Shadow and Light - Cover

Shadow and Light

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Chapter 14

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Liz’s Balcony, Immediately Following

Liz stood in the wind, the whispered word vibrated within her like it was the only thing in the world. She stood still, not moving an inch, and that was how Tess found her when she entered the bedroom and looked out the window. Tess carefully stepped outside and approached the brunette but Liz never sensed her approach.

“Hey,” Tess said.

“OH god ... Tess, you scared me half to death,” Liz said, her heart was racing and she almost jumped out of her skin.

“Sorry. Are you okay?” Tess asked.

“Uh, yeah. Just a chill,” Liz said as she looked up at the stars.

“Well, come on. We have school tomorrow and a shopping spree I don’t want to miss, so come to bed, my queen,” Tess said as she took Liz’s hand and started to gently pull her.

“I thought I asked you all not to call me that ... princess,” Liz said.

“Yeah, well, just having fun. Besides, Isabel was the princess. I was a Lady ... I think ... most of that stuff is still a blur,” Tess said as they reached the window and started to climb back inside.

“You still remember more than the others do. Maybe it’ll become clearer someday,” Liz said.

“Here’s hoping. The last thing I want is for something I did then to start biting me in the ass and not even remembering what it was,” Tess said.

Together the two girls got ready for bed and pulled back the covers. As they slipped inside and pulled the covers over them, the two looked at each other.

“Do you ever think we’ll figure this whole prophecy thing out?” Tess asked.

“I don’t care about that. Personally speaking, I don’t believe it’s possible to predict something that hasn’t happed yet. If it was possible then that would mean our futures are all laid out for us and that everything we do is not because we choose it,” Liz said.

“You just don’t want the responsibility of saving everyone,” Tess said.

“Would you? Look at my options, one ... I save everyone. That I’m fine with but then there’s option two. I save the tribes, that’s ... what? Seven or eight billion humans dead? And my favourite ... number three - everyone dies. I’m supposed to accept that if it’s the last, I failed and I’m responsible of everyone dying,” Liz said.

“Yeah,” Tess said solemnly, she couldn’t disagree with it. “But you’d never be responsible for it. Your prophecy said it would be humans that bring the darkness. It’ll be down to them. Please, go to sleep. It’ll seem better in the morning.”

“I don’t see how,” Liz said.

Tess leaned over and caught Liz’s lips with her own, catching her off guard. She kissed her for a few minutes before activating her mindwarp. It wasn’t anything fancy, just making sure that Liz was relaxing by invoking images in Liz’s mind of being at a health spa and chilling. With that she broke the kiss and Liz started to sleep. Tess gave a light kiss on Liz’s shoulder before closing her eyes herself.


Vampire House, Outside London, Same Time (05:00 local time)

Andrei opened his eyes wide and smiled. He shot up, happy at what he had accomplished even though it wasn’t a lot. The vampire used his new psychic powers and reached out with his mind, given the distance he was only able to touch the mind of his target – his intended third bride. He wasn’t deterred that he could only send a one word message, Andrei knew that as time went on and with practice he could do a lot more. If nothing else, he believed his god would have made sure he had the power so he could secure his future wife.

However, his practice would have to wait as he looked over to the east. In this part of the world dawn was fast approaching and the sun would soon rise over the skyline. Andrei went back inside the bedroom where he closed the window and then the curtains. As he looked down to the bed, he watched as his wives caressed the sleeping teenagers.

Will was on top of Stacey with his dick still lodged inside her. They had fallen asleep the moment after the vampire women marked them as pets. Tanya and Katrina were very pleased with their choice and as their hands moved over the skin of the teens, they lingered over certain spots where they could feel the kids’ pulses.

“Is it done?” Andrei asked.

“Yes,” Katrina said.

“They are our pets, Andrei. Ours to do with as we please,” Tanya said as she reached around and handled the boy’s balls, causing him to groan in his sleep and her to smile.

“It is dawn. As soon as they have awakened have them cover all the windows in the house. From what I understand they have to go to school, make sure that nothing seems out of place and they inform no one. Upon their return, begin their preparations. Just remember the windows, I’d prefer not to be incinerated my first day back here,” Andrei said. “I’ll be in the Chronicle Room if you need me.”

