Life Lessons - The Odds Catch Up - Cover

Life Lessons - The Odds Catch Up

Copyright© 2018 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Megan Lear, a sixteen year-old cheerleader from Cambridge, Maryland, learns a few of life's lessons, the hard way. She and her boyfriend, Austin Cannon, get carried away one evening.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cream Pie  

I glanced at the scoreboard. The clock said “01:23 4Q.” Our Vikings had the ball at the Warrior 32 yard line. It was third down and we needed one more yard.

“End zone cheer,” Becky announced.

All ten of us on the cheerleading squad yelled in unison, “END ZONE! END ZONE! GET A TOUCHDOWN! GO VIKINGS!”

We shook our pom-poms as our fans cheered our team on. The score was 26-21 with the Warriors leading.

“Blue 32!” Sam, the quarterback, barked. “HUT! HUT!” Tony, our center, snapped the ball back to Sam’s hands. Sam dropped back three steps, turned and shoved the ball into Will’s belly as Will ran for the line. The Warriors defense saw Sam hand the ball off to Will and collapsed toward the center of the line, determined to stop our offense.

Will plowed into the scrum of player’s clogging the center of the line. One thing looked odd about the play. Austin Cannon, my studly hunk of a boyfriend, was flying down the field for the end zone. Our fans and the cheer squad screamed in delight when they realized we had suckered the Warriors. Sam dropped back three more steps and launched a deep pass to Austin, who was uncovered. Austin hauled the ball in and sprinted the last ten yards to the end zone, untouched.

My boyfriend’s teammates swamped him in the end zone to celebrate his touchdown. Our coaches frantically lined up the kicking team while most of the offense trotted off the field. Austin passed by me.

“Great job, Austin,” I yelled as he jogged past me.

“That one was for you, Megan,” Austin replied. My tall hunk of a boyfriend was eye candy for any girl. Austin was 6’-0”, about 145 pounds with perfect blond hair and blue eyes. I was the luckiest girl in the school to have “Mr. Popular”, Austin, for my boyfriend. I knew many of the cheerleaders were envious of me.

Mike Jones, our kicker and part-time linebacker, drilled the ball through the uprights. The score was now 28-26, our favor.

Mike boomed the ball deep into the Warriors end of the field, almost to the end zone. Their kick returner muffed the ball but managed to fall on it before our team scooped up the ball.

“DEFENSE! DEFENSE!” the squad chanted. “MAKE A WALL!”

I looked over at the scoreboard again. “01:16 4Q” showed.

“DEFENSE! DEFENSE!” the squad chanted. “TAKE THE BALL!”

Our defense stopped them for a one yard gain.

“G ... O ... G ... O ... GO ... GO ... GO FOR VICTORY!”

Mike Jones sliced through the Warriors line as their quarterback dropped back to pass. He sacked the quarterback before he could get rid of the ball. The clock read “00:43” and counting.

“STAND UP AND CHEER!” our squad shouted to the crowd. “CHEER OUR VIKINGS!”

“V ... I ... C ... T ... O ... R ... Y ... VICTORY! CHEER FOR VICTORY!”

Our defense nearly sacked the quarterback again. He barely got the ball away before he was crushed by three of our defenders. The ball fluttered out of bounds, untouched. The clock stopped at 00:18.

We repeated the Defense, Defense cheer while the quarterback dumped the ball off to his tailback running out of the backfield. Our defense gang tackled him after a four yard gain. The Warriors were on their 8 yard line with fourth down and twelve to go as the clock ticked down. Big Jimmy Ellison, our right defensive end, pancaked the Warrior quarterback as the final seconds ticked down 00:03... 00:002... 00:001.

We repeated our Victory cheer was the final seconds ticked off the clock. The fans stood and cheered as we chanted. Our team had never beaten the Easton Warriors in football in our lifetimes! The black and orange clad Warriors trudged off the field as our cheer squad stormed the field with our football team. Fans joined us in celebrating this historic win.

Austin gave me a big hug when he found me. “You were fantastic, honey,” I gushed as my hunk squeezed me to his body.

