Shadow and Light - Cover

Shadow and Light

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Chapter 18

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Jim’s Bedroom, Valenti Residence, 09:00 The Next Morning

Jim and Amy were still in bed, normally he was an early riser but he had never been more comfortable. Last night was amazing, his eyes were opened unlike any other time before it and for the first time since his wife died, he was content. After driving each other to utter exhaustion throughout the night, both new lovers fell asleep next to each other. That night, thanks to a well-timed hormonal spike, Jim had taken a huge step into his new life.

Amy was the first to wake up. For countless minutes she lay on her side, her head propped up by her hand as she looked down at Jim. Slowly she used her other hand to trail light circles over his chest.

“Good morning,” Jim said without opening his eyes.

“Morning,” Amy said as she leaned down and kissed his shoulder with a light peck.

Jim opened his eyes and looked up, it had been a while since a woman shared his bed and the warmth in it this morning made him want to sink into the mattress more. He could feel Amy’s legs brush against his own and he turned over onto his side to look at her.

“Feeling better about what you are now?” Amy asked.

“Yes, and last night, it’s never been like that before,” Jim said.

“Trust me, it gets better,” Amy said.

“That’s not possible,” Jim said with an unbelieving smile.

Amy just smiled back.

“So,” she said.

“So,” Jim said. “How about I make you breakfast?”

“Hmmm ... how about we both just stay in bed?” Amy said.

The two looked at each other; a sparkle of heat was reflected in their eyes before they came closer and kissed.

“Good plan,” Jim said quickly before kissing her again. He leaned her down onto her back and Amy wrapped her arms behind Jim’s head.

All of a sudden both their stomachs growled and the two broke their kiss, laughing mildly at it.

“On seconds thoughts breakfast would be a good idea,” Amy said.

“Yeah,” Jim said as he moved away with a smile.

Both of them slid out of bed, Jim was almost set to put on a pair of his boxers until he saw Amy just walk out of the room naked. He remembered what he’d learned the precious night and that Rakas never really cared much about nudity, especially when there weren’t humans around. Jim jumped up and followed her out.

“You might as well take the bathroom, I’ll get breakfast started,” Jim said.

“Okay,” Amy said as she disappeared into the bathroom door.

Jim went through to the kitchen, pulled out the frying pan, poured in some oil and turned on the heat. Soon he saw the oil starting to splutter and spit from the pan, he blinked and looked down his front.

“Oh like hell is that happening,” Jim said as he ran over and got an apron that he rarely used.

Soon there were eggs and bacon frying away in the pan. A minute later Amy returned, from the doorway into the kitchen she looked over the Sheriff’s back with appreciative eyes before she walked in. She wrapped her arms around him, one hand reached under the apron and held his cock.

“Smells great,” Amy said as she kissed his shoulder. “Need anything?”

“Uh, yeah ... a couple of plates. They’re in that cabinet there,” Jim said as he indicated the cabinet with his eyes.

“Sure,” Amy said. She placed the plates on the counter next to the hob.

“Hey, can you take over for a second?” Jim asked.

Amy nodded her head and Jim handed her the spatula, she took his place and the apron as he moved over to the kettle. He was about to flip it on and pull some mugs from the rack when he paused.

“What?” Amy asked.

“I was just about to make coffee ... I usually need two cups to get me going but today...” he said and shook his head.

“You’re fully Lycanthrope now. You have energy to spare ... although I don’t know what the mix of Rakas and Wolfen will do to you. Tess hasn’t seemed to notice any issues with Kyle though, she seems to enjoy him quite well,” Amy said with a sly smile.

“Oh no, don’t. What my son and his girlfriend are doing is the last thing I need to think about,” Jim said. “Hmmm ... I think I’m gonna miss coffee.”

“Well there’s nothing stopping you from drinking it. You just won’t need it,” Amy said. “Think of it as being permanently a morning person all through the day.”

“Hmm, okay. So what’s the plan for today?” Jim asked as he moved back to the frying pan

“Well I take it your deputy is still telling you to take it easy?” she asked.

“He said if I show up at the station either today or tomorrow he’d lock me in a cell and hide the key from the other deputies for me to slow down,” Jim said.

“Hm. I like him,” Amy said. “Well then, we are sitting down with the family.”

“Again?” he asked.

“This time you will be calmer. We’re gonna take you out to the woods and we’re going to run,” Amy said.