Andrei then left the room, sticking to the hallways that didn’t have windows facing east as he made his way to the library and the entrance to the Chronicles. Meanwhile his wives left the bed, leaving the two alone. It had been a while since they had time for a proper bath and were looking forward to a soak in the tub they spotted earlier, they may be stuck indoors until nightfall but that didn’t mean they couldn’t enjoy themselves.

“Hmmmm ... this century has its perks,” Tanya said.

“Agreed,” Katrina said. “Now, how do we tell our little pets what we have in mind for them?”

“What do you mean how? We just tell them. They are but to do. In exchange they get money, power and lots of sex. That’s all humans think about, that’s all they will need,” Tanya said.

“Let’s hope our new wife appreciates all we are doing to assure her an easy life with us,” Katrina said.

“I’m sure we can think of other things to help her adjust,” Tanya said as she moved and knelt in the water and brought her breasts to just above the waterline.

Katrina moved through the water to her wife and wrapped her arms around her as she took a nipple into her mouth. The women fell together, rubbing their bodies against each other as their legs intertwined. Their gentle moans filled the room as the water in the large tub rippled against the sides, faster and faster.

They two copulated in the steaming water. Their hands glided over their bodies, over their breasts and between their legs as they kissed. While they were over a hundred years old, thanks to being stuck in ice for that length of time, their bodies still looked twenty-two and neither could resist the smooth feel of their lover’s skin. The only thing they wanted more was their husband with them, and their last wife. They had taken the time to mourn their loss but the drive to mate and procreate was always with them, for that they needed a new bride.

Only the four together would allow them to get pregnant and they looked forward to the night when they would turn the girl from the prophecy. That night would signify the continuation of their race but for the moment, the absolute bliss of carnal pleasure would more than suffice.


The Mall, Roswell, 09:00 the Next Morning

It was shopping time; they had a free period at school this morning so they showed up for Homeroom and then left. Liz, Maria, Tess and Alex all slipped out and headed to the mall in time for the stores to open for the day’s trading. The girls dived from store to store; looking at what Tess could blow her unlimited credit card on to replace all her lost clothes.

“You know ... I’ve been thinking,” Alex said.

“About?” Maria asked.

“Well since we’re going to Moonvale soon, Tess might as well buy stuff for there as well ... you know, to get it over and done with,” Alex said.

“I thought we were supposed to wear the robes at school?” Tess asked.

“Yeah but they only go down to the knees on guys and for you girls it’s barely mid-thigh. They’re thin, loose and have openings. We grew up in the desert ... it’s going to be freezing up there for us, especially in winter,” Alex said.

“I think us having fur is going to help with that,” Maria said.

“Still ... that only goes so far,” Liz said. “And I doubt we’ll spend all our time in our animan forms.”

“Okay then ... let’s shop,” Tess said.

After half an hour the girls were still going while Alex’s arms were encumbered with boxes and bags. Tess had bought jeans, sweaters, shoes, sneakers, skirts, dresses, tops, socks, swimsuits, bikinis and everything in between. They were just about finished when Tess realised she’d forgotten some crucial things – underwear. It gave them the opportunity to slip into one last store.

Alex trailed behind the trio, he felt a little uncomfortable surrounded by mannequins sporting the delicate lace, silk and other fabrics that had been cut into the most intimate designs. He was doing his best not to look, paranoid at the women in the store looked at him. At any rate, the three girls were looking around and picked out some lingerie, some basic but most were definitely not.

However, while Tess could guess Kyle’s reaction to her choices, she needed to try it out to be sure. For that she looked at Liz and Maria and smiled; they smiled back as they understood what Tess had in mind.

“Oh Alex,” Liz said with a smile.

“Yeah?” Alex said trying to look at her over the boxes in his arms.

“Let me take those,” Maria said as she started to pick the boxes from him.

“Here, sit down and take a load off,” Liz said as she walked him over to some chairs in front of the changing rooms.

Alex sat down and for the first time managed to get a clear look around him, “Where’s Tess?” he asked.