“Hang out until I change, Megan,” Austin said. “I think the team wants to go somewhere and celebrate tonight.”

“I’ll let our parents know,” I promised. Austin and I talked about our outstanding victory for a few minutes before the players headed for the locker room to shower and change. I found Austin’s parents and my parents and let them know we’d be home later. Thank God my parents are understanding. Since the games were on Friday nights and we don’t have school tomorrow, I am allowed to stay out until midnight. Austin and I are going to have some fun.

About half the cheerleading squad had boyfriends on the team, so I had company as I waited for Austin. We talked about the game and gossiped about our schoolmates. Team members started dribbling out of the gym locker room about twenty minutes later.

“A bunch of us are heading over to Sal’s for pizza,” Austin said as he greeted me with a kiss outside. “How does that sound?”

“Sounds great to me,” I agreed. I hopped in Austin’s Jeep Cherokee for the short drive over to Sal’s Pizza. I was still dressed in my cheer outfit, a tight Vegas gold sweater with an extremely short navy blue skirt. My cheer outfit showcased my best features, my 34C breasts and my long shapely legs.

Austin and I enjoyed a couple slices of pizza each as we talked and relived our thrilling victory over our arch-rivals. Ashley Scott and her boyfriend, Sam Smoker, our quarterback, shared the booth. Fans, teammates and friends stopped by to congratulate Sam and Austin for their game winning touchdown. The Easton Warriors had always beaten us before, though the games had been close the last two years. Two years ago, they had pulled off the come-from-behind victory in the last two minutes. A year ago, they won when we settled for a field goal instead of a touchdown in the second overtime period.

Austin and I cuddled as we enjoyed the conversation and the company of our friends. We had been there about forty-five minutes when Austin suggested, “Do you want to find somewhere with privacy, honey?”

“That sounds wonderful,” I agreed. I glanced at the clock in Sal’s. It was 10:15 PM. I was horny. With practices and school work, we hadn’t made love for seven days. I needed to feel my big stud inside me.

“Our favorite spot?” Austin whispered.

“Perfect,” I agreed. We excused ourselves and headed out to Austin’s Jeep. Our spot was about two miles out of town. A friend of Austin’s dad owned a piece of woods on a small peninsula that jutted out into the Choptank River, the river that ran by our little town. Thankfully Austin had his Jeep Cherokee, capable of traveling the two-wheel-rut wide dirt road back into the small patch of woods.

The peninsula was too small for a building and the ground too uneven for farming, thus it remained wooded when the rest of our Eastern Shore community was developed a few hundred years ago. The small patch of meadow at the end of the dirt road sat high on bluffs, so this spot wasn’t even useful for accessing the water. It was perfect for privacy and quiet time for horny couples like Austin and me.

Austin parked the Jeep and pulled the old blanket out of the back. He kept it there for times exactly like this. He spread the blanket out and we laid down together and started making out. The temperature barely cooled from the comfortable 70 degrees we had when the game started. The full moon bathed us in light. Lights on the navigation buoys in the channel blinked red or green.

Austin helped me pull off my cheerleader sweater. The bra came next. My boyfriend was a great kisser and was equally adept at feeling me up. My pussy gushed as Austin licked, nibbled and teased my nipples. His big, strong hands were gentle as they caressed and squeezed my breasts.

I made Austin pause momentarily so I could take his shirt off. I wanted to rub my hands along the strong muscles of his sides and back while he stimulated me. I tweaked his nipples a few times to get him excited too. Most likely that wasn’t necessary. His board shorts had a bulge from his erection.

We made out and petted for fifteen or twenty minutes. We didn’t need to rush. We had plenty of time before my curfew. Austin made the next move, to remove my skirt and panties. He fingered my slot a bit before I removed his shorts and boxers.

Austin’s five and a half inches of jizzstick sprang into view. I know, five and a half inches isn’t that big but it was the largest I had ever seen and it certainly was enough to satisfy me. It isn’t the size of the jizzstick, it is how you use it. Austin knew exactly how to get me off with his. Anyway, he’s still a growing boy even if his height has reached six feet.

