Shadow and Light - Cover

Shadow and Light

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Chapter 12

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Harding Residence, Immediately Following

Tess’s house burned with a roaring fire and soon the whole structure would be incinerated. The last thing any of the group saw before the explosion was Alex getting inside; they never saw him come out. All they could see was red-hot flame and a cloud of billowing smoke that rose higher and higher. Isabel felt her heart stop and she would have fallen to her knees if Liz hadn’t held her.

All any of them could do was stare, they couldn’t believe what they were seeing and it took a few minutes to completely register it. Max almost started running to the fire but Michael held him back. Everyone that was in the nearby houses had all fallen to the ground as every single window they had was simply gone; as a result none of them went anywhere near their windows to see what happened. It made them miss what happened next - one person coming down the street did see it.

There was a tiny ripple in the fire, a distortion and a shadow that looked as if it was moving. Then the shadow became brighter and before long everyone saw Alex walk out of the inferno. His face was black with ash and his clothes looked burned but Alex himself was encased in an almost skin tight shell of blue light. He stumbled away from the fire, walking with heavy steps and as he came closer to his friends, the light faded.

“Alex?” Max asked.

Alex opened his mouth and an escape of air took with it a puff of smoke, “Owwww...” Alex fell backward and landed on his back.

Max was quickly by his side and hand his hand on Alex’s chest after he pulled open his shirt. He felt a crackle, a residual from the light that protected Alex but it didn’t last long. Max connected with Alex and started to heal the human, there wasn’t much damage; just a lot of physical strain that formed in the seconds between the blast and the shield being formed.

Off to the side, Kyle had walked down the street on his way to Tess’s. After his talk with Michael he decided not to back off – he wanted answers. He was walking down the street and about to call Tess’s name when he saw her and that was when the house blew up. If that wouldn’t have stopped him in his tracks, the sight of a blue light walking of the flames did.

Slowly Max moved his hand away and left a shining silver handprint on Alex’s chest. Alex then opened his eyes; they rolled back into his head and groaned in pain. “Oi, the ribs,” he groaned.

“They’ll be fine in a minute or two,” Max said as he took his hand and pulled Alex up onto his feet, “Good timing on the powers kicking in.”

He never had a chance to breathe as Isabel wrapped her arms around him before pulling away and hitting his arm, “Don’t do that to me.”

“Hey, walking wounded here and sorry ... didn’t have much of a choice,” Alex said. “Now, what the hell happened?”

“No clue,” Michael said as he looked around, he saw everyone in the neighbourhood come out to ask that very question for themselves.

All were staring at the house; the fire engines were called and began to come into the street. As Michael looked further around he spotted Kyle, “Uh guys.”

Everyone looked around and saw the look in Kyle’s eyes, in that instant they knew that he had seen something more than they’d be comfortable with. Tess looked at him and then looked back toward her house; she had no idea what to do next.

A Little Later...

The street was insane, fire engines where on the road right outside Tess’s home with fire fighters holding their hoses toward the flames. Their efforts paid off, in that most of the house was out, but there was still a lot of burning going on. The Sheriff and his people arrived shortly after the fire department and started to evacuate the street.

Initial thoughts were that this was a gas explosion but a cause wasn’t important right now. Valenti cleared everyone out of the street except the teens. They were all at the back of an ambulance, and the primary witnesses. When the Sheriff saw the state of Alex he insisted that he be checked out, despite Alex’s protests. At the very least he could ensure that it would only be his vital signs that would be checked and no blood taken.

Kyle stayed away at the background, not even coming close to them. He managed to stay out of sight when his father arrived, his brain was trying to understand what he’d seen and the last thing he needed was his dad doing the policeman routine on him.

Soon Valenti came over to the group, his reflective sunglasses never left his face as he stared at each of them – especially Max. “So, what happened?” he asked.

“I wish I knew,” Max said.

“Ms Harding?” Sheriff Valenti asked, in full authority mode.

“All I know was we were on our way out. Isabel forgot her purse and Alex went back for it. The house just...” Tess trailed off.

“Mr Whitman?” Valenti asked.

“I honestly don’t know Sheriff,” Alex said as he looked to his friends. “All I know is that I went through the door ... I felt this static from the handle and then the big bang. I guess I was blown clear by it.”