Just then the changing room door opened and Tess stepped out wearing a matching bra and panties set of blue silk. Alex sat there unable to look away as Tess strutted closer, she turned around and her body gyrated. Tess was putting on a little show for Alex, and the other girls. Judging by the looks on their faces she was getting the desired result.

Liz looked at Alex and then looked back toward Tess before she gave her a thumbs’ up on the choice. Tess then disappeared into the changing room only to emerge a few minutes later wearing a black lace tank top and thong. She moved the same way, so that her body practically dripped sex appeal and so that her audience could see every inch of her outfit. It went on like that for another twenty minutes, with various designs of lingerie. Some had the desired result but there were a few others that just didn’t suit Tess but they all left Alex painfully hard.

Tess paid for her purchases and all left the store, this time all were taking an equal load of the bags and boxes as they walked through the mall. They headed back to the car and Alex did very well in covering up his difficulty in walking with his straining cock in his pants.

“You know what ... the second we’re in the car, one of you is giving me a blowjob,” Alex said.

Tess couldn’t help but smile at the knowledge of what she caused, “I think I will take care of that ... you know, a thank you for being so helpful today,” she said.

Soon they reached the car and put everything in the trunk. Once inside the car, with Alex and Tess in the backseat, his pants were down by his ankles in seconds with Tess’s head in his lap. Maria drove but Liz enjoyed the show in the rear view mirror as Tess bobbed her head up and down while Alex had his leaning back against the top of the seat, his eyes were closed tightly as he gently groaned.


Principal’s Office, West Roswell High, Same Time

Max approached the principal’s office and knocked on the door, upon hearing the principal asking him to come in Max entered. When the Principal heard the door close again he looked up.

“Max. What can I do for you?” he asked.

“Sorry sir, your assistant wasn’t at her desk. I was just going to leave these with her,” Max said.

“What is it?” Collins asked.

“Paperwork for Moonvale. Liz asked me to drop it all off,” Max said.

“Oh yes, of course. I thought she would have brought these in?” Collins said.

“I know, but she’s helping Tess replace her clothes that she lost when her house blew up on Saturday,” Max said.

“I heard about that ... I guess there isn’t anyone in town who doesn’t know. How is Tess doing?” Collins asked.

“She’s fine. Piss ... that is, uh; she’s angry at her dad, but fine. She wasn’t in the house long enough to think of it as home but ... anyway, here’s all the paper,” Max said as he pulled the forms out of his bag and handed it over.

The principal looked over it all briefly and nodded, “Well this looks all okay. I have to say I’ll be sorry to lose you and Liz ... and the others, but this is an opportunity you’d be fools to miss,” he said as he stood up and shook Max’s hand. “Oh, has Liz decided on the last spot. She can still take one more person with her.”

“Yeah. Kyle, Kyle Valenti. His father is in the process of thinking about it ... so it might take a while,” Max said.

“Well, that’s certainly an unexpected choice. I know he used to date Liz...” Collins said.

“It was an easy break up. She was going through some things at the time so they’re still friends. Besides, Kyle’s pretty good ... I hear Moonvale has a football team that takes on some of the college teams sometimes,” Max said.

“That will ... aggravate the Coach and he’s already not a fan of a certain member of your little group,” Collins said.

“I take it the Coach is backing off of Alex, cause myself, Michael, Maria, Isabel ... hell even Liz is getting steamed and she rarely gets angry. Tess is new and she doesn’t like it and I know Kyle hates it when people get bad deals. Alex really ended up with a doozey. It was the Coach’s players that caused the problem, they’re to blame and I don’t see him getting on their case,” Max said.

“I know and he has been warned ... before Alex’s parents sue the school and him. Anyway, if Sheriff Valenti agrees to send Kyle to Moonvale I’ll send him the forms I have for it,” The principal said.

Max thanked the principal and left the office leaving the senior teacher to file the documents in the student’s permanent files. Max walked down the halls of the school and suddenly realised that he was looking around, taking in every last detail. For a minute he actually thought he was going to miss this place.


