Shadow and Light - Cover

Shadow and Light

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Chapter 11

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Tunnels, Carpathian Mountains, Romania, Immediately Following

Encased in the ice of the cavern stood four figures, there was one male and three female. All looked to be starting the process of the change when they were frozen, their ears were all slightly elongated but their fangs were long and sharp. The four were all dressed elegantly; the male was clad in thick folds of regal silk where as the women all wore thin white silk on their arms and legs that was just a little transparent, on them, the silk connected to garments that resembled golden bikinis. Everything looked just as it was when they were frozen at the end of the Tribal Wars against their race.

Out in the tunnel the Professor and his two students stood staring at the ice wall. The young ones stood there petrified at seeing some of their worst nightmares in the flesh. The professor on the other hand had a wide smile growing on his face.

“You see ... I told you. It’s right there in front of us, I am not insane,” the professor yelled. “I’ll show those arrogant bastards at the university. I was right.”

“Prof ... I ... eh...” one student said before blinking and turning to his friend, “I win the bet, you owe me twenty bucks.”

“The camera ... pictures, boy, pictures,” he said.

One student pulled out his camera. He started taking shots of the caverns and then the doors before moving on to the figures in the ice. His fellow student spotted something when the light of the flash impacted on it.

“Here professor, in the side of the doorframe there,” she said.

The other student stopped taking pictures and looked over to it. He shinned his flashlight where she pointed and the Professor looked over to it. There was a metal plaque firmly embedded into the wood with writing all over it.

“I haven’t seen that language before. It’s definitely not Romanian, maybe some form of hieratic?” she asked.

“No, not hieratic, I’ve seen it once or twice during my research. I’ve found that the vampires were migratory at times. They moved around, which is why so many cultures have them in their mythology. I think I’ve translated enough in the past to read this...” the professor said as he pulled out his notebook and flipped it open to a collection of symbols and their meanings in English,

“The end has come. The final moon has risen over our kind. Before the sun will rise the Tribes will ... I’m not sure here, it’s either conquer or ... defeat the last of our forces. For our future, to save our kind, one group has been chosen. For the time will come ... when the world will know ... we will feed until the fields of the land are soaked with blood,” the professor translated.

“What are the Tribes? Tribes of mankind?” she asked.

“It could mean that different towns or communities came together to beat them,” the other student suggested.

“I wonder how they were supposed to get out?” the professor said.

“We should get a sample of ice. You know, for testing. It might tell us something,” the male student said.

He pulled off his glove to reach into his backpack to pull out equipment. As he stood back up onto his feet, he stumbled on a loose rock and he fell back. Instinctively he reached out to stop himself from falling but his bare hand latched onto the ice barrier.

“Arghhhhhhhh!” he cried out in pain.

As he pulled his hand back off of the wall, the professor held it and shinned his light onto it, the hand was practically blue with ice crystals forming over it. “What happened?” the professor asked.

“It ... it felt like the heat was being pulled out of me,” the student said.

All looked to the wall and saw a new indentation on the previously smooth surface. It was the shape and size of a handprint. All of a sudden they watched as the ice began to recede at a rapid pace. It was melting far faster than it should and all three moved back against the far wall.

“Ice does not melt like that,” the girl said.

It only took a few minutes for the ice to be far back enough for the vampires to be exposed. The second they were free, three of the vampires opened their eyes. They hissed and stretched out their limbs, large bat wings formed from their backs as their skin became a clammy grey. All of their teeth became sharper and pointed just like their fingernails. It didn’t take long for the need to feed to overtake them and they could hear the heart beats of the three nearby.

All dived through their air, gliding as they hunted the petrified humans. Each vampire grabbed one and in seconds their jaws were latched onto their necks. Normally they would savour the meals but they were too hungry. As their teeth sank into the soft flesh, they sucked the blood out. Unlike the movies, there wasn’t a trickle of blood or extensive damage done, just a series of holes.

Once the three were completely drained the vampires released them. Their bodies slumped to the floor, each one looking as white as ghosts. As soon as they were done, they all returned to their human appearance and looked around. They found the professors journal and opened it, looking at the final date entered.

“1999? So many years have passed,” A female said.

