Shadow and Light - Cover

Shadow and Light

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Chapter 30

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Sanctuary, the Himalayas, Dawn

It was the first sunrise of the new sun and everyone was celebrating. No one had seen a party like this, not even the Oceanics. Lycanthropes of all ages and in various forms were all out, basking in the sunlight as they ate and drank. The Oceanics had sought out the largest of the valley lakes and dived right in, revelling in the purity and depth of the water while the Fliers soared high in the sky. They sought out the homes occupied by their distant ancestors, the aviaries that had been carved from the solid rock of the mountains. The Rakas, Wolfen, and Bears all enjoyed the new jungle.

The new Nosferatu were staying close to the temple. Despite their new status as Lycanthropes they felt very much the outsiders, up until a few days ago they were human. It wasn’t until the restored Centaurs approached them that situation changed. The Centaurs were fond of large open areas in which to run free so they stayed mainly to the clearings and that was when they spotted their younger cousins. Each came forward and took the hands of the Nosferatu to pull them out toward the celebrating crowds.

“You should be enjoying yourselves,” the lead centaur said.

“We shouldn’t,” Stacey said.

“It was our people that made this necessary,” Will said.

“Ah, you’re not humans anymore and they have paid for what they have done. You know we all have something in common, we have a lot of adapting to do. You need to adapt to being a part of all this, and my herd needs to adapt to being in this century. My name is Thanyan,” the Centaur said.

“I’m Will, this is Stacey and...”

“It’s okay, I already know your names. Good thing about our society is that there are few secrets. If you can’t trust a fellow Lycanthrope who can you trust?” Thanyan said. “Come with us.”

“Why?” Stacey asked.

Thanyan smiled, “We knew the original Nosferatu, before they became these Vampire creatures everyone was talking about and before we became the Night-mares. We can teach you many things about your new abilities and you need to learn to enjoy yourselves here. This is your new home and everyone here is a friend to you, whether you know them or not,” he said.

“But the girls are pregnant ... I mean is it safe for them to change or...” Will asked.

“The change is a part of our race and our women get pregnant all the time. Of course there is the old superstition that if you conceive in animal form your child will be born in animal form,” Thanyan joked, even back in his day he never believed that old wives tale, not that he ever looked into seeing if it was true.

“So where are we going?” Will asked.

“To some caves nearby. Stories told to us by your progenitors spoke of caves at the base of the valley walls. They would send their children into it to teach them about the changes, although you are a little older than usual but it’s never too late to learn. Changing is different for each tribe, Rakas teach their children by telling them, by helping them imagine that they are running through a jungle like this one. Nosferatu are bats, nocturnal for the most part, and how they teach their children is in those caves. Nothing more than cave painting but they tell a story and that sparks the minds of their young,” Thanyan said.

“Cool. Let’s go,” Will said.

“So what can we help you with? Anything in particular just now?” Stacey asked.

“Well there is something. We heard some people talking ... eh ... what exactly is a Yoda?” Thanyan asked.

The young Nosferatu smiled as they followed the Centaurs and started to explain a little human Pop-Culture to the Centaurs. Before long they reached the caves, the entered, it was much, much later that they emerged. They seemed to be much at ease and freely changed their forms, their animan body was similar to the Vampire in bat-like features but far less grotesque and imposing.


Upper Floor of the Temple...

Liz was sitting at a window and watching the party below. With everyone having such a good time she liked sitting back and gazing down. She was watching them all enjoy themselves with a smile on her lips and loved feeling the light she created on her skin. Still, there was the cost...

“How does it feel to be the saviour of an entire race?” Max asked as he approached from behind her.

“It feels ... great,” Liz said. “But the cost ... several billion people ... I just hope everyone up on the moon can learn to do it right this time.”

“I think so. Unless the gods are right and sooner or later they’ll wipe themselves out. At least this time they won’t take us with them. Besides, like you said, there wasn’t enough power to save all of them. At least this way they have a chance, and the ones we lost ... there wasn’t any pain. They just ceased. Better than what would happen to their societies without what you did to make the new sun,” Max said.

“You’re not finding any more comfort in that than I am,” Liz said.