Crashdown, 10:00

It was quiet in the café that morning so Jeff was examining his stockroom, seeing what he needed to get resupplied. Amy was also there, the Parkers had decided to add a few more alien decorations to the place and Amy was hired for the job. She had arrived with several designs, some of which was the result of Tess describing some Antarian things to them. Of course there were a lot of differences. None of them wanted anyone with knowledge of the details to come snooping when they saw the similarities between their décor and what they might have locked up in some military bunker in Nevada.

Jeff left all that to Nancy; she had much more of an eye for aesthetics than he ever did. So as Jeff was going through his list, the front door opened and its bell rang. Jeff looked and saw the Sheriff entering.

“Sheriff,” Jeff greeted. “I’ve been expecting you.”

“Really?” Jim asked.

“Yeah, Kyle called and gave me a heads up. He told me you might be stopping by to talk about Moonvale,” Jeff said. “Please sit down.”

Both of them sat down in a nearby booth when a waitress came over and asked if she could get either of them a coffee. Jim said yes and soon had the cup was in his hand.

“So what do you want to know?” Jeff asked.

“Well. I suppose ... just tell me about Moonvale,” Jim said.

“First off is the town. It’s nice, quiet and has no crime,” Jeff said.

“That’s impossible,” Jim said.

“No, it’s not. The local sheriff department is actually a family ... it’s kind of a family tradition to do that work. There hasn’t been a crime in Moonvale for ... well over eighty years. Everybody there knows everyone else; they’re all friendly as they can be. Strangers, I’m not talking about new students at the school, rarely show up. Usually it’s lost hikers that walk into town. You see it’s isolated, no roads go in but there are in the town but very few use cars. One thing they teach at Moonvale is the environment,” Jeff said.

“So what? Carts and buggies?” Jim asked.

“Hardly. No, most people prefer to walk or use bikes. The town isn’t that much bigger than Roswell,” Jeff said.

“I see. Sounds like I might want to retire there someday. Okay, what about the school itself?” Jim asked.

“Well that has some history; originally it was a European castle that was in ruins. It was shipped over and rebuilt into a new design; it’s actually very beautiful ... especially when the sun goes down and the sunlight reflects off the lake. Anyway, the school, its classes are all taught to the highest standard. There is never a shortage of materials and the building is never left in disrepair. After the first month, the students are allowed out and into town. That month is there adjustment phase, you know while they settle in,” Jim said.

“What I’m really concerned about...” Jim said.

“Tess and Kyle?” Jeff asked, this is where the lying came in to play.

“Yes,” Jim said. “They have only just started dating and they’ll be alone, unsupervised at a boarding school.”

“Unsupervised, not entirely. They will be treated responsibly and as young adults. There are also strict rules concerning this sort of thing, of course there are attempts to get around them as kids so often do. Boys and girls are kept in separate wings of the school. Any, and I mean any infraction, is dealt with severely. The couple involved are isolated from each other and individually dealt with, it’s usually different in each case but there is nothing physical before you get worried. Another incident results in expulsion,” Jeff said.

However, the truth was more like couples were in the same room and that groups were kept together in self-sufficient apartment style dormitories. Condoms were in every bathroom and the groups were all left to their own activities. Although there was always help on hand if needed.

“Sounds very strict,” Jim said.

“Well it appears that way but there are few infractions and everyone gets on great, teachers, students ... everyone. There are personality conflicts from time to time, of course, but it’s pushed aside for professionalism in the case of a teacher and student. It does work for the school; their record speaks for itself. Besides, at night students can mix and get to know each other quiet well. Most of the people your son will meet there will end up being friends for life. Kyle would have a great time, especially if he joins one of the teams out there,” Jeff said.

“Talking about Moonvale?” Amy asked as she came up. “Trust me; Kyle would come back twice as confident and a much better person than when he left.”

“Amy, you know the Sheriff. Sheriff, this is Maria’s mother Amy,” Jeff said.

“Oh we’ve met before. A long time ago I arrested her, at a protest rally wasn’t it?” Jim asked.

“Yeah. A peaceful one I might add, Sheriff,” Amy said.

“Call me Jim, please. As I remember it, a protest that was on the verge of becoming very un-peaceful,” Jim said.

“Amy ... violent at a Peace Demonstration ... that can’t be right,” Jeff said. “Why’d you arrest her?”

