Shadow and Light - Cover

Shadow and Light

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Chapter 13

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Himalayan Mountains, Tibet, Same Time

In the temple of the hidden mountain valley, Anu’bis sat in his chamber looking at the images in what appeared to be, at least on the surface, a puddle of water. He started laughing as he watched Kyle’s body go through its change.

“Well, well, well. One of my own ... that’ll make for some interesting times.”

Then the jackal headed being extended his hand outward to the puddle and it rippled. He smiled as he watched the images of the three remaining vampires. They had moved from city to city and were currently in Paris with the intent of continuing north. Right now they had lured some people into their hotel room and were enjoying a meal. Almost immediately after their defrosting, the three vampires started striking at those who looked as though they had a lot of money.

It took the three a while before they understood the use of credit cards but they easily copied the signatures. They also had plenty to choose from; as their appetites were insatiable there were many people who crossed their path. Of Course the three preferred cash, and they had more than their fair share of jewellery salvaged from the rubble of their former home in Romania.

Anu’bis liked watching the vampires, his previous work before he started to manipulate the blood of Flanagan’s family. There were the most seductive of the Tribes, able to talk anyone into anything and chief among them was sex. The Vampires enjoyed being with each other, even more so when they had seduced innocents to join them. However, now Anu’bis had another use for them, in case his backup plan, Flanagan’s son who was at Moonvale, failed to work he had his original experiment.

However, that was for later. Anu’bis waved his hand once more over the water and the pictures changed to Kivar being driven to an airstrip in South America. He boarded and then started heading north to the States. Anu’bis could only smile as he looked at him.

“And you, you insect. You will be called to account for what you did to the others on Antar,” he sneered as his hand glowed over the puddle.

Kivar’s Plane, Over the Atlantic, 20 miles east of the Mexican Coast...

Kivar sat in the private jet arranged for by his people on Earth and was travelling with the security personnel sent to meet him. All of a sudden the sunlight outside disappeared, Kivar looked out and saw big, thick and black clouds forming. They were swirling around and soon he could see flashes of light as lightning struck through the clouds.

The plane shook violently over and over. Everyone on board was getting worried, especially Kivar who would have preferred not setting foot into such a primitive machine. Suddenly, there was a massive bolt of lightning beside their plane that was too close of comfort. The pilots tried moving the plane out of the clouds but it seemed to go on forever, little did they know that the centre of the storm always matched their movements perfectly.

However, just as quickly as it started, it stopped. The lightning stopped flashing, the turbulence stopped and the clouds dissipated and the sun could be seen. Everyone looked out of their windows, surprised at what had happened.

Himalayan Mountains...

Anu’bis looked at the water; he was surprised as anyone that his little game had been stopped. Then the room filled with light and Ho’rus appeared in the ancient room once again.

“What did you do that for? I had a chance to eradicate that Antarian,” Anu’bis yelled.

“Because it is not your place to do so. His crimes were against the Lycanthropes of Antar...” Ho’rus said.

“Yes ... our children. If it’s not the place of the parents to seek payback then who has the right?” Anu’bis spat.

“The surviving Lycanthropes. Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess, it is there place. Besides Kivar has a role to play here. He needs to live. The young hybrids can take care of him,” Ho’rus said.

“You have a lot of faith in them. They failed once,” Anu’bis said.

“That may be, but this needs to be,” Ho’rus said as he turned away, “Attempt to go after him again and the others will take action against you. As for your plan for the girl ... leave her alone. Let her live her life.”

“And if I don’t?” Anu’bis asked, knowing that if the others of his kind hadn’t stopped him before now then they probably wouldn’t.

Ho’rus looked back at him before he vanished into the light, leaving a smiling Anu’bis.


Deep in the Rainforest, 5 Miles from Kivar’s Crash Site, 13:00

In the deepest, darkest part of South America, far from where the ancient civilisations of the region ever spread to in the building of their mountain cities, one building had been constructed into the side of a cliff. It was built like one of the stone pyramids in other parts of the continent, huge blocks that went up incrementally like steps but the whole structure was half of what it should be as it was up against a wall of rock.