“You’re very lucky. A blast like that could have killed you,” Valenti said just as they heard clapping from behind them.

They all looked over to see that the fire fighters had put out the blaze and they turned off their hoses. All that remained of Tess’s house was a pile of blackened cinders. The bottom floor walls were barely standing but the upper floors were gone, collapsed into what was beneath.

The Fire Chief spoke with his people. One of them had gone inside during the fire to put out the flames at the heart of the house where the water couldn’t reach with the rest working outside. He had come back out with the device Alex spotted before the blast and immediately showed it to the Chief. They talked for a few minutes before he looked to the Sheriff, both soon moved to each other.

“What’s going on?” Valenti asked.

“My guy found this inside. It was plugged into a wall socket by the door. It was low down and near what was left of a small table so those kids probably wouldn’t have even noticed it,” the Chief said.

Jim took the device, “What is it?”

“I have no idea, I’ve never seen anything like it but it was channelling electricity. It caused sparks out all over the place, and I’m not talking short fuse sparks here. This would have looked like a bolt of lightning or something. This part on top ... it looks like some kind of radio receiver,” the Chief said,

“Are you saying this is some kind of bomb?” Jim asked.

“That’s what it looks like. I’m no expert on these things but this thing was probably set off after those kids left the house,” the Chief said.

“That means someone was watching,” Valenti said.

“Yeah, I doubt they could have switched it off by the time that kid went back inside if they could at all,” the Chief said.

“Someone’s after Tess?” Valenti asked.

“Or someone else in that house,” the Chief suggested.

“No her father ... her father hasn’t been around for the last few days,” Valenti said.

“Convenient,” the Chief said.

“I think it’s time I did a little digging into the Harding family,” Jim said as he looked around. He saw two people barge passed his barricade.

Alex’s parents had arrived and were moving straight to their son. They were all over him as they made sure he wasn’t injured.

“Mr and Mrs Whitman, we really should take your son to the hospital to be checked out,” Valenti said.

“No,” Charles said. “No hospitals.”

“But sir...”

“No,” his wife said. “We have our reasons.”

While the general human population didn’t have the technology to detect the DNA discrepancies that made them distinctly different from the rest of humanity when they were in human form, they were concerned about any differences that could be found relating to the aliens in the group. Under no circumstances were they going to risk it. Soon the Sheriff came over to the group.

“Ms Harding ... where is your father?” he asked.

“My dad? Uh ... why?” Tess said.

“We found a device ... this wasn’t accidental,” Valenti said.

“What, are you saying this was a bomb?” Alex’s mother asked.

“Not exactly but it has the same effect. The target is probably yourself or your father,” Valenti said.

“Okay, so not me. I may piss people off on occasion but no, no way,” Tess said, getting very worried.

“Then where is your dad?” Jim asked.

[Opportunity, ] Tess thought, the other three aliens looked at her. With their eyes they all agreed. “He ... uh ... took off. Had a phone call on his private line and said he had to leave for a few weeks. I don’t know where he went,” she said.

“What kind of phone call?” Valenti asked.

“Don’t know ... but he was loud. He practically yelled down the line. I answered that line once and they hung up on the other end. I do know that dad always spoke Spanish when he talked,” Tess said.

“Spanish?” Valenti asked.

“Or Portuguese. I kinda keep getting those two mixed up,” she said.

“What about his travelling?” Valenti asked.

“We were everywhere. We did have this vacation to South America last year that was great. Columbia was really beautiful. Only bummer was all those meeting with guys in expensive suits and really nice cars,” Tess said, really playing her descriptions and feigning naivety.

Under his shades, the Sheriff’s eyes went wide.

“What?” Tess asked innocently.

“Has your father received any packages in the mail?” he asked.

“Oh yeah, once a month. They come from all over the place though,” she said.

[Is this really a good idea? Making them think Nacedo is some kind of drug runner?] Michael thought to the others.

[Shut up, I’m having fun and I’m on a role.] Tess thought back.

“Okay, thank you Ms Harding,” Valenti said and then left, he had a few calls to make.

“And the Oscar for best performance goes to...” Liz whispered.

“Shh ... he’s still close,” Max said.

After the Sheriff left, Alex’s parents drove the group back to the Crashdown.