“Run?” he asked.

“Trust me you’ll love it,” Amy said.

It didn’t take long for the toast to pop out of the toaster; Jim put the bacon and eggs onto the plates. The two sat down at the table and enjoyed their breakfast, neither cared that they were naked; in fact to Jim it was becoming as enjoyable as it was natural to Amy. After breakfast both had a shower together and then dressed before they left the house. The fact that Amy hadn’t been seen leaving yesterday or arriving this morning was something that was not missed by the busybody neighbour of Valenti’s. Word quickly spread when she went to the grocers.


Michael & Maria’s Bedroom, Pride Room, Moonvale, Same Time

Michael and Maria had been up for some time, although they hadn’t moved far from the bed. Maria had only dressed in her underwear while Michael had slipped on a t-shirt and a pair of boxers. They needed to let the cobwebs clear but Maria’s head was unfogged enough to continue on with the discussion they had fallen asleep on – her mother and Kyle’s father.

“They’re probably doing it right now,” Maria said.

“At least someone is,” Michael mumbled.

“They’re probably in his bed ... blach,” Maria said as her body was wracked with creepy shivers.

“Maria, she’s old enough to make her own choices ... you know,” Michael said.

“Michael, that is my mother and Kyle’s dad. On so many levels ... creep out,” Maria said.

“Babe, she does it with everyone else in the Pride down there ... it’s probably not even serious. He has a spike, she has a spike ... it’s natural for us. Just like you screwing Kyle now and again,” Michael said.

“And there’s the ick factor,” Maria said.

“So stop screwing Kyle,” Michael said.

“I ... I don’t want to,” Maria said with a blush.

“Oh,” Michael said, he couldn’t deny that both Kyle and Tess certainly knew what they were doing in the sack.

“Listen...” Maria started but Michael decided he had enough of her little rant. Some things she just needed to accept whether or not it was serious between her mother and the Sheriff.

In one swift move he pulled Maria to him and kissed her hotly. Both fell onto the bed. Michael slipped a finger under the front clasp of Maria’s bra. He peeled the satiny cups aside, baring her sweet swells with their rosy red centres to his appreciative gaze. “Mmm, nice,” Michael said as he trailed a finger along the swell and around her nipple, he could never get enough of the sight now before him.

Maria sighed heavily as he filled his hands with her breasts, massaging them gently. She reached up with her hands and ruffled her fingers through his hair. Michael bent his head to her chest and swiped his tongue across her nipple in one slow, long stroke. He continued to pleasurably draw his tongue over her hardened nubs in an open mouthed caress that he knew she liked.

“Ahhhhh...” she moaned happily and cradled his head closer. Maria forced him to suck one rosy knot fully into his mouth. Her body writhed under his as her desire for him continued to grow, all thoughts of what her mother was up to back home slipped away.

Maria’s hands slide down to his sides and put them just under his t-shirt. As best he could Michael took hold of his shirt and lifted it up over his head. Maria helped take it the rest of the way off and threw it to the side. He just had to feel the warmth of her soft, silky flesh against his and he knew how much Maria loved the feel of skin-to-skin contact. Her hips bucked against his and his own pelvis pumped against hers in kind, both eager for more contact. Michael began kissing his way down Maria’s abdomen; he swirled his tongue in her bellybutton as his fingers trailed the waistband of her panties.

Michael ran his hands over her skin, feeling her tremble under his touch. They always spent a lot of time indulging her need to touch each other; they loved feeling each other’s body and exploring each little inch as though it was the first time. Her hands wandered over the breadth of his well-muscled chest and she knelt up into his embrace. Maria planted tiny kisses all over the smooth expanse as Michael’s strong hands dropped low on her hips to skim her panties down. The pair started to roll around, each taking turns on top as they continued to kiss and caress. Maria all but purred as he filled his hands with her soft ass, all the while she was nipping at his own nipples before stroking her tongue wetly down his sternum. It was his turn to moan as she ran her hand over the erection threatening to burn through his boxers.

Maria slid her hands downward, lower and lower until she reached his boxer shorts and wasted no time in peeling them down his hips, freeing his rigid cock. Eagerly, she wrapped her knowing hands around the shaft, stroking and exploring as her fingers trickled down to caress his balls. Michael’s fingers found their way to Maria’s hair and began urging her downward.