The only way in was a small opening at the top, it was big enough for a human to enter but it would be a very tight fit. Beyond that was a twisting corridor of smooth rock that led deeper underground. Steam rose out of cracks and it became hotter the further into the passageway you went. The route was a former lava tube coming out of the side of a long dormant volcano but molten rock still flowed deep beneath it all.

Then, several hundred feet into the ground, a series of chambers broke off from the main passage. The primary chamber was an equivalent of a throne room, the centre of the floor was wide open and lead straight down to an active lave tube. The heat filled the chamber and all the occupants loved it, they relaxed in the warmth.

At the highest point was a throne carved from the very stone of the chamber and one it sat a single person, his skin was covered in green scales with sharp teeth and piercing eyes just like the several hundred people who filled the caverns but around his neck was another of the metal triangles given to the tribal leaders by the gods. It was the home of the Snake Lycanthropes.

Soon one entered the chambers and moved before the throne. He had seen the crash and had hurried back to his leader to report what he had witnessed. Like all the others, the triangle around the leader’s neck responded to the screams of the Granolith and the leader had sent some of his people out to scout the area to make sure it was safe. A little later all anyone in the chambers felt was an earthquake.

“What happened out there?” the leader asked.

“Master, there was a meteor impact but it was not a meteor ... someone emerged from it and was met by others. They drove off north after the meteor exploded,” the scout said.

“That is all?” the leader asked.

“Yes Master,” replied he scout.

The tribal leader then stood up from his throne and walked down to the ground. He moved over to one of the chambers walls, to a small hole in it, and he changed his form. In seconds he was a cobra and slithered through the opening, it was only a few inches wide but enough for the snake. He emerged in another chamber, sealed up centuries ago by the snakes but made sure that only their people would be able to get access to it.

His body changed back into its animan form and he looked at the ancient chamber. All around him were scrolls and carved tablets, the Chronicles of their race but secured to the back wall was a much larger tablet that his ancestors had placed there. Depicted on it was a meteor crashing to the ground and in the shape that represented the rock was the figure of a person. Underneath it all was three simple words in their language, “It is time.”

The snake simply nodded as he placed his hands on one of the tablets, he knew what was signified by the arrival. It was a knowledge given to him by his father, who received it from his father, all the way back to the start of their tribe. “Diego!” he called out.

Soon a much smaller cobra came into the chamber and changed form, “Yes father?”

“It would appear that time has caught us my son,” he said as he turned to face the boy. “Gather your group. You will all be attending that school the Rakas and the other tribes have set up.”

“Moonvale? But father...” Diego said.

“I know. We chose to isolate ourselves from the others but the sign is upon us. Your place is at Moonvale,” he said.

“With the girl,” Diego smiled.

“Diego,” his father warned. “You have a mate and so does she.”

“Yes but Kali and I are both curious about her,” Diego said.

“I see. Remember, we may prefer isolation but our fates are intertwined. Besides, it’s not like we still eat any of them anymore and we haven’t tried to take control of Earth since the Vampires caught that disease. Anyway, if you do not go then we will die when the darkness comes,” his father said.

“But dad, that place is way up north. It’ll be freezing,” Diego said.

“It won’t be that bad. They do have reptilians there ... oh and you better take this,” he said as he took off the triangle from around his neck and gave it to his son.

“Okay. I’ll go get Kali and the others,” Diego said as he changed shape and slithered back out of the chamber.

“Don’t screw it up boy,” He whispered as he turned back to the chronicles. “We have much work to do.”


Living Room, Parker Residence...

Kyle had sat in the Parker’s living room for a couple of hours. After his painful and unusual change, Liz and Tess helped him into the living room after dressing him in a robe. It had left him drained and all he could do was sit on the sofa, as Liz’s mother brought him a coke. They had called Doctor Mallory, the doctor who examined Max after his first change, and he arrived with eagerness to find out what was going on with the newest member.

Mallory pulled out his equipment, checked over Kyle’s vital signs, took some blood and looked at it under a microscope. He did everything he could, even checking Kyle’s reflexes with the little hammer. It resulted in the doctor ending up with a bruised cheek when Kyle involuntarily kicked him in the face.

“Okay ... good reflexes,” Mallory said as he shook his head, one inch to the left and it would have been a broken nose. “Okay Kyle, how are you feeling?”

“Exhausted ... what’s up with me?” Kyle asked.