“No, no I’m not. Still, there weren’t many option to start with. Actually saving every last person ... what would that have cost?” Max asked.

“Short answer? Basically, the Star might not have been able to ignite the new sun. I programmed the system so that enough matter would go into Jupiter to create a star that size. It was the only way to make sure sufficient light made it back to Earth,” Liz said.

“So you saved the planet, saved Lycanthropes and as many humans as you could. It’s still a win,” Max said before kissing the crown of her head.

“I still wish I could have done more. For all I know, the star could have ignited and every human could have been kept alive as it,” Liz said.

“Then we make sure we honour every life lost by saving as many as we can whenever we can,” Max said.

Liz nodded.

“Now, my queen, what would you like to do next?” Max asked as he wrapped his arms around her.

“Well, I’ve been thinking. We’re in charge now right? So my first decree, we’re not in charge. We’re gonna leave that with the Council for the next six months while we learn what we’re doing,” Liz said.

“Good call,” Max said. “And it will let us settle into that little surprise you sprung on me.”

“Well Daddy Max, if you didn’t start that whole being pregnant means no danger thing earlier with Isabel I might have told you sooner,” Liz said with a smile.

“Hmm, my wicked little queen. Forgive me?” Max asked.

“Always,” Liz said before kissing him. “Now, second decree...”

“Yes?” Max asked as he kissed his way down to nuzzle her neck.

“Apparently, our people weren’t big on clothes before they left here the first time around. So, if anyone wants to...” Liz said while running her hands under Max’s robe, “ ... they don’t need to wear anything.” With that she pushed his robe and it fell to the floor.

“I think I can live with that ... just not around your folks ... or mine,” Max said.

“Oh,” Liz said while scrunching up her face. “Totally. Hmmm.”

“What?” he asked.

“I’ve just realised, we don’t exactly have anywhere to live,” Liz said.

“Well I have an idea about that. But we might need to top off the valley’s energy again. If you’re up for it that is...” Max said as he pulled on the sash of her robe and let it fall open.

Liz’s eyes flashed with a predatory glint as her hand prowled about his pulsing cock. She was very hungry for him and needed to feel him against her again. The look on her face as she licked her lips in anticipation made Max moan in supplication. He loved it when he could see the utter look of fiery passion on her face. She bent over and teased him mercilessly, a brief touch of her lips here and a flick of her tongue there.

All in an effort to make him desire her even more. She kept it going until his hips snapped towards her of their own volition, his dick straining to be devoured by her warm mouth. Max waited in agony as he felt Liz’s hot breath explode across his engorged cock, her strong fingers curled about his sack and her nails grazing the sensitive skin ever so lightly.

“Liz, please ... suck it. Suck my cock,” he begged and Liz pounced, savagely swallowing him deep in her throat.

“Grnnnnnnn...” he grunted as he sat back onto the stone window ledge, she never broke contact with his length.

Her tongue laved his head and shaft, eagerly spiralling about his twitching dick with rough, broad strokes. Then she held the head of his cock lightly in her teeth and drilling his tiny slit with the hardened, pointed tip of her tongue. She continued the sweet torture until he began rotating his hips in an effort to both escape the mind-blowing sensations and keep them going.

Max squirmed in absolute bliss as Liz began fucking him with her mouth. He held still as much as possible, letting her go down on him with relentless fierceness. Max felt his cum boil in his balls as they drew tight in her delicate grip. His cock surged and pulsed towards a thunderous climax, he knew it was going to be so good when it happens. Then Max wanted to pull away and let the tension build, when he buried himself in her pussy the explosion would be even stronger. Liz was having none of that, resisting his efforts to tear her away. She wanted his seed, and she wanted it now.

A moment later, her finger hit the ‘hot spot’ on the underside of his dick and he was helpless to do anything but give her what she wanted. Liz knew what to do so well.

“Uuggghhnnn!” he groaned between clenched teeth and tossed his head back as his hips jerked forward. His cock pumped semen down her throat. Liz never backed off, she let him drill her mouth until the last tremor in his rapturously filled body stopped. However, his passion was not subdued, if anything it was stronger. He grabbed Liz by her shoulders and pulled her to him, meeting her mouth in a fierce kiss, his tongue delving deep, engaging hers in a primal duel. He tasted himself on her and held her body close.