“At least it gives us the opportunity to start again,” another of the women said.

That was when they realised the third female wasn’t with them.

“Where is Marlenna?” the male asked as they continued to look and then looked back in the chamber they had come from.

They found her lying on the floor; the two women ran over to her and held her before crying out. Their screams echoed throughout the mountains. As they held her, her skin started to disintegrate and they let her go. It burned off, as did everything else until only the skeleton remained.

“Tanya, Katrina, we need more food. Find us some more,” the male Vampire said.

“How can you say that? Our wife is dead; none of us can conceive children without all of us being together. Without her we may as well be dead,” Tanya said.

The male vampire grabbed her throat and pinned her against a wall as he looked angrily at her. Then he calmed and released her throat before caressing her cheek.

“Forgive me my love, I’m sorry,” he said as he sharply turned his head, he sensed something in his mind. He could feel something out there, “Yesssss. Can you feel that?”

“Andrei?” Katrina asked.

“Open your thoughts. A heart beat. Strong, powerful...” Andrei said.

The two women stood next to him and looked out to the opening. They too began to feel it, “Such passion,” Tanya said.

“A primal fire...” Katrina said.

“The chosen one. Her time is at hand,” Andrei said.

The women looked at him, “The First Born Daughter of the prophecy. It was believed that she would be born to that Rakas family. They are the only ones who have yet to produce a female heir in the centuries before our hibernation,” Katrina said.

“Yes, ‘She who carries the blood of all the tribes’. If this is true, then there is some vampire in her ... we can convert her and I will have a new third bride. We shall be parents to a new generation of our breed,” he said.

The two women smiled.

“Go, bring me food,” Andrei commanded.

His two brides changed into their animan bodies and flew off into the night, hunting for the nearest town and more food. Andrei himself retreated to the chambers that had been their prison for so long, he had to rest. Hibernation had little residual effect on Vampire women, but for males - if he didn’t rest and have more food soon he would become useless to his wives as their husband.


Living Room, Parker Residence, 21:00

Liz and the others spent a lot of time staring at the Granolith that night. Eventually they simply walked out of the cave and changed back into their cat forms. Nobody said anything; they didn’t know what to say so they ran back to town. They were running hard, with Liz running the fastest and the others were simply trying to keep up. They all knew she wanted answers from her grandmother, just as much as Max wanted answers from his father.

As they arrived back at the Crashdown, all changed back into their human forms out in the alley. Although nude, not one of them felt the cold of the night air as badly that they should have been. Liz opened the back door and everyone stepped inside, they found their clothes where they had left them in the lockers and dressed before headed upstairs.

They walked into the living room to find Liz’s mother and father sitting and watching the news, while her grandmother was reading a book. Nancy looked up and smiled at her daughter as she entered.

“Hi Liz, enjoy your run?” she asked.

“Yeah. It was good,” Liz said as she stared at her grandmother.

“Find anything interesting up that the cave?” Jeff said.

“You could say that,” Max said.

“Oh?” Nancy asked.

“Remember how I said it would be difficult finding Chimera?” Liz asked rhetorically, “Well I was wrong. There are a couple in town.”

Claudia looked up at Liz to see her granddaughter staring at her.

“What? Where?” Jeff asked.

“Right here,” Liz said.

“What?” Nancy asked.

“There’s this machine up at the cave. It scanned me and then it did the rest of Roswell. It picked out Lycanthropes and separated them into categories. You guys, me, Maria and everyone else. Then it picked up on Stephen and put him elsewhere, I’m guessing because he’s Wolfen. Then it picked up Grandma,” Liz said.

Claudia smiled and stood up.

“Mom?” Jeff asked.

“I guess there’s no point in denying it. It’s true,” Claudia said.

“What?” Nancy asked, “But ... you’re Rakas ... you smell Rakas.”

“Chimera can mask their scents to blend in with whomever they are among. That probably means they can adjust it to match our scents,” Liz said. “What’s going on?” she asked her grandmother.

“You all might want to sit down,” Claudia said, and they did so. “Okay, I am Chimera. I guess I should start from the beginning ... well ... okay; you have one of our Chronicles so I won’t bore you with that. You know we were a tribe who looked after yours and the others until you left the Sanctuary, you know that there was a volcanic eruption that forced us to evacuate so...”

