Shadow and Light - Cover

Shadow and Light

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Chapter 22

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Pride Room, Moonvale School, Immediately Following

Liz, Maria, Alex and Kyle stood in front of the elevator doors and stared at their mates, as they stood next to their naked doubles. Liz’s eyes darted back and forth between Max and the young man who looked very close to him. Their faces were virtually identical, their height, bodies, everything was the same. The only difference was that the stranger looked a lot harder, rougher, all the new ones did.

“Liz,” Max said. “This is Zan.”

“Zan?” Liz said, already knowing the name very well.

“Hey,” Zan said with a smile, his eyes running over her body. The second she walked into the room he was attracted.

“Maybe some other time,” Liz said dismissively, instantly knowing what he wanted.

“Uh ... so I am seeing double?” Alex said.

“Yeah,” Isabel said.

“With all the fun stuff that goes with it,” Lonnie said with a smile. She then stood up and walked over to Alex, Lonnie looked him straight in the eye for a moment before she pressed her hand firmly against his dick. “Hmm ... nice. Yours?” she asked her double.

“He’s my boyfriend,” Isabel said.

“Oh don’t mince words. He’s your mate, you screw him and he’s gonna knock you up one day soon,” Lonnie said.

“You speak your mind a lot I take it?” Maria asked.

“You aint got no idea,” Rath said.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now, fantasies aside...” Kyle said as he looked at Tess and her double. “ ... and there are a few. Where did you four come from?”

“Accents not givin’ you a clue?” Ava said. “New York.”

“And they’ve come because of Vampires,” Max said.

“What?” Liz asked. “Should have known ... deal with Flanagan’s crew and those things come back. So ... who are you ... and by that I mean what are you?”

“Like them,” Zan said before pointing to Max. “Just more Antarian than they are.”

“Apparently,” Michael said as he read the book. “We are 50/50, or there abouts.”

“While we are more like 60/40,” Lonnie said.

“Nah, I’d say 70/30,” Ava said.

“Hey,” Zan said, getting his family to shut up. “Either way we is more like we were before we got killed.”

“Never in my life did I think I would have heard that phrase,” Maria said.

“So what do we do now?” Alex asked.

“We sort this out in the morning,” Max said.

“Yeah, I’m wiped,” Liz said. “You guys have a place to stay?”

“Oh yeah, you’s guys got some killer woods out there,” Zan said.

“You want to sleep outside?” Maria asked.

“Got a thing for the green. We spend a lot of nights in Central Park when we’s not in our little hole in the ground,” Lonnie said.

No one could even say anything before the four naked bodies changed into their animan bodies and dived through an open window. Everyone ran to the window to look down and watched as they climbed down the side of their tower. Then it was just their shadows moving across the ground and into the woods.

“That ... that was weird,” Alex said. “Anyway, coming to bed my dearest,” he asked Isabel.

“Yes I think I will,” Isabel said with a smile and took her lover’s hand before they walked to their bedroom. Everyone else similarly split up and returned to their bedrooms for the night.


Alex and Isabel’s Bedroom, 01:00

Alex and Isabel walked into their bedroom. They had flipped on their lights and made their way over to their bed, the couple were about to strip off and climb in when Isabel felt Alex’s arms slipped around her. Isabel sank into his embrace and closed her eyes.

“Feeling a little horny?” Isabel asked.

“Maybe a little,” Alex said.

“Me too,” Isabel whispered.

“Doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy ourselves slowly. I love making love to you ... taking my time with every inch of delicious skin,” Alex said as he planted a light kiss on her shoulder.

Isabel turned around and smiled before she kissed her mate. Her nimble fingers reached down and untied the sash of his robe. When his chest was bared to her, Isabel slid her hands under the silk of the robe and slipped it off his shoulders. Then it slid down to the floor. Her fingertips slid down his abdomen and grasped him around the waist; she began to rub herself against him. He inhaled sharply, revelling in her scent and moved to hold her close. Isabel moved back slightly.

Her hands glided over her body and inch-by-inch she pealed her own robe from her skin. She exposed her breasts ever so gently, then her belly and before long her garment was tossed away to join Alex’s. Her hips began to sway slightly to unheard music, her hands danced along her own body while imagining they were Alex’s. Her fingers caressed along the sides of her breasts, circled her nipples with her fingernails and then down her body again.