Crashdown, 20:00

Everyone was together and sat in one booth after moving some stools from elsewhere. The café had been closed and the adults left them alone. They were all sitting quietly and trying to adapt to what had happened. They’d nearly lost one of them and it was a chilling realisation that the threat of the aliens that had followed Max and the others was still out there. The atmosphere was thick with tension as they nursed their drinks in their hands.

Nobody could say anything as the events of the last few hours sank in. After arriving Alex showered in Liz’s bathroom and gave the opportunity for Isabel and Tess to repair his charred clothing before he dressed again. It took him half an hour to get the soot off his skin and out of his hair but eventually he was clean and joined the others.

“So,” Alex said.

“Yeah?” Isabel asked.

“That would be all three of us with powers now,” Alex said.

“Yeah,” Max said. “Maybe we should set some time aside, give you all lessons together.”

“We could. It’s not exactly like we have to go far for privacy. We’re mostly surrounded by empty desert,” Liz said.

Just then the doors into the back room swung open, “I want answers right now,” Kyle demanded as he marched inside.

“How’d you get in here?” Max asked.

“I picked the lock on the back door,” Kyle said, “Answers ... now.”

“Who the hell do you think you are?” Michael asked as he stood up.

“I think I’m a guy who saw a blue light come out of fire. I think I’m the guys who saw that funky handprint on Alex ... same one I saw on Liz that time,” everyone looked at each other, now they were afraid of what Kyle would do. If they told him he could go straight to his dad, if they didn’t then he’d go with what little he did know. “I’m waiting,” Kyle said. “Or should I go home and speak to my dad now?”

Alex practically growled as he turned his head and looked at Kyle. His eyes had changed and Kyle started to back off.

“What the actual fuuu ... what the hell are you?” Kyle said as he looked to the front door.

Liz knew he was going to make a run for it. As Kyle started to move, Liz jumped up from her chair and leapt gracefully through the air until she landed on steadily on her feet and facing Kyle. As she opened her eyes Kyle saw that they were the same as Alex’s.

“No one endangers my family and no one threatens to do it, especially you,” Liz said as she stared into Kyle’s eyes.

“But ... but...” he asked.

“You want answers, sit down and keep quiet until we’re done,” Liz commanded but Kyle just stared at her. “SIT.”

Kyle backed up and sat on the stool, he watched as Liz closed her eyes and as she reopened them they were back to normal.

“Okay, not the best of starts,” Maria said as she came closer. “Kyle, just so you know ... running is not a good idea. Okay?”

“Uh, excuse me ... not okay,” Michael said. “Not okay by a long shot. Even if he is part of this thing he’s still the Sheriff’s son.”

Kyle looked around, “A part of what?” he asked.

Liz looked at Max, and then everyone else, “Everything?”

“Yeah,” Max said.

“Okay, what you saw today ... just the latest in a long string of events ... uh ... okay, I should start at the beginning. Kyle, right, you see the thing is...” Liz tried to find the words that wouldn’t make her sound like a start-raving lunatic but wasn’t getting anywhere.

“No one in this room is completely human, at least the way you think it is,” Michael interrupted.

“Come again?” Kyle asked.

Isabel stood up, “Max, Michael, Tess and myself are aliens,” she said straight up, no sugar coating what so ever.

“Aliens? As in ... from across the border?” Kyle asked.

“No, as in the 1947 crash, UFOs, the whole shebang,” Isabel said, she could feel Tess trying not to look at Kyle.

“And we’re all Rakas ... uh, that’s feline Lycanthropes. Like werewolves but cats,” Liz said.

“I ... eh...” Kyle stammered, not knowing what to say.

“What you saw today was Alex’s alien powers coming into play. He’s inherited them from us because he’s with Isabel, just like Liz and Maria,” Max said.

“That day I broke up with you, I told you I was going through some family stuff ... this is it. I had just gone through my first change and I was dealing with it. I had it handled and then things happened between all of us,” Liz said.

“This is insane,” Kyle said as he stepped away from the stool and walked about.

“What’s insane, you saw our powers, you saw their eyes. You’ve seen what Alex did to those players on the team,” Michael said.

Kyle stopped and turned back, “That was because you are...”

“Actually that was only a little of what I could do. I was holding back,” Alex said.

“So ... questions?” Max asked.