I spun around so I could stroke him while he fingered my slot and poked at my hole. I gave Austin a few strokes before engulfing his cock with my mouth. My best friend Ashley had advised me earlier in the summer that a boy would last much longer during the main event if I gave him a blow job before we started. Ashley was right. I had blown Austin the last four times we made love and his stamina was much better.

Austin held out for almost two minutes before he blew his load of jizz in my mouth. I sucked the boy dry. I found I liked the flavor of his come and he got off on me sucking him dry. Austin lay there gasping for a half a minute after he orgasmed.

“God, you are so amazing!” Austin marveled as he recovered. He went back to fingering me for a bit before settling in with two fingers up my puss and his thumb rubbing my clit. Austin needed around three or four minutes to bring me to orgasm. My boy had talented hands.

I lay gasping for breath while Austin rolled over me. “Do I need a rubber tonight, honey?”

“Um ... yeah ... I think it would be safer,” I offered. When was my period? I thought back. Yeah ... Early Wednesday morning, August 31st. It was going when I woke up that morning. Today was two weeks and two, almost three days since then. Was this safe? I remembered the pregnancy risk chart I found on-line had said there was about a 12% chance of pregnancy sixteen days after the start of my period.

Austin hopped up and jogged over to his Jeep. “Fuck!” he growled as he opened the back door.

“That’s what I want,” I called to my lover.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!” Austin bitched as he walked back to me.

“What’s wrong?”

“I left my gym bag at the locker room,” Austin whined. “God damn it!”

“So?”

“The rubbers are in my gym bag,” Austin replied.

“Fuck!” I growled. I was so horny. I needed Austin to fill my puss with his big cock but I didn’t need a get a baby too.

“How dangerous is it if we do it without protection tonight?” Austin asked hopefully. My period started early on a Wednesday morning. It was almost midnight now, so it was almost seventeen days since my period started, I rationalized.

“Um ... eight point something percent chance?” I guessed. I thought that was the day seventeen number.

“Actually safer than using rubbers,” Austin replied. “They fail about ten percent of the time.”

“Well ... that’s true,” I agreed. “Maybe we can do it and you pull out before you come. I don’t want to get knocked up.”

“That would be bad,” Austin agreed. “I’ll pull out before I come.”

I laid on my back and spread my legs for my lover. Austin got in position and locked his elbows behind my knees, picking my legs and bottom up off the blanket. I was in perfect position for a good fucking. Austin maneuvered so his cock was pressing against my hole.

“Ready?” Austin asked. I nodded yes. He thrust his hips forward, driving his cock deep into my puss. God, needed this. I reveled as his cock forced its way into the folds of my womanhood. I looked up into my lover’s eyes as he began fucking me, his upper body supported by his arms. My lower legs splayed out from Austin’s strong arms.

Austin stroked away for a couple minutes as I enjoyed the way his cock stretched and probed my insides. Skin on skin was best, no question about it. This was the seventh time he made love to me. My mind wandered back to how we started.

Austin has asked me for a date early last June, just before school let out for the summer. We had dated nearly every Saturday night since then. By the fourth date, he asked me to go steady with him. I liked Austin’s hunky looks. He was a good conversationalist too. Our dates were fun. I accepted as soon as he asked me to go steady. That night, July 2nd, was the first night Austin made love to me, right here on this blanket overlooking the Choptank River. It wasn’t my first time, but it was my best time with a boy.

Austin and I weren’t totally prepared with protection. My period was only four days away and I knew the risk of pregnancy was extremely low. Our first time had been au natural, just like tonight. Since then we had done it three times with rubbers and three times without. Our rule was, cover up if the chances were over 10% of me getting pregnant.

We were pushing the limits of safety tonight. I looked up at my lover. In the moonlight I saw the sheen of sweat forming as he worked me over.

“Are you ready to come yet?” I asked. “You should pull out tonight to be safe.”

“Not yet,” Austin grunted as he pumped his jizzstick in and out of me.

“Remember,” I cautioned.

“I will,” Austin grunted as he continued humping me.

I had come already that evening and Austin’s stroking was feeling good. I knew I was building towards another orgasm if my lover kept going that way he was.