“Please, Maria,” he begged huskily.

Maria grinned predatorily like the cat within her, “I love making you beg,” she said.

Then she slurped the bulbous head of his dick and a good length of his shaft down her throat. Michael moaned in sheer delight. He could never get enough of what Maria could do to him. Her head bobbed back and forth, moving slowly at first as Michael’s fingers slid through her soft hair but then her enthusiasm for it took over. She started moving faster and faster, using her mouth to fuck her mate and bring him absolute pleasure. She was rapidly bringing him to the brink of orgasm.

“Oh fu ... god...” he groaned as he shot a load of cum down her throat. She kept her mouth on him, milking him dry before she rose up, with a grin on her face, to kiss him.

“How was that?” she panted.

“Fantastic,” Michael sighed and stabbed his tongue into her mouth for another kiss. “Now baby, it’s your turn.”

Michael smiled and manoeuvred Maria so that her legs hung over the side of their bed. When he knelt on the floor, he lifted her legs and draped her limbs over his shoulders. She growled in anticipation but Michael wanted to play with her a little while and have a little fun of his own. He wanted to caress her all over, to kiss her body and nibble on her tight skin and have his tongue wetting her everywhere until Maria was writhing on the bed with utter bliss.

“Michael!” she cried, her fingers digging into the duvet as he lavished her sensitive inner thighs with soft strokes. She squirmed delightfully as he petted her hot sex. He kept going and going, teasing her body in all the places that he knew would get the best reaction. When he thought Maria had reached the limits of her patience, Michael dipped in close for a taste of her thick nectar.

“Aahhh ... ughnnnnnn!” Maria sighed with pure pleasure as Michael lapped at her moist, pink folds. He loved licking her pussy, making sure every quivering inch thrilled to the touch of his tongue. Maria’s moans continued to escalate as she pressed his head deeper with her right hand. Her left hand let go of the duvet and wandered up the length of her trembling body until she slid her fingers through her blonde tresses. Her powerful legs soon locked behind his head, holding him to her. As he concentrated his tongue on her swollen, throbbing clit he could feel her muscles tensing up delightfully. Her moans ascended into sharp cries as she tossed her head back and forth fitfully.

“Y ... Your fingers ... use your fingers,” she gasped out in her frenzied need that was growing. Michael obliged and slipped two digits deep into her spasming depths, he thrust them in time and again ... and then added a third. Maria cried out loudly, their friends in the nearby rooms had to have heard it.

“UGHNNN ... UHGHNNNNNN ... OH MY ... FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!” Maria yelled louder until she climaxed. She bore down on his fingers hard, making it all but impossible for him to move them in the slightest but his tongue continued to drive her mad. Michael lapped at Maria’s flowing juices until her body began to relax.

“Damn, Maria, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you cum so hard,” he murmured as he climbed up the bed and snuggled in next to her. He smiled warmly as she offered him an exhausted grin.

“That was great,” Maria said as she fought for breath, her skin was flushed and sweating.

She reached over and wrapped him in hug that nether wanted to escape from. Then he could see some of the old fire returning to her eyes. He clasped her to him and she felt wonderful, like home. Slowly he glided a hand down the curve of her spine and over the swell of her rear, he laid her out on her stomach and smoothed his hands all over her silky skin.

Maria purred as Michael’s fingers lightly danced across the under-swell of her backside. She laughed in pleasure and her bottom rippled nicely as she wiggled under the sensuous onslaught. When his mouth joined in pleasuring her, she gave off one of those cute yelps of hers as he bit lightly into her succulent flesh then soothed the reddened skin with his tongue.

The young woman raised herself up on her hands and knees, her back arching just enough so that she could see over her shoulder as she thrust her delectable ass towards Michael. She cast him a glance as she reached for the edge of the headboard to brace herself. Michael couldn’t resist and knelt up behind her, pressing his once again hard cock against her sumptuous buttocks, sliding his hot, engorged tool along the crack of her quivering ass. Maria ground her hips hard against his burning erection. He continued to tease her with a dry hump as he leaned over her, reaching around to squeeze her ripe, ready breasts.

“Please...” she begged, gasping. Her head lolled back against his shoulder, exposing her throat. He took the opening and began kissing the tender side of her neck that he could reach.

“Tell me what you want babe,” he whispered hotly into her ear, flicking his tongue over her lobe then ran it along the outer curve.

