. I can be off a day or two from my usual 28 days. It didn’t show Thursday either. Thankfully I got my cramps Friday afternoon and then bleeding started Friday evening. I had dodged a bullet. I didn’t need to worry about being knocked up.

I was shocked to find the bleeding had stopped Saturday morning. That was not normal, not at all. Usually my period lasted at least three and more often four days. What did this mean?

Will Barnes and his girlfriend, Ella Montgomery, gave Harry and me a ride to the party. Ella is a good friend from cheer squad and Will is sweet and willing to help friends like us, car-less. Beth Frazier’s house was across town from where Harry and I lived.

Harry was nervous as we arrived at the party. I reassured him that Beth wouldn’t invite assholes like he feared. Beth is one of the good people at our school. We grabbed beers and danced a bit. Harry slowly relaxed as he realized I was right. We had been at the party about forty-five minutes and were slow dancing when I felt Harry get an erection. Goody! I was going to get stuffed that evening.

Harry and I couldn’t find anywhere to sit, so we found a quiet corner and started making out. Harry is a talented kisser. We made out and he felt up my breasts for about fifteen minutes before we decided we needed more privacy. We headed upstairs to look for an empty bedroom. Unfortunately, all were taken. We hung out in the hallway, waiting our turn and making out some more. Eventually Ashley and her boyfriend Sam came out of one of the bedrooms. Harry and I grabbed it immediately.

“Should I get naked?” Harry asked as I started unbuttoning my blouse.

“Sex is more fun that way,” I teased as my bra came off.

“I hoped for ... I didn’t want to presume too much,” Harry said. He pulled his T-shirt off and dropped it to the floor. I laughed.

“Did you think we came upstairs to find privacy in a bedroom so we can play chess?” I teased.

“Chess is fun,” Harry replied. “Sex is fun too. Right now I think I’d prefer sex over a nice chess game. It sure beats the King’s Indian defense.”

“I don’t know what that is,” I said.

“It’s a chess opening,” Harry explained. He was down to his tighty-whities. “It’s not important.” My jeans and panties went to the floor together. I laid down in the center of the bed.

“Come join me,” I responded. “This is the seducer’s gambit.” Harry dropped his tighty-whities. His big cock was stuck out from his body at rigid attention. Harry straddled my left leg as he lay beside me. He leaned in close and we began kissing. His fleshy javelin poked at my side.

“The seducer’s gambit,” Harry commented when we paused for breath. “Damned good opening.” Harry’s body was mashing my left breast. His right hand fondled my right breast gently. God, this felt nice. We continued making out while he felt me up.

Harry managed to squirm between my legs as we kissed. He started to hump his hips, rubbing his big pole up and down my wet slot. A few minutes was more than enough foreplay for me. I rolled the two of us over so I was on top of Harry.

“Do you want a blow job?” I asked between kisses.

“I’m more than ready to go now,” Harry replied. “Let’s get to it.”

“You’re probably more than ready to go,” I answered. “I bet your half way to coming already.”

“Yeah,” Harry admitted. “So?”

“If I get you off now,” I explained. “You will last longer when we have sex.”

“Um ... good point,” Harry agreed. “I am glad I’m with someone experienced. Who did you learn about this trick?”

“Ashley learned it with Sam,” I explained. “I guess she learned it from her older sister, Brittany.”

“I didn’t know Ashley had an older sister,” Harry commented as we continued dry humping.

“She’s away at college,” I said.

“If you’re going to do oral on me, why don’t we try sixty-nine?” Harry asked. “I bet that would be fun.”

“Sixty-nine?” I asked, blankly. I had no idea what Harry meant. He chuckled.

“I am one up on my experienced partner,” Harry smirked. “Sixty-nine is like the numbers. My head goes at your pussy and your head is facing my dick.”

“Sixty-nine?” I repeated. “Ok, I see. Let’s try it.” Harry rolled us over so I was on the bottom and turned around. Harry positioned us so we were facing each other on our sides, one leg up to provide our partner access to our goodies.

