Shadow and Light - Cover

Shadow and Light

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Chapter 25

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

The Pit, Vampire Temple, Beneath New York, 20 Minutes Later

At the bottom of the pit, Max limply lay on his back and surrounded by inch deep water. Normally a fall like that would have broken every bone in his body, it should have outright killed him, but instead he was more or less intact. Aside from the water moving back and forth against him and moved his limbs with the gentle flow, other than that he was completely motionless. The only light shone down from the opening high above he was pushed into.

Suddenly Max’s eyes darted open and he shot up into a sitting position. His hand moved to his neck, to where he felt Liz bite into his flesh. His fingers were covered with blood but he couldn’t feel any holes, there was no sign of the puncture wounds. Then he remembered the warmth that flooded through him when Liz coated her hand in his blood.

“Yes, Liz. That’s my girl,” Max said with happiness, relief and a touch of excitement.

She had healed him. There was no other explanation for it; she’d channelled his power through her hand and back to where she’d bitten. An act that made her look as cold and dark as the vampires around her was used it as a smoke screen. A simple touch and his wounds had been sealed, it just took a while for his blood to build back up but it had and now he was back on his own two feet.

“Now ... how the hell do I get out of here?” Max asked himself. He turned his hand into a light source and started looking around. It was then that he realised he was still naked, he was abducted in his animan form after all and wasn’t wearing any clothes.

This pit was massive, with passages twisting and turning in various directions. There was moss and cobwebs over everything but there was a patch on a nearby wall that was clear. Max used his powers to clear it all off and he simply had to blink.

“Wow, someone’s been busy,” he said.

The walls were covered in intricate designs. Pictures of landmasses and oceans, ships and star patterns were beautifully drawn in bright colours, all in exacting detail. They adorned the entirety of the corridors. They were navigational charts that spanned the entire planet, each wall covered a different area but all were connected by a series of lines. The scale of it was enormous.

“Okay. This later ... time to get out,” Max said and started to look around at the passages around him. “Come on Max ... think ... yeah.”

Max moved over to the wall and touched his hand to the wall, to an area that was mostly blank space so that he wouldn’t damage any of the designs. When he pulled his hand back there was a silver handprint, he marked this as his starting point and moved over to the first archway. He used his powers to mark it with a glowing ‘one’ and then set off down it.

Throne Room, Same Time

Liz knelt on the floor of the room, Katrina and Tanya were with her, running their hands over each other. The three women kissed and caressed, enjoying the feeling of being with each other. Liz couldn’t deny that the touches of these two were highly sensual and erotic. Her blood pulsed through her veins until she suddenly felt the women leave her.

Tanya and Katrina stood up and took hold of Liz’s hands. They walked her over to Andrei who sat in his throne; the two were presenting her to their lord and master like a trophy, a gift, specially prepared from him. Andrei smiled with a great deal of appreciation for her teenage body and eagerly desired to have her. It made her feel sick but she locked those feeling up in a dark corner of her mind. His two wives continued to run their hands over Liz and moved them up to the straps of her dress.

They were about to strip her when Liz suddenly brought her hands up and stopped them, “No, wait,” Liz said.

“Is something wrong my love?” Andrei asked.

“I cannot mate with you ... not yet. Max as only been dead a little while, my body needs to adjust itself to his ... his lack of presence,” Liz said with a wicked smile.

“In the history of our race, I have never heard of such a thing,” Andrei said. “Mates have long been fought over among all the tribes.”

“Yes but that’s only been among Earth Lycanthropes. Alien mating is a little different,” Liz said, intent on buying time. “Don’t worry, my love, it’ll only take a day.”

“Hmmm, I have waited this long to make you my wife ... I can wait a little longer. But that is no reason why we can’t enjoy each other,” Andrei said.

Liz smiled, but only outwardly, as the glided her way over to the Vampire and sat on his lap. Her hands glided over his chest and down to his crotch. Oh how she longed to stick her knee there instead of her hand. “No reason indeed. Except...”

“Except?” Andrei asked.