“Oh, please ... PLEASE, Michael. Fuck me!” she whimpered with abject need.

Michael was tempted just to let her force herself back on his dick, to continue his little teasing game until she was beyond control. He loved seeing her lose it, but he had other ideas.

“Come here,” he instructed as he rolled onto his back and Maria complied, straddling his waist. He guided her hips until she was eagerly rocking herself against his iron hard cock. She lowered herself slowly, taking more and more of him into her with each stroke until she was sitting on his groin. Then she started moving, sliding herself up and down on him.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned, rocking her hips gently so that the generous head of his cock hit her clit with every stroke. Michael laid back and let her ride him, smiling as he watched the signs of her pleasure play across her face and the way her pliant breasts bounced with her every move.

Her heated gaze smouldered with her burning desires. Her tongue darted out to wetly trace her lips and teeth hungrily and she had a grin that tugged at the corners of her mouth as her body rocked to the oldest of primal beats. Pleasure sang through her veins.

“Gnnnn ... oh ... fuck baby ... ughhnnnnn ... ahhhh ... aghhh...” Michael groaned over and over again.

“Hmmm ... ah ... Mmmmmmmm ... AGHhhhhhh ... Ughnnnnnnnn...” Maria moaned.

Maria continued to impale herself on his meaty spear over and over. Her lusty gaze commanded his attention as continued to move her body over Michael’s.

“Ohhh maaaaannnn...” he groaned slowly in sheer ecstasy as Maria’s tight folds kept enveloping his prick. Her eyes had fluttered shut in absolute bliss. As she settled into a steady rhythm at last, Michael reached up to play with her enticing nipples. A firm pinch had Maria sucking in a sharp breath.

“Oh yes, Michael play with my tits ... uhnnnnn,” she demanded before biting her lower lip. In response, Michael bucked his hips so that she fell forward, her breasts brushing his lips as she caught herself with her hands, firmly grabbing onto the headboard. He greedily sucked one taut bud into his mouth.

Maria’s moans were deep and rich as he suckled that one nipple. The sounds of Maria’s pleasure drove him on and on. He wanted to make her moan and scream in absolute delight so he sent his fingers sought out her clit.

“Ah!” she squeaked as he slowly circled his finger over her swollen button, her eyes went wide and her mouth hung open. Her hips slammed down against his in a greater frenzy. As Maria was going wild above him, Michael pulled his mate into a fierce hug. Her mouth looked so inviting that he couldn’t resist the urge to have another taste. As his tongue invaded her mouth, he rolled them both over so that Maria lay beneath him; her legs automatically wrapped themselves around his waist so he would stay sheathed within her warm depths.

Maria clung to him with desperate strength as he thrust into her slow and steady. As she caught up in the driving rhythm, her grip relaxed and her body began to move with his. Michael increased the pace of his thrusts, building up his own rhythm as he made love to her.

“Yes ... ughhnnnn ... ughnnnnn ... oh yessss,” she growled as she reached for his face and pulled him to her in a savage kiss. Maria’s hips began meeting his as he drove his cock deeper into her eager slit. She finally broke off the kiss as her cresting orgasm had her gasping incoherently in ecstatic joy.

Michael’s dick thrust her cunt fiercely. Her eyes beamed up at him with gratitude and bliss, he kept going and going. The moans of the two lovers echoed everywhere, they moved together, knowing what to do for each other and themselves. Suddenly, Maria’s body arched up off the bed, and she snapped forward wildly as her orgasm hit with explosive force.

“MICHAEL ... AHGHHHHHH ... MICHAEL OH MY GODDDDDDDD!” she gasped, she was overwhelmed by the molten pleasure surging through her body. However, she knew Michael wasn’t quite there just yet and she kept moving against him as he continued to thrust. “C’mon, Michael,” she encouraged as she reached around and got a double handful of his tightly clenched butt cheeks. “Give it to me baby ... give me it all!”

“Ughnnn ... ughnnnn ... ughnnnnn ... OH yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...” he groaned as he drove home with one final drilling thrust and filled her with his hot seed.

Even after the last of the orgasmic spasms subsided, the two continued to rock together. It was as if Maria didn’t want to let him go, and Michael didn’t want to let her go. However, Michael did ease his weight off her and then lay down beside her. For several minutes he did nothing more than hold her.

“I love you,” Michael whispered.