“All my reading is paying off,” Harry teased before diving in with his tongue and fingers. I slurped his purple cockhead into my mouth as he licked down my slot. We went to work. Sixty-nine is fun but the other partner licking and slurping can be a little distracting while you give head. Despite distractions, I needed less than a minute to bring Harry off. I slurped down his first load of come for the evening. Harry lost interest in licking when he climaxed.

I licked and kissed his softening cock while he recovered. Harry went back to work on me, two fingers up my hole as he licked and teased around my clitoris. I gently sucked him until he was hard. A couple minutes of licking and teasing brought me to orgasm. I squirmed and wriggled as I enjoyed one of the best orgasms of my life, probably the equal of the one Harry gave me two weeks ago.

“I’ll grab a condom,” Harry offered as I lay there recovering from having my mind blown. “I remembered to bring them tonight.”

“Not necessary,” I grunted. Harry stared at me. I could see the wheels turning in his mind. He smiled.

“That’s right,” Harry said. “You should have just finished your period. We have a low risk of pregnancy tonight.”

“Umm ... not exactly,” I replied. “My period is due any day.” Harry frowned at me.

“You told me you were a few days after fertile two weeks ago,” Harry stated. “That should put your last period a few days more than four weeks ago. Aren’t periods usually twenty-eight days apart?” “Usually,” I agreed. “They vary a few days sometimes. I’ll probably get it tomorrow or Monday.”

“Tomorrow or Monday?” Harry asked. He didn’t look happy about the news. “We had unprotected sex fourteen days ago. I put a load of sperm in your womb fourteen days ago. Say your period comes tomorrow. You are most fertile fourteen days before your next period, which you tell me is exactly when we had unprotected sex. Did I get you pregnant?”

“I am sure we are safe,” I replied. “I took the morning after pill on Sunday. It prevents 90% of pregnancies. We are OK.”

“This scares the heck out of me,” Harry said. “My life’s plan does not include getting my girl pregnant when we are sixteen.”

“It isn’t in my plans either,” I agreed. I pulled Harry down on top of me. “That is something for later. Right now I need you to stuff me full with that big hard cock.”

“Should we?” Harry asked. “I want to but the thought of me getting you pregnant scares me. Maybe we should wait until we are sure you are safe.”

“Wait? No, I don’t think so,” I replied. I was determined to get laid. “You are worried about knocking me up. Relax tonight. One of two things is true. Either I am already pregnant and you can’t make things worse or I will get my period in a day or so and the chances of you getting me pregnant tonight as damn near zero. Either way, I need you to stuff this big cock inside me, now.”

I pushed down on Harry shoulders to slide him lower so he was in position to penetrate me. Harry sighed. “I guess you are right, in the short term,” Harry said as he positioned his cock against my hole. “You need to get tested if your period doesn’t come soon.”

“I agree,” I said. I wrapped my arms under Harry’s shoulders and pulled him up just as he humped his hips forward, driving his cock into me. Together we buried his seven inch javelin into me in one long, glorious stroke.

“God, I love doing this with you,” Harry sighed as his pubic bone clapped into mine.

“I love how you fill me,” I agreed. Harry got to work, stroking his big cock in and out. I clutched him, rubbing his sides and back as he fucked me. My pussy was already twitchy from the first orgasm Harry gave me. Two or three minutes of stroking had me reaching towards another orgasm. Harry’s body was pressed against me, making our coupling feel more intimate. His chest was rubbing my breasts and his pubic bone was rubbing my clittie.

Harry was huffing and his face was turning pink as he drove me towards climax. It was a race, one I barely won. I came hard. Harry had a surprised look on his flushed face as my pussy spasmed around his big invader.

“Fuck!” Harry gasped just before his cock throbbed and spewed his come into my belly. I hugged him as he flooded me with his hot liquid. We exchanged kisses in the afterglow of our climaxes.