“Yeah, for a while you’ll need to eat a lot of protein. As to what happened to you ... well, my guess is that your ancestors were Narada and born from Wolfen, not Rakas,” Mallory said.

“I guess it was kind of a stretch to find a Narada and expect him to be Rakas,” Liz said.

“Yes. Well, it looks like the Lycanthropic DNA from Tess triggered what was in you Kyle, but the Rakas aspects she inherited via the rest of the Pride appear to be melding with the Wolfen,” Mallory said.

“Wait,” Tess said. “Are you saying my boyfriend’s a dog?”

“I thought most men were,” Liz said with a smile as she looked at Tess and Tess looked at her with the same smile.

“Too true,” Tess said.

“I think I resent that,” Kyle said.

“Me too,” Max said as he came in through the door.

“Awww ... we didn’t mean it you guys,” Liz said as she moved into Max’s arms.

“I think a little payback will be needed later,” Max said.

“Yeah, sorry, can we get back to me?” Kyle asked. “What the hell am I?”

“Actually, if I was to put a word on it I would say ... hybrid. You’re both,” Mallory said.

“Okay ... yeah ... gonna need more of an explanation,” Kyle said.

“I think I know,” Jeff said. “Kyle ... lets’ try to change.”

“Change?” Kyle asked.

Jeff nodded and started to teach Kyle how to change into his other forms. At first he entered his Rakas form; it was the first time he had a chance to look over himself. He was surprised by how he looked, especially when he went to the mirror.

“Okay Kyle, now think about the wolf in you,” Mallory said.

“The what?” Kyle asked as his attention was drawn away from the mirror but the feeling of the word ‘wolf’ sparked something inside him. Kyle couldn’t help but focus on it and his body started to change. His muscles became even bigger and the soft golden fur became darker and longer. A snout formed and soon he was the picture of a werewolf.

“So he can be both,” Tess said.

“Hey, like Max when he fought the Wild Pack. He became that big green thing,” Liz said.

“Does that mean he can become a cat and a wolf?” Max asked.

“Time to see,” Jeff said as his instructions continued.

Kyle listened and learned as his body mutated. His first time as an animal was as a cat, hit body changed until he had completely become a Panther. Kyle walked around for a few minutes as he adapted to his new body.

“Okay. Let’s try the wolf now,” Mallory said.

Kyle sat down and focused on the wolf aspect of the change. Everyone waited and watched. Kyle closed his eyes and strained in his concentration for a few minutes. Then he opened his eyes.

“Uh ... I don’t think I’m a wolf,” Kyle said.

Everyone could see that not even a single hair had changed on his body.

“Okay Kyle, back to human form,” Jeff said as he looked at the doctor who shrugged his shoulders.

Kyle followed the next set of instructions and quickly changed back to his usual appearance as Tess placed his robe around him.

“Okay. That’s a little weird,” Kyle said.

Liz smiled, “You’ll get used to it.”

“But why no wolf?” Max asked.

“I don’t know,” Mallory said, “I guess it could just take time ... or that the DNA from the Wolfen is so ancient and diluted by human DNA that it’s just too weak to complete a change into a wolf body.”

“So what do I do now?” Kyle asked.

“Well, even if you aren’t a full Wolfen, I’d say Tess is in for some interesting times,” Nancy said.

“Oh?” Tess asked.

“Well let’s just say we’ve heard rumours about Wolfen in bed. Their stamina is even more than Rakas and they...” Nancy said.

“Work like a jack hammer?” Jeff finished.

“Yeah,” Nancy said, she didn’t hear from rumour. She knew from personal experience from a time before she met Jeff, while mating outside of the tribe was never even considered, having fun was never ruled out.

“Oh really?” Tess and Kyle asked at the same time before they looked at each other and smiled.

“Well...” Liz said interrupting them, “We have class. And Kyle you might as well come along since you’re family now.”

“Class ... its Sunday?” Kyle said.

“It’s not at school. Trust me, you’ll like it,” Tess said.

“Okay,” Kyle said as he stood up.

Soon they were all ready and dressed once again. They headed outside where they climbed into Max’s jeep and drove out.