“I love you too,” Maria said huskily and then paused. “I mean he’s Kyle’s dad. How can my mom do that with him?”

“Ghnnnn...” Michael groaned in frustration as he bashed his head against the pillow.

Living Area, Pride Room

While Michael and Maria remained in bed, along with Max and Liz, the other four were up and about in the main area of their tower home. Kyle was sitting in front of the TV, watching his morning cartoons and laughing his head off as the coyote once again blew up in his attempts to catch the Roadrunner. He could almost hear Tess in his head beginning to feel sorry for the coyote. Alex was cooking breakfast as none of them felt like heading down to the cafeteria. Tess on the other hand was busy doing something else.

“Come on Isabel. You definitely have the body for it,” Tess said.

“No,” Isabel said.

“Please. Ms Hunt needs models,” Tess begged.

“I am not taking my clothes off so people can draw me,” Isabel said. “I mean I like being naked and all but I prefer it being around you guys.”

“But Michael and I will be there. Besides, I say we give all these Earth Lycanthropes a good look at their alien cousins. Before you say anything, this is art not porn,” Tess said.

Isabel just looked at Tess.

“Okay well how about if Alex was there. Right there beside you,” Tess said.

“What?” Alex asked as he looked up from the stove.

“Ms Hunt said there are very few guys willing to ... uh ... let it all hang out this year,” Tess said.

“Uh Tess ... not exactly the model type,” Alex said.

“Alex, there is a guy there that looks even more of a member of the brain trust than you,” Tess said.

“If that’s even possible,” Kyle yelled over from the sofa.

“Hey!” Alex said.

“Well there is and he doesn’t have a problem with it. And if you want you can specify that you’d always be together when you model,” Tess said.

Alex looked at Isabel and she looked at him. “She’s not going to give up any time soon is she?” Alex asked.

“No she won’t,” Isabel said.

“And she is right here,” Tess said. “So? Yes? No? What?”

“Ughhrrrrrrr ... okay, only if Alex is in,” Isabel said.

“Alex? Come on ... show all those girls in the class what you keep hidden under that robe,” Tess said.

“Tess,” Isabel warned.

“Come on. If you two weren’t together there would be at least five girls just ready to snare him. He does have some damned nice attributes,” Tess said with a sly smile.

“Well I can’t deny that,” Isabel said as she looked into her mate’s eyes.

“Okay, I’ll do it,” Alex said as he went back to cooking. “I just know I’ll regret this.”

“Alex, in case you hadn’t noticed, the people here don’t make fun of other people like at other schools,” Kyle said. “And they wouldn’t even if they did, not with you ... except for that whole double jointed thing you do. Weird,” he said as a shiver went up him.

“Oh funny,” Alex said.

“So anyway, yeah me. I actually didn’t think I would be able to get you guys,” Tess said.

“Hey how come you didn’t ask me?” Kyle asked.

“Aside from the fact that it’s at the same time as your practice? Well ... you’d just want to have sex while we’re doing it, Tess said.

Kyle smiled, “Ah, too true.”

“We’re posing, nothing more,” Tess said as she looked around. “When are those four getting up?”

“Actually I think Michael and Maria are already up ... Michael in particular,” Alex said, he was close to their door and through his heightened hearing he could hear their moaning.

“And our king and queen are still asleep,” Isabel said.

“Hmmm...” Tess said. “Must be nice to be that lazy.”

“Well they had a late night ... a late, late night,” Alex said.

Everybody smiled at the comment; they all heard their moaning for hours after they went to bed. It kept them up for a while, each enjoying the sounds of the lovemaking of Max and Liz. The sounds were a turn on that gave them very nice dreams when sleep finally claimed them.

Liz & Max’s Bedroom...

Max and Liz were indeed still sleeping, although it wasn’t peaceful. The nightmare that Liz had been having for over the last month thanks to Andrei’s new mental abilities was back. At first his powers were weak and lasted only a few minutes but soon gained in strength. Now they were at the point where he could stay in her mind all night. Her conscious mind was repulsed by what was happening but slowly, very slowly her subconscious mind started enjoying it and that was resulting in a physical reaction.

Sweat formed all over her naked body, her nipples hardened and her pussy tingled. Arousal flowed through her body as Andrei continued his seduction in her dreams, nothing could stop him enjoying it and as time passed nothing could stop her enjoying it. Through her sleep Liz ran her hands over her body, gently moaning and whimpering as the Vampire did his magic.