“Wouldn’t it be better if our first time was when you made me your mate and gave me your child all at the same time?” Liz said seductively. “I’ve always had this little fantasy about being taken on the highest building, under a full moon, looking down on the people as though we were gods.”

“And luckily, tomorrow night is a full moon,” Andrei said with a smile as he caressed Liz’s cheek with one hand and her thigh with the other.

“And we are in a city with lots of very tall buildings,” Katrina smiled.

“Filled with food and people to whom we will be as gods,” Tanya said.

“Perfect, my love,” Andrei said. “Yes, you are perfect to be one with us. We will mate and feed on souls numbering in the thousands tomorrow night. But in the meantime...”

“In the meantime...” Liz said as she slipped off his lap and reached inside his robes to pull out his dick, “ ... you have two very needy wives.” Then she leaned closer to whisper in his ear, “Besides, I like to watch.”

Liz moved away and rested on a cushion on the floor, she sat back and watched as Andrei and his two wives had sex with each other. She listened to their moans; her eyes remaining locked on them at all times and gave them a look of utter desire. However, her attention was to the pets. Her mental abilities were now scanning them, trying to figure out how they could serve these creatures. When she found out that Andrei’s abilities were being used to completely corrupt them, Liz started probing their minds, learning about each twisted neuron the Vampire lord created or manipulated. It was then she decided to do what she could to understand it and hopefully reverse it.


Pride Room, Moonvale, 18:00

Michael walked in to his room with the head doctor of the school. The doctor had his bag with him and already had a syringe out, with a needle ready to attach. The vial they had retrieved from the statue in the Night-mare caverns was resting on their coffee table.

“I don’t believe it. Nosferaten DNA,” The doctor said. “I don’t suppose I could have a little? The chance to study their blood...”

“Sorry doc. There’s isn’t much and we need to be sure we get enough in us,” Michael said.

“Isabel ... I have no idea how this would react with the foetus. I can’t recommend this,” the doctor said.

“Thank you, doctor. But, this is supposed to happen. Our bodies adapt DNA ... or at least the the Ganderium in our blood adapt DNA. My baby will have the same abilities,” Isabel said.

“Isabel maybe you should sit this one out,” Alex said. “Just to be safe.”

“But Max...” Isabel said.

“Would rather die then let anything happen to any of us or our baby,” Alex said. “And you know it.”

“It’s going to happen sooner or later Alex. I still have spikes and unless I swear off sex with everyone in our family, I’m gonna get that DNA in me,” Isabel said. “I don’t want anything to happen to this baby. That would kill me but this is inevitable.”

Alex nodded and held her hand.

“Okay doc. Shoot us up,” Kyle said.

“Who is first?” the doctor asked as he pushed the needle through the seal on the vial and extracted a small amount.

Everyone looked at Michael. “What?” he asked, “Why, when that question gets asked, do you all look at me?”

“Simple. Max isn’t here, you’re in charge Spaceboy,” Maria said.

“Oh ... joy. Let’s get him back shall we?” Michael said as he rolled up his sleeve and held out his arm.

The doctor held the needle to Michael’s arm and found a vein. He pushed it in and Michael winced slightly as he watched the Nosferatu blood being injected into his body. He instantly felt something as he sat back against the sofa. He could see swirls of colour moving around and was beginning to think that the Nosferatu who donated the sample had a habit of substances that were currently of a less than legal status. However, it didn’t last long and he sat back and watched as the others were also injected.

After half an hour they were all sitting back as they felt the changes happen in their body. After that they had an appointment, all of the people they slept with on the night of the party were eager to help get Max and Liz back, besides they already had been significantly changed. Having another tribe’s genetics running around in their bodies, that couldn’t hurt their cause. At any rate, they knew the surge of power they gained from that night and were willing to take on a little more, so long as they could help end the enduring threat. They wanted to finish this and get their friends back.


The Pit, Vampire Temple, 20:00

Max was still deep in the bowels of the temple; the corridors seemed to be unending. More than a few times he discovered that he was going in circles and the only reason he knew about it was because he was marking each archway with silvery numbers and letters that he used to mark his path. He knew there had to be a way up, no idiot on the planet would have made that shaft he fell down the only way in or out.

