Shadow and Light
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Assembly Hall, Moonvale School, Immediately Following

As the light from the sun continued to dim, every single last person in the town ran inside and switched on their televisions. It was the same at the school, the Pride and all other students moved inside as fast as they could. There were a few that ran to their rooms but most went to the assembly hall as it was the closest and had the largest television in the school. As everyone filtered in the Principal turned it on and tuned in the news.

“ ... scientists in solar observatories around the world are at a loss to explain what has just happened. The event occurred at precisely 10:32am, the bright flash was followed by an increasing diminish in the output of the sun. In addition, reports from the other side of the world reported the sudden disappearance light from the moon. Without sufficient light to reflect, it will appear that our nights will not have a visible moon. As of yet we have no word from the government but scientists have informed us that at the current rate, the sun will be completely inert in two days. We’ll obviously be with this story throughout the day...”

The principal flipped the station, then again, then again and again. Every station was reporting the same thing. Many had linked into the observatories and displayed pictures of the sun. Practically all of the scientists knew what was happening, not how or why but they knew what. Their star was dying but they couldn’t explain it and the handful of people that could weren’t talking. More reports came, but nothing new came. No one had an answer to how to correct the biggest disaster that Earth had ever faced.

However, when the first report said they had two days left before they were literally in the dark ages, all students suddenly panicked. Everyone looked to Liz and the others as though they had the answer, as if they were the answer. It made them very nervous. Eventually they had to leave the room and retreat to the sanctity of their tower. They had some thinking to do.


Living Room, Pride Room, 11:00am

“Do you think this is what the prophecy was about? The destruction caused by humans?” Alex asked.

“How in the hell could they put out a sun?” Tess asked.

“I don’t know but I don’t like the timing,” Max said. “The trials are over and then this happens. Besides, if this isn’t the disaster then I don’t want to know what is.”

“So what in god’s name am I supposed to do? Unless I can wave my hand and restart the sun,” Liz said, no one said anything as they looked at her.

“You wanna try it?” Isabel asked.

“Probably wouldn’t hurt,” Liz said with a mock smile. “But I know for a fact that no where on Earth will be habitable if the sun dies. Not even the Sanctuary whatever that is.”

“Well given that we’re supposed to go to Antarctica for this thing, I’m pretty much guessing not much is living there now,” Maria said.

“You really don’t want to go do you?” Liz asked her oldest friend.

“I don’t like the cold ... but I will. I’m so not turning my back on you now,” Maria said. “So how do we get there? The sooner we do this the better.”

“Actually that’s a good point. If what’s happening can be reversed there might be a time limit to that,” Max said.

Liz sighed, “Okay, after this one I’m taking my vacation from the freak out events.”

“Ditto,” Max said as he walked over to their coffee table and picked up The Eye. He brought it to Liz and smiled reassuringly for her.

Liz took a deep breath and held the Eye in her hands. “First thing is to track the precise location, I want to see it and make sure we don’t walk into the middle of a blizzard. As she focused the gem in the centre vibrated before it created a projection on the wall. They all watched as the images flowed over the Antarctic continent, Liz’s eyes remained closed, letting her instincts guide her toward her goal.

Eventually the images started flowing smoothly as they reached the mountains in the middle of the landmass. They were watching it like they were in an aircraft as it flew overhead but soon it settled around a particular mountain. It floated around it, heading down in a spiral pattern toward the ground until they saw the entrance to a cave.

“There. That must be it,” Liz said.

“You really think that’s Sanctuary?” Kyle asked.

“Won’t know until we get there. But we can’t do anything just now, I need to figure out how to open a door,” Liz said. With that they all sat down, they were all linking their minds together, forming a massive connection to Liz so that they could all see what she saw in her mind. Each of them helped Liz in exploring the vast memory storage within the Eye.


The Himalayas, 11:30

Beneath the ancient valley Anu’bis watched the events of what happened to the sun, and he was laughing his head off. Never could he have imagined that this would be the fate of humanity that the rest of his people had foreseen.