Since their first mating, Liz’s bond with Max had grown stronger, going from strength to strength but it wasn’t only their emotional bond. The link between their minds had allowed them to touch on a more intimate level and that resulted in fragments of the dream flowing into his mind. However he could never really recall any of the details, he just knew it wasn’t good.

All of a sudden the link to Andrei broke and Max & Liz snapped awake. Liz took a deep breath, gasping for air like it had been completely sucked out of her body. Max looked over to her, knowing that something was wrong but all he could do watch as Liz jumped out of bed. Her hand covered her mouth as she ran through to their adjoining bathroom. Max quickly followed her through and watched as she threw up into the toilet.

“Liz,” Max said as he moved to her side and held her.

“Max, don’t,” Liz wheezed out.

“What happened? I know it was the dream again ... Liz talk to me,” Max said.

“I can’t ... it’s ... I can’t,” Liz said as a tear ran down her cheek.

“Liz what happens in the dream. Please. I love you and this is ... something isn’t right about this,” Max said.

Liz leaned against her mate, feeling the security of his strong arms around her.

“Liz,” Max begged.

“I ... I’m in this room. All there is was a bed and then this man appears. He ... he moves around me and touches me, he keeps calling me his beloved, his wife. Then he ... he...” Liz couldn’t say it without feeling the urge to throw up again. “I can’t resist him Max. It’s like he has this power over me ... he said his name is Andrei and he’s dark ... cold. His eyes, it’s like they’re empty, no soul. When he ... moves on top of me ... he scrapes me with his teeth, they’re sharp like knives. He likes tasting my blood. Sometimes there are also two women with him, they are all over me and there are also others ... people our age. They don’t wear much and they look submissive like slaves.”

Max didn’t know what to think, he hated the fact that his beloved was having sex dreams that weren’t involving him but more than that he felt like it wasn’t a normal dream. It tore at his gut, telling him that more was going on than meets the eye. Besides, the way they were affecting Liz made him want to do everything in his power to get them out of her mind, and those kind of dreams were supposed to be erotically pleasurable and not making her knell by the toilet.

“Liz, this isn’t right. I’m going to help you,” Max said softly.

“Max, you can’t. Nothing can,” she sighed.

“I love you Liz and if you think I’m going to stand by and let you throw up every morning because of a dream then you’ve got another thing coming. We’re going to talk to Isabel. Dreams are her turf, maybe she can give us some advice,” Max said.

Liz looked up into his eyes as he helped her back onto her feet. Both stood up but Max never let his arms fall away from her and he held her close.

“Thank you,” Liz said as she rested her head against his naked chest. “I love you too.”

“I’ll never let anything happen to you Liz. I promise,” he whispered in her ear.

“I know,” Liz said, she knew Max would die if need be to protect her. She just hoped that that wouldn’t be the situation.

“Okay, now how about we have a nice hot shower. I will help you relax and then we go out and speak with Isabel,” Max said.

Liz nodded. Max released her and moved over to the shower and switched it on. He let it run for a while to let the temperature build up; soon he stuck his hand under the water and smiled. Both lovers soon were washing each other, running soapy suds over their bodies.

Roof of the Pride Room, Immediately Following

Ho’rus stood on the roof and looked down. Through the slate, brick and wood he could see Max and Liz in their bathroom. As the minutes passed and he saw the pain in her eyes as Max held her, the ancient being shook his head. He knew all too well what was going on and he knew how it happened.

“Why don’t you stop this?” a voice came from nowhere, a voice he knew well.

“Because I’m can’t, Bas’tet. Anu’bis has control over the Vampires,” Ho’rus said.

“His responsibilities are the Canine Lycanthropes, he is their creator and should have no power over the bats,” The cat goddess said.

“But he does. When Camaz’otz passed beyond the veil without a named heir to carry on his work, Anu’bis assumed his role as their protector. No one protested it,” Ho’rus said.

“And that was our mistake. Look at what he’s done with his responsibilities. He created a virus to mutate the bats, now they feed on blood and hunt through the night. He turned a noble race of philosophers into a pestilence. Then he focused on bringing out the dark natures of the Lycanthropes and created the wild packs, selectively breeding them to create a plague that would wipe out non-Lycanthropes,” Bas’tet said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.