As they devoured each other’s mouth, Max lifted Liz and forced her against the stone shelf of the window he had been against. She fell back, gazing at him with nothing but pure heat as he propped her legs against his shoulders. She licked her lips invitingly as her hands stole across her hot body in a sensuous caress, her hands massaging her breasts, pinching her nipples and teasing them. Her whole body was already on fire but Max wanted more. Her breasts with those sweet pebble-hard nipples were just begging to be sucked and she arched her back, offering herself to him.

“Oh!” she yelped as Max darted forward, latching onto a breast and biting just hard enough to excite. A purr rumbled up from her depths as he feasted hungrily on her ripe mounds that would soon be feeding their child. She braced her hands on the edges of the window as she writhed wantonly against him. He could feel her juices being smeared all over his stomach; but he didn’t want to waste what she was giving him. He loved the way her peaks expanded in his mouth as his tongue bathed them each in turn.

“Eat me,” Liz snarled at last, positively wild with her need.

Max sank to his knees, he wanted to taste her and completely devour her just as much as she wanted him to. He pressed his fingers deep into her trembling, creamy ass cheeks he pulled her hips closer. His mouth met her pussy and he lapped greedily at her thick honey. Liz moaned gutturally, her body arched up off the stone in frenzied undulations that seemed like they would never stop. Her legs tightened about Max’s head and she urged him forward with her heels until she could catch a handful of hair and force him deeper into her folds.

“Yeeeessss!” she cried out passionately as her muscles tensed.

His tongue savaged her clit while he thrust two fingers into her searing cunt. It set Liz off; her screams of pure pleasure spilled out and filled the temple. She ground herself against him as her fiery climax ravaged her and her sweet syrup filled Max’s mouth. He didn’t move, not until he had all of what she had given him, just as she had taken his into her belly.

Max had barely disentangled himself from the headlock in which her legs had held him when Liz threw herself forward, grabbing his hair and thrusting her tongue into his mouth. Liz kissed him as passionately as he had kissed her. As their tongues wrestled, Max lifted her up from the stone and lowered her onto his lap as both fell back onto the floor. His cock was ready and willing once again. Without hesitation, Liz worked herself into position, her mouth never leaving his. The moment she felt the tip of his cock kissing the entrance to her pussy, she bore down and impaled herself on his hard dick. Only then did their mouths part as a sharp gasp exploded from both their mouths.

Liz’s mouth went to work on covering his throat with bites and hungry licks. Their bodies pounded together furiously, giving the ancient stone a strenuous workout to the point that it might start crumbling. They were both very energetic and the two were oblivious to everything except their mutual desire to consume each other in a carnal frenzy. Max felt his second orgasm surging even as he felt Liz’s body tensing for her next orgasmic eruption. This time he succeeded in stopping everything.

“Stand up,” he growled.

Liz did so and Max followed her, she barely had her legs under her when he spun her around. With her feet gripped onto the stone, Max bent Liz over the windowsill until her nipples just barely brushed against the bricks. They could both see out and look over the jungle. Liz groaned and wiggled with abandon as the vibrations shot through her sensitive nubs, coursing through her entire body. He leered with hungry appreciation at the way her ass cheeks rippled enticingly as her hips bucked back and swayed. He smoothed his hand over one deliciously rounded swell before pinching her flesh teasingly.

“Max!” Liz yelled frantically, pushing her butt towards him.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her rear to his groin, sliding his eager cock up and down her slit. Max thrust his prick as hard and deep as he could into her soaked pussy. She was so wet and ready, he was buried to the balls in a single stroke. Liz tossed her head back and cut loose with a feral growl as she slammed her hips back into his. Max pumped her savagely, overwhelmed by the need to satisfy his own primal appetite. As his hips pounded against her ass with loud, smacking slaps, the force of his thrusts had her hips bucking against the stone. Liz’s upper body went still but her hips kept moving in small thrusts and circles.