“Well I was new on the job at the time and was ordered to arrest someone,” Jim said.

“So Amy was... ?” Jeff asked.

“The cutest one there,” Jim said.

Amy’s mouth hung open, “I think I’m going to take offence to that. In fact, yeah, I’m offended,” she said.

“Sorry,” Jim said humbly. “So, uh, you went to Moonvale as well?”

“Oh, hell yeah. God I miss those parties ... the Oceanics...” Amy said.

“Oceanics?” Jim asked and Jeff gulped.

“Yeah, that’s what everyone called the swimmers. They loved the lake and most end up living near the oceans after they graduate. On the first full moon of every month they would throw a great party,” Amy said.

[Nice recovery, ] Jeff thought. “Relax; it’s a get together intended to mix the different classes so they get to know each other. It doesn’t get wild and it’s not an orgy or anything.”

[Lie, ] Amy thought at the massive amount of parties they all attended in their younger days. “Yeah, it’s just a tradition that started a long time ago. These days the swimmers just keep it going for respect to the previous classes.”

“Nice. I like that,” Jim said.

“Thought you might,” Jeff said. “At any rate, Kyle could come out of Moonvale with a piece of paper giving him a reserved place at any college or university in the country ... any.”

“Did you?” Jim asked Amy.

“Oh yeah. But I didn’t use mine, I’ll make sure Maria does though,” Amy said. [If the world lasts that long, ] she thought.

“I had one too. I could have gone to Harvard but decided on somewhere more close to home,” Jeff said.

“Harvard ... yeah, Kyle at Harvard. Nice dream but he doesn’t have the grades,” Jim said with a smile.

“Let him go to Moonvale and he probably will,” Jeff said.

“That is something to think about,” Jim said, “But could Kyle actually do this? The pressure for something like this...”

“I won’t lie; it will be hard but not too hard. The support structure in place is incredible,” Jeff said.

“I made it through didn’t I?” Amy said.

“Unfortunately, I have to get this order in. Hey, Amy, why don’t you and Jim talk some more?” Jeff suggested.

“Sure,” Jim said.

“I’m on my way back to the store. You can walk me there while you head back to the station house,” Amy said.

Jim nodded and as he stood up and took one last drink out of his mug. He paid the waitress and walked Amy down the street. They continued to talk about Moonvale and Amy relayed some stories of her time there, well the stories that she could share without exposure. When she arrived at her work, Jim stayed a little longer and the two talked away about other things from Amy’s arrest onward.


Vampire House, Same Time (17:00 Local Time)

While the day was beginning in Roswell, across the Atlantic it was ending. School had finished and Will and Stacey were returning home. They had done their best to hide their new reality at home and what happened between them. Although, they couldn’t hold out until the end of the say, and escaped to an abandoned house close to their school, once inside they utterly ravished each other. It was a fight to make it there; even lasting that long was a minor miracle but they did suppress their lust until their arrival where Will pushed Stacey up against a wall. He hiked the skirt of her school uniform up, pulled down her panties as she angled her hips enough for Will to get his dick in her. It was hard, fast and very satisfying for them both before the end of lunch bell rang. While her panties remained in Will’s pocket, they ran back to class.

Their masters had told them never to allow exposure on any level. Their secret was kept and home was looming, after the events of last night everything had been able to sink in. Now they were about to be told what was expected of them. Fear was with them now as they stepped past the threshold but the second they were inside they closed the door to prevent the sunlight entering.

“Hello, my pets,” Katrina said.

Both Will and Stacey looked up at the ceiling and saw Katrina hanging there in her animan form with her wings coming around her body and head like a bat. Soon the vampire dived down to the floor and returned to her human body. On a nearby table was a robe that the vampire picked up and put on.

Katrina circled the pair, sniffing the air around them, “Hmm ... I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist each other. Did you both enjoy it?” she asked as her hand caressed Stacey’s ass through her pleated school-skirt.

“Yes,” Stacey said, gasping as the vampire reached around and grabbed her breast.

Katrina smiled and then moved around to the front of the pair. She ran her hands over Will’s arms and chest through his shirt before reached down and grabbed his dick. “Did you?” she asked.

