Shadow and Light - Cover

Shadow and Light

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Chapter 26

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Throne Room, Vampire Temple, Immediately Following

“What’s happening to them?” Will asked.

Liz moved over to the girls and put her hand on Stacey. Almost immediately she had to pull her hand back from what felt like a static shock. A brief connection had formed and Liz grew worried.

“What?” Will asked. “What’s wrong?”

“The foetuses are dying. Humans can’t carry Lycanthrope children, the metabolisms, the balance is just incompatible,” Liz said. “I don’t know what Andrei was planning but as it is, this couldn’t have worked once he used my blood to change them.”

“There has to be something you can do?” Stacey said. “Please...”

“Undo what he did,” Will demanded.

“I can’t do that. The changes are genetic ... but there is something else,” Liz said cautiously.

“Anything, just do it,” Will said and all the others nodded.

“This will change your lives,” Liz said.

“Will it ... agnn ... will it keep our children alive?” Stacey asked.

“Yes,” Liz said.

“Then do it, please,” Will said.

Liz nodded and closed her eyes. There was a flash of light above them as the Eye appeared and floated down into Liz’s hands. After asking Max to hold it for a moment, she changed one of her hands into her Rakas claw and used the sharp fingernail to cut into her other hand. She focused on the bat DNA running through her cells and let her blood drip down onto the gem at the heart of the device. Liz then picked it up again and it glowed brightly.

Liz concentrated, she didn’t know what she was doing, she just felt her way through this on instinct and it was working. Seconds after starting there were eight beams sweeping out, running over the bodies of the former pets. Their skin became translucent, everyone was able to see parts of their inner muscles and skeletons as the light swept over them. The eyes of the teenagers became fixed, as though they were in a trance while this happened.

Then, just as quickly as it started, it stopped. The device ceased glowing and Liz opened her eyes. It left her gasping for breath but Max was by her to make sure she was okay. She assured him she was and Max helped her stand back up.

“The pain ... is gone,” Stacey said as she and the other girls started to stand up.

The eight looked around, everything was pulsing, colours were more vibrant, sounds were sharper and clearer and each of them felt very different. To them, everyone in the room with them felt more alive, more real than they had before hand. It was like they could feel their hearts beating inside their chests.

“What did...” Will started.

“The only way for this to work and for you to stay alive was to change you. I used the bat DNA in me to make the necessary changes,” Liz said.

“Wait,” Kelly said. “Are you saying that you just made them into Vampires ... after just killing the last three?”

Liz smiled, “No. My body killed of the plague that made the Vampires. I made them Nosferatu. You guys are the resurrection of an old tribe.”

“But we’re okay ... I mean ... everything is okay?” Stacey asked.

“I gave you a little of my immune system. That will filter out the disease from Andrei in your children, they will be born Nosferatu like you. From what I saw in your minds, you don’t have anything to go back to and unless you are able to keep your mouths shut for the rest of your lives the tribal council won’t stop watching you. Of course, if you did talk you’d probably end up in a psychiatric hospital ... or worse,” Liz said.

“So what are we supposed to do now?” Will asked.

“You are a family aren’t you, and if Liz is correct you are a part of us now. Apes don’t have a place at Moonvale, you eight do,” Kelly said.

“Apes?” Stacey asked.

“Uh ... well ... I guess we have an awful lot to catch you up on,” Kelly said

They proceeded to give them a quick rundown on the tribes, the academy but more importantly, their home in Moonvale. Will looked at the rest of his own little tribe and nodded, “Yeah, I think going there would be best,” he actually had no idea what to do.

Will felt like he was in the twilight zone, his life had just taken another turn. He had returned to who he was before but that person was different now. With the experiences of the last little while there were so many changes in him that he didn’t know where to start but this town sounded like a good place to begin fresh. He and the others needed time to adapt. At the very least, they would be in a safe place with people who could help them.

“It’s okay guys, you’ll have time to get used to all of this. And we’ll be here to help you,” Liz said before she turned back to her own family. “Together again.”

“Wouldn’t have it any other way,” Max said as he embraced her.

“Neither would we,” Isabel said as she kissed Liz and was promptly followed by Alex.