“Now that is impressive,” he said as he watched the energy wave travel over the sun’s massive surface area and with each meter it crossed the nuclear reactions started to cease. “Humans really do know how to screw things up for themselves. Ah Liz, you best hurry my dear, you don’t have a lot of time left.”

In the meantime he was working on his impromptu plan. Before him there was a transparent tube, filled with vapour that made it nearly impossible to see inside but there was a mass forming. As the jackal headed god worked on his control panels he brought up several strands of DNA and worked to integrate them together. The contents of the tube was pale, a ghostly white that was growing in size and stretching out.

With each newly connected sequence resulted in a spurt of growth and a surge of energy. It was taking shape nicely and should be ready for Liz’s arrival, his previous plans failed. He chose to blame it on the fact he had to leave his plans in the hands of lesser people who were practically children in his eyes. His underlings were all mortal, flawed and ultimately failures but now he was taking responsibility – if you want something done right, do it yourself.


Michael and Maria’s Bedroom, Moonvale, Noon

It may have been high noon but it had become as dark as the hours just prior to dawn. It was very confusing for everything, flowers weren’t blooming, animals were chaotic and humans & Lycanthropes alike were having difficultly adapting to the situation. Neither race knew what to do aside from go to work, but given the situation no one showed up. They didn’t see a point to it.

However there were some people who knew precisely how to best spend their time. Maria had gone into her room with the sole purpose of lying down on her bed and just relaxing for a moment. Kyle followed her and just looked at her lying on the bed. He knew that Michael and Tess were currently enjoying a shower together and watching them together left them with a slight twinge in the groin. He couldn’t help but seek out Maria. Maria looked up at him and she could see the desire in his eyes, it made her want him and soon they were both lying on the bed kissing.

Her whole body pressed against his as their tongues felt each other. Kyle wrapped his arms around her back and felt her skin. Maria could feel his erection as her leg pressed against him and in seconds he was even harder, as much as he loved and desired Tess, he loved Maria just as much. Maria’s hand slipped across his chest.

“Make love to me Kyle,” Maria said huskily.

Kyle nodded, not that he needed much prompting. His hands slide around her skin, moving over her waist and caressing her skin. Maria gasped as she felt his hands on her ass, his lips pressed against her throat. Kyle rolled Maria onto her back and moved up so that he was on his knees. He pulled off his robe and exposed his completely naked body to her. He looked down at Maria and watched as her breasts rose up and lowered under her heavy breathing. His eyes lingered over her tight stomach, his finger reached out and circled her bellybutton and caused her to gasp. The audible sound drew Kyle’s attention and their eyes locked.

Kyle looked down at Maria’s body; he couldn’t think of anything else other than the vixen before him. He placed his hands on the tops of her thighs and slid them up her body as he leaned over her. Kyle planted his hands on either side of her arms; he looked down at her and leaned down to kiss her. He could feel the hardening peaks of her breasts against his chest as they kissed. Their blood had a fire burning within and it increasing in temperature the more they kissed, but then Maria pushed Kyle off her gently.

Kyle couldn’t resist. He reached out and cupped her breasts; his thump ran back and forth over her nipples as she leaned back down against the pillows of the bed she shared with Michael. Kyle went down with her; he slowly kissed her skin, moving down to her breasts and suckled on her nipples like a baby. He flicked her with his tongue, gently nibbled on her with his teeth and increased the pleasurable pressure on her tits by sucking harder and harder. She was moaning just like every fantasy he had of her and Tess.

“Please...” Maria begged.

Both had had enough foreplay and wanted to be with each other now. They didn’t want to wait any longer and Maria eager spread her legs for her lover. As he moved between her thighs Kyle was about to reach down to position himself but Maria stopped him. Her own fingers wrapped around him and pulled him closer. The second he felt her soft folds against his cock Kyle pushed his hips forward. He slipped easily inside of her and with one thrust was completely engulfed within her.

Kyle caressed her cheek; she was flushed with passion as she felt him inside her body. Slowly he eased back and then pushed forward, they only time they didn’t look at each other was when they had to close their eyes from the overwhelming sensations. Maria pressed her thighs against Kyle’s body; the feel of him sliding against her body, between her legs was exhilarating.