“If we get out of this unscathed, could you get on the pill or get an IUD?” Harry asked. “Sex with rubbers is nice. Sex without them is the fucking bomb.”

I stared up into my guy’s eyes. “You have a dirty mouth when you come.”

“I can say fuck if I can do it,” Harry laughed. “That was fucking amazing.”

“It was,” I agreed. Harry was still on top of me, his softening cock plugging my juicy hole.

“I guess now is the right time to ask this,” Harry said. “Our dates and time in bed have been great. Would you be my girlfriend? Would you go steady with me, Megan?”

I gave Harry a kiss before answering. “I would be delighted to go steady with you.”

Harry returned the kiss. “God, you’ve made me so happy. Regardless of what comes from our first time in bed, I will be there for you. I promise.”

“I know you will,” I agreed. “Maybe we better clean up. There probably is a line of couples outside waiting for privacy so they can do what we just did.”

“They can try but they won’t do it any better than we did,” Harry said. “Making love to you is the greatest thing I have ever done in my life.”

“You are the best too,” I agreed as Harry climbed off me. We dressed and exchanged kisses before relinquishing the room. I had been right. There were two couples outside, making out and waiting impatiently for a bedroom to open up.

Harry and I danced some more and enjoyed the snacks at the party. We called for my Dad to pick us up around 11:30 that evening. Dad gave Harry and me a chance for a good night kiss before he drove me home.

“Keep me up to date about your period,” Harry said as we parted. “I’m going to worry until I hear you are safe.”

“I will be safe,” I promised.


My expected period didn’t show on Sunday, or Monday for that matter. My boyfriend... (I like the sound of that) caught up with me before home room Monday morning.

“Did you get your period?” Harry asked hopefully.

“Not yet,” I replied. I was beginning to get concerned. Harry seemed equally ill at ease.

“How late are you?”

“I had expected it last Wednesday,” I answered.

“Five days late?” Harry commented. “Too soon for a home pregnancy test. You need to be at least a week late for them to be reliable.”

“You researched this on-line?” I teased.

“Well ... yes,” Harry admitted. “I want to be ready, just in case.”

“When does your research say I should take the test?”

“Wednesday,” Harry responded. “It should be reliable by then. That is seven days after you expected your period, right?”

“It is,” I agreed. “I will see about that on Wednesday evening.” Harry kissed me quickly before the hall monitors caught us openly displaying affection. He headed off to his home room. I went to mine.

I hadn’t been real concerned the first few days I was late. I had taken proper precautions for this and we should have been safe. Each day I was late added to my concern. I was finding it harder to concentrate on the teachers’ lectures as I worried about being pregnant.

Harry had a later lunch on Mondays. I sat with my best friend Ashley. “How’s it going?” Ashley commented idlily.

“Peachy,” I answered grumpily. “I’m late.”

“Late? Late for what?” Ashley asked.

“Late, as in time of month,” I responded.

“Late? Oh, shit!” Ashley said. “Is it Austin’s or Harry’s?”

“Yes,” is all I answered.

“Oh, shit!” Ashley said. “How late are you?”

“Five days.”

“That’s too soon for a home test,” Ashley said. “You need to wait at least seven days for them to work.”

“I know that,” I agreed. “I have a second problem. I am broke. I can’t afford to go out and buy the test.”

“Have Harry pay for it,” Ashley said.

“And if he isn’t the father?” I responded. “How can I ask him if he isn’t responsible? I can’t ask Austin to buy it. We aren’t speaking.”

“I have one at home,” Ashley said. “Sam and I had a scare about six months ago. I was a few days late and he bought one for me. I had my period the next day, before I could use the test kit. You are welcome to it.”

“That would be great, Ash,” I responded. “You’re the best.”

“That is what friends are for,” Ashley replied.


Harry and I worried the rest of Monday and Tuesday, when my period still didn’t show. Ashley brought the home test kit in. I was ready for the moment of truth Wednesday evening. I was so freaked by the end of class on Wednesday that I told my cheer coach I wasn’t feeling well and skipped practice. I rode the regular bus home from school.