Alex looked at her; his dick swelled proudly in front of him and beckoned her back to him with a finger. Isabel sexily and hungrily glided towards him. Her body moved with the grace of the cat within her. She slid into his arms and then both fell onto the bed, Alex looked at her for a minute as she pressed against him. She stretched out, just like a cat, before she curled up against him and his hand slid down her side. Alex kissed her, his lips gently massaged hers and his tongue slid along her lips, gently asking for entrance. His hand hesitated as it came up along the side of her breast. She arched into his hand, giving him no reason to hold back. Then he did.

“Condom,” Alex said quickly.

“Don’t need one, we’re barely in a spike,” Isabel said.

Alex didn’t care anyway, he wanted to be with his lover as badly as she wanted to be with him. Her eyes were closed but her breathing was heavy, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Alex slid a hand down the side of her body, pushed his lover onto her back and up the inside of her legs. Isabel parted her long legs and Alex slid his body between her thighs.

“Alex,” She sighed.

Isabel led his hand to her breast and he gripped it lightly but firmly. His fingers flicked gently at her already hardened nipple. A low groan tore from her throat and her hand came up to grab his head, and to pull him closer. Alex bathed her nipples with his tongue and then started to proceed down. When he reached her stomach, he used his tongue in circles getting smaller and smaller as he came to her bellybutton, gently he stuck the tip of his tongue in and swirled it around. His tongue traced a wet path further down; Isabel opened her eyes slightly and inhaled sharply.

“Ughhnnnnn,” Isabel gasped.

He was staring into her slit, his tongue coming out to lick the length of her pussy. Isabel groaned and whimpered, placing her hands in his hair she held him closer, begging him for more. He complied, as he inserted his tongue into her. She cried out and with all the fiery heat her body, she came all over his tongue. Alex didn’t stop, as Isabel’s eyes rolled into the back of her head and screamed, he kept licking her pussy and probed his tongue as deep as he could. She came again, and again until the orgasms came in one long delirious storm.

It took a while but then Isabel had the presence of mind to grab hold of Alex. She pulled him up over her and reached down. She took hold of his hard length gently and placed him at her entrance.

“I want you inside me Alex, right now,” Isabel said.

The first plunge took him deep into her and she cried out as he filled her completely. He stayed there for a few seconds, languishing in the feel of her grip and then he began to move. As he gently sawed his cock within her, his thoughts reached her and hers reached him, completely mingling with each other as their bodies joined perfectly. Isabel’s breath was on his skin and his eyes snapped open, he met her mouth with his. Their tongues entwined as their bodies met again and again.

Without saying anything, she wrapped her legs around him and flipped him over so that she was riding him. She ground her hips into his, as she took him. Her hands moved over his and then she placed them exactly where she wanted them to be. His fingers played lightly with her nipples, and then he leaned up and tentatively touched each one with his tongue. Neither cared or understood what was happening, a few minutes ago they weren’t experiencing a spike and were making love slow, now they were writhing together like they’d been parted for years.

“Alex,” Isabel gasped as she held his head to her bosom.

Alex flipped them over again, he looked deep into her eyes and pulled her body closer. Isabel began to writhe beneath him and firmly locked her legs around his back just above his ass, she was rapidly approaching orgasm and so was Alex. They wanted each other completely, “Iz, ughnnnn ... I’m gonna...”

“Oh god ... Alex ... GOD ... CUM FOR ME ... OH YESSS ... ALEX DO IT!” Isabel said, as he licked the side of his neck.

“ISABEL ... UGNNNNNNN ... OH YEAH ... GOD I LOVE YOU ... UGNNNNNN!” Alex said.

Alex thrust one last time and came deep inside her, his hot and potent seed flowed into her body, freely moving into her to where they were supposed to go. She pulled him close to her and rested his head over her heart. He was shuddering in her arms, from the force of his climax, and he still could feel her muscles quivering around him.

“I love you,” they both told each other at the same time.