“So?” Liz asked.

“So, after that we never really paid attention to the tribes. That was our mistake. One that caused the Centaurs and the Satyrs to become extinct after humans hunted them. At least we corrected that when they started hunting the Wolfen. It was our people who managed to arrange ships to take them to safety ... at any rate, after that we stopped watching you,” Claudia said.

“Why?” Nancy asked.

“Just something that happened. Eventually I came along. I was ... well let’s just say I was curious. I felt it important to know about the other tribes so a friend and I decided, against out leaders and our fathers wishes, to spend some time among the rest of you. I usually did the opposite of what I was told when I was young. During my time with the Rakas, I met your father,” she said to Philip, “We mated not too long after that.”

“Why the hell am I learning about this now?” Jeff asked, keeping his emotions in check.

“No one knew. Except your father, I told him before we mated and he accepted me, fully. He promised that he’d keep my secret and from that day on I limited myself to changing into a cat. As far as the tribe was concerned I was a Rakas,” Claudia said.

“And you couldn’t tell me ... why?” Jeff asked.

“I always wanted to. I kept trying to find the right time after your father died but ... I’d lived with keeping the secret for so long...” Claudia said, shaking her head.

“So what does this mean?” Isabel asked. “I mean ... with what we’re dealing with.”

“My people have always kept our existence secret from everyone. They like living however they so pleases. It’s best if you don’t do anything to let them know you know, at least until you return from Moonvale,” Claudia said.

“Why then?” Isabel asked.

“Because after that, you’d know more about yourselves,” she said to the aliens. “Things are supposed to progress in an order. In time you’ll all understand more, especially about the prophecies and the discovery of Sanctuary.”

“Oh would people please stop talking about this prophecy. I don’t care about it, what I do care about are my friends and family. That’s my concern and not finding some mythical Garden of Eden,” Liz said with agitation.

Claudia looked at her granddaughter, “Liz...”

“What?” Liz said loudly as she turned around. There was a small ripple of light from her hand but it blasted her bedroom door to shreds.

“Oh, easy Liz,” Max said as he moved in front of her and cupped her cheek with his hand to calm her.

Liz closed her eyes and breathed deeply as Max caressed her skin.

“I’ll take care of that,” Isabel said as she moved over to the pile of wood chips, she waved her hand over it and slowly reformed the door.

Max held Liz closely, for the first time in a long while Claudia really felt guilty about keeping the secret.

“Liz, I am sorry,” Claudia said.

“Yeah, that you’ve said,” Jeff said as he looked at his mother, “You’ve kept this secret from all of us and we deserved to know ... I deserved to know.”

“Yes you did, but I made a choice. By marrying into your father’s family I made it possible for Liz to be born and that I’ll never apologise for. Listen; there are things that you weren’t meant to find out yet. The leader of the Chimera was always supposed to be the first one you met when you tracked us down but this ... this changed everything,” Claudia said.

“What happens now?” Liz asked.

“Honestly, I don’t know. I guess everything keeps going as it is, some things ... we just can’t help,” Claudia said.

Liz gave a deep sigh; she didn’t know what to do or what else to say. Her mind was going like lightning trying to keep up with everything. Just as she adapted to aliens, being a Rakas was sprung on her and then after that it was the prophecy ... it kept coming and coming. Liz needed a break and announced that she was going to bed. The others also called it a night, returning to their homes but Max stayed with Liz until she fell asleep. When that happened he kissed her forehead and returned home himself.


Isabel’s Bedroom, Davidson Residence, 08:00 The Next Morning

Isabel slept soundly in her bed, not wanting to wake up for anything. The warm blankets covered her body as sunlight came in from her window. She never closed her curtains and neither did Max. They found comfort in always being open to each other, not that she never needed to close them. The only people that could look in would be those in Max’s room.

In his bedroom, Alex woke up very early and before long he was heading to Isabel’s. As he arrived at the front door and unlocked it with the key Isabel had given him, he slipped inside. He could hear both Isabel and Michael sleeping in their beds, not that he’d have expected them to be up after a particularly exhausting evening. Michael had told Maria what happened and Maria told him. He was sorry he wasn’t there; both for Liz and the fact he missed the four aliens having fun.