More than a few times, Max had jumped out of his skin when he turned a corner and came face to face with a large statue with fangs the size of his head. Every time it happened he almost blew the thing to bits, he would never get used to it, not in the dark with his powers as the only light. Add to that, three psychotic vampires walked around with his girlfriend upstairs. He couldn’t stop worrying what they’d do if they found out that he was still alive.

That fact alone helped Max decide that he needed to let someone know that he was still alive and needed help. Max could count on every one of his Pridal family but only one that could pick up on him. As he looked around he felt he was in as safe a place as any, and he needed to rest anyway. So he sat down, rested back against the wall and closed his eyes.

He sighed deeply, “Isabel,” he said as he thought about her over and over again. He sent out his mental SOS, focusing solely on the first girl he’d made love to. He knew she would tell the others as soon as she picked it up and then they’d come straight for him, if they weren’t already on their way to New York.

After ten minutes he opened his eyes again. He needed to get going and find a way out of the catacombs. Max moved onto his knees and placed his hand on a nearby statue to use it to pull himself up. As he did so, his weight pulled the statue out of its niche a little and Max heard a series large clunks. A long rumble of grinding stone resulted in a section of wall retracted away. Max groaned loudly and hit the wall with his hand, he sighed his frustration.

“Of course it would be that simple,” Max said as he headed for the newly opened door. He saw a spiral staircase heading up and practically ran up the staircase until he reached the top. There he saw a panel of wood, with latches that kept it tightly closed and a strip of wood that was at eyelevel. He pulled it back and moved up so that he could see out. Of all the damned possible choices ... how could he have been so lucky.

Bathroom, Adjacent to Main Bedroom, Same Time

Liz decided that she needed a bath. With everything that had been going on she felt she needed one very badly. Some of the pets, including Stacey, attended her by instruction of Andrei so when she entered the bathroom she stood still with two of the pets moving to her side. They took hold of the straps of her red dress and pulled them off her shoulders. The dress fluttered down to her ankles.

The room was circular with intricate sea designs and the bath itself was a pool that had steps leading down to it. Once the dress came off, Liz walked down the steps and stood in the bath as the girls joined her. The pets started bathing her, soaping their hands and running them over Liz’s body. Liz couldn’t deny it was turning her on having their girls’ hands caressing her but she had to maintain a level of decorum, or at least sternness until she was sure none of the vampires were watching her.

After she was sure of that, her attention turned to the Pets. She had her own little mental abilities running through her, not only what she inherited from her lovers back home but thanks to Andrei’s blood flowing through her, melding with her. She had picked up a few of his tricks. One in particular was the transmission of her thoughts, she hoped she could undo what Andrei did and Liz could still feel the goodness inside them. She just needed to bring it out.

“So, why are you here?” Liz asked.

“We’re here to serve, Mistress,” Stacey said.

“You were the first Pet?” Liz asked.

“Yes Mistress. Along with Will,” Stacey said.

“How did that happen?” Liz asked.

“We were fostered together. The family that took us in lived in a mansion, it was somewhere the Vampires originally built to house their Chronicles. They fed on everyone but left us alive,” Stacey said.

“Is that what convinced you to serve? To stay alive?” Liz asked. “Truth now.”

“Tanya and Katrina seduced us. We ... wanted each other for a while but they made it happen. After that we couldn’t resist; we cared a lot for each other and that became deeper. Soon Andrei told us to bring in more to serve him and now...” Stacey said as her hand drifted to her abdomen.

“You’re pregnant?” Liz asked with wide eyes.

“We all are Mistress. And with your blood, they are now Vampires,” Stacey said.

“What?” Liz said, keeping her concern and agitation back.

“By command of Lord Andrei,” Stacey said. That was when Liz let it out. She had no idea how to use Andrei’s abilities but instinct took over and she started projecting into their minds. Liz worked her way into their minds in an attempt to wash them clean. “Mistress ... is something wrong?” Stacey asked.

“No. Just distracted,” Liz said as she touched the girl’s hand. Stacey shuddered and gasped as Liz smiled at her before the brunette did the same with the others. As if they were almost in a trance, the girls climbed out of the bath, dressed and headed out to the other pets in their bedrooms. Liz was worried; Andrei was strong and did quite the number on them.