Living Area, Pride Room, 07:00

After everyone woke up and began to get ready, they came out and sat down. It was Kyle’s turn to make breakfast, they were initially going to go down to the Dining Hall but they needed to talk privately. Kyle cooked up some scrambled eggs, Tess made some toast and all the while no one had said anything about the newest arrivals. In addition to the concern of what they had to say, each of the aliens was a little unnerved by how their bodies reacted to them being so close.

“So. I guess we have to ask if we trust them,” Kyle started them off.

“But how can we? Just because they look like you guys, they’re not you,” Maria said.

“For all we know they were sent by Kivar,” Isabel said. “Hell one of them could be Kivar. We don’t know his powers, he could be a shape shifter.”

“No,” Tess said. “Nacedo ... when my Lycanthropy sparked in Florida, I had a better sense of smell and Nacedo’s scent was very distinctive.”

“Yeah, I have to agree with Tess. Their scent is different from yours but there are similarities,” Kyle said.

Isabel squirmed a little in her chair, feeling a little uncomfortable in her gut, “What if they are telling the truth? The book looks legit ... if we can even be sure of that?”

“It could be fake but why bother to go to all the trouble?” Liz asked. “And how could they even know about Vampires to use them as an excuse for tracking you down.”

“What if the Chimera knew about them?” Michael thought out loud.

“What?” Max asked.

“Your dad’s tribe, they knew about us enough to find you and adopt you. Same for Isabel’s parents. What if they knew?” Michael asked.

“No, my dad would have told me,” Max said.

“Not if he didn’t know,” Liz said.

“Your dad was assigned to you. That doesn’t mean he would have been told about Zan, especially since they were on the other side of the country,” Isabel said.

“Maybe he can find out,” Alex said, noticing that Isabel was feeling a little off.

“Maybe if he would pick up the phone. I tried calling when Liz was in the shower but no answer,” Max said.

“Max, it’s still early,” Michael said.

“He’s up and about around six am,” Max said.

“I haven’t been able to get through to any of our parents,” Liz said, starting to get worried.

“I take it you think the idea of them just being out at the woods is gone?” Maria asked.

“Yeah. If they were going to be out of contact they would have let us know first,” Liz said. “Iz, are you okay?”

“I’m fine. I probably just had some bad Tabasco last night,” Isabel said. “I’ll stop by the medical wing at lunch and see if they have something they can give me.”

“Okay, so where are we at? Do we trust these doubles, Dupes, whatever the hell we’re calling them?” Tess asked.

Everyone looked to Max and Liz. “Uh ... well I think at the very least we need to hear them out,” Liz said.

“I agree. And if they are telling the truth and they are friends ... I don’t want to send them away,” Max said. “I’ll go speak to the Principal about getting them a room. When they come back...”

“When they come back we’ll be in class,” Liz pointed out.

“Oh yeah ... we’re at school,” Max said.

“Uh, I’m not. This hour is for mathematics for the students who took it ... I didn’t,” Maria said.

“Something we will be having a word on,” Liz said. “But are you sure you want to be around those four until we’re sure about them?”

“Oh sure. Besides I can handle Spaceboy over here and thanks to you guys I have kick ass powers as well. I can deal with them if they get a little too playful. There’s what you became, Liz. That is in all of us, nothing like a little incentive to bring it out to play ... but I don’t think they will,” Maria said.

“You trust them?” Michael asked.

“I do,” Maria said. “Don’t ask me why, I just do.”

“Good enough for me,” Michael said to Max. “For now.”

“Okay,” Max said.

With that the family finished their meal, cleaned the dishes and headed off to class. Max immediately left for the main office and the Principal.

Same Place, After the First Class

The elevator doors slid open and Max stepped out after his meeting with the principal. It was then he saw his double lying on the floor with Ava; her legs were waving in the air as he pounded into her as Rath had Lonnie bent over the table. The king had to blink at the violent passion of it all, but he couldn’t deny that what he was watching was intensely pleasurable to the four involved.

Max stepped out into his room and as if it was a cue, the new arrivals stopped. Rath and Zan pulled out of their ladies and all four stood up like they had been doing nothing at all.

“Well?” Zan asked.