“Okay ... uh ... aliens and were ... were what? Werecats? And a whole bunch of weird stuff. Uh, how do I fit into all this?” Kyle asked.

“You ... well, you are kind of like us,” Liz said.

Kyle looked at her, “No.”

“Yes,” she said.

“No,” he countered.

“Yes ... look, stop. Kyle, you are descended from Lycanthrope children who weren’t exactly Lycanthropes. They never entered the change but the DNA was still passed down through your family. They were called Narada. You and your dad are Narada,” Liz said.

“And you know this for sure?” Kyle asked.

“Alien machine. It picked out our DNA and yours,” Liz said.

“Okay, I think my brain is about to fry,” Kyle said. “No this is fucked up.”

Kyle immediately walked to the door. The others knew that this time they couldn’t stop him from leaving but Tess followed.

“Kyle,” she said.

Kyle turned to face her and Tess scrunched up her eyes. Nobody saw anything but knew that Tess was using her abilities on Kyle. He just stood there like a zombie, stuck in the trance that Tess imposed. Then Tess blinked and Kyle shook his head, he looked at everyone and everyone looked at him.

“I’ll see you guys in the morning,” Kyle said as he opened the door and walked out.

Everyone moved around Tess, “What did you just do?” Max asked.

“Something I really didn’t want to do. I brought out his really good side so that he won’t talk. He’ll keep the secret while he works through it in his head. Everything he knows about us, including how he felt about us before this will be there but he’s compelled to think about it before speaking. The problem comes when he does work through it. When he comes to a decision he’ll be able to talk about it ... to anyone and that I can’t stop,” Tess said

“At least it bought us time,” Max said.

Then the door opened again and Max’s parents arrived. They were immediately at Max’s side asking if he was okay. Max told them that he was fine but he regretted not calling them before now. They’d all been distracted with what had happened at Tess’s. His parents were just glad that Max was in one piece.

“Well I guess we better get you home,” Philip said.

“Isabel do you need a ride? Michael?” Diane asked.

“Uh, thanks,” Isabel said as she looked at Michael and he nodded.

“Oh Tess ... um, do you want to spend the night here?” Liz asked. “I’m sure my parents would be okay with it.”

“Thanks ... I guess I do need a place to sleep,” Tess said.

Soon everyone left, Philip took Isabel, Michael and Max home while Maria drove Alex home. Liz took Tess upstairs; her parents were more than fine with Tess sleeping in their house, one of their own was in need.


Liz’s Bedroom, Parker Residence, 21:00

The girl’s entered the bedroom and Tess looked around. She breathed out a deep sigh that was heard by Liz.

“What is it?” Liz asked.

“I’ve just realised all my stuff is gone. All of it,” Tess said.

“Well, I’m about your size. You can borrow my clothes until we can get it replaced,” Liz said.

“Thanks. The only good thing is that Nacedo made sure I had several bank accounts to use if we were ever separated or if something happened to him,” Tess said.

“Well, that’s something I suppose. So much for our night out,” Liz said.

“And I was looking forward to it. First normal night out in god knows how long. Ha, first normal thing I would have ever done,” Tess said.

“I’m sure we can try again before we leave for Moonvale,” Liz said.

“I hope so. How do you think Kyle is dealing with this?” Tess asked. “You know him better than I do.”

“I wish I knew but...” Liz trailed off.

“Learning about aliens is one thing, Rakas and everything else is completely different. I get it,” Tess said.

“And the fact that he was dating a freak and is attracted to another ... bet you that’s what in his head right now,” Liz said, shaking her head.

“You really don’t think he’ll think we’re freaks or anything?” Tess asked.

Liz looked at her, “I don’t know,” she said as she pulled back her sheets, “Hey, do you want to borrow pyjamas or something.”

“Uh ... actually, ever since that night at the school gym when Michael...” Tess blushed slightly. “Well I kinda prefer to sleep naked.”

Liz smiled, “Me too.”

“Oh ... well, I guess it’s a Lycanthrope thing then,” Tess said.

“I guess so,” Liz said, watching as Tess’s eyes moved up and down her body. She returned in kind and both girls wondered what it would be like to be under those sheets together.