“Well, it’s a start,” the best she could do was insert a small portion of herself; a little bit in the parts of their minds that Andrei suppressed and hoped that it would worm its way out and spread like a virus in them. She also made it a little infectious, so that just a little time with the others would spread it to them. Liz had no idea if it would work but there was no way she would to let these people stay under his control.

Liz stayed in the hot waters of the bath, languishing there if for no other reason than to avoid seeing the Vampires for a while. All of a sudden she heard a clicking noise from behind her. She turned around quickly and saw a wall opening up before Max stepped out. The two lovers just stared at each other for a long moment before Max jumped into the bath and moved to Liz.

“Max ... thank god ... I didn’t know if it would work ... it was the only thing I could think of,” Liz said quickly.

Max then silenced her by wrapping his arms around her and kissed her passionately. “Its’ okay honey, I’m just glad you’re okay ... really glad,” he said.

“Andrei does think you’re dead. I told him that it would take time for my body to adjust to you not being here ... I had to buy time,” Liz said and kissed him again.

“You did good,” Max said as he caressed her cheek. “Who were those girls?”

“They’re called pets, servants of the Vampires. But Andrei used his powers to change them, mess with their heads. They’re good people ... I have to try and free them from this,” Liz said.

Max nodded, “I know. What about you? Are you...”

“I have another tribe in me. Andrei’s blood was weaker than mine, my body changed it instead of changing me, made it a part of me. But there’s more Max, I felt it happen, it was like the Ganderium crystals in me attacked the virus in Andrei’s blood. I didn’t take on his need to feed or aversion to sunlight,” Liz said.

“It restored the DNA?” he asked.

“I think so,” Liz said as they looked into each other’s eyes. “I was so worried about you.”

“Me? You were the one with the bloodsucking, every kids nightmare, favourite Halloween costume, psycho vampires,” Max said.

He couldn’t resist. Just being this close to her again after a few hours of separation, seeing her lips and her naked, wet body in this bath, it was intense. During his time in the pit he had three spikes, each one he had to take care of with his hand but that never even remotely satisfied his body’s needs. Each one built on the other, magnifying it, enhancing it and making it that much more unbearable. What he didn’t know was that Liz was having the exact same problem and she was determined not to end up in bed with any of the Vampires.

He pressed closer to Liz and wrapped a strong arm around her waist; before he glided his other hand down her belly, across her thigh and then slipped it between her legs. He briefly cupped her sex, causing her to gasp loudly. He could feel her desperation and held her more firmly against his torso. Max placed one hand on her bare, dripping pussy, eager to feel Liz next to him once more.

Liz whimpered as her body was cried out for her mate, her anticipation was building quickly as he started to thrust his fingers gently in and out of her, pausing every so often to rub his palm across her slippery folds and massage her clit. Max was very pleased when he felt her start to rock her hips in time with his hand, not that it took much. Her pelvis moved involuntary and her eyes were tightly closed as her inner muscles started to clench on his digits.

Sensing her impending orgasm in the way her muscles coiled tightly, Max abruptly let go of her and kissed her so fiercely that it left her gasping. As she whimpered and undulated with urgency, the alien king reached around and caressed the skin of her back. Max rested her on the edge of the bath and spread her legs. He pressed his face into her hungry sex, Max savoured her sweet taste as he began to lap and suck.

Liz’s hips kept moving faster and faster, moaning and tossing her head back, as her fingers gripped tighter onto the edge. It was becoming increasingly difficult for Max to maintain contact. He held onto her hips, pushing his face into her wet folds and thrusting his tongue into her hot, slick tunnel as far as he could. She couldn’t take it for very long. As her body began to shake violently, Max stood back quickly and pulled Liz back into the water, resting her against the lining. He positioned himself over her; Liz instinctively wrapped a leg around his as he held her body tightly close to him. Grabbing hold of his rock-hard cock, he plunged in smoothly and deeply.