“AAAHHH ... UGHHH ... AGHNNNNN ... AGHHNNN MY GOD!” she shrieked wildly as her orgasm overcame her but she kept moving. Max felt the vibrations shooting through her body. Liz ground herself furiously against the cold stone while at the same time ramming herself uncontrollably against his cock. It was all Max could do to hold on. Her voice was raw with her unbridled screams of pleasure; however, the minute Max could resume stroking her, he plunged his cock into her until his cries overwhelmed hers and he shot a plentiful load into Liz’s deepest recesses.

For a moment, neither moved. Slowly, Liz glanced back over her shoulder, grinning devilishly at Max through the wet strands of her sweaty hair; it was a look that threatened to set their teenage hormones again. Then the pair’s paralysis wore off and they melted off the window and onto the floor. The lovers wrapped their arms around each other and kissed lovingly as they allowed the sensations to continually ripple through them. Then they stopped and stared into each other’s eyes.

“Guess what,” Liz whispered.

“What?” Max asked.

“Maria and Tess,” she said.

“Don’t tell me they’re pregnant too,” Max said.

“No, but they will be in heat before nightfall. I can sense it. And let’s just say there’s a distinct lack of rubber in the valley,” Liz said.

Max smiled, “Well ... accidents happen,” he said and Liz smiled, holding back a laugh.

Deep in the Jungle, Same Time

Alex and Isabel hadn’t wasted any time. They had gone deep into the newly formed jungle, running through it in their animal forms until they reached a small clearing. When they arrived they changed back into their human bodies, to rest and catch their breaths but they second they looked at each other they needed each other.

Alex ran his hand up to cup Isabel’s face and he kissed her. Their contact was filled with fire as Isabel placed her hand behind his head. Instinctively they knew what was coming next and neither wanted to deny it. One by one they removed each other’s clothes until they were completely naked. They didn’t care that they could be caught or the fact that they would be doing it on a bed of grass, all that mattered was the feel of their skin touching each other.

Gently Alex eased Isabel onto her back and parted her legs. He moved on top of his mate and eased himself inside her. Alex wasn’t in any hurry and neither was Isabel, he liked being inside her and just held his position as he caressed, licked and kissed her skin.

Isabel moaned her rising satisfaction, grinding against his pelvis hard as his cock thrust deep into her. He held her hips in place, pushing further inside her tight pussy with each downward stroke. Just the feel of her around him was almost enough to make him want to cum, but he held out. Isabel wrapped her hands around Alex’s neck and thrust up as he thrust down. They begin a slow rhythm that with each passing minute was becoming faster and just a little more frantic.

“Jesus, you feel so ... so good,” Alex said, still not entirely believing that she was his mate, his wife, and above all that he was making love her.

“Faster Alex ... ahhh fuckkk ... harder, fuck me harder,” Isabel whimpered in his ear. She clenched her every muscle in her pussy tightly around Alex’s cock with every stroke.

Alex’s thrusts within her were merciless, with all the intensity, attraction and love that had grown within them since those days back in Roswell. Harder, faster and deeper; Alex was filling her completely.

Isabel’s hands were roaming over his back, her fingernails scraped over his back. She could never get enough of the way his hard length filled her, that in itself was intoxicating but then there was the feel of his hands and lips on her body. He kissed her nipples, breasts, cleavage, throat, neck and chin - everywhere. Each other’s scent caused their blood to boil.

“Alex,” Isabel gasped as he nibbled on her ear.

With a cry of delight; she wantonly wrapped her legs around Alex’s waist. Isabel met his bestial strokes with her own movements. Grabbing Alex’s hair, she pulled his mouth to hers. She felt her body coiling, straining and arching against him. Isabel pressed against him even tighter than before, impossibly tight. As his strokes steadily became sharp, quick thrusts that left her gasping and moaning for more, he grabbed her upper thigh and his fingers dug into her smooth flesh.

“Oh god ... Isabel ... Isabel ... Isabel ... I ... I love you,” Alex groaned.

“Alex ... more ... deeper,” Isabel cried.

Alex moved up onto his knees and grabbed hold of her legs. He lifted them up onto his shoulders and, as requested, he went deeper inside his lover. His thrusts were an utter frenzy, the fact that she already carried his children was amazingly arousing to him. He wanted to be gently as not to hurt them but the sensations they were both feeling was causing them to go insane if they didn’t reach their climax soon.