The next thing Liz knew was that she was being squished by a group hug from everyone else, led by Maria who wouldn’t let go.

“Maria ... air ... needing air,” Liz gasped.

“Sorry. Just so happy,” Maria said.

“How did you guys get here so fast?” Max asked.

“Found a statue near school. It had a sample of Nosferatu blood in it. We used that to give us a power boost,” Michael said.

“It worked too. We were able to fly faster and harder than just having Flier DNA alone,” Alex said.

“Well, I guess it’s time to go home,” Liz said.

“Yeah, your parents are going to go nuclear if they don’t see you soon,” Tess said.

“Our parents? They’re okay? I mean after the whole Kivar thing at school...” Max asked.

“Yeah, Kivar had them but they escaped and made it to Moonvale ... like literally second after you were taken,” Kyle said.

“Well before we do go home, there is something you need to see Liz,” Max said.

He led her and their family over to the access door to the catacombs that had kept Max hidden. Max had a lot to show her and hoped that she could make some sense of it.

The Pit, 10 Minutes Later

Down in the catacombs, Max walked everyone into the corridors and used his powers to provide sufficient illumination. As they moved through the winding passages, they all looked at the drawings that lined the walls. The level of detail on each of the maps impressed them all; despite obviously being hundreds, maybe thousands of years old, they were as exact as any modern map.

Liz was also drawn in, but for other reasons. At first she thought there was something wrong with her eyesight or that her eyes were trying to adapt to the dim light. To her the colours were pulsing with life, the lines that covered each continent seemed to almost move slightly. To Liz it looked like the paths were being drawn as she stared at it, there were times when the shadings changed and then she realised that it was. She was watching the seasons go by on the maps. The map was in ordinary ink so Liz had to assume that there was something or someone else wanting her to see it this way.

“So ... what are we looking at?” Maria asked.

“I thought it was just a myth,” Scott said.

“What?” Max asked.

“There was an old story. A group of Nosferatu were said to have left Sanctuary long before anyone else. They wanted to know the world. After fifty years wandering the Earth, only one returned. Before he died, he spoke of all that he and the others discovered and that the chronicles of their journey were inscribed walls in a distant land,” Kelly said.

“So this is their journey?” Isabel asked.

“It looks that way,” Scott said.

“Wait ... all of their journey?” Liz suddenly asked.

“Sanctuary? It would have to be marked somewhere here. It’s where they started,” Max said.

Suddenly everyone broke into groups and started to scour the drawings for anything that could indicate Sanctuary. They spread out, more of the students that came with to help save Max and Liz started to search as well. They’d all had some practice with the alien abilities given to them by Max and the others. They were able to create their own light. The new Nosferatu stayed close to Liz, they were a little wary about being with the others. Besides, even though they weren’t bloodsuckers, the other tribes were a little concerned about the eight themselves.

After a little searching Liz suddenly stopped and looked at a map of a land mass. At the dead centre of it was a symbol she had recognised and one that was recently taught to other students at school.

“Over here,” Liz called out.

All of the students quickly arrived and looked over each other’s shoulders as they tried to see.

“Is that?” Maria asked.

“Antarctica,” Liz said. “Here.”

She pointed to the symbol in the centre, “That’s Lycanthropic for Origin,” Kelly said.

“Can you think of a better marking to indicate home?” Liz asked.

“Well ... yeah, the one for “home” would be good,” Michael said, earning him a slap on the back of his head from Maria.

“Hey wait. When the Eye did that thing that time and opened up that vortex. It went really cold,” Maria said. “Like South Pole cold.”

“I think we know where we want to go next,” Max said.

“Yeah, but not too soon. I need a break before our world goes to hell again,” Liz said.

“Totally. And I know just how to help you relax,” Max said huskily into her ear.

It made Liz bite her lip and want him there but she knew that would have to wait. “Okay,” she said quickly to change the subject. “We need pictures, lots of pictures of all of this before we head back.”

“The council will send an archaeology unit out. They’ll have photos emailed to your computer by tomorrow night. We do things like this fast in our world Liz ... that and there is no way they’d wait for an Ape to find all of this by accident,” Kelly said.

“Oh ... right ... okay then, I want to go home and see mom and dad,” Liz said.