However he was here and slowly climbed the stairs and found Isabel’s room. For a few minutes he watched her sleep, watched as the sheets covering her breasts rose and fell with each breath. Then he felt a stirring within himself, he could feel his pants become tighter as his cock became harder and as he looked over to Isabel he could see her eyes were opened and smiling at him. Both were feeling it.

Alex started to walk over to her and pulled his t-shirt off over his head. Isabel had felt his presence in her room and had woken up because of it. Almost at the exact same moment they felt their blood begin to heat up with the influence of a spike. Isabel watched Alex with a gleam in her eyes and she pulled off her sheets. She showed him her body and Alex crawled onto the bed.

He smiled as he looked at her, “Did you enjoy yourself last night?”

“You have no idea,” Isabel said as Alex moved over her. She wrapped her arms around him, her hands ran over his back as his became planted on either side of her head.

Alex felt her breasts press against his chest as she arched her back. He leaned down slightly at the same time and their lips connected. It was brief but they felt a surge between them, they felt it run over their skin. It caused them to kiss again only this time it was harder yet more sensual. The kiss touched their souls and Isabel’s hands ran down and grabbed Alex’s ass.

They smiled wickedly to each other before Isabel reached around and started to unfasten his pants. When they were undone she pushed them down a little, exposing his butt and releasing his dick. Isabel felt it brush against her leg; slowly she spread them and cradled her lover between them. Alex rested his full weight on her, the tip of his cock pressed against her opening as they caressed each other.

They never stopped looking at each other as they gave light, gentle kisses over their faces and throats. Isabel’s hands ran over Alex’s chest and felt him give subtle thrusts with his hips, it was instinctual, he couldn’t help it, Alex needed to be inside her and he poked at her core. Isabel wanted it as well and reached to his ass, she pulled on him and his dick slipped passed her lips.

“Aghhhhhhhhh...” she sighed softly.

Alex pushed in slowly, both groaning with each centimetre that he sent into her pussy. Soon he was completely engulfed within her; their bodies were pressed together tightly as Isabel wrapped her legs around him and locked her ankles together. She wanted to keep him close as possible and kissed him again. Even as they parted, their faces remained close enough to share the same breath.

They simply held each other for a moment, neither moving as they stared longingly into each other’s eyes. Alex then moved his pelvis; pulling his cock slowly out of Isabel and causing her to gasp, a gasp that grew louder as he slid back in. He kept moving slowly but never broke eye contact with Isabel. His hard cock slid in and out of her over and over again and she held him tightly with her whole body.

The lovers gasped and moaned together as Isabel met each of his slow shoves into her. There was barely a sliver of daylight between them as their skin rubbed together, small beads of sweat formed and their bodies were becoming flushed. Soon Isabel used her locked ankles to push on Alex’s butt, telling him that she wanted him to go faster and he obliged.

“Aghnnn ... ughnnnn ... ughnnnnnn ... yeahhh ... ahhhhh ... ohhhhhh ... ughnnnnnnnn...” Isabel moaned over and over as Alex picked up the pace.

She bit her lower lip but couldn’t help but cry out, Alex kept going. She grabbed Alex’s hair and she pulled his mouth to hers. She felt her body coiling, straining and arching against him. Isabel pressed against him even tighter than before, impossibly tight. He wrapped an arm around her to hold her in place, as his strokes steadily became sharp, quick thrusts that left her gasping and moaning for more.

“Oh god ... Isabel ... Isabel ... Isabel ... I ... I love you,” Alex groaned.

“Alex ... more ... deeper,” Isabel cried.

“OH GOD ... ALEX ... ALEX ... YES,” Isabel screamed louder.

“Isabel ... UGHNNNN ... OH GOD ... UGNNNN ... AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.”

They continued to move against each other. As gently as they were moving, sweat still formed on their bodies. Alex’s chest pressed into Isabel’s firm breast, the feel of them against him was as arousing as being inside her. Thrust after thrust their hips rocked together in perfect synchronicity. For them the world outside the window didn’t exist, hell if it wasn’t on this bed then they couldn’t care about it. For this moment it was just the two of them.