Foot of the Pod Chamber Mountain, 15:00

Max, Liz and Tess took Kyle out to the mountain. It was there that they decided to practice their powers. Maria and Alex were already out there with Michael and Isabel; Kyle couldn’t believe his eyes as he watched several rocks were floating around the pair of humans. The closer he looked he could see little beads of sweat on their foreheads.

All of a sudden all the rocks fell back to the floor, Maria nearly collapsed but Michael managed to catch her. He held her securely before helping her back up.

“Are you okay?” Kyle asked.

“Yeah. Just ... it takes a bit out of you.” Maria said.

“Yeah but why are you here?” Michael said as he stared at Kyle.

“Hey back off Spaceboy,” Maria said. “Smell the air.”

Michael did as he was told and picked up on Kyle’s scent. It wasn’t the same as it was; he could smell that Kyle was now one of them. “Oh ... well, welcome to the Pride,” Michael said.

“So what are you?” Isabel asked.

“Huh?” Kyle asked.

“She means what kind of cat,” Alex said.

“Oh, a Panther,” Kyle said.

“Hey, isn’t that the same as Flanagan,” Maria said.

“Yeah, so I’ve been told. I suppose I should tell you. I ... eh ... how do I put this? Ehmm...”

“He’s a dog,” Tess said.

“Come again?” Isabel asked.

“Nice way of putting it Babe,” Kyle said. “Apparently I’m part werewolf.”

“Wolfen,” Liz corrected.

“Yeah, part Wolfen,” Kyle said.

“How the hell did that happen?” Michael asked.

“He’s descended from Wolfen. He can change into their animan form but not an actual wolf,” Liz said.

“Cool,” Alex said.

“Actually, that has me thinking,” Max said. “I’ve never really tried to do my other change since that fight.”

“You think you can?” Michael asked.

“I don’t see why not,” Max said.

“Well we are out here for practicing powers. This counts,” Liz said.

“She has a point,” Isabel said.

“Okay,” Max said as he proceeded to pull off his jumper. As he started to unfasten his pants and Kyle raised an eyebrow.

“What’s he doing?” Kyle whispered to Tess.

“Taking off his clothes,” she whispered back.

Then Max pulled down his underwear. Kyle quickly raised his hands and covered the part he didn’t want to see, “Hey ... dude, keep the mouse in the house.”

Everyone looked at Kyle and suddenly realised that there was a huge chunk of information they hadn’t covered. “We didn’t tell you, did we?” Liz asked.

“Tell me what?” Kyle asked.

“I told him that we need sex ... a lot of sex but ... eh ... not the rest,” Tess said.

“What?” Kyle asked.

Max looked at Liz and both smiled. Max moved over to Isabel and gently caressed her cheek before he kissed her. Kyle’s eyes almost popped out of his head as he saw their tongues sliding against each other and looked at Alex. He was surprised not to see any protest, especially when Max cupped a breast. Alex just smiled. Then Kyle saw Liz moving, she went to Maria and kissed her. Both melted into it and Kyle froze where he was as the four parted.

“Uh ... wha ... when ... how ... huh???” Kyle stammered.

“Like I said ... we need sex, but, we don’t care who it’s with so long it’s with one of us,” Tess said as she walked over to Alex. She kissed him as his hand ran over her body and then broke it, “I’ve made love with Max, Michael, Isabel, Maria and Liz. And I plan on being with Alex as well.”

The look on Kyle’s face was utter confusion. His feelings for Tess were undeniable but he felt jealousy, anger, desire and an overwhelming urge to be a part of it. Max could see it in Kyle’s eyes; he had only been one of them for a few hours.

“That being said, you also get to be will any or all of us,” Max said.

“Are you saying that if I wanted to I could do Isabel or ... or ... Liz?” Kyle asked.

“Yeah,” Max said simply.

“And none of you would have a problem with it?” Kyle asked and all shook their heads. “So stripping like this is normal? Sex or whatever?”

“Well it’s either that or you keep buying new clothes to replace the shredded ones,” Liz said.

A little later everyone had sat down and filled Kyle in on everything they had missed from their needs in bed to the prophecy, much to Liz’s disappointment. She would like to do whatever possible to ignore that little aspect of her life. Meanwhile, Max was off to the side, trying to focus on changing into his other animan body. He started to remember the fight with Flanagan and his Wild Pack, doing everything he could to find the trigger that sparked it. For a time it looked as though he was in deep meditation.