“OH GOD ... ALEX ... ALEX ... YES,” Isabel screamed louder.

“Isabel ... UGHNNNN ... OH GOD ... UGNNNN ... AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH,” he responded.

As her orgasm rocked her, Isabel’s head tossed back, cutting loose with a guttural, lusty cry, then it snapped forward; she buried her face in his shoulder, biting down on the curve of muscle and bone to stifle her cries. Her nails dug into his back Alex’s back and drew a little blood. His hips drove into her one final time and everything he had been holding back erupted into Isabel’s pussy. His shout rivalled Isabel’s in its sheer primal intensity. He continued to piston into her snatch until the last fiery ripple of pleasure faded away. Only then did Alex stop moving and wrapped his exhausted arms around Isabel, he kissed her hotly, their tongues twisting about each other.

Valley River...

At an area of waterfalls that cascaded down rocks, Maria felt like she needed to get cleaned up. She approached a comparatively shallow end of the river and removed her robe. Once she was naked she slipped into the cool water and started to bathe. Her hands glided over her skin before she dunked her head under the water to soak her hair.

Little did she know that Michael had arrived and had leaned against some rocks as he watched her. Her back was facing him but he could see the curve of her breasts as her arms moved and every so often she would raise herself above the waterline enough that Michael could see the top of her ass. It made him groan.

The noise from his lips caused Maria to look back, she knew that sound all too well. “Are you just gonna stand there and watch?”

“Is that an invitation?” Michael asked.

“Spaceboy, get you ass in this water,” Maria said.

Michael didn’t have to be told twice and pulled off his clothes. He walked into the water and moved up behind his mate, his arms quickly wrapped around her before he nuzzled her neck.

Michael just held Maria’s body close to his. He had never felt that close to anyone and he didn’t want to let that felling, or her, go. Maria had her head resting against Michael’s shoulder, enjoying the feel of his skin and complete access to his mind. Soon she looked up at him, the gleam in her eyes was unmistakeable to Michael and moved around her in the pool, his hand gliding over her belly under the water. The blond slid her hands over her boyfriend’s hard chest. Michael smiled as Maria pounced up, wrapping her legs around him and then he gasped when Maria tightly wrapped her hand around his dick. Before he knew it, he was inside Maria and she was ever so slowly riding him.

“Uhn ... ugnnn ... ugnnnnn ... Maaaaria ... oh god you’re so tight,” Michael wheezed out.

Maria bit her lower lip to keep from crying out. She crushed her breasts against Michael’s hard chest; her nipples burned into him, scraping against his skin as he moved her body up and down, over and over again on his hard rod.

“Hggmmmmmmmmmmm,” Maria gasped before grabbing Michael’s face and kissing him hard, his hand wrapped around her back, caressing her skin.

Maria was riding Michael, using her legs as leverage to move up and down against him. Only she wasn’t being slow about it. She wanted Michael’s seed within her and she wanted him to make her cum, badly. Her body cried out for him, the invigorating water and the sensations they were feeling heightened her senses. She was keenly aware of everything around her and within her.

Maria was overcome with heat yet she knew she wasn’t in heat, still, she prayed for it. Both her arms and legs were latched onto her lover as he eased his dick in and out of her slick passage. Groaning, he thrust forward, burying his entire cock in her and it took little prompting for him to start fucking her in earnest. He pumped his hips forward hard, sliding his dick in and out of her. He closed his eyes and pressed his forehead against hers. She flicked her tongue across his lips, moaning, and exhaled heavily, her chest heaving against his.

He stretched her so much wider than she would have usual, his cock was swollen with the need empty himself in her. Every time his hips thrust forward, she felt the fat head of her alien mate’s cock reaching her depths. Michael pulled back, leaving little more than the head still in her pussy, before he pushed back in. He could actually hear his cock slamming into her pussy; the waters splashed constantly around them. As he pulled back again, she tightened her muscles, gripping him hard.

“You’re gonna make me cum, Babe,” Maria whispered in his ear.

He was ramming into her so hard; she closed her eyes, smiling as she felt a firestorm rise up through her. She began to burn and she tightened her legs around his waist. Michael began to fuck her even faster. He felt her juices coating his balls and thighs as they slid against each other frantically. He felt her chest heaving against his. She began to moan in time with his thrusts.