“Ditto,” Max said. “They have to be freaking right now.”

With that they massive group of students filtered out of the tunnels. Tess and Ava focused their abilities once more and hid them from the eyes of the humans in the city. They were still weakened from the last time they pulled off this little stunt so Zan and Kyle carried them home. Liz did a quick tutorial on the change and helped the newest members of the Lycanthrope race through the process so that they could fly back with them.

Although no one could see it, they skies were filled with animan Lycanthropes. Each of them headed west to their home with the Nosferatu teenagers in the middle of it all. The sight of the world beneath them took their breaths away; they had never experienced anything like this before and were filled with awe. A part of them was scared but looking at this seemed to fill them with hope for their unborn young.


Pride Room, Moonvale, 16:00

The very second the throng of students arrived back home, they dispersed. Kelly took the Nosferatu straight to her father and the council. Max, Liz and their family immediately ran to their room and at that moment the two abducted teenagers suddenly had the life squeezed from them by their parent’s bear hug.

“Mo ... m ... Dad ... air ... needing air,” Max gasped.

“Yeah ... me too,” Liz said.

“Sorry honey,” Nancy said as she let her daughter go. “You look so different.”

“I feel different,” Liz said. “More ... confident I guess.”

“Well it suits you,” Jeff said.

“I take it everything went okay out there?” Philip asked.

“It was fine, if you can call anything like that fine. Touch and go for a second but that’s only because some people didn’t pass on their plans,” Max said to Liz.

“Hey I apologised for that ... not that we had time or anything,” Liz said.

“We’re psychically linked,” Max said.

“And if I ever used it, Andrei could have picked up on it,” Liz said.

“Hmm ... okay. At the very least, I can do this now,” Max said as he moved closer to her and held her lovingly and without hurry for the first time since their little tryst in the temple. “I am never letting you go again.”

“Me either,” Liz said. “I don’t think I’ve been in love with you more than right now.”

Max smiled as he released her, “You know what I want to do right now?”

“Max! Our parents are right there,” Liz said with her eyes wide.

“I’m talking about dinner, all of us. Let’s go just now, down at that little restaurant in town. I think we could all use the break,” Max said. “And you, my dear, should get your head out of the gutter.”

Liz just gave him a wicked smile and her eyes conveyed to him that she would get her own back for that one.

“Now see, that’s my boy. Good idea,” Philip said.

“Yes it is,” Liz smiled before she kissed Max gently. “But before that, I need a shower ... I can still feel his hands on me.” Her body shivered in disgust.

“Yeah, and I spent way too much time in that pit. That water stank to high heaven,” Max said.

Together the two of them walked off hand-in-hand to their bathroom and as Liz turned on the shower, Max started stripped off his robe. Liz followed suit and soon both were kissing each other under the steaming hot water. Out in the main room, everyone knew what the two were going to end up doing. They didn’t mind, not even Liz’s father, they deserved some alone time.

While they were doing that, everyone else sat around the room and relayed the story of what happened during the fight. Then came the information of the subsequent resurrection of the Nosferatu tribe and the parents were, once again, stunned. They knew Liz was becoming powerful but this was unexpected. Jeff and Philip looked to each other and knew that since she was this advanced and that the trials are over, it was only a matter of time before the real events of Liz’s destiny started.

After ten minutes Max and Liz rejoined the others, dressed in clothes they hadn’t worn since they left Roswell. They were considerably calmer and more at ease. Their time under the shower had served to boil off some steam, albeit everyone else was surprised at how fast they were. Before long they were all headed out of the door. They walked down to the town and entered the restaurant where they had a nice meal and a long conversation. The teenagers had a chance to talk to their parents about school, their relationships ... everything.


The Himalayas, Same Time

“NO ... NO ... NO ... NO...” Anu’bis repeated over and over again. The ancient being had lost all patience. He planned for every contingency, nearly every possible failure of those who served him yet still his plans were in ruin.

He moved around the chamber and smashed the stone with his fists. The dense rock didn’t stand a chance and shattered into dust. Just then the room became brighter, it wasn’t the type of light that usually came with the arrival of another god but it was a light he hadn’t seen in this place since his arrival.