All of a sudden Max’s whole body twitched and as he did so, Liz turned her head from the others and looked at Max as she felt something.

“Max what was that?” Liz asked.

“What was what?” Max asked, not turning around.

“Whatever you were just thinking about,” Liz said, Max then turned around and looked at his mate. It was then that everyone could see the rich shade of blue that had covered Max’s eyes. “Something tells me you got close.” she smiled.

Max closed his eyes again and focused harder, as he did so Liz could feel it but she wasn’t the only one. Michael, Isabel and Tess all felt it was well through their mental connection. The four of them stood up and moved closer, everyone watched as Max started to enter the change and was becoming is Antarian animan form. Soon the giant muscular mass covered in green fur stood before the others and roared as he shook himself off.

“What a rush,” Max said as he turned around.

Liz was lying on the ground with the others around her. She looked unconscious with her eyes closed. Max ran to her side and held her small body.

“Liz ... Liz,” he said trying to wake her.

Suddenly her eyes shot open and he saw that they were blue just like Max’s. During his change, she could feel what he was doing in his mind and also focused on it. The result was an overload to her body but as she came back into consciousness, her own change began to continue. As Max held her, Liz mutated and grew resulting in her clothes being ripped apart by her swelling muscles. While she still remained smaller, she was a decidedly more feminine version of the green creature.

“What happened?” Liz asked.

“Good question,” Max said.

“I guess a little more was transferred than just the powers,” Maria said.

“Would make sense,” Isabel said.

“Maybe you guys should try it?” Maria suggested.

“Yeah, could come in handy against any Lycanthrope that won’t be expecting it,” Alex said.

“I’m so not going to be able to pull off that look.” Isabel said as she pulled off her top and started to undress, followed by Michael and Tess.

All Kyle could do was stare at the naked bodies of his girlfriend and Isabel as more and more skin came into view. Tess smiled as she brushed his cheek with her fingers, “No need to stare Kyle,” she said.

“Yeah,” Isabel said as she came up to him, she stood naked in front of him and leaned over. “You’ll get to see us whenever you want to.” Isabel then kissed him hard, her tongue probed his mouth for a minute before she backed up, “Welcome to the family Kyle,” she smiled and walked away.

Alex sat next to the dazed Kyle with a smile on his face, “Oh yeah, you’re gonna enjoy this.”

“I ... eh ... yeah,” Kyle said as a smile formed on his face.

Maria sat down next to them and all three watched as they all held hands. Through their bonds Max fed the instructions to his fellow aliens. They all focused in on it, doing their best to concentrate as the sun beat down on them. It was their first time down this change and it was difficult for them. There was strain and pain but as the minutes moved on they did start to change.

Soon there was a new breed of Lycanthropes on Earth as Michael, Isabel and Tess joined Max and Liz in their new forms. For a while the five jumped, ran, lifted and did everything they could to test their new strength and abilities. The three Lycanthropic humans sat on their rock and watched.

“I wonder how long before we can do that?” Maria asked.

“Is that possible?” Kyle asked.

“We’ve taken on everything else from them; just wait until your powers come through. They can be very fun,” Alex said.

The others soon returned and changed back into their human bodies before they picked up their clothes and got dressed. They all had fun and upon their return they decided to head out to Fraser Wood. It was time they took Kyle out on his first run as a Lycanthrope. They Pride was complete and all ran through the woods and revelled in view from nature that their cat bodies provided.


Crashdown, Same Time

It was quiet in the café on this Sunday afternoon, which Jeff was thankful for since his three waitresses of Liz, Maria and Isabel were out doing what they needed to do. At least he had some other staff but he knew he would have to hire more people for when they went to Moonvale in little over a month. Due to that he had placed a ‘Help Wanted’ sign out on the window a few days ago and was already going through some CVs, mostly from students at the school.

The day remained pretty quiet with a few people coming and going but only one time when the door opened did he looked up. When that door opened a scent filled the air that Jeff hasn’t smelled in a long time. Riverdog looked around and spotted him, he moved closer and Jeff stood up.

“What are you doing here? You’re not supposed to have contact with us until...” Jeff started.