The quick manoeuvre took Liz completely by surprise. She’d had him inside her a thousand times but this time it was electrifying and her eyes shot open with unadulterated bliss. She screamed out her pleasure, arching her spine and pushed her upper body against her lover’s hard chest as the fire that had sparked in her body started to rage out of control. They needed each other so badly, the raw, primal fire in them was out of control from being away from each other for so long. The erotic heat that surged from her spasming pussy was overwhelming and engulfing both their senses in with utter delight.

Max held still, buried to the hilt of his cock inside her, as she rode out the intense pleasure she felt from the initial penetration. Max silently gave thanks for managing not to lose it himself and shoot inside her so quickly. He smiled as he looked down at her, her eyes closed and face flushed, panting for breath as she came down from the euphoric high; he marvelled at the sight of Liz going from the normally sweet, demure girl into a passionate, intensely wild woman. He slid his hands sensually over her body to knead her breasts. Max leaned down and kissed her shoulder as her eyes opened. He slipped himself slowly back, almost pulling out before he gently eased back in when he felt her thrusting hips seeking him. Max started to pump in and out, praying that the long, slow strokes would help him last and with each stroke Liz grasped tighter onto him. Liz writhed against him; their bodies and minds were so close that they were virtually one. Max’s hand side down to the thigh that was wrapped around him and they kissed.

Max’s warm, filling cock slid outward again and then back in. Each time was tormentingly slow to Liz but Max smiled as he watched her slender body squirm under him. Each thrust was accompanied with a gentle moan of contentment. They were thankful that the Vampires were on the other side of the temple, they may have unsurpassed hearing but not even they could hear them through this much stone.

“Ugn ... Max...” Liz sighed as she ran her hands over Max’s bulging biceps.

Max leaned down, both pressing their bodies together as their mouths joined. They kissed passionately, never stopping the primal movements of their bodies and moaning into each other. When the mounting heat within her began to burn, Max felt it run through her. He sensed the explosion building inside him and his mate, Max knew he couldn’t last much longer and picked up the pace. Liz matched him thrust for thrust, raising and lowering her pelvis as the hard length filled her and then withdrew. The water splashed violently out of the tub and onto the floor surrounding it. Max’s pubic bone started to bump again Liz’s clit, she nearly shrieked at the electric fire that raced through her core and instinctually she shifted under him to feel it again.

“Ugh ... ugh ... UGHNNNN ... YESSS ... OH GOD BABY ... UGHNNNNN!”

“Oh god ... yesss ... yesssss ... YESSSSS ... YESSSSS!”

Max realized they were hitting her spot and did his best to keep up with her as she went wild beneath him. The fierce grip of her spasming tunnel and Liz’s cries of ecstasy as she moved on his pole were more than he could withstand, Liz wrapped her legs around his waist and used the additional leverage to increase his thrusts. With a shout to rival his lover’s, Max forced himself up into her and held her hands tightly as we went as deep as he could, pumping his seed into her willing body.

“UGGHNNNNN!”

“OH GOD MAX ... OH YESSSSS!” Liz screamed as her orgasm hit, both coming together.

As their mutual highs passed, their arms wrapped around each other. They held each other tightly; only their hands moved as they slightly caressed each other until they looked up and into each other’s eyes.

“I love you,” they both said together and smiled.

“You better get going. I don’t want them to find you,” Liz said.

“I know. I’ll keep out of sight until we’re ready,” Max said.

She nodded as he pulled out of her.

“But what about...” Max said, indicating to the fact that his scent was all over and inside her.

“They won’t know we were together. Vampires have good hearing but their sense of smell really sucks,” Liz said.

Then they both heard someone movement down the hall, their sense of smell let them know that it was a pet but they couldn’t take chances. Max kissed Liz and jumped out of the water. He ran back to the hidden door and sealed it. In the meantime, Liz soaped and rinsed her body quickly, completely removing any trace of sex from her before anyone came in.


Alex and Isabel’s Bedroom, Moonvale, 20:30

Everyone was waiting, their bodies were adapting to the new infusion of DNA and despite feeling the initial jolt, it was taking time being fully integrated into them. Isabel had yet to feel Max’s SOS, that ripple of his consciousness was crossing the country but Isabel was too worried about things to fully register the tingle of it that she’d feel in her mind.