Slowly Liz unbuttoned her blouse and Tess followed suit by pulling off her t-shirt. They stripped off their clothes until they were in their underwear, at the same time they both reach around to their backs to unclasp their bras. As the delicate garments fell to the floor, their hands moved down their bodies to their panties. The girls hooked their fingers around the waistbands; they never broke eye contact as they pushed their panties down their legs.

The two picked up their clothes and piled them neatly on a chair before they went onto the bed. Soon they were under the soft sheets and Liz pulled the soft cloth up over them. Liz and Tess lay in the bed with their heads on the plush pillows facing each other. Tess bit her lip as she looked at Liz; both girls knew that the second they were covered by the sheet what would happen.

Tess’s entire being invited Liz to share in her fire building within her, to taste and explore. Liz accepted, engaging her in an intoxicating, open-mouthed kiss, their tongues barely even touching. Then slowly Tess’s tongue delved deeper, caressing the other girls’ tongue harder, until Liz felt as if Tess was drawing every sensation out of her body and into her own through their joined mouths.

Liz’s body pressed tighter against Tess’s, wanting, needing to feel her hot, silky flesh against her own. As their bodies melded together, Tess’s hungry mouth worked its way down the curve of Liz’s throat, leaving warm trails of wetness down the soft skin. With a gasp, Liz urged Tess’s face back into her chest, relishing the heat of her lips and tongue and the whispery caress of Tess’s hair against her flesh.

Tess turned her face from side to side, nuzzling her smooth cheeks into the valley of Liz’s baby-soft breasts. The tender teasing had Liz whimpering for more, and Tess gave it willingly, not only for Liz’s enjoyment but also for her own, she loved hearing what she was doing to the brunette. Her tongue reached out in a long, languid lick, sampling the sweet taste.

“Oh, Tess,” Liz purred. She was revelling in the warm waves of delight that rocked her body and soul with every stroke of Tess’s skilled tongue. It was as if Tess’s mouth moved over her in slow motion, bringing the flesh at the point of contact to life, exciting the skin that had not been touched to start quivering in anticipation of the fiery caress, yet she left the skin which had been left behind trembling with the want of knowing such supreme pleasure again. The long, slow licks gave way to Tess’s lips, which wrapped around the tempting bud. Soon the teeth grazed gently in a caress so frenzied it had Liz yearning for more.

Liz could hardly stand it any longer. She wanted to do more than simply let Tess make love to her yet she hated to have Tess stop; she wanted to taste and touch and explore the woman pleasuring her. However, Tess had already started down her trembling body again; Tess’s fingers stroked her inner thighs, brushed against the wet skin of her pussy.

Tess licked her lips at the sight of Liz’s waiting slit and parted her legs further. She bent forward and slid her tongue down the soft, tempting flesh of Liz’s inner thighs, descending with maddening patience to the apex of the brunette’s legs. Then, all sensation ceased as Tess paused, depriving Liz of her touch. Liz, her body tight with anticipation, spread her legs further apart and as wide as they would go, leaving her vulnerable. She could no longer take the suspense.

“Please, Tess ... please eat me,” Liz begged.

Tess’s smile was hungry and was like a predator as she traced a finger along the moist, sensitive folds of Liz’s slit. Liz squirmed against the pillows at the head of the bed, trying to work Tess’s finger closer to her clitoris. She felt a snarl of impatience curling her lips when Tess failed to cooperate; however, her dissatisfied rumble became a startled yelp as Tess pushed a finger into her vagina and started stroking.

“Ugnnnnnnn ... Oh my god,” Liz screamed.

Then a second finger joined the first as Liz bucked her hips to meet Tess’s thrusts. However, the finger fuck just wasn’t doing it entirely for her; it wasn’t going to send her over the edge. Liz was on the verge of letting go and forcing Tess’s head between her legs when she felt the exquisite tickle of Tess’s soft hair brush her heated flesh as a prelude to the explosion of hot air breaking upon her anxious sex.

“Yes,” Liz shrieked when at last Tess’s tongue broadly swept across her painfully hard clit. She was taken by surprise when Tess savaged her small button with ravenous licks; she had been expecting as torturously slow a session as everything else Tess had done thus far. Tess felt herself rapidly swept away on the ecstatic tide surging through her body as the water lapped against the rest of her skin, her body sinking into the comfort of her bed.