“Ky ... Kyle...” Maria gasped as he continued to move slowly.

He kissed her, hard and fast. It was enough to leave her completely breathless as he started to move faster. Maria then pushed Kyle onto his back and swung herself around to straddle his hips. Maria lowered herself until Kyle’s cock was nestled back inside her. Bracing her hands on his abdomen, Maria rocked her hips forward. “Oh!” she moaned. The contact felt incredible. Even Kyle’s eyes went wide at her first movement. She continued to slide back and forth on his rod; each movement had white-hot fire raging through every vein in her body. As her moans started to drop in tone, her hips ground harder against Kyle’s pelvis, his cock was completely inside her and her upper body began to move. Maria’s back arched and pushed out her breasts, her head tossed back and forth. Eventually she couldn’t take it anymore, she left her left hand where it was to brace her body while she reached up with her right and began playing with her breasts.

“Ughnnn ... hmmmmmm ... oh ... ughnnnnnnn ... goddddddd...” Maria moaned.

Kyle’s breath caught in his throat as he watched her get off on riding his cock, watched her as she completely gave into her desires. The expression on her face was mind blowing and her moans sounded were like music to his ears. He reached up to help brace her so that she could be free to work her body however she waned. Her body snapped across his hips like the flick of a whip, writhing in a continuous wave of movement. He found himself moving with her, thrusting up and making sure his cock was always in contact with her pussy, especially with her clit. Maria’s moans gave way to growls and from there they went into whimpers of frustration. She was succeeding in getting herself pleasure but not enough to reach her orgasm. Maria suddenly sat up and her left hand wandered down to rub her clit. She was panting, gasping for air around her groans; she was on the verge.

Kyle could feel the tightness in her body when suddenly he decided to regain control. He flipped them back over and started thrusting as wildly as Maria had been. He thrust in over and over and each time his dick bottomed out but Maria wasn’t idle. She continued to roll her hips, grinding against Kyle with each thrust. Her hands were on her breasts, mauling them, playing with her nipples and driving her insane. Kyle couldn’t resist and his hands joined hers.

As Kyle pumped her harder, his hands moved from Maria’s breasts to her clit. Her bucking became wilder, her hip thrusts more frantic. He felt a tightening in his own body, felt his cock ready to shoot his seed. Maria thrust herself hard against him as yet another fiery spasm raced through her body.

“Yess ... yesss ... YESSS ... YESSSS ... Ugh ... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” When her orgasm hit, Maria’s head whipped back and she started fucking Kyle even harder.

“Gnnnn ... ghnnnnn ... GNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!” Seconds later, it was Kyle’s turn to bite back a shout as his body was consumed in a fiery eruption of pleasure. His body jerked in short quick spasms as he filled her body with his semen.

Both were out of breath, panting heavily to fill their lungs. The two collapsed against each other and rolled onto their sides. Their arms wrapped around each other, neither saying anything as their hands gently stoked each other. Kyle’s deflating cock slipped out of Maria and both groaned at the loss of contact.

“You were on fire baby,” Kyle said.

“Well I figured someone better be since there is a huge lack of it today,” Maria said.

Kyle smiled, “Liz will find a way to set it going again.”

“No doubt ... well maybe a little one,” Maria said. “Come on, let’s go help our girl save the world.”

Both slid out of bed and put their robes back on before they headed out of the door.

Living Room, 14:00

Kyle and Maria eventually came out of the bedroom, holding hands and smiling brightly. Everyone else was sitting down, watching their television and waiting for any meaningful news. Liz had spent hours exploring the Eye but needed a break, all the information she was getting out of it was giving her a headache and because of their link the others began to feel it as well.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we now have the cause of this phenomenon,” the news anchor said, it held everyone’s attention. “We have it confirmed. Information leaked from confidential military sources described a project called Prometheus. This project was intended to act as a nuclear deterrent by cancelling out any nuclear blast. Development occurred at Vandenberg Air Force Base and cost of seven billion dollars. Approximately seven months ago an accident occurred and the device was launched into space. Upon reaching the sun, the device fired and started to cancel out all nuclear reactions within the star. Massive protests have already begun at the Pentagon, the White House and other government and military sites. Millions are present and millions more are arriving every hour.”