Her mate easily picked up her worries when Alex entered the room. She was sitting on the bed and Alex moved onto it, kneeling behind her. He instantly started to massage her shoulders and she melted into it. Alex always did know how to relax her.

“Hmm ... that feels good,” Isabel sighed.

“The second this thing is over I’m treating you to a spa. I never want you this stressed,” Alex said and then ran one hand down to her belly. “It’s not good for either of you.”

“I know,” Isabel said. “It’s just...”

“Max?” Alex asked.

“Yes. And Liz. They’re alone, god knows what’s happening and they shouldn’t be going through this,” Isabel said.

“I know. Isabel ... there is something we need to talk about,” Alex said.

“Oh?” Isabel asked.

“Uh ... okay, I’m just gonna talk so ... yeah. Okay, before Liz and Max were taken she and I had this little chat, we were together ... I’m in love with her and she loves me and we both know that you and Max are in love,” Alex said.

“I know,” Isabel said simply.

“You do?” he asked.

“Yes. I’ve seen how you two look at each other but as for Max ... I knew how I felt about him, we’ve been together a long time. He was my first lover and I could never get enough of being with him but I wasn’t sure how he feels,” Isabel said.

“Well, trust me, he is in love with you,” Alex said. “Actually, Liz had to really do some work to get Max to realise it.”

“He’s afraid he’d lose her. You know for being so smart he can be an idiot sometimes. Should ... should I be afraid?” Isabel asked as she slightly looked over her shoulder.

Alex moved around to the front and gently held her face before he kissed her, “Not in the slightest. You know, I think the feeling among all four of us might be more than we’ve been willing to admit to. We just have to figure this out,” he said.

“Figure it out?” Isabel asked with an alluring smile.

“Or give into it,” Alex said with a similar smile.

“I like that plan better,” Isabel said.

“Me too. We just need to get the other couple involved in this back home,” Alex said.

“Yes,” Isabel said. “But that won’t be happening until our bodies finish changing. And that won’t be until tomorrow morning at the earliest.”

“Hmmm ... I wonder what we could do to pass the time?” Alex said.

“Mmm, I wonder,” Isabel said as she untied the sash of her robe, spread the silk open a little and leaned back.

Alex groaned pleasantly as he leaned forward and started to kiss over her exposed skin. Isabel bit her lower lip as she felt his lips on her, the two of them made love to each other for an hour before sleep claimed them. It wasn’t as long as their usual trysts but their bodies were slightly drained from their current biological changes occurring.

Dining Room, Pride Room, Same Time

Tess, Kyle, Maria and Michael were sitting around the table playing poker, not the most ideal way of spending their time with Max and Liz missing but it covered the time. Kyle had been an excellent teacher to them and hoped that his dad didn’t find out they were playing, he really didn’t feel like losing to his father again. Normally they would have been having a little playful with their games and made it strip poker but they hadn’t been in the mood for that for a while now. Besides, strip poker didn’t really work well with how little they wore these days.

As the chips were thrown into the pile and cards were dealt out, no one said very much. None of them had their minds on the game, it was all on what was going to be happening. They wanted to be out having fun, spending times with their friends, letting their parents get back to their lives in Roswell and getting back to their classes. However, with the Vampires out there, with their powers, it was an impossibility to do anything that they had come to call normal.

“Call,” Maria said.

Kyle smiled, “Four of a kind, all queens.”

“Oh, nice ... but not enough,” Michael said as he placed his hand down. “Straight flush.”

“Hey!” Tess said. “How’d ... damn it are you cheating?”

“Me? What?” Michael asked.

Tess placed her hand down, while Michael had cards three to five of spades, Tess had the same numbers but with hearts.

“Huh,” Michael said. “Weird.”

“So tie between you two?” Kyle asked.

“I can live with that,” Tess said as she reached out to take half the pot.

“Uh huh ... hold on,” Maria said.

“Maria, it doesn’t matter ... you suck at this game,” Kyle said.

“Well then there is a first time for everything,” Maria smiled as she put down her hand. “I believe that’s a royal flush.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.