“He said you could stay. You are Lycanthropes, and this place is for people our age so...” Max said.

“Great. So we stayin’ here?” Rath asked.

“No. There is a suite like this, a little smaller but it’s just downstairs under this one. The Principal has the janitors cleaning it out now,” Max said.

“Fine. Just so ya know we ain’t doing the classes,” Lonnie said.

“Oh really. Not even Sex Ed?” Max asked.

“Who needs teaching?” Zan said with a smile.

“Uh huh,” Max said. “So, how about you start telling me everything you heard in New York.”

“Don’t you want to wait for your girl?” Zan asked.

“She’s here. She’s always with me,” Max said, in his mind he had opened his consciousness fully to his mate who was sitting in botany class. She could hear everything as clearly as if she was sitting in the room.

“Okay. Normal day, in our little home. Rath was chained to the wall, Lonnie, Ava and I were enjoying ourselves. We got off, then we picked up a smell,” Zan said.

“You live in a sewer,” Max said flatly.

“Yeah, and it helps to learn how to block out smells. When a new one comes along it hits you. This one ... it was different than anything he had picked up on before and had to track it. We broke through a wall and found the top of some sort of dome. There was one hole, grated like an air-vent and we listened in,” Lonnie said.

“And they said?” Max asked.

“Well they want your girl for a lot more than a little night time fun,” Zan said. “Best way is to show you.” He held out his hand.

“Why don’t you just tell me? The last thing I want is to see this guy again,” Max said.

“Oh yeah, you’re really the big bad king. Makes me wonder if it shouldn’t be me banging the girl?” Zan said.

The two of them would have been butting horns a little if they had them. Since Zan and the others came back into the school there had been an increase in tension but not the good kind of tension.

“Try it. Unless she wants you she’ll rip your balls off,” Max said.

“Just take it. You see and hear what we did,” Zan said, extending his hand again.

Max took his double’s hand and the two focussed into opening up a connection between their minds. To Max’s despair his nightmare was confirmed. The structure he saw in his vision of Liz feeding off and killing him was the same as the one in the vision he was having how. He saw Andrei and his two Vampire wives talking about heading out to find their new bride. And then it was over. With a flash he was pulled out the moment the Vampires stopped talking and the New Yorkers left before they were discovered.

“I have to stop them,” Max said.

“Thought you would. But you’ll need help,” Rath said.

“No, I’m not bringing Liz into this. I want her as far away from them as possible,” Max said.

“That’s your call. Just don’t expect too much from us. You wanna take on the blood suckers you go right ahead,” Zan said.

“I ain’t gonna be tanglin’ with them. They looked nasty,” Lonnie said.

“And in either animal or animan bodies you guys look way meaner,” Max said.

“Still, they got big wings, they fly and no big mean alien cat can deal with that,” Ava said.

“And you think I shouldn’t be king ‘cause I don’t want to involve Liz,” Max said. “At least you all have a consensus going on. Okay, I gotta get to class. If you guys want you can head down and check out your new room.”

“We will,” Ava said as Max picked up his bag and then left.


Medical Wing, Lunch Time

Isabel had come to see the school doctor. Her stomach was acting up now and then throughout the morning and at lunch she felt fairly confident she wouldn’t miss having a meal. If she tried, she’d be bringing it back up with half an hour. She arrived and found the doctor sitting in his office writing out a medical update report for another student.

“Doctor?” Isabel said as she knocked on the door.

“Ah, Isabel. How’s one of my favourite mysteries?” he asked.

“Mysteries? I’m an alien, it’s as simple as that,” Isabel said.

“Actually no. You are half human. And from my research into the genetic samples you’ve given me you shouldn’t be able to exist,” the doctor asked.

“Uh ... not comforting,” Isabel said.

“Perhaps, yet the combination of DNA is perfectly stable. These life-forms in your blood that awoke your lycanthropy when you had sex with your mates, they appear to act as ... glue I guess you could say. They keep you together on a genetic level. It is quite fascinating ... and I don’t understand it one bit but still fascinating. Anyway, what can I do for you?” he asked.

“Iffy stomach. I think I had some bad food or something,” Isabel said.