Liz shut down the television and opened the balcony window before she stepped out. She looked up to the darkening mass that was the sun. Very soon the entire planet would be in a perpetual, cold night. The information she absorbed from the Eye was confusing at best and a level of science that was eons ahead of her understanding at worst. She didn’t know where to begin but she already knew that if she didn’t act soon she would be left without any choices and everyone would be dead.

“So what do we do?” Alex asked.

“I do the destiny thing ... we do the destiny thing. We’re all mentioned in the prophecy in one way or the other,” Liz said.

“We don’t know what we’ll find, for all we know we could walk into an ice cave about to collapse,” Max said.

“So we’ll be going somewhere dangerous. What else is new?” Michael asked.

“The difference is that we have a lot of friends who want to help. And they’re on their way up in the elevator now,” Max said.

“If we don’t go now then they’ll want to come with us,” Isabel said. “We should check this out before the rest of the Lycanthropes go there.”

“Then let’s do it,” Liz said as she took hold of the Eye again.

The alien device had opened a door before; she just needed to figure out how to do it again. In her mind she was running through the last programmes within the alien computer’s memory. As she did so, the gem in the centre started to pulse with a soft yellow glow. It kept going and going until Liz found the system she wanted. The slow pulses became a continuous vibrant beam of light that shot out. An area five meters in front of it started to ripple and distort as it started to spin inward like a whirlpool.

In the space of three minutes a vortex had formed. The air in the room rapidly dipped as the other side was connected to the South Pole. Everyone looked into it and saw the white and deep blue of the ice and snow. They could see outcropping of rocks from the mountains that the cave entrance that they were looking for.

“I think it would be a good idea if we put on a few layers,” Liz said.

As she looked back at her family she could see that they had all quickly changed into their animal bodies and were covered with fur. However they knew it wasn’t going to be enough for this little corner of the planet so they all decided to put on some warm and thick clothes. When that was done they all walked into the portal and vanished, in the room it just sealed up leaving the room like they hadn’t been in there.


Antarctica, Immediately Following

Everyone suddenly appeared on the icy landmass that occupied the planet’s southern pole. It was practically pitch black, there was virtually no light reaching this part of Earth and being in the shadow of mountains didn’t help. It was colder than usual for this region but there was only a light falling of snow. They had been fortunate in their choice of arriving time; they could have easily jumped into the middle of a blizzard.

“Guys, I’m freezing my tail off out here,” Maria said.

“Yeah, let’s go,” Liz said.

Soon they headed off into the cave at the base of this mountain. The rock didn’t last long and soon they were walking down a shaft of pure ice. They went down the steps for a long, long time. It seemed to go on forever but before long they were standing in a giant cave; its walls were covered with shining blue ice. Liz’s eyes were lost in the walls, as though the depth of the ice went on for miles. The cave was perfectly spherical, miles and miles from one point to the next and they stood at the entrance, a point half way up the wall. A stone staircase ran down and along the curvature of the wall until it hit bottom. From the top and bottom of the orb chamber were columns of light that met in the middle, where a large black mass floated.

“Wow,” Kyle said.

“Something tells me this isn’t supposed to be Sanctuary,” Isabel said.

“No, it’s not,” Liz said, instantly recognising it, “This was my vision, from when I put together the gifts and made the Eye.”

“So what is it?” Michael asked.

“This is the origin all right,” Liz said.

“Huh? If this isn’t Sanctuary...” Max asked.

“No, Max, this is Origin ... of us. The legend about how we were created. This is the Star. This is what made us,” Liz said, feeling a pull to go down the stairs.

“I thought that was described as a Great Blue Star?” Alex asked.

“Yeah but right now I think it’s switched off,” Liz said. “Come on.”

Liz led the way down the steps, everyone followed and before long they were at the bottom of the massive sphere. There was no seam to the black orb in the middle of the chamber, all they could see was the large beams of light that appeared to be holding it up. The closer Liz moved to it there was a vibration and a hum that echoed throughout the cavern.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.