“Oh Michael ... Michael ... MICHAEL,” Maria cried out before Michael latched onto her mouth with his.

Practically shrieking into his warm mouth, she thrust her tongue into him forcefully. He felt her pussy constrict around him and he felt a burning run up and down both sides of his cock. He began to thrust into her harder and deeper, completely forgetting about the fact that the Oceanic’s were busy exploring their watery homes and were coming up the stream. Not that they mind a sensual, loving couple enjoying themselves in their turf.

Still kissing, he groaned loudly into her mouth. His balls tightened and he blasted her insides with his hot semen. He continued to fuck her, his quivering and throbbing cock still sliding in and out of her now much-wetter snatch. His actions finally slowed down, until he was just standing on the balls of his feet and leaning up into her, his cock still buried deep in her.

“Mi ... Michael ... cum inside me, oh god, now ... OH GOD ... FUCK ME ... OH YES,” Maria cried.

“I always cum inside you, always will. Oh yeah ... oh baby ... cum for ... ugnnn ... me,” Michael groaned.

“AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!” they cried out together. Both came at the same time, Michael sending a rapid successive dose of his seed deep into Maria as she came all over his cock.

“Gnnnnn ... I needed that,” Maria said, kissing him on his cheek. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” Michael said.

“I like our new home, I can’t wait to explore it properly,” Maria said.

“And christen it?” Michael asked.

Maria smiled wantonly, “As many times as possible.”

Michael caressed her cheek, “Come on, let’s get dried off. Max and Liz want us back at the temple soon,” he said.

“Okay,” Maria said, releasing him from the tight grip of her legs, but not legging go fully.

“Honey?” Michael asked.

“Yeah, yeah, I just don’t want to stop feeling you,” she said.

“Me either,” he answered.

Eventually they both relented and separated. They bathed nude under the new sun and dried off before they headed back to the temple.

Entrance to the Valley...

Tess had been curious about the statues at the entrance, she had vague memories of her Antarian life and remembered similar sculptures so she wanted to check them out. There wasn’t anything special about them beyond what they appeared to be but Tess was always curious about their Antarian heritage. So when she and Kyle arrived and looked over the statues, they found nothing, no markings or visions. They were out here with nothing to do and so Kyle looked at her with a gleam in his eye. Tess just stood before him, staring at him, as she pulled off her robe. He then did the same.

Together they inched toward each other; their hands gently touched each other before they kissed. As they devoured each other’s mouth, Kyle pressed himself against her body. She leaned back, gazing up at him with smouldering eyes as he propped her legs up onto his shoulders. She licked her lips invitingly as her hands slid across her hot, enticing body in a luxurious caress; her hands massaged her breasts, her fingers pinched her nipples and teased them to an impossible hardness. Her nipples just begged to be sucked and she wanted to feel his lips on her body. Tess arched her back and offered herself to him.

“Oh,” Tess squeaked as Kyle darted forward. He latched onto a succulent, quivering globe; biting just hard enough to excite his lover. As she relaxed into it, a cat-like purr rumbled up from her depths as he feasted hungrily on her ripe mounds.

She braced her hands on the base of the statue as she writhed wantonly against his hard body. Kyle could feel how wet she was for him, her juices being smeared all over his cock and abdomen; he loved the way her erect peaks expanded in his mouth as his tongue bathed them each in turn.

“Ugnnnnnn...” Tess sighed. “Kyle, I can’t wait anymore. I want you in me.”

Kyle released her breast and looked into her moist eyes, he fixed her legs back onto his shoulders. With long stroked he caressed her legs from thighs to feet before gently kissing each big toe, sucking them into his mouth. When he was done, Kyle placed his hand on her thigh, holding it securely in place as his other hand guided his erection into Tess’s hot depths.

Tess tossed her head back and cried out in a feral growl as she pushed her hips against into his. Kyle drilled her savagely, overwhelmed by the need to satisfy his own primal appetite. Besides he could feel Tess own uncontrollable desire for him to take her as hard and fast as possible. As his hips pounded between her legs with loud, smacking slaps, the force of his thrusts had her hips buck against the steps that brought them into the valley.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.