“Are you close?” I gasped as I moaned from the incredible feelings my lover was giving me.

“Closer,” Austin allowed as he concentrated on drilling me with his steely erection.

“Got to...” I gasped. “Pull out ... before ... you ... come.” The tingle was now a burn, I knew my own climax was close. “Keep... [pant] going...” I begged.

Austin increased his pace as his face flushed pink and then red. “Need ... to... [grunt] stop...”

“Don’t stop!” I demanded. Austin bashed his cock into me and froze. That was all I needed. Stars burst in my eyes as I orgasmed. I thrashed around in ecstasy, heedless of what else was going on.

“Fuck!” Austin growled as my body spasmed. I was coming down off my high when I felt a throb in my puss followed by a flood of warm wetness. “Shit!” Austin growled. “I’m sorry. It was too much. I couldn’t stop. It was like your pussy was jerking me off. I am sorry, Megan.”

“My fault too,” I responded. “I wouldn’t have allowed you to pull out. I was so close to climax.”

“How bad is this?” Austin asked. “What did you say chances are?”

“Somewhere between eight and twelve percent,” I answered.

“Twelve percent?” Austin asked as he pulled his slimy, jism covered cock out of me. “I’d like the odds to be lower. Could we get you the morning after pill?”

“Where are we going to find that at this time of night?” I asked. “Craig’s Drug Store closes at 6:00 PM. I have to leave for my Grammy’s 60th birthday party at 6:00 AM tomorrow.”

“Um ... Walmart has a pharmacy,” Austin suggested. “We could go over there and get you the pill without missing curfew.”

“Maybe we should,” I agreed. Austin and I dressed and headed for the car. The drive over was quiet. Pregnancy scared the shit out of both of us. He pulled into the nearly empty parking lot at the Walmart Super Center on the far side of Cambridge. We headed inside. Of course, the pharmacy itself was closed but the aisle of over the counter drugs were open. We found the contraception aisle. We searched every inch of the aisle, finding way too many kinds of rubbers, but no Plan B contraception. Austin flagged down a clerk.

“Where do you keep the morning after pill?”

“That is behind the counter,” the clerk replied. “You should come back after 8:00 AM, when the pharmacy reopens.”

“Thank you,” Austin said as the clerk left. “Do you need a ride here tomorrow morning?”

“I’m heading to Scranton as 6:00 AM tomorrow,” I responded.

“Shit!” Austin snapped. “Would the morning after pill still work two mornings later?”

“I don’t know,” I answered. “I guess we find out in a couple weeks if my period doesn’t come.”

Austin and I walked out to his Jeep. “Pick you up at 8:00 PM for Ashley’s party, right?” Austin asked.

“Eight o’clock works for me,” I answered. “I should be home from Scranton by then. It’s a four hour drive from my grandparents’ house.”

Austin dropped me off at my house at 11:45 PM, with plenty of time to spare before my curfew. I headed up to my bedroom. A quick check on my computer reassured me when I looked at the pregnancy chance chart. Seventeen days after the start of your period, the chance of pregnancy from unprotected sex was down to 8.3%. What Austin and I did tonight wasn’t too risky.


The drive up to Scranton, PA was long and boring on Saturday morning. My bratty, thirteen year-old brother Cade was on his best behavior. Thank God! The birthday party for my Grammy was fun, but short. Dad took off around three o’clock for the long drive home.

The drive down I-476 was OK. We were delayed a little by construction on the southbound lanes. I-95 through Philadelphia and Wilmington was OK too. We were only three miles from our exit at Elkton when traffic in both directions came to a screeching halt. We had passed the Newark, DE exit already. Dad liked to drive south through the eastern shore from Elkton instead of dealing with the congestion around Newark.

We sat and sat and sat. Traffic didn’t move for over an hour before we got going again. There was a wreck just before the Elkton exit of I-95 that had messed up everyone’s plans. It was around seven o’clock and we would need an hour and forty-five minutes to get home. I texted Austin to warn him I would be late.