I took the test kit upstairs to the bathroom. My brother Cade was safely downstairs playing a video game, so I knew I wouldn’t be disturbed. I read the directions quickly and then peed on the test strip. The three minutes it takes for the test to work were the longest three minutes of my life. I looked at the strip and saw one distinct red line and a second, pinker, less distinct line on the test strip. Oh shit! I am pregnant!

I stumbled back to my bedroom and lay down. I put on my headphones and tried to zone out to music. I alternately beat myself up for being so stupid and wondering what in the hell I was going to do about this. I was in shock for the next few hours. After dinner, I checked the test strip again. There was absolutely no doubt. The two red lines were distinct now. I was carrying somebody’s baby – but who’s?

Harry called me a little after seven o’clock. He knew I was taking the test that evening. “How’d the test go?” Harry asked.

“I’m pregnant,” I responded.

“Shoot!” Harry said. “I could come over and help you with that math problem, if you want me to.”

“Math problem?” I asked.

“I’m P.O.S. I think I can help you with the problem,” Harry stated. I got the message. He had [P]arents [O]ver the [S]houlder.

“That might be good,” I allowed.

“I’ll see if my mom or dad can drive me over to your house,” Harry said. “They’re nodding yes. I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

Harry arrived a few minutes later, carrying his math book and notebook. He headed straight to my room. I shut the door, despite my parents’ rule forbidding that when I had a boy over. My pesty little brother Cade didn’t need to hear what we were going to talk about. He was in his room down the hall, working on his homework.

“Now what do we do?” Harry asked, sitting on my bed. I was sitting in my desk chair, facing him.

“I need to tell you something that I should have told you as soon as we knew pregnancy was a possibility.”

“It might not be mine,” Harry said before I could finish. “It might be Austin’s baby.”

“It’s possible,” I agreed. I shouldn’t have been surprised the smartest boy in our class figured that one out. “It was the night of the Easton football game. We found a private spot to have our own celebration of the victory. It was before I dumped Austin and hooked up with you.”

“I understand,” Harry said. “So, what are WE going to do about your pregnancy?”

“You’ll be a part of this knowing you may not be the father?” I was shocked.

“I figure there is a fifty-fifty chance I’m the father,” Harry said. “There is a 100% chance I am your boyfriend today. I have your back, Megan.”

“Wow!” I marvelled. “I didn’t expect this reaction. Most guys would be running for the hills if I told them I was pregnant.”

“That’s not me,” Harry said. “You’re in trouble...” He chuckled grimly. “Literally, you are in trouble. I have your back. I am your boyfriend. Period. What do WE do next?”

“I don’t know” I answered.

“Megan, we have to make a plan,” Harry said. “A baby is coming in less than nine months. We need to confirm if the test if correct.”

“Could it be wrong?” I asked.

“I’ve been researching the answer to that the past couple days,” Harry said. “I’ve developed a sudden interest in pregnancy, for some odd reason. You are seven days late from the expected time for your period, right?”

“That’s right.”

“The home pregnancy test probably is correct,” Harry said. “It can give a false negative if you take it too soon. The test measures for Hcg in your urine. That marker is present only in pregnant women. You need to see an OB/GYN to confirm the test, but expect him to say it is correct. We probably should tell our parents about this tonight.”

“Do we have to?” I begged. “This scares the hell out of me.”

“No more than facing your father and telling him I got his little girl pregnant scares me,” Harry said. “A baby is coming in less than nine months. You are going to start to get morning sickness soon. You’ll show in a few months. We are in way over our heads dealing with a baby. We need our parents’ help. How do you think your parents will react when we tell them? Do I need to worry about your dad coming after me with a shotgun?”

“I think it will go OK,” I replied. “This isn’t the first teen pregnancy in Mom’s family. My Mom’s younger sister, Aunt Bridget, had my older cousin John when she was fifteen. Dad doesn’t own a shotgun so don’t worry about that.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.