Anu’bis moved over to the window and looked out over the hidden valley. The clouds above it has thinned and changed from the dark, churning grey to a gentle white. Sunlight was able to penetrate it in a few scattered places, not so much that would make the valley visible to orbiting satellites but it was enough for the ground to experience light.

As the deity watched on, he focused his vision and looked on as a small flower started to bloom in a shaft of light. His eyes glowed red, life was starting to return here, the concealed mechanisms beneath the valley were reactivating and preparing for the return of the tribes. The passing of the third trial, the death of all three principle enemies was a triggering event programmed into the systems and once recorded they activated.

Just then Ho’rus arrived. His body appeared and stepped out of the usual swirl of light. “Anu’bis,” he greeted.

“I suppose this makes you happy,” Anu’bis said.

“She has succeeded,” The hawk-headed god said. “Your plans have failed, come home.”

“No. I have more plans. There will be other daughters on other worlds,” Anu’bis said.

“But none with the potential or power of Liz Parker or her Pride,” Ho’rus said. “All sentients are inherently self destructive, why try to wipe them all out when that is the inevitable result. Let her destiny come to fruition.”

“And let the same mistakes happen all over again. You know that will happen. How many times have we stood witness to it across the stars?” Anu’bis asked.

“Many times on nearly every world but I don’t know that it will happen, none of us do. We could never see those results that precisely. The humans may learn do things very differently if given the chance,” Ho’rus said.

“Don’t make me laugh. Besides, wiping themselves out isn’t nearly as satisfying as making them pay for each of their crimes against our children. The tribes will be avenged ... even if I have to take action myself,” Anu’bis said.

“You won’t have to. At least on this world,” Ho’rus said.

“Why?” Ho’rus asked.

“You really haven’t been paying much attention to what else has been happening in this solar system have you? Their destiny started not too long ago, before Liz even started on her path. It started months ago,” Anu’bis said. “Well, at least I get to watch them suffer.”

“We’ll see what happens. Liz will choose her final path,” Ho’rus said. “Come home with the rest of us, this ... is their time now. Let them live it”

“I’ll return when the price has been paid for their crimes, not before, as I have sworn,” Anu’bis said.

Ho’rus nodded, “We will wait for you. Just, let her complete her journey,” he said, as he then turned away and vanished.

“Oh I’ll let her complete her journey ... maybe not your version of it but she will complete it,” Anu’bis said as he left the room and walked through the halls of the temple and headed down into its depths.


Kyle and Tess’s Bedroom, Pride Room, Moonvale, 18:00

Kyle walked by the door to his bedroom and stopped dead when he heard Tess moan from inside. He smiled.

“Ah my favourite sound,” Kyle said as he slowly turned the handle. He couldn’t help but wonder who his mate was with, it made his dick swell slightly just thinking about it.

As the door opened he was greeted with the sight of two women with their glistening bodies pressed tightly together. It was the girl on top he recognised; he knew that ass so well. He watched it move and it made his mouth water.

“Ooooh,” he said.

What surprised him was when the girl’s head came into view and he saw that her hair was shorter and dyed pink. It was Ava, but he knew Tess was here as well. The two of them were together and his dick shot straight up.

“Double ooooh,” he said.

That captured their attention and both Ava & Tess looked back to see Kyle standing there with a bulge in his robes. The girls smiled at him, Tess had a look of raw fire in her eyes as they locked with her mate’s. Ava then slid off to the side; her leg remained over Tess’s, her foot slightly rubbing up and down over Tess’s lower leg. Kyle couldn’t believe he was seeing this.

“Hi honey,” Tess said.

“Hi yourself,” Kyle said, doing what he could to hold back the drool. “What’s going on here?”

“Well your girl and I here got a little hot after we used our powers together to shield us when we when to New York,” Ava said.

“It doubled when we were coming back, hell it quadrupled. We just had to have each other,” Tess said. She put her hand on the side of her double’s face and pulled her in for a kiss.

Kyle watched as Ava’s hand slid over Tess’s body and up to her breast. Tess gasped as Ava squeezed, Kyle’s feet took on a life of their own and they brought him to the side of the bed. Tess’s tongue probed deep into Ava’s mouth, her hand slid down and caressed her butt before the separated. They felt Kyle’s shadow on them and looked up.