In his bedroom Michael heard their cries. As his eyes opened he looked over to his clock and moaned before he tossed in his bed and pulled his pillow over his head. He really wanted to sleep in this morning, especially after being with Isabel, Tess and Max the previous night. However, as usual he had his morning hard-on and it needed to be relieved. The sounds filling the house weren’t helping. Michael climbed out of bed and out into the hallway, the first thing he saw was Isabel’s bedroom door wide open with a view on to the bed. He couldn’t help but move closer.

Alex reached down with one of his hands, he caressed the length of the leg that was wrapped around him and moved up her body. He delicately caressed her tit as their thrusts became faster, more urgent and as all of their hands joined they knew their climax was close. Tightly they held hands and their eyes never looked away from the other.

Both felt Michael’s presence close to them but didn’t care. Alex planted his knees firmly on the mattress and moved up onto them, he took Isabel with him and she started to bounce on his cock. Her arms and legs were still securely wrapped around her mate. She moved on him, writhing against him as her mouth hung open and her damp hair clung to her skin.

Michael’s cock was throbbing with what he was seeing and knew he had to join them. Slowly he walked over to the bed and after not getting any protest he climbed onto the bed behind Isabel. He kissed her shoulders and looked over to see both of them smile, not that they would be doing anything else with what they were making each other feel.

“Ughnnn ... Michael, fuck my ass Michael,” Isabel moaned.

Michael blinked, “But...”

“You need to, take what you want. Ughnnn ... fuuuu ... oh Alex ... ughnnnn ... Its okay Michael,” Isabel moaned.

“Do it man, Max already had ... jeessssuusss ... her there,” Alex groaned.

“He was a lot of my firsts,” Isabel said with a smile before kissing Alex hard. The two kept moving as they made love to each other’s bodies.

Michael looked around and saw some lotion Isabel used. He looked at the two then back at the lotion and poured some onto his hand. He massaged his cock, slicking it up with the lotion and as soon as he was ready he inched his way to the couple. Soon his dick was pressed against the cleavage of her ass cheeks and she ground against him as she moved on Alex’s cock.

Michael had to hold her still for a moment until he could position himself. As his cock pressed against her rear opening, he pushed in very slowly. Isabel groaned loudly, very loudly but she couldn’t move, both young men held her tightly but her hips rotated and squirmed, she was desperate for more.

Alex pulled out and as he pushed back in Michael pulled out. As the alien pushed back in Alex pulled out. They built up a steady rhythm, one in and one out. Each kept moving and Michael was horny. Soon he was moving in and out of Isabel as fast as Alex; their pace was getting faster and faster.

“Ughnnnnn ... so tight ... ughhnnn ... ughnnnnnnn...” Michael groaned as he held Isabel’s legs.

Isabel was having the time of her life, she was having two men pleasure her body and one of them was her beloved mate. Every time with him was an explosion of rapture and she could only guess how having one of her closest friends in their coupling would add to it. The two males kept thrusting and thrusting, ploughing their hard cocks into the young woman.

“ALEX ... OH MY ... UGNNN ... AGHOHH ... OHMYGODDDDDDDDDDDD!” Isabel cried out with her orgasm but felt another one already building.

“Yeah baby, fuuuuucckkk ... yeah ... ughhnnnnnnnn...” Michael strained out.

“Ughnnn ... ISABEL ... OH YEAH ... YEAH ... OH ... I’M GONNA ... UGNNNNNNN!” Alex shot his seed into Isabel.

“YESSSSS ... ALEX ... MICHAEL ... UGHNNNNN ... AGHNHHHHH ... OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!” Isabel cried out.

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” Michael hissed as he pulled Isabel down on him as he thrust up and held himself there as his cock spewed into her bowels.

All three trembled as they fell to their sides onto the bed. Alex and Isabel held each other tightly, remaining connected as Michael pulled out. He kissed Isabel’s cheek as he watched the lovers.

“Thank you guys, I’ll go grab a shower,” Michael said.

He left the two staring at each other and soon they were kissing again as they caressed each other.

“I’m really glad you showed up this morning,” Isabel said.