“TRFFC BAD. GO TO PARTY W/O ME. I’LL JOIN U AT L8ER. MEGAN” [Later]

“U SURE? I CAN WAIT. AUSTIN”

“HAVE A BEER. C U SOON. MEGAN”

Dad pulled into our driveway at 8:43. I dashed inside and changed for the party, not even stopping to use the bathroom. I jogged the block over to Ashley’s house, arriving about five minutes before nine o’clock.

Megan greeted me with a hug when I came in. She got me a beer immediately.

“Have you seen Austin?” I asked.

“He’s around somewhere,” Ashley said. “He’s getting a head start on you with the beer.”

“He’s big enough that he can stand a head start,” I replied. Two beers normally was plenty for me, a 5’-7”, 112 pound young woman. Three beers and I would be totally wasted. I checked the living room, the dining room where Ashley set up snacks and the living room, where she had music and space for dancing. I didn’t see Austin anywhere.

I finished the beer while I searched for Austin. Finally my bladder announced that a six hour drive and a full can of beer was too much. I headed out the hallway towards Ashley’s downstairs powder room and the garage. I turned the corner and was stunned at what I saw.

Austin and Sydney Bradshaw were clenched in an embrace as they played tonsil hockey with their tongues. Austin had Sydney pressed against the wall as they made out.

“Austin?” I demanded. “AUSTIN?” Finally I got the attention of my boyfriend.

“Shit!” Austin gasped. “Oh, shit!”

“No shit, Oh shit!” I countered. “What the hell are you doing with this slut?” The junior girl had quite a reputation for sleeping with just about boy who asked politely.

“This isn’t...” Austin protested.

“Who are you calling a slut?” Sydney demanded.

“The person making out with my ex-boyfriend,” I retorted.

“This isn’t what it seems,” Austin protested.

“She got something stuck in her throat and you were generously helping her dislodge it with your tongue?” I growled.

“I didn’t mean this to happen,” Austin pleaded.

“We are through!” I snapped. “Good bye!”

I turned and swept out of the hallway and back to the party. I used the upstairs bathroom to take care of my immediate needs. A couple beers helped numb the pain from Austin’s cheating. I suppose it’s better to find out now than to find out after going steady with him for months.

Most of the unattached guys left me alone, knowing I was going with Austin. Ashley found me later.

“I am so sorry this happened,” Ashley said. “I saw Sydney sniffing around Austin earlier at the party. I just didn’t know how to warn you.”

“It’s not your fault, Ashley,” I moped. “It’s that bastard’s fault.”

I was about ready to stagger home when Harry Unruh came up to me. “Would you like a dance, Megan?” he asked politely.

Harry doesn’t frequent parties often. He is short, about my 5’-7” height and maybe a few pounds lighter than me. He’s a junior like me, in more than a few of my classes. He is the class brain and a founding member of the school’s chess team. His dark hair is often uncombed. Harry should be a little more diligent about using his acne cream too. He often has outbreaks of zits on his face.

I am, or was the girlfriend of one of the football team leaders. I’m a cheerleader and part of the popular set at Cambridge-North Dorchester High School. Harry isn’t part of the popular set. He frankly doesn’t even care that the popular set exists. He marches to his own drummer. He is also known in our class as a sweet guy who will do anything to help someone in need.

“I heard what happened tonight,” Harry said. I was surprised he was aware of Austin and me splitting up so quickly. “Austin is an idiot for cheating on someone as pretty as you. Would you care to dance? It will help take your mind off that fool.”

“It’s nice of you to ask, Harry, but I was going to head home,” I responded.

“Let’s do one dance,” Harry asked. “Having fun among your friends has to be better than going home and staring at the ceiling above your bed. Live a little. Dance with me.”

Harry’s advice made sense. All I was going to do at home was go to bed and mope about breaking up with Austin.

“OK, let’s dance,” I agreed. Harry led me into the living room. We danced to a couple fast tunes. Harry turned out to be an excellent dancer. He was fun to talk with too. When the next song was slow, Harry offered his hands to me. I accepted and snuggled up against the short boy. Our eyes were just the right height to stare into each others eyes. Harry wrapped his arms around the small of my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I lay my head against his shoulder as we swayed to the music.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.