“I think Kyle would like to join us,” Tess said to Ava.

“I think so too. Besides, what hot, horny and teenage guy could resist two girls that could very well be twins?” Ava said.

“Oh, I like that,” Tess said with a wicked smile right before they saw Kyle’s cock twitch. “Looks like he likes it as well.”

“You bet your ass I do,” Kyle said huskily.

“Then get naked,” Ava said.

He didn’t have to be told twice and pulled off his robe very quickly. His cock stood proudly before him, Tess and Ava separated and moved onto their knees. Tess pressed her body against his and they looked into each other’s eyes before they kissed. Kyle wrapped one arm around her body as the other slid up and caressed her breast. He could never get enough of feeling her next to him; her skin was perfect to him, so soft and sweet every time he kissed her flesh.

As their kiss ended, Tess smiled as her fingers trailed down his hard chest. In seconds she wrapped her fingers around his swollen length and felt it throb in her hand. Then her eyes looked down and Kyle looked down to see Ava’s face inches away from his cock. The pink haired alien licked her lips as she looked up at both of them. Tess nodded as she stroked her mate and angled his cock down slightly.

Ava opened her mouth and stretched out her tongue. She licked the tip of his cock, teasing it ever so slightly but she certainly earned a get very sharp throb in response. Ava smiled before she took his entire length into his mouth. His hand cradled the back of her head as she caressed him wet with her tongue. Her fingers cupped his balls, fondling them before she then sucked each nut into her mouth in turn, turning Kyle’s knees into quivering blobs of jelly.

“Oh yes!” he sighed as Ava ran her lips up his shaft and around his glands. Next she trailed down to his base, she was lightly running her teeth down his length. The exquisite sensation had him rising up on his toes. Tess shivered as she felt Ava’s hand caress the back of her legs. She leaned forward again and kissed Kyle hard.

As Ava concentrated on rhythmically swallowing Kyle’s ample length, she could feel the telltale signs of his cresting orgasm, she had learned very well from the countless time she took Rath and Zan into her mouth. She loved knowing that it was herself making him feel this way, it turned Ava on and made her even more hot and ready. Already she could feel his cock swelling in her mouth. She picked up the pace, moving her mouth quickly over him and snaking her tongue everywhere.

“Ugh ... hhhhh,” Kyle growled as his load was released into Ava’s mouth.

Ava held it in her mouth, using her tongue to lick the rest of his seed of Kyle’s cock. She then moved up, moving closer to the lovers before she grabbed Tess’s head and pulled her in for a kiss. She shared his semen with her and when the kiss was over they both swallowed it down their throats. Ava pressed against his body, just like her Dupe, on the opposite side. Kyle wrapped his arms around both of them, grabbing an ass cheek of each of the girls before he kissed them passionately in turn.

“Does my baby want to have a little fun? Are you up for it or are things falling a little flat?” Tess asked.

“You know I’m damn well up for it. No matter how good you make me cum, I’m always hard when you’re near,” Kyle said.

“Ahh, that’s so sweet,” Ava said.

Tess looked at Ava and smiled, then both of them took hold of an arm and lifted Kyle off his feet. He was laughing as the girls tossed him like a rag doll and he landed on the bed.

“Horny ladies?” Kyle asked.

“You have no idea,” Tess growled before looking to Ava, asking with nothing but a look to go first.

“He’s your boy,” Ava said.

Tess bit her lower lip as she stroked his erection, she was about to straddle his wait when Kyle grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her back. He was soon between her legs, looking down at his lover as she stroked his arms. He gently started thrusting his hips, seeking out her pussy and was soon rewarded when he sank into her. Both groaned as he inched deeper and deeper until he bottomed out.

“Ughnnnnn ... g ... gods,” Tess said with sheer delight.

Tess’s legs wound around his waist as he leaned over her. He would have loved to be able to suck on one of her generous mounds of flesh but for the moment he was content with watching the enticing way they jiggled as his hips pounded against hers, the shock waves rippling through her entire body. She was on fire.

“Oh Tess...” Kyle grunted again and again.