“It is time,” Riverdog said.

Jeff looked at the ageing Native American and led him into the back room, “What do you mean?”

“Earlier the mark of the three glowed. The trials for your daughter are here ... now,” Riverdog said.

Jeff turned away, “But ... but she’s not ready, she hasn’t even been to the school yet.”

“And that is where she will face at least one of the three,” Riverdog said.

“I don’t understand,” Jeff said.

“After the symbol glowed, the elders and I undertook a vision quest. In the vision, the first of the symbols was within a full moon as it rose over a mountain peak,” Riverdog said.

“Moonvale. Do you know who the enemy is?” Jeff asked.

“No. All I know was that blood covered the moon until it was red,” Riverdog said.

“And the others?” Jeff asked.

“I don’t know, except one is of the star that brought Four of the Pride into being,” Riverdog said.

“An alien?” Jeff asked.

Riverdog nodded, “The one who killed them and the others of their kind.”

“Kivar. He’s here?” Jeff asked with his eyes going wide.

“You know him?” he asked.

“Tess filled us in on what she knew about him. This is not good,” Jeff said.

“The trials for the Pride will begin, the stars say it will be in their second month at your school but the enemies are moving now,” Riverdog said.

“I guess it was only a matter of time,” Jeff said solemnly.

“Have you told your daughter about me?” Riverdog asked.

“No, just as you asked me. But sooner or later she will come looking,” Jeff said.

“Not her, her mate and the other star people. Their Skinwalkers came to us centuries ago to help teach us about the world around us, if they could have done that with the other humans of this world then much bloodshed may not have happened. They warned us what was going to happen and helped us prepare with their devices but in the end it is down to the Pride to deal with what is to come. The visitors left something behind for Max and the others, it needs to be given to them before they confront the second,” Riverdog said.

“What?” Jeff asked.

“A key,” Riverdog said. “When the dreams start, send them to me.”

Riverdog then turned and left leaving Jeff alone. Nancy soon came down the stairs, ready to go out and carrying her husband’s coat.

“Was that... ?” she asked.

“Yeah. He’s just letting us know some things,” Jeff said.

“Okay, well that can wait. Right now we have something to do,” Nancy said.

Jeff looked at her and then shot his eyes down to his watch before he looked up and smiled. “Let’s go.”

Nancy gave him his coat and he put it on, he informed his staff he was heading out and if they needed anything to call his cell phone. After that they left to an appointment they were looking forward to.


Living Room, Whitman Residence, 14:00

Jeff and Nancy arrived at the same time as Amy. Charles and his wife opened the door and welcomed them inside. As they moved into the living room, everyone saw the coffee table was covered with paperwork. While this was something that every Lycanthrope parent waits for with eagerness, what they saw almost made them loose their smiles.

“I think our people have been among humans too long,” Jeff said.

“Why’d you say that?” Amy asked.

“Paperwork is getting out of control,” Jeff said.

“I hear that. What happened to the good old days when the leader of a Pride just had to stamp the induction certificate with the seal?” Charles said.

“We still do that,” Nancy said.

“Yes but now we have a dozen forms to fill out before we even get around to the seal ... and it’s all in triplicate,” Amy said.

“Hey, where’s Jake?” Jeff asked.

Charles scrunched his face and pointed up. Jeff looked up and spotted the kitten’s little head popping over the shade that covered the light bulb on the ceiling. It was shaped like a dish that held Jake’s full body.

“Meow.”

“Why is he ... no, forget that. How did he get up there?” Jeff asked.

“I stopped asking those questions,” Charles said with a nod.

“Oh well. Okay, let’s do this,” Jeff said.

Everyone sat in seats around the table as Charles handed everyone a pen. Nancy reached into her handbag and pulled out a box that she placed in the centre of the table. Jeff opened it and inside was a stamp, made from gold with a base that was etched with the seal of Jeff’s Pride.

“Okay, first up ... Maria,” Charles said as he handed the pile of forms for Maria to Amy.

“Do I really need to read through all of this?” Amy asked.

“Hey, they’re the ones who filled it in. We just need to makes sure it’s correct and to fill in the blanks. You don’t want her to be separated from the others and housed with the Oceanics,” Jeff said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.