“Uhn ... uhnnn ... OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSS,” Liz cried out before her climax hit. Her vision blurred, and her head tilted back as her body arched like a bow as she came with thunderous intensity, her cries rang through the thin walls of the house.

“Lay back,” Liz commanded Tess.

Tess did just that, obeying the command of her beloved queen and lover, resting up on her elbows that sank into the mattress. Liz leaned over her, working her lips from Tess’s hot mouth to the valley between her breasts. The contrast between the softness of the swells and their stone-hard tips, the pleasure just a simple touch could bring, the heady sound of another moaning in rapturous joy all because of a tiny brushing of the tongue ... Liz shivered with as much delight as Tess when her mouth closed over a quivering breast.

“Mmm ... yes,” Tess cried out, her legs working around Liz’s body, pulling her closer and bracing herself at the same time. “Liz ... please,” Tess begged with desperation akin to Liz’s former state. Only then did Liz draw her tongue across and down Tess’s quivering belly.

Tess’s heady scent filled her senses as Liz drew closer to her pussy, and the smaller girl found herself licking her lips in anticipation of tasting Tess. Tess’s hips thrust forward, seeking contact and satisfaction. Liz grinned, ignoring the demanding requests made by Tess’s body; she wanted to draw this out as much as possible.

To prolong the delicious agony, Liz pulled away from her lover and pressed her legs closed. She folded Tess’s knees and pressed her legs back against her chest, causing her butt to tilt upwards. She glossed her hands over Tess’s swelling butt-cheeks and was rewarded with a thick moan. Her fingers drizzled over the creamy mounds; completely ignoring the pouting lips peeking through Tess’s closed thighs. Tess whimpered in frustration. Grinning wickedly, Liz dipped in closer and drew her tongue across a taut globe, causing Tess to gasp.

“Liz...” Tess gasped. This time, Liz took a playful nip, forcing a squeak of delight to chirp out of Tess’s throat. Sensing that Tess was at her breaking point, Liz ran her tongue to her juicy slit, and Tess’s subsequent exhalation was more like a growl.

With a wicked grin, Liz ran her tongue down the back of one of Tess’s legs, and then she parted them, allowing her access to Tess’s wet, pink slit. Liz’s tongue lightly played over Tess’s pulsing lips, tempting and teasing. Wanton tremors of pleasure shot through Tess’s straining body, but she was unable to give them free rein. Tess’s hips ground so insistently against her face that Liz couldn’t indulge for long.

“Oohh,” Tess groaned as Liz at last applied her tongue to her throbbing clit. Liz swirled her tongue round and round in ever tightening circles until the very tip fairly vibrated on one small spot. The sensation was so intense that Tess lost all control. Her legs locked around Liz once again as her hands swept across her feverish body, pausing to caress her breasts and squeeze her nipples. They continued lower until she lost her fingers in Liz’s silky brown hair. Both hands forced Liz’s face deeper between her legs.

“Uuuhhhnnn,” Tess screamed as her climax hit, the recoil of her tensed muscles pulling her up further up off the bed. She held Liz so tightly into her as she writhed about in ecstasy that Liz couldn’t have pulled away if she wanted to. For the moment, though, she was content to drink deeply of Tess’s warm juices as they filled her mouth. Her tongue sought to soothe the ecstatic tremors rocking Tess’s pussy even as her hands sought to do the same for Tess’s spasm wracked frame.

“Oh, God,” Tess sighed, finally collapsing on the beam exhaustedly, releasing Liz. “Mm, that was intense.” It took both women several minutes to catch their breath and regain their senses.

Together they embraced each other tightly as they lay in bed. They drifted off into a deep and contented slumber. That night Tess never thought once about the destruction of her home, she lay in the arms of the other girl, the leader of the pride and her new lover. Feeling their limbs tangled together were the only sense of security she needed tonight.


Max’s Bedroom, Evans Residence, Same Time

In Max’s room he sat on his bed, he was exhausted but didn’t want to sleep. It was still early but his eyes were barely keeping themselves open. Soon his father knocked at the door and came in.

“Hey Max. How are you doing?” Philip asked as he looked out his son’s window. He saw Isabel ready for bed and completely naked. Philip pulled his son’s curtains closed, “You know you two should really close your curtains once and a while. I may be a Chimera and spend most of my time out there with other naked people, but that doesn’t mean I need to see my son’s friends that way.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.