His cock slid in and out of her so easily yet she was gripping his cock tightly within him. Kyle thrust into Ava hard; she loved it that way, as much as she loved it slow and gentle, this was just as pleasurable. She smiled up at him with a pure animalistic gleam in her eyes and growled. Her legs held him tight and her hands skimmed up the straining muscles of his arms. Both were sweating hard from their physical exertions.

Then the next thing he knew was that Tess had lurched upward and he was the one now flat on his back with her impaling herself wildly on his dick. The surprise quickly wore off and he continued thrust up into her waiting pussy. His hands came up, filling his grasp with her delectable bouncing tits. Tess tossed her head back with a guttural moan as he rolled her nipples between his fingers, Ava couldn’t resist the opportunity to kiss her double.

He didn’t have long to indulge himself with watching and toying her erect buds as Ava prowled over. She straddled him in one fluid motion and then lowered her wet mound over his mouth. Kyle eagerly darted his tongue into her sweet pussy and marvelled at how much she tasted like his beloved mate.

“Aarrrrrhhh,” Ava sighed.

That sound was quickly followed by other sounds, moans, wet kisses and gasps. His dick swelled as he imagined that Ava and Tess were holding each other, touching and kissing with their tongues duelling in each other’s mouths. Kyle ate Ava with the same care he always used with Tess but it was becoming more difficult in keeping his restraint. He could feel the cum boiling in his balls for a second time and wondered how he’d manage a third. Tess’s purring was growing ever louder and his thrusts became shorter and sharper.

“Urghh ... ughnnnnn ... yesss baby ... god you’re both ... ughhnnnnn...” Tess moaned.

Looking up the length of Ava’s spine from between the cleavage of her ass, Kyle saw Tess’s fingers scratching into the flesh of her double’s shoulders. He felt the pressure on his cock increase again, Tess was writhing wildly on top of him and then moments later, Tess slammed down on his hips with a shriek of joy as her climax hit hard and fast.

“Yes ... yess ... YESSSSS!” she cried out.

She wildly rode him as tremor after tremor of ecstasy tore through her. It was enough to set off his cock and he pumped several hefty shots of his own juice into her spasming pussy. Kyle kept shooting, filling Tess with his seed, squirt after squirt. It stopped after a little while and Tess collapsed against Ava’s body, rested her head on her shoulder, both caressing each other as Tess’s breathing lowered.

After a few minutes both girls climbed off Kyle. Tess could only lie there, gasping for air, as she felt her lover’s seed inside her. Then the girls looked over and saw Kyle.

“How the hell are you still hard after that?” Tess asked.

“What can I say? You’re an inspiration,” Kyle said.

“Oh good answer,” Ava said as she started kissing him as Tess locked onto one of her breasts.

Kyle ran his hands over her body, causing her to purr contently but he hadn’t finished his oral antics on her pussy and she was desperately in need. “If you don’t fuck me now, I’ll explode,” Ava whispered

Kyle growled and moved away. He rolled onto his knees and positioned Ava so that she was on all fours. “Your wish is my command.”

Quickly he plunged into her waiting sex. Almost as soon as he was in, Ava reared up on her knees, pressing her back into Kyle’s chest. She continued thrusting back into him, her butt slapping sharply against his hips. Kyle reached around to cup her breasts and nibbled on the side of her neck, drawing deep, enticing moans from inside her. He slid a hand down to her wet pussy and his fingers found her clit. With a shriek of pure pleasure, she fell forward again.

“Grrr ... harder Kyle. Fuck me harder,” Ava grunted.

It excited Kyle to no end to hear Ava’s voice raw with unbridled lust. His fingers dug deep into Ava’s haunches as he relentlessly slammed his cock into her hungry slit. Their voices had devolved into guttural moans and grunts. Overwhelmed by the incredible sensations, his eyes closed in prayer to last as long as possible, but his head dropped back as he felt his orgasm reaching the limits of his control.

He thrust into her fast and hard, sawing inside the duplicate of his own mate. He watched as Tess moved around and kissed Ava. The pink-haired version was soon slamming her hips back against Kyle and was now she was in a frenzy of lust. Feeling the hands of Tess and Kyle on her body was driving her nuts.

“Ughh ... ughnnnn ... fuck me ... fuck me ... UGHNNNNN...” Ava screamed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.