“Y ... yes,” Will hissed as she gently squeezed.

“Good,” Katrina said. Her face then became serious, “Now. Both of you follow me.”

Katrina headed up the stairs to the first floor of the manor and was followed by the two teenagers. They moved through the halls to what was a large meeting room in the days of the Vampire control. Upon entering the two saw that the vampires had been busy during the day. The entire room had been stripped of the antique human decorations and the wooden carvings on the walls that had been hidden beneath were restored. At the head of the room, under a large carving of a vampire glyph, were four chairs - one for each of the vampires and one held in reserve.

Andrei and Tanya already occupied theirs and Katrina joined them. The three vampires stared at the two who stood before them.

“Yes ... yes, quite acceptable,” Andrei said. He appraised the two for the first time with his eyes scrutinising every inch of them, “Both of you, step forward.”

They did so and Andrei turned his head to Tanya. She nodded and moved to the couple, gliding around them as if her feet never touched the ground.

“As our pets, you enjoy our protection. We will not feed on you and some of how you lived your lives will continue as it had been. However, from this moment you will no longer be dressed as you normally would while in our presence,” Tanya said.

“Undress now,” Andrei ordered.

Will and Stacey started to loosen their school ties before unbuttoning their shirts. Stacey then undid her skirt while off came Will’s trousers. It didn’t take long for them to be only in their underwear, well Will was wearing boxers and Stacey only remained clothed by her bra. A look to their Vampire lord told them that they had to go further. Stacey reached around her back to unclasp her bra.

“Wait,” Andrei called out. “Boy. You do it for her.”

Will nodded and moved around to Stacey’s back and took hold of the cotton strap and released the clasp letting the garment fall from her chest. Tanya smiled as her hand ran over the girl’s breasts. Tanya moved closer to whisper in her ear.

“Take your boy’s underwear off,” she said.

Stacey did as was ordered, she moved to face Will and put her thumbs into his boxers on either side of his hips. She pushed down, lowering her own body while continually staring into his eyes as she pulled his boxers off his legs.

“Good,” Andrei said. “From now on you will only where your clothes when you leave this place but in our presence you where these.”

Tanya brought out two white pieces of cloth; one was a loincloth and gave it to Stacey who put it on. It hung from her waist on a piece of string, it barely covered her pussy and her breasts were left exposed. Will was given a cloth that had been twisted and shaped into a pair of briefs; he couldn’t help but be reminded of what slaves would wear in the movies. He put them on and both stood before the vampires.

“Good. Now we can get down to business. Your duties are simple. During the day, all windows in this house remain closed. Not one is to be open until the sun has set, and before you get any ideas ... your fictions have us wrong, we are nocturnal yes but daylight is uncomfortable to us, not fatal. You will be our eyes in the day-light, you will report all you see and hear. You will protect us as we would protect you. Whatever we ask of you, you will do without question and you will be rewarded for excellent work. In time we will move on from this place, you will come with us. If anyone asks, your adoptive parents have gone over seas and are planning their emigration to another country. You have been left in our care, your aunts and uncle. Do you understand?” Andrei asked.

“Yes,” both said together.

“Good. In addition, you will both leave your current bedrooms and stay together in the one adjacent to the master room. You will always be at hand. Also your work for school will go unchanged. It will be done in order to keep people asking questions. Upon your return to the house, you change into what you are wearing now and complete any work you have to do for that,” Andrei said.

“Now for the fun part,” Tanya said.

“Yes,” Katrina said. “You, your bodies, your minds belong to us. We will have sex with you when and where we please. You see, while our husband is glorious in bed ... it can get a little lonely when he’s with Tanya,” she said as she ran her fingernail over Will’s chest.

“Yes,” Andrei said as she stood and moved to Stacey. “And sometimes my wives are so into each other they barely acknowledge my existence. Besides, my new gifts require time to grow and I need to practice. So my wives will be requiring you to be at hand.”

In fact, all the while since the entered the room, Andrei had been doing that practice. He had been focusing on beaming more and more of his own mentality into the pair with his new powers. Vampires had always had a level of psychic awareness but it was severely limited to physical contact and just base desires.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.