“Or too much Tabasco,” he suggested.

“Ooh, that’s not possible,” Isabel said with a smile.

“Isabel, I’ve seen you all down that stuff. I’m amazed you haven’t drowned in it,” he said.

“Well we have a few quirks. But, I was wondering if you had something you can give me?” Isabel asked.

“Well, let’s take a look first. Hop up onto one of the exam tables,” the doctor said.

“Sure,” Isabel said as they walked through to the main area of the floor. Isabel pulled herself up onto the padded table.

Then the door opened, Kelly and her pride walked in. They all moved into the room and then spotted Isabel. “Hey Iz. What are you doing here?”

“Stomach thing. You?” Isabel asked.

“Actually we’re feeling a little ... weird,” Kelly said.

“How so?” Isabel asked.

“Body temperature up? Senses even more heightened? Overwhelming sense of power and a feeling of something new building inside?” the doctor asked.

Kelly looked at him, “Check, check, check and check,” she said

“Yeah...” the doctor said. “You’re the third family I’ve had in today.”

“Who else ... or does that go against doctor patient stuff?” Isabel asked.

“No it doesn’t. It’s the other children of the tribe leaders,” the doctor said.

“All of which my family just so happened to have sex with at the party,” Isabel said.

“Yes,” the doctor said.

“Uh oh,” Isabel said.

“Wait. Are you saying... ?” Kelly asked.

“It’s a possibility,” Isabel said. “Everything we are gets shared in our family. That might have spread to you ... including what Liz now is.”

“Oh ... eh.” Kelly said, not knowing what to say.

“I’ve taken blood from the others to look over. It is possible that while this sharing might have happened ... it might be considerably less than what Isabel is describing,” the doctor said.

“Are we still Rakas?” Kelly’s mate asked.

“Well, Liz still is. But she, and we, are everything else as well,” Isabel said.

“Ms Harris, head downstairs. I’ll call down and tell the nurses to take some blood. I should have an answer for you and the others soon,” the doctor said.

“Thank you, doctor,” Kelly said.

“Kelly ... are you okay with this?” Isabel asked.

“I ... I’m not sure. I guess we’ll just have to get used to it. It’s supposed to be you guys with the power, remember,” Kelly said.

“Right ... well ... Maria, Alex and Kyle have powers now as well. Liz too, but from what I’ve heard, she’s supposed to have them and it was expected by all of you,” Isabel said.

“Hmm ... well I better go give blood. You, get better,” Kelly said.

“I will,” Isabel said.

Kelly and her pride left, leaving Isabel alone with their doctor.

“Well. Let’s get started,” the doctor said. “Lie back on the table and untie your robe.”

Isabel did so and pulled back the sides of her robe to expose her body. Isabel lay there as the doctor looked her over. He then rested his hand over her heart and closed his eyes.

“No stethoscope?” Isabel asked.

“Shh,” The doctor said. “It’s the good thing having a good sense of touch. Hmmm ... your heart rate is a little up since last time I examined you,” he then placed his hand over her stomach. “Well, the problem isn’t your stomach,” he smiled, already knowing the answer to her ailment and moved his hand down.

“Well?” Isabel asked.

“Just a quick little test,” the doctor said as he went to retrieve a small piece of green plastic from a drawer. “This is something we keep in plenty of stock. Just a little prick on your finger is all that’s needed.”

The doctor quickly stabbed a small needed into her thumb and the small bubble of blood formed. He held out the plastic and Isabel wiped the blood over it before the doctor gave her a small plaster to cover it. In seconds the strip changed from the green colour to a very pale shade of yellow.

“Hmm ... I’d say seven hours, no more than ten. The changes in your blood are very slight but your body is reacting,” the doctor said.

“Reacting to what? Seven Hours?” Isabel asked.

“Yes. Seven hours since you became pregnant. My guess is it was last night,” he said.

“WHAT?” Isabel yelled.

“Surprised? You must have known you were in heat,” he asked.

“Mr Parker told us that our mating cycles were so much like Spikes that we wouldn’t be able to tell the difference,” Isabel said.

The doctor nodded. “Which is the reason why there are condoms in your bathrooms. Your spike last night...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.