“So am I,” Alex said. “And here was me just going to take you out to breakfast.”

“Oh well, I don’t think I could ever forgive myself if I was in the way of your plans,” Isabel said with a teasing smile.

“Well I would keep that plan but ... we both need cleaned up after this,” Alex said.

“Michael takes exactly five minutes in his showers,” Isabel said.

“Hmmm ... you know, I think I’ll run you a bubble bath,” Alex said.

“Oh, I get all pampered this morning. Bubble bath is good, but I want you in there with me,” Isabel said.

Alex smiled. The second they heard Michael come out of the bathroom, Alex was up off the bed and started to run Isabel’s bath. As soon as it was ready, Isabel came into the bathroom and the couple sank into the water. Alex leaned against the tub with Isabel leaning back against him. They just soaked together for well over forty minutes, gently touching each other and talking about what they had planned for the day.


Evans Residence, 09:00

From his bed, Max looked out through his window and watched the show on Isabel’s bed with great delight. After a year of being Isabel’s lover he’d never have imagined that he’d be watching her have sex like this, not that he could complain about it. He was happy for her, he could see it in her eyes that the pain of her parents’ death was almost gone, not that it ever would be but she was recovering.

However, as enjoyable as it was to lay there and watch the threesome, Max had an issue pressing on his mind and knew he needed to deal with it. After getting up and having a shower, Max headed down stairs to the living room where he found his mother and father sitting and reading their segments of the Saturday morning papers.

“Morning Max,” Diane said.

“Hey Max, how was your night?” Philip asked.

“Interesting, found out lots of interesting things,” Max said.

“Oh, like what?” Philip asked as he looked up from his paper to see his son staring directly at him.

“Well it turns out Liz’s grandmother has a very interesting history ... and its personal so I won’t talk about it. Dad, could we go for a walk?” he asked.

“Sure,” Philip said.

Together, father and son walked out of the back door and moved out to the garden. They moved up to the back where they couldn’t be overheard by anyone and when Max stopped, Philip turned back to his son.

“So what’s up?” Philip asked.

“When were you going to tell me?” Max asked.

“About what?” Philip asked.

“Don’t play coy, dad. You know what I am, you always have and you’re a Chimera,” Max said.

Philip looked around, “How did you find out?” he asked quietly.

“There’s this machine up in the cave where I was born. It picked you and Liz’s grandmother out as Lycanthropes but different,” Max said.

“Ah, the Granolith. I wondered when you’d find it,” Philip said.

“You know about it?” Max asked.

“My people have been keeping tabs on it,” Philip said.

“What? How ... why?” Max asked.

“Simple, the Chimera on your planet called the Chimera on this one. They gave us a heads up on what was happening. They are the only ones on Antar who knew that Lycanthropes weren’t wiped out on Earth as was widely believed. They knew about us and made sure we were ready. Finding you that night out in the desert wasn’t an accident Max. I was sent out there because I was the closest Chimera. For what it’s worth, I am sorry I kept it from you,” Philip said.

“When were you going to tell me?” Max asked.

“Not for a while, until after Moonvale, until...” Philip said. “Look, you know Liz has a destiny, so do you. I don’t know the details of it myself but I know that it’s intertwined with Liz’s. At some point Liz will be given the gifts, they’re metallic triangles with gems embedded in them. They were given to the leaders of the first generation of Lycanthropes by the gods. It’s said that they will be given to the First Born Daughter who will use them to track Sanctuary. My people have the final one, handing it over, that is when I planned to tell you.”

“Mom doesn’t know?” Max asked.

“No, and until there is no other choice she won’t know. She will accept it, I know her quite well but right now ... the other Chimera will not accept her knowing yet,” Philip said.

“They wouldn’t hurt her. Would they?” Max asked.

“I don’t want to take the chance,” Philip said.

“Okay, then I won’t tell her but sooner or later she’s going to find out.” Max said.

“Just like she found out about you and Isabel?” Philip said.

“How’d you know about that?” Max asked, his face slightly blushing.

“Please Max, I’ve always known. I’ve been deflecting her ... suspicions away from it so that when you mated with Liz she wouldn’t question it. As far as she know she was just wrong about the